The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

If you could design a set what would it do?

• Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    Desperate Flailing
    (2 items) 129 health recovery
    (3 items) 129 health recovery
    (4 items) 1096 max health
    (5 items) While you have no food or drink buff active, when you take direct damage you have a 50% chance to gain Major Evasion for 10 seconds. This effect can occur every 10 seconds.

Wabbajack's Smirk
    (2 items) 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) 1096 Max Health
    (4 items) 833 Spell Critical
    (5 items) When you cast a class ability, you have a 10% chance to summon either a sustaining sweetroll that heals 300 health to you and your allies within 5 meters every 1 second for 10 seconds, a dremora churl for 10 seconds that's basic attack deals 5572 Physical Damage or an oblivious cow that does nothing for 10 seconds. This effect can occur every 12 seconds.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on June 21, 2018 5:49AM
  • dave011
    dave011
    ✭✭✭
    NecrophiIiac's Pathogen
    (2 items) - Adds Max Health
    (3 items) - Resurrect allies 25% faster
    (4 items) - Adds Max Health
    (5 items) - Enemy players who crouch twice in quick succession on, or within, 10 meters of a player's dead body become infected with a lethal pathogen that does 10,000 disease damage every second until the player expires.

PVP set.

Nice idea but the 5th item is a bit over powered. I would go with something like

(5 items) - Enemy players who crouch twice in quick succession on, or within, 10 meters of a player's dead body you soul gets enraged and deals 100 damage every 1sec for 20 sec. Your soul will also slow the player down and pull them out of stealth. if the affected player has more than 9 active souls attacking them the souls combine into 1 then kills player instantly.

Player is unable to respawn for 20sec while the soul tbags there dead body
    PC/NA
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would grant max attributes, 10,000 weapon and spell damage, and 10,000 regen of all attributes. It would have a 75% chance of proccing an insta-death explosion and blowing the enemy into pieces every time I took any damage.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine would be:

1. Adds X magica recovery
    2. Adds X stamina recovery
    3. Adds X magica
    4. Adds X stamina
    5. When wearing the set, you become immune to t-bagging and hate whispers.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

New monster set: Wrobel's epiphany

2 piece bonus: other players monster sets do not affect you (no damage, no healing, no buff, no debuff)

Note that this is not a normal monster set. The bonus activates if you slot a monster shoulder piece and put another unmatched monster shoulder piece in your helmet slot. No PvE grind for us PvPers and no wasted monster set opportunity for PvE.

New crafted set: Wrobel's remorse

5 piece bonus: other players five-piece boni do not affect you (no damage, no healing, no buff, no debuff)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417663/pvp-set-proposal-anti-proc-set-sets

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one would love a magicka version of Alkosh. The Alkosh Slayer is worthless to tanks. Changing the 2/4 Piece to magic would increase my own healing abilities. However Alkosh itself would still be better if Vigor is you main heal. I say maybe Frost because its a tank so who cares what does more damage, but Frost would give more Chilled/Minor Maim/Root chances.

(2 Items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 Items) Gain Minor Aegis at all times, Take 5% less damage from Dungeon and Trial Monsters.
    (4 Items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 Items) When you activate a synergy, you send a shockwave from your position that deals 1720 Magic (maybe Frost) Damage and an additional 12040 Magic (maybe Frost) Damage over 10 seconds. Reduces the Physical and Spell Resistance of any enemy hit by 3010 for 10 seconds.

To be honest, wouldn't mind seeing Alkosh just with its slayer changed, even though I would still use the above one over Alkosh if it was made.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    My idea for a set is orientated towards fishing and crafting. It's a special set composed of three pieces of jewelry with their own special design

Amulet of the Fisherman (a necklace that is looking like a fish)
    Dropped from fishing, the time for a fish to bite the lure is decreased.

Ring of the Harvester (a silver ring with a raw rubedite stone attached)
    It drops by harvesting crafting nodes, it will increase your chance for getting double the amount of resources from nodes.

Ring of the Refiner (something that looks fancy)
    Special reward from master writs, increase your chance of getting upgrade material from refining raw materials.

Having all three of them equipped, the player will get increased running and sprinting speed, any bait can be used in any water, and an increase in luck.
    Edited by GabiAlex on June 21, 2018 10:28AM
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Mine would do this:-

(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) Damaging an enemy has a 10% chance to put a Leeching Shadow on them, dealing 853 Oblivion Damage every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 6 seconds.

