Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sloads: The Death of Build Diversity

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    Sload's vs. Master's dual-wield is a very valid comparison, even when you consider how they fit into the broader picture of itemisation.

Both sets can be effectively single-barred in a 5/5/2 setup or otherwise, so there's no disparity there. I'd even contend that Sload's holds the advantage in this regard, because you can always integrate it into any set of weapon choices, unlike Master's DW which effectively locks you into DW/2H (therefore forgoing the utility of S&B or bow).

Conversely, if you ran 3pc Agi + Master's DW, you're not doing yourself any big favours either. The stat bonuses from Agility equate to 2.82x of a regular 2-4pc bonus, so you're still getting less raw stats than Sload's. If you want to ignore the magicka bonus (which is fair in the case of some builds), then Agi still only provides 355 stam and 60 WD more. You can run those numbers through the calculator at UESP (I even added an extra 33% to both numbers to account for modifiers)—and it adds a mere 202 to your DBoS tooltip, a skill which enjoys pretty high scaling to begin with. Apply Battlespirit and target mitigation, and it drops to about 80 damage or less in a realistic scenario. Meanwhile Sload's is out-DPSing this by 300-400 DPS, an actual order of magnitude higher.

It's also quite unfair to claim the data provided was not broadly applicable, when I explicitly stated that I selected those 3 examples in the interest of brevity. I literally provided a working calculator for you to input your own values to see how Master's DW would perform under any permutation of CPs and crit modifiers. If the selection and combination of buffs simulated was not representative enough for you, I'd be happy to write some new cells to address any combination of buffs/debuffs you want.

I'm not sure how you can accuse others of not backing up their claims when all we've done is provide actual, numerical data. If you want to dispute the numbers, provide numbers of your own and tell us why they're more accurate.

The entire sloads defender population has been made of people who don’t want to look at any of the evidence. What else can you do?

@idk ive provided you with some testing numbers, I can also refer you to any of the top theory crafters like Alcast and Gilliame who have both stated openly that Sloads is OP by the numbers and by nature. So now it’s on you to prove it otherwise if you still won’t beleive it. I’m not going to retract my statement.

BTW, I am not defending sloads. I could care less since I am not a proc set stacker. However, you provided me with test numbers for comparing to Master DW. You have failed to provide any comparison to any 5 PC set let alone tried to prove your definitive claim that sloads outperforms all 5 PC sets by a wide margin.

Go back and look at your words and you will see I have not taken them out of context.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a medium armor wearer Sloads in BGs is a death sentence (unless i can get my healing ulti off). I cannot purge, without Blessed CP my healing is low. I understand its purpose against Shieldstackers and Heavy armor tanks. But just like Acuity far too many people are weaing it that it forces those who aren't to craft a set.
    When all i get is 1 dot plus light attack and its procs sloads, weapon enchant, skoria. my vigor/ rally isnt enough to outheal the execute to come.

Possible solution, buff medium armor :p
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on June 26, 2018 2:48AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    Sload's is just the current boogie man that throws a monkey wrench into a very specific entitled self sacrosanct crowd.

@Vizier

I’d rather call that people who don’t like that their main defense is rendered almost useless by just equipping some sets. But from the sets you mentioned that you regularly equip I gather that you are a bow oriented player and probably unhappy that you can’t overcome shields with your ranger play style. That has more to do with an inadequate bow toolkit than with shields being OP though.

Shrug... Rock / Paper / Scissors man... Welcome to a NB world where hard and soft counters to our main defense pop out of woodwork. Pretty used to it. Guess what...I adapted. Cloak works well enough for me even if I'd like to see fewer things break it. (I don't mind seeing shields nulled a bit by actual viable Oblivion damage. Not one bit.) Cloak breaking, however, is only a minor issue, even with Sload's equipped. If used used right and with forethought even a stamblade can get enough casts off to break LOS. Just cast on the ticks that break cloak and drink a magpot. Even with Sload's I Solo'd last night vs multiple EP on Vivec and remained untouched by them for a good 20-30 minutes, despite inserting myself into their AO for Ambush / Execute, then extracted using Cloak, speed and terrain. Doesn't always work cuz as mentioned there are LOTS of Cloak Counters. I only bring this up because of your false assertion as to my M.O.

