The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If you could design a set what would it do?

• Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaded Healer Set

2. Magicka Regen
    3. Magicka Regen
    4. Max Magicka
    5. Disables all self healing abilities to all other members of the group. Prevents being kicked from group. Increases healing done by 5%.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • MrSensible
    MrSensible
    ✭✭✭
    Vestments of the Graveling. A PVP/PVE utility set.

(2 Items) x stamina
    (3 Items) x magicka
    (4 Items) x stamina regen and x magicka regen
    (5 Items) When you are killed, you rise again as an undead for 10 seconds. When the effect ends, you return to the grave once more.

This set would give you a chance to finish off someone who may have just killed you, but whose health was at <5%. This is enough time to dish out a decent burst. It might require some balancing, such as giving the risen player only 50% health/stam/magicka or some such. Additionally, you could probably use a set like this in PVE as well. 10 seconds is enough time to raise up an ally if your party is on the verge of wiping. You can res a pivotal team member like a healer/tank, before returning to the grave.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greevir wrote: »
    Jaded Healer Set

2. Magicka Regen
    3. Magicka Regen
    4. Max Magicka
    5. Disables all self healing abilities to all other members of the group. Prevents being kicked from group. Increases healing done by 5%.

:D there's some intense feeling here. You should enjoy the Healer's therapy section on healer's discord.
  • Solohope
    Solohope
    ✭✭✭
    1 stam
    2 stam
    3 weapon crit
    4 weapon damage

5 piece:

After 3 consecutive light attacks reduce damage of incoming dot damage by 60% but increase damage of incoming direct damage by 30% for 5 secs.
    Edited by Solohope on June 18, 2018 5:25AM
    PC NA - @Solohope
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a stamina Healer set, either convert restoration skills to scale with Stamina and Weapon damage or turn your ground based DoTs into HoTs.

and also:

2. Stam Recov
    3. Max Stam
    4. Weapon Damage or Recov
    5. when you use a stamina ability remove up to 5 negative effects (similar to Wyrd Tree)
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    The Fifth Accord - Crafted Set

(2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health

(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina and 1096 Max Magicka

(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage and 129 Weapon Damage

(5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 5% chance to generate 5 Ultimate over 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could design a set, I'd have the 5 pc be something along then lines of:

5 piece: while dealing damage, you have a x% chance to consume all damage over time abilities on the target, dealing x% of the dots consumed over 10 seconds. This would have a CD of anywhere from 10-30 seconds depending on what percentage of the damage it deals. i.e. high percent, high cooldown.

The idea for this would be stacking as many dots as you can to get a massive dot single dot that scales with how much it consumes.

The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 Peice: 20 extra launders + fences per day1
    3 Peice: 15% better chance of pickpocting
    4 Peice: 25% better chance of forcing a lock
    5 Peice: Able to pick locks/open chests/loot nodes and collect skyshards while in combat
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NecrophiIiac's Pathogen
    (2 items) - Adds Max Health
    (3 items) - Resurrect allies 25% faster
    (4 items) - Adds Max Health
    (5 items) - Enemy players who crouch twice in quick succession on, or within, 10 meters of a player's dead body become infected with a lethal pathogen that does 10,000 disease damage every second until the player expires.

PVP set.
  • Grim_Slaughterfish
    Do not have a name for set or really care much what the first 4 set piece stats are. The 5 piece stat would passivly add scorching flare active around you at all times, 30 m radius. It starts doing damage when a hidden player gets with in range.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (2 Items) 1096 Max Magicka
    (3 Items) 1096 Max Health
    (4 Items) 1096 Max Health
    (5 Items) Do any damage and it adds 25000 Prismatic damage a sec for 60 seconds and heals for 25000 for 60 secs on a 1 min cooldown, to bosses it does triple damage.

Edited by DanteYoda on June 18, 2018 6:16AM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagger Dagger
    2)Weapon Crit
    3)Weapon Crit
    4)Weapon Crit
    5)Heavying Attacking from stealth with Daggers increases critical damage by 50% for 6 seconds.

A ganker likes to gank what can i say?

PS4 NA DC
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd make it a 10 items set called "Item Hunter's Relief" or something like that:
    1-9 items: whatever...
    10 items: whatever you've equipped in your 11th slot - all the drops from your current content will be of that type including its trait and enchantment. If you have two 1-hand weapons or s&b equipped, there's a 50/50 chance for your drops to be of one of the two item types + trait + enchantment. This also applies to drops from Undaunted chests if your 11th item is a shoulder piece.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    When trying to think up sets, it just further makes one realize how silly it is that ZOS insists on balancing PvP and PvE together.