That seems like a pretty cool and balanced idea
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • orim
    orim
    ✭✭✭
    Set: The Real Vicious Death
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    -when you die by proximity detonation, vicious death,sap essence, eye of flame, elemental blockade or Grothdarr deal 20 000 oblivion damage in 10 meter radius

Set: Resolute technique
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    -deal no critical damage and all your hits cannot be dodged or blocked

Set: Tbager
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    - deal no critical damage and take no critical damage

Set:Immovable set
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    -immune to all cc and cannot inflict any cc

Set:Master Of Block
    -max stamina
    -max stamina
    -max stamina
    -when you block attack restore 1000 stamina , no stamina regen

Set:No AP for you
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    -while affected by fear, rune cage or petrify and cannot break free because of lag heal for 20000 every second and gain major protection
    Edited by orim on June 21, 2018 10:52AM
    Fixing lags since beta
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Justice's Bane

(2 items) Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak cost by 25%.
    (3 items) Ignore the Movement Speed penalty of Sneak.
    (4 items) Pick-pocketing success chance increased by 15%
    (5 items) When struck by a Guard, 50% chance to drop a smoke bomb, disorienting them for 5 seconds.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orim wrote: »
    Set: The Real Vicious Death
    -max health
    -max stamina + magicka
    -spell and weapon damage
    -when you die by proximity detonation, vicious death,sap essence, eye of flame, elemental blockade or Grothdarr deal 20 000 oblivion damage in 10 meter radius

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    2: Mag rec
    3: Max mag
    4: Max mag
    5: All restoration staff abilities last 2 seconds longer.

I would also change the 5ft bonus in healers habit from minor to major mending.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (5 items) You Heal for 10% of the damage done

(5 items) Adds 3% damage done for any additional item of this set

(5 items) Adds 3% damage done for each active damage overtime ability
  • DocDova
    DocDova
    ✭✭✭
    I would create and keep a set for myself only which gives me max resistance against everything, max primary stats, max primary state regenerate, max dps etc. B)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    (2 items) 1% chance each second you'll get hit by lightning for 4000 dmg
    (3 items) 1% chance each second you'll get hit by fireballs for 4000 dmg
    (4 items) 1% chance each second you'll get hit by frost spikes for 4000 dmg
    (4 items) 1% chance each second you'll get hit by rock boulders for 4000 dmg
    (5 items) 4% chance each second for each enemy within 20m radius to be transformed to chicken for 4 seconds. bok bok! (enemy unable to attack or be damaged during this transformation, but will bok bok around randomly until effect ends).

Set that transforms eniemies is interesting concept.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got some PvP crafted set ideas

Alliance Champion
    Health
    Minor Guard - Reduce the damage you receive from enemy players by 10%
    Stamina+Magic
    Reduce the cost of Break Free and Dodge Rolling by 15% for 12 nearby Allies. (Includes yourself)

Cyrodiil Raider
    Stamina
    Magic
    Weapon+Spell Damage
    Activating an Assault or Support Skill grants Minor Courage to 12 nearby Allies, increasing their Weapon/Spell damage by 179 for 15 seconds.

Liberating Physician
    Magic Regen
    Minor Guard
    Magic
    When you heal an Ally at 100% health, you have a 50% chance to remove 2 negative effects on them. 2 second CD.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on June 21, 2018 4:12PM
    Argonian forever
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set: Hircine’s Mark
    (2 items) weapon crit
    (3 items) minor slayer
    (4 items) weapon crit
    (5 items) increase the damage of bow light attacks by 250 for each bow light attack hit stacking up to 5 times. 5 second up time on each stack. Bow light attacks make pew-pew sound.
    Edited by Kolzki on June 21, 2018 5:43PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be like sloads but stronger and it would be called Sloads+ :smiley:
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basing this idea similar to julianos, minus the last effect, for my sorcerer.

(2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical

(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka

(4 items) Adds 299 Spell Damage

(5 items) If your health reaches 25% or below, there is a 10% chance to heal you to max health. This effect can occur every 8 seconds.

I like this idea because I like to test myself and solo dungeons and whatnot. Would be a nice effect in my opinion and could help with survivability.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another plausible idea.

Reaper's Harvest (All Weights)
    • 2: Adds [x] Max Health.
    • 3: Adds [x] Max Stamina.
    • 4: Adds [x] Max Magicka.
    • 5: Increases the Amount of Health, Magicka & Stamina restored by Consuming Trap by 100%* in addition to granting 20 weapon & spell damage upon killing an affected enemy for 10 seconds, stacking up to 20 times**.

(*the 100% adds on multiplicatively, thus the base value of resources gained from Consuming Trap will increase from 10% to 20%.)
    (**The Stacks fall off as a whole after 10 seconds, not individually every 10 seconds.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kolzki wrote: »
    (2 items) weapon crit
    (3 items) minor slayer
    (4 items) weapon crit
    (5 items) increase the damage of bow light attacks by 250 for each bow light attack hit stacking up to 5 times. 5 second up time on each stack. Bow light attacks make pew-pew sound.