Additionally, there's something far more inherently wrong with 20-30k spammable damage immunity. If everything doesn't line up just right vs a sorc, he's not going to go down. Have to get the stun off initial attack, have to not get return stun from Defensive Rune, Have to be close enough with LOS for followups poison injection and light attacks likely followed by an ambush/ fear/ reverse slice. Come on, admit it. I have to wonder how many of this same crowd complained about such things as Shimmering Shield that only protects vs projectiles, oh but wait...Ball Lightning anyone? Defensive Rune? Gimmie a break. The QQ over Sload's is so transparent. It's all about keeping Oblivion damage as far away as possible from the Godlings.

Hopefully ZoS doesn't totally Jack up another set.

What's up with newly surging "RPS MAN" line of argument on this forums lately? When has rock ever triumphed over everything in real game of RPS again? I did not know RPS worked that way. A rock that counters everything, sounds totally balanced alright. And this game is as far as RPS balancing as it can be at the moment. It got close once but recent patches made sure that this will never be the case. Proc sets are not really RPS solution when it basically trumps every cards. In fact, it eliminates those clear cut boundaries when sets work like they do in these recent patches.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i like how all the zergers are happy now saying: uuuh, all the 1vXer complain that they cant 1vX anymore. L2p, get guud, adapt, 1vX shouldnt be possible anyway.

U know why we 1vX? Cause zergers are free AP. They refuse to learn the game, have no understanding on how the game works. Thats why we can 1vX. We spend thousands of hours to be good. And are now able to kill players with far lower skilllevel. Thats balance.

Now comes zenimax throws in some stupid overpowered set and 1vXer having a really hard time now. Not because the players they killed before worked on their skilllevel or have a deep understanding of game mechanics. No, cause they just slottet a set that carriers they damage, Lack of burst Timing and basicly everything. After this they come to the forum being completly proud of themself and saying: l2p, git gud, adapt.

They didnt l2p or worked in themself. They just slottet a broken set and are now scared zenimax will nerf it to the ground and they become this useless piece of crap they were before.
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not even in remote agreeement that it’s overpowered, and poisoning the well against anyone who wants to keep it the way it is is also not a valid argument for a change to be made and my investments to be thrown away.

@Gbnicholson1

Sload's does up to 140% MORE DPS than a set of Master's dual-wield—a set which many players have already felt is OP for months.

(source)

But it doesn't end there. This is in addition to the fact that it also:
    • Bypasses Magsorc's only defensive mechanic
    • Completely disables Nightblade's core defensive mechanic with over 90% uptime
    • Can be procced continuously from max range with just light attacks and DoTs

And it does all this with no resource cost. No GCD expenditure. No change to your rotation/combo.

It is quite literally the strongest and highest-utility set in PvP right now, by a MILE.

If you can't agree, even remotely, that something in the set's design is overtuned, then you really shouldn't be participating in balance debates.

On one hand I see videos talking about the massive dps a build does, then I see the same people who made those videos complaining about massive dps being dealt. They have to go with the crowd, they can’t afford to become unpopular. It’s an echo chamber effect like it or not
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Haha i like how all the zergers are happy now saying: uuuh, all the 1vXer complain that they cant 1vX anymore. L2p, get guud, adapt, 1vX shouldnt be possible anyway.

U know why we 1vX? Cause zergers are free AP. They refuse to learn the game, have no understanding on how the game works. Thats why we can 1vX. We spend thousands of hours to be good. And are now able to kill players with far lower skilllevel. Thats balance.

Now comes zenimax throws in some stupid overpowered set and 1vXer having a really hard time now. Not because the players they killed before worked on their skilllevel or have a deep understanding of game mechanics. No, cause they just slottet a set that carriers they damage, Lack of burst Timing and basicly everything. After this they come to the forum being completly proud of themself and saying: l2p, git gud, adapt.

They didnt l2p or worked in themself. They just slottet a broken set and are now scared zenimax will nerf it to the ground and they become this useless piece of crap they were before.

Sounds like you’re mad about the game becoming balanced but okay.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more concerned about the classes 1vXers use, it's never all 5 of them....

Aka...

While people complain sload is OP. I'm fairly sure the class balance is way worse.

(Waiting for the 1vX Magden videos...)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Aka...

While people complain sload is OP. I'm fairly sure the class balance is way worse.

You cant balance the classes when core game mechanics are all over the place.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Aka...

The way you can see that class balance is better than overall balance is easy.
    A cancer build on any class will be better than a non cancer build played on any other class.

The only few things that are unbalanced class wise are:
    Incap, rune cage (only in conjunction with the sorcs toolkit), shimmering shield, PotL in Xv1 situations, cloaks counterplay,

and on the losing side of things we have stamdks and Magwarden

Without the mentioned overperforming stuff classes are decently balanced, general combat balance issues are much more of a problem
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

Sounds like you’re mad about the game becoming balanced but okay.