For example, Twice Born Star is a really cool set, and that would be a set that I would really like to use in PvP, but without divines its not even close to worth it. So I would like to see that set reworked as:

2: Max Stam
    3: Max Mag
    4: Wpn/Spell Damage
    5: 2 mundus stones with their values increased by 20% (or some percentage that works).

The concept of playing around with mundus stone combos intrigues me. But obviously if you carried this over to PvE divines would probably make it too powerful. Although I did enjoy the days when TBS was BiS for stamina dps, crafted BiS gear ftw.

Other sets I would like:

2: Stamina Recovery
    3: Health Recovery
    4: Max Stamina
    5: Adds 400 wpn damage

2: Max Mag
    3: Max Mag
    4: Max Mag
    5: When a destro staff is equipped player gains 2k max mag, when resto staff is equipped player gains 2k max stam. Upon bar swapping to restoration staff, stamina is restored to full.

What would you do with last set?

Well there’s a lot of issue with magicka in PvP and not having enough stam to break free. So this sets 5th trait would alternate between offensive 2k mag on your destro bar and 2k stam that is refilled when switching to your defensive/resto bar giving extra stats for break frees and some sprinting, but it comes with a condition that could be used strategically, otherwise it would just be a ton of stats with no downside.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 18, 2018 6:43AM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one? man I have too many ideas.

Basically I would design a BSW set for all damage types. BSW and similar "proc" sets of its type (i.e Mechanical Acuity) give a window of power Which is something you can play around easily in PVP and in PVE the long fights give high up times and an overall good damage boost.

Shocking Spellweave

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka

(3 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage

(4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical

(5 items) When you deal damage with a Shock Damage ability, you have a 15% chance to apply the concussed status effect to the enemy and increase your Spell Damage by 525 for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.

I'd also love to make a poison version that would give a big penetration boost for a duration.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (2) Max health
    (3) Physical Resistance
    (4) Spell Resistance
    (5) You gain protection of Meridia that halves the damage received from other sets (including oblivion)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nemvar wrote: »
    Alliance Athlete
    (1) Stamina Recovery
    (2) Magicka Recovery
    (3) Reduces falldamage by 10%. When you take falldamage you gain 0.5 times the Stamina and Magicka of the amount of health lost before mitigation, this effect can happen every 20 seconds.
    Vapirko wrote: »
    5: When a destro staff is equipped player gains 2k max mag, when resto staff is equipped player gains 2k max stam. Upon bar swapping to restoration staff, stamina is restored to full.

That sounds stupidly broken. It would make resto staff meta for all builds.

Resto staff is already meta for all magicka builds. And since most mag builds play with about 10-12k stam it wouldn’t do much. Maybe it could simply refill your stam bar. It also wouldn’t be worth using for stamina builds with the three mag stats on it. Idk definitely some issues, but I was trying to come up with something that could work for magicka builds in terms of break free. Also the 5th trait max stats would only be available on the corresponding bar. So you wouldn’t get the extra stam unless you were on your resto bar.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 18, 2018 6:47AM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My set would instagib sloaders.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because I absolutely hate myself, I'm going to make several theme set in relation to the WW dungeons and Murkmire, while also making Trial sets for a Hammerfell chapter

WW sets
    Hide of the Pack Leader (Heavy Armor)
    2) Health
    3) Physical Resistance
    4) Stamina+Magic
    5) Infectious Claws will now Taunt the 1st enemy hit and apply Major Fracture for 15 seconds.

Fang of the Werewolf (Medium Armor)
    2) Stamina
    3) Weapon Damage
    4) Weapon Damage
    5) Pounce removes and grants immunity to Snares and Immobilization for 15 seconds

Totem of Hircine (Light Armor)
    2) Magic
    3) Stamina
    4) Magic Regen + Stamina Regen
    5) Hircine's Bounty now heals 2 other nearby allies for 50% of the initial heal

Murkmire sets
    Shell of the Mnemic Egg (Heavy Armor)
    2) Health
    3) Healing Received
    4) Health
    5) When you take damage, you have a 10% chance to create a nullifying barrier around you and your nearby allies that absorbs 10,549 damage for 6 seconds. As long as the barrier holds, restore 386 Health/Magic/Stamina every second for 6 seconds. 10 second CD.

Shadowscale's Poison (Medium Armor)
    2) Weapon Crit
    3) Weapon damage
    4) Weapon Crit
    5) When you deal critical damage, you have a 15% chance to afflict the target with a corrosive toxic, dealing 2784 poison damage and restoring 376 Stamina every second for 5 seconds. 8 second CD.