A lot of werewolf themed sets from you guys but haven't seen any vampire ones?
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess that this would be considered a 'Novelty Set' (which don't exist yet, but I wish that they did).

Meandering Acrobat
    • (2 Items) Jumping Height Increased by 25%
    • (3 Items) Jumping Height Increased by 25%
    • (4 Items) Fall Damage Received Reduced by 20%
    • (5 Items) Gain the ability to Walk on Surfaces with a 10% Steeper Gradient.

Included with a set like this there would be additional quests that could be completed while using this set. Kind of the like the one Asheron's Call (an old MMO); it had a quest to retrieve a special gem to imbue weapons with fire, and the only way to complete the quest was to climb a tower of uneven platforms, solely by jumping from one to another. That, and I've always wanted a set that made me more acrobatic. One of the first skills I max out in TES games is my jumping skill; I love to jump...!
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that this would be considered a 'Novelty Set' (which don't exist yet, but I wish that they did).

Meandering Acrobat
    • (2 Items) Jumping Height Increased by 25%
    • (3 Items) Jumping Height Increased by 25%
    • (4 Items) Fall Damage Received Reduced by 20%
    • (5 Items) Gain the ability to Walk on Surfaces with a 10% Steeper Gradient.

Included with a set like this there would be additional quests that could be completed while using this set. Kind of the like the one Asheron's Call (an old MMO); it had a quest to retrieve a special gem to imbue weapons with fire, and the only way to complete the quest was to climb a tower of uneven platforms, solely by jumping from one to another. That, and I've always wanted a set that made me more acrobatic. One of the first skills I max out in TES games is my jumping skill; I love to jump...!

Jumping quests sound fun but just imagine this set in cydrolli. Jumping keep walls or mountains?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear wrote: »
    Kolzki wrote: »
    (2 items) weapon crit
    (3 items) minor slayer
    (4 items) weapon crit

A lot of werewolf themed sets from you guys but haven't seen any vampire ones?

that is because there is almost very little to work with, skills wise (that and there is already a few vampire themed sets such as vampire lord which kinda shrinks the gap for vampire sets.) But I may have slightly either overdone it or slightly under with this next one.

Undying Count (Heavy)
    • 2: Adds [x] Max Health.
    • 3: Increases the effectiveness of Supernatural Recovery by 100%**.
    • 4: Adds [x] Max Magicka.
    • 5: Undeath reduces damage taken by up to 33% based on your missing Health while you are below 80%/100% Health.*

(*The effect only occurs while the wearer is a vampire at stage 3 or higher, & the percentage value of the 5th piece sits at 80% to 100% to match the passives originality to a degree.)
    (**the 100% is multiplicative & likewise, the 100% will increase the base value of the passive from 10% to 20% respectively if implemented correctly.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Death Of Worm: Trials healer set

2) Mag
    3) mag recovery
    4) mag recovery
    5) Adds reduces the cost of you and your groups abilities by 6% while in trials or dungeons

op prob not, kills worm, yes

Shrouds of the gatherer: Farming Set

2) Stam recovery
    3) Stam recovery
    4) Stam Recovery
    5) Allows Stamina to Regen while Sprinting out of combat

What about only group abilities. Like cost reduction on synergies?

The idea was more to give something to stam the same way worm effects mag without hindering either. Most of my raid team is stam so we never end up using worm

Hirince changed to cost reduction of stamina abilities by 4% after summerset.

really? O.O
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    (2) Weapon Damage
    (3) Weapon Damage
    (4) Weapon Damage
    (5) Immune to Snares and Roots

lol,

(2) spell damage
    (3) spell damage
    (4) spell damage
    (5) Immune to snares and roots

Yea, snares be out of control in pvp. Don't know why you mind it on a stam toon though. You have a skill that allows you to drop them and gives durational immunity while still letting you attack.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a reliable purge set IMO. If ZOS is going to push the game further and further into "purge or get debuffed to death"-type gameplay, then cutting the cooldown of sets like Wyrd Tree in half isn't unreasonable to ask for.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    I would create the ultimate set called exodia...and when equip all five pieces...I win the game.....
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like this thread, lot of interesting ideas in here!
  • Imagawa
    Imagawa
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a proper tanking set.

1)Max Health
    2)Spell Resist
    3)Physical Resist
    4)Crit Resist
    5) Abosorb 50% damage for up to 3 group members within 10 meters.
    TANK - that's all I do.