Okay Mister 5-Star-Smalscale-Legend-Solo-Zerg-Killer. Tell me what is balance about a set that gives Bad players the possibility to kill players far above theit own skilllevel?

Its like when games like Battlefield would introduce a dlc where you can slot an item that helps with your aiming so now you can compensate your lack of skill and aiming. Finally you can kill all the veteran players who you never would killed without this item. Do you consider this balance?
    Enlighten me, master.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Aka...

A cancer build on any class will be better than a non cancer build played on any other class.

Incap, rune cage (only in conjunction with the sorcs toolkit), shimmering shield, PotL in Xv1 situations, cloaks counterplay,

Without the mentioned overperforming stuff classes are decently balanced, general combat balance issues are much more of a problem

Incap is only really unbalanced on stamblades.

Rune Cage hasn't always been unbalanced. I see this getting adjusted as they made a huge mistake with the changes.

Shimmering Shield is fine.

PotL I can agree with.

Cloak has too many counters, I'll leave it at that.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Aka...

Incap is only really unbalanced on stamblades.

Rune Cage hasn't always been unbalanced. I see this getting adjusted as they made a huge mistake with the changes.

Shimmering Shield is fine.

PotL I can agree with.

Cloak has too many counters, I'll leave it at that.

PotL isn’t OP it shouldn’t stack probably. But then I’m starting to think that one of the biggest oversights in PvP right now is how many things stack that really shouldn’t. If you walk over two caltrops fine that’s youre mistake but things like siphoner passive absolutely should not stack. Sloads obviously not. PotL probably not, curses not. Stacking abilities like that really only benefits the zergs. Good player groups would be more than able to adapt to the synchronization if abilities stopped stacking and would make combat more tactical and less about just dumping damage on people.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty sure that only 2 of separate morphs of POTL stack.
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am i the only player who doesnt cry about Sloads? I main a MagSorc, 15k HP in PvP, i rely on shields to stay alive. I can have multiple stacks of Sloads on me while 1vXing, but it hardly affects me. Only time ive struggled is when i also have hard Defiles on me. Personally, it sounds like a L2P issue, as me, and the 3 others i run with have no problems fighting against Sloads user. 80% of the time, the Sload user is bad, and can be easily killed.. problem solved.

I hate the set, to me it doesnt deal enough damage to run over other sets like Axiom, Overwhelming, Necro etc. Not worth it imo.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ItsNebula

I believe @CyrusArya challenged you to a duel (in this other thread) against their Sload's build in order to test your notion that Sload's is easy to deal with. Seeing as you routinely 1vX against Sloaders, a 1v1 should be no problem eh?

But until you accept, please cut the backdoor-bragging sales pitch about how your 15k HP sorc has no problems against the set.

When it's already been demonstrated that Sload's far out-DPS's other meta sets even in a 1v1 scenario, your anecdotal evidence that it "deals less damage than axiom (lmao!)" doesn't hold much weight.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ItsNebula

I believe @CyrusArya challenged you to a duel (in this other thread) against their Sload's build in order to test your notion that Sload's is easy to deal with. Seeing as you routinely 1vX against Sloaders, a 1v1 should be no problem eh?

But until you accept, please cut the backdoor-bragging sales pitch about how your 15k HP sorc has no problems against the set.

When it's already been demonstrated that Sload's far out-DPS's other meta sets even in a 1v1 scenario, your anecdotal evidence that it "deals less damage than axiom (lmao!)" doesn't hold much weight.

I’d very much like to see that duel lol. 15k hp no problem with multiple Sloads. Maybe bee keepers on a mag sorc against PvErs on their first day in BGs?
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    I tried sload and went back to my old build. Diversity survives! It's a good set but my performance did not improve against GOOD PLAYERS to the point that it's OP like so many tears on the forums have expressed.

The ugly truth is if you say sloads is the reason you're dying so much because it's too strong combined with everything else, chances are you'd die anyway.

There are really freaking good proc sets out there on par with sloads. Sloads is just the center of attention right now.

well said!
    i tried sloads and found it destroyed my gameplay, and just like you i tossed it and i dont see it as a good set.
    the only time i can see sloads as a good set would be if i was with 5 other people and we all wore it together and we all proc some 1 target to death with it, but, in reality we could do that with Many other sets, sloads is not better, infact in my opinion 5500 damage per tik is not that strong. in addition it only has a 10% chance to proc meaning i cant control when it procs, and many times people can burst you down alot faster.