Treemender's Robes (Light Armor)
    2) Spell Crit
    3) Magic
    4) Spell Crit
    5) When you critically heal an ally, you have a 20% chance to restore 1693 Magic or Stamina (whichever is higher) to that ally over 4 seconds.

Hammerfell Trial sets
    Tall Papa's Law
    2) Health
    3) Minor Aegis
    4) Health
    5) When you take damage while blocking, create an area of consecrated ground that lasts for 12 seconds and grants Major Protection and Major Aegis. Enemies that enter the circle are inflicted with Tall Papa's Judgement, inflicting 12,457 Magic Damage over 12 seconds and Major Maim.

Onsi's Rage
    2) Weapon Damage
    3) Minor Slayer
    4) Weapon Crit
    5) When you deal direct critical damage, fracture the target's armor and inflict Major Vulnerability for 5 seconds. 10 second CD.

Zeht's Curse
    2) Spell Damage
    3) Minor Slayer
    4) Spell Crit
    5) When you deal critical DoT damage, fragment the target's soul, increasing the damage they take from Magic, Fire, Frost, and Lighting damage by 10% for 5 seconds. 10 second CD

Tu'whacca's Favor
    2) Magic Regen
    3) Minor Aegis
    4) Magic
    5) Place a circle of cleansing light within your ground AoE ability that purges all negative effects from allies that enter and grant them Major Brutality and Major Expedition for 5 seconds. 15 second CD.

Not my best ideas but I'm made it purposefully difficult for myself by making them themed and I'm terrible at themes =P
    Argonian forever
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd remake Perfected Galanwe because @ZOS_Wrobel completely screwed that set up compared to Siroria, Olorime and Relequen.

2pc Adds 1206 Max Health
    3pc Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon and Trial Monsters by 5%
    4pc Adds 1206 Max Health
    5pc Adds 1206 Max Health
    When you take damage you have a 50% chance to spawn a pool of empowerment underneath an ally to grant Empower to allies within the pool, increasing the damage of their next Light Attack by 40%. For 30 seconds. This effect can occur every 10 seconds.

#MOREORBS
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clockwork Mage
    2 - Max Magicka
    3 - Minor Slayer
    4 - Spell Damage
    5 - Variable depending on the class:
    If Nightblade: Merciless Resolve is transformed into Merciless Rage. When activating the Assassin's Bow proc the player and nearest group member will receive the Major Berserk buff for 1 second.

If Dragonknight: Unrelenting Grip is transformed into Bonding Chains. When activated the next light attack of the nearest 3 group members is Empowered, can only be applied once every 5 seconds.

If Warden: Eternal Guardian is transformed into the Fabricant Guardian and the Guardian's Wrath ability is transformed into the Ancient Wrath ability. The target of Ancient Wrath receives 2.5% additional damage for 5 seconds from all sources if it is above 50% health.

If Sorcerer: Liquid Lightning is transformed Conductive Lightning. The Conduit synergy also provides 20 ultimate to all group members within 28m, this can only be applied to once per 20 seconds.

If Templar: Radiant Oppression is transformed into Radiant Oppression. While channeling Radiant Oppression all group members within 28m receive the Minor Courage buff.

- The numbers would need to be played with of course but the idea is to provide more class ability variety without the need for major skill overhauls.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monster set:

1: ignore movement speed penalty while sneaking.
    2: increase damage by 10% when attacking from stealth.

Shoulders are obtained by finishing the thieves guild storyline, the helm by finishing the dark Brotherhood storyline.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (2) healing received bonus
    (3) healing received bonus
    (4) maxHP
    (5) Alkosh unique effect
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only avaible in crown Store.
    Wrobels noob carrier:

2 piece: 50k Health
    3 piece: 50k Health
    4 piece: 50k Physical and Spell resist + Major Protection all the Time
    5 piece: By staring at an enemy u create an unbreakable beam no matter the distance wich deals 10k Oblivion damage every second and healing you for the damage done. This set has no cooldown
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    Clockwork Mage
    2 - Max Magicka
    3 - Minor Slayer
    4 - Spell Damage
    5 - Variable depending on the class:
    If Nightblade: Merciless Resolve is transformed into Merciless Rage. When activating the Assassin's Bow proc the player and nearest group member will receive the Major Berserk buff for 1 second.

If Dragonknight: Unrelenting Grip is transformed into Bonding Chains. When activated the next light attack of the nearest 3 group members is Empowered, can only be applied once every 5 seconds.

If Warden: Eternal Guardian is transformed into the Fabricant Guardian and the Guardian's Wrath ability is transformed into the Ancient Wrath ability. The target of Ancient Wrath receives 2.5% additional damage for 5 seconds from all sources if it is above 50% health.