NB healing isnt that good. Before sloads I was going to try to invent a stamblade build that was tanky and used SNB/2h, maybe dw. I think sloads killed any hope of NB being anything more than a ganker. Nb is seems more pigeon holed than before.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    I tried sload and went back to my old build. Diversity survives! It's a good set but my performance did not improve against GOOD PLAYERS to the point that it's OP like so many tears on the forums have expressed.

The ugly truth is if you say sloads is the reason you're dying so much because it's too strong combined with everything else, chances are you'd die anyway.

There are really freaking good proc sets out there on par with sloads. Sloads is just the center of attention right now.

well said!
    i tried sloads and found it destroyed my gameplay, and just like you i tossed it and i dont see it as a good set.
    the only time i can see sloads as a good set would be if i was with 5 other people and we all wore it together and we all proc some 1 target to death with it, but, in reality we could do that with Many other sets, sloads is not better, infact in my opinion 5500 damage per tik is not that strong. in addition it only has a 10% chance to proc meaning i cant control when it procs, and many times people can burst you down alot faster.

NB healing isnt that good. Before sloads I was going to try to invent a stamblade build that was tanky and used SNB/2h, maybe dw. I think sloads killed any hope of NB being anything more than a ganker. Nb is seems more pigeon holed than before.

What does NB not have that other classes do? Sloads has trivialized cloak but I’ve built my stamblade and now play it like I would my Stamplar. Only difference is no cleanse but I can sustain better and maintain as high or higher single target damage depending on how much sustain I want.

Been tempted to just remove cloak for efficient purge TBH. If I would run DBOS instead of incap; the cleave would be formidable as well but I’d rather keep a cheaper ultimate that still stuns and defiles without having to run sword and board or snipe. Purge is a poor mans ER but at least I have shadow image and maim to boot. Harder because I need to learn how best to use the tools others just don’t have.

Just saying my stamblade is still fun to go play. If anything ; I feel I get better at it the more I ignore cloak all together.
    Edited by technohic on July 1, 2018 7:19PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I think about it, the more I've decided the best course of action is. MOOR POWAAA

As much wpn dmg as possible, just more
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 1, 2018 11:04PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ItsNebula

You do know what a 1vX is, right? Do you know the difference from a 1vX and a 1v1?
    Let me break it down ina way you hopefully can understand. Cyrus, a good player. 1vX, the X is a ball of bad players, super easy to kill. 1v1, you don’t kite, you don’t streak away to reset fights (you can but it’s hardly resetting a fight for your advantage)
    If I’m able to kite whether it be on the side of a rock, or around a tree, wall etc, I’m able to have a chance to not take any other damage, other than from Sloads. If I keep my distance, that gives me space, and time to heal up with crits.
    Just about every 1vX ever has been against really bad players. It’s near impossible to 1vX good players. Especially this patch. Every 1vX I’ve had has been against really bad players. With 25k shields In PvP those players can barley take away my shields before the 6 seconds is up.
    Not to mention, my build is built for solo play open world, not duels, where I streak away and root.
    Learn the difference please

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ItsNebula wrote: »

You do know what a 1vX is, right? Do you know the difference from a 1vX and a 1v1?
    Let me break it down ina way you hopefully can understand. Cyrus, a good player. 1vX, the X is a ball of bad players, super easy to kill. 1v1, you don’t kite, you don’t streak away to reset fights (you can but it’s hardly resetting a fight for your advantage)
    If I’m able to kite whether it be on the side of a rock, or around a tree, wall etc, I’m able to have a chance to not take any other damage, other than from Sloads. If I keep my distance, that gives me space, and time to heal up with crits.
    Just about every 1vX ever has been against really bad players. It’s near impossible to 1vX good players. Especially this patch. Every 1vX I’ve had has been against really bad players. With 25k shields In PvP those players can barley take away my shields before the 6 seconds is up.
    Not to mention, my build is built for solo play open world, not duels, where I streak away and root.
    Learn the difference please

Look man, really not trying to cause trouble here but you said its a l2p issue if you lose to sloads in an duel, and that youve never struggled against it 1v1. Well, I do agree that it can be dealt with better in a duel than in a 1vX situation....just like everything else in the game. But to suggest it isnt extremely powerful in even a 1v1 context is just really naive.

There's a reason that its one of two sets that was ever unanimously banned with no contest in Legend. The other being Blessed Meridia. Both these sets didnt have to be debated, cus its just obvious how broken they are even in duels.
    Edited by CyrusArya on July 8, 2018 11:28PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • SippingPotions
    SippingPotions
    ✭✭✭
    Jurand80 wrote: »
    welcome to non cp BG
    sload_noncp.jpg

I bet you didn't even try using Encase or Rune Prison to even the odds.
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    Let me quote another thread cause I still keep seeing "Sload is Fine" Naysayers, even after ZOS employees accepted something fishy is going on. (Also this is the only thread they have a chance of reading it seems.)

https://gyazo.com/eae1b21d203e205f8c555a3891ea3294

(5 items) When you deal damage with a Melee Attack, you deal an additional 6400 Poison damage over 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.
    (5 items) Damaging an enemy has a 10% chance to put a Leeching Shadow on them, dealing 853 Oblivion Damage every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 6 seconds.

One of these sets does 2.9k dmg on a light armor player (with a pvp build). Supposedly less with medium or heavy armor.
    VIPER

The other set does 5971 damage to EVERYONE.
    SLOAD

Both of these sets can have 100% uptime on single target.

One of these sets requires you to come to melee range and risk your life doing so.
    VIPER

One of these sets you can apply in any situation using whatever ability or even light and heavy attacks.
    SLOADS

I will give you the answers to avoid any misunderstandings.

Can we just stop with the "But it is balanced" sload excrement(bs)?

All I want is this set to get the same Viper treatment, and be balanced around all 5-piece PROC sets.

Edited by Vitaely on July 2, 2018 10:08PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we get an update on this please?

I don't think we got any changes to Sloads on this weeks patch.
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • zhip
    zhip
    Soul Shriven
    i think sloads mostly balace classes mag warden and mag templar have 0 problem vs sloads.

biggest problem at sloads is its not best in slot to mag sorc or stamblades, also little countering those. so its must be super op.

ppl have very often restostaff back bar but they refuse take any heals 2-3 shields is better, then go cry to forums b cos cant take 1 heal what can heal under 6k damage in 6 seconds.

almost every game where you ended up 1 v X its called bad position and l2p issue.

bg:s higer mmr there is like max 2-3 sload users because everyone is nb or sorc anyway everyone use shaclebreaker set i think thats most op set in pvp.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vitaely wrote: »

If it wasn’t this week it likely won’t be until the next DLC. So get ready for a couple more months of this. ZOS has barely fixed anything since Summerset, I don’t think it’s gonna be a good overall year for the health of the game. I’m cancelling my sub again until I see them start to take it seriously. They’re way to slow with needed fixes.
  • SippingPotions
    SippingPotions
    ✭✭✭
    zhip wrote: »
    bg:s higer mmr there is like max 2-3 sload users because everyone is nb or sorc anyway everyone use shaclebreaker set i think thats most op set in pvp.
    So an extra 904 max mag and stam and 129 recovery on shacklebreaker is more OP then the oblivion dot from sloads? Running into 4 people wearing shacklebreaker is not an automatic death sentence.

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it wasn’t this week it likely won’t be until the next DLC. So get ready for a couple more months of this. ZOS has barely fixed anything since Summerset, I don’t think it’s gonna be a good overall year for the health of the game. I’m cancelling my sub again until I see them start to take it seriously. They’re way to slow with needed fixes.

You know that pro Sload team can also say that they will cancel their sub if the set is nerfed, we must be careful how we go about this business.

In all probability the Devs are working on the upcoming DLCs and crown store fluff, we want our request to be processed in a way that is beneficial and not make people ignore the issue by being a cry baby about it.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAG trumps Sloads atm for me...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know that pro Sload team can also say that they will cancel their sub if the set is nerfed, we must be careful how we go about this business.

In all probability the Devs are working on the upcoming DLCs and crown store fluff, we want our request to be processed in a way that is beneficial and not make people ignore the issue by being a cry baby about it.

It’s not just Sloads. It’s sprint bug, disappearing DBs, Artaeum broth still bugged, Cyro walls still screwy, still large amount of random enviro damage in BGs for no reason, the BGs MMR is awful, lethal arrow is still causing huge desyncs, defile is still OP, the list just keeps growing. They promised a lot of combat balance and fixes with Summerset and way under delivered. We saw them directly take back their statement that balance changes were coming. It’s fine I do this every so often just so I don’t mistakenly pay again. I have three months left, I’ll see whether what happens with the next DLC, and go from there. But my days of pre-orders and consistently subbing are over. From now on they step up and bring improvements and then I pay for it, no the other way around.