If Sorcerer: Liquid Lightning is transformed Conductive Lightning. The Conduit synergy also provides 20 ultimate to all group members within 28m, this can only be applied to once per 20 seconds.

If Templar: Radiant Oppression is transformed into Radiant Oppression. While channeling Radiant Oppression all group members within 28m receive the Minor Courage buff.

- The numbers would need to be played with of course but the idea is to provide more class ability variety without the need for major skill overhauls.

The concept here is interesting.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    Trials monster sets. Not 100% done though I'm happy with most of the effects. I tried to balance them as best as I could, but I'm sure something in here'll be too OP for someone's tastes. Since Major Vulnerability isn't really a thing, I just threw some arbitrary number there. Since these would be obtained by completing veteran trials, the 1 piece bonuses and such are higher than any dungeon monster sets, but I don't want these to be BiS for all occasions, just an option.
    Possessed Mantikora
    (1) Adds 1150 Maximum Magicka
    (2) Your ground AoEs create a Manitkora Spear that deals that applies Major Magickasteal, Major Lifesteal and Major Staminasteal to all enemies within 8 meters and deals 1500 magic damage per second for 8 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
    (2) Adds 992 (4.5%) Spell Critical
    Ra Kotu
    (1) Adds 1150 Maximum Stamina
    (2) Whenever you deal damage, you have an 20% chance to summon six rotating blades around you, dealing 2275 physical damage to enemies within 8 meters of you for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 9 seconds.
    (2) Adds 150 Weapon Damage
    Foundation Stone Atronach
    (2) Whenever you deal damage to an enemy, you have a 15% chance to hurl a magical stone at the enemy, dealing 5000 magic damage and stunning them for 1 second.This effect can occur once every 4 seconds. The Stone has its own 15% chance to cast another stone for 2000 magic damage with no cooldown, but no stun.
    (2) Adds 150 Spell Damage
    Rakkhat, Fang of Lorkhaj
    (1) Adds 172 Stamina Recovery
    (1) Adds 172 Magicka Recovery
    (2) When you take damage while in combat, there is a 5% chance for a lunar seal to appear beneath you for 8 seconds. Enemies that attack you while you're in the seal are Branded for five seconds. Allies can use the Lunar Smite synergy on Branded enemies, inflicting Major Vulnerability, increasing the damage the target takes by 15%, for 10 seconds and dealing 10000 Oblivion damage to the target over 4 seconds. This can occur once every 20 seconds.
    (2) Adds 1345 Maximum Health
    Hiath the Battlemaster
    (1) Adds 1345 Maximum Health
    (2) Your light attacks apply the Mark of Boethia on a target for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks and refreshing each time. Each stack increases the amount of resources your fully charged heavy attacks restore by 50% and increases their damage taken from your attacks by 2%. When 5 stacks are placed upon the target, a fully charged heavy attack consumes them and briefly summons the spirit of Hiath to pull all enemies within 15 meters to you, dealing 2775 flame damage.
    (2) Adds 2% Stamina cost reduction
    (2) Adds 2% Magicka cost reduction
    Argonian Behemoth
    (1) Adds 992 (4.5%) Weapon Critical
    (1) Adds 992 (4.5%) Spell Critical
    (2) When you deal direct critical damage, you have a 15% chance to create a budding flower near an enemy you damaged. If an enemy stays within 5 meters of flower, it will bloom, dealing 12000 poison or magic damage, whichever is higher. This can occur once every 10 seconds.
    Assembly General
    (2) Whenever you use an ultimate, it and its effects last 20% longer.
    (2) Adds 5% Healing Done
    Saint Olms the Just
    (1) Adds 1150 Maximum Stamina
    (2) When you block an attack, you have a 1% chance to completely negate that damage and block cost, while also creating an Ordinated Protector to shield an ally for 5 seconds. Ordinated Protectors limit incoming damage to 5% of the target's maximum health. Can occur once every 5 seconds.
    Z'Maja
    (1) Adds 172 Stamina Recovery
    (1) Adds 172 Magicka Recovery
    (2) When you deal direct critical damage, you have an 8% chance to summon a dark shade of yourself for 10 seconds. This dark shade copies all of your actions done at 35% effectiveness. The shade cannot use ultimates and taunts. This can occur once every 24 seconds.
    (2) Adds 150 Weapon Damage
    (2) Adds 150 Spell Damage

@Froil Nice ideas, I'd legit wear two 1pc of mag recovery+stamrecov for PvP on top of amber. The oblivion damage and vMA monster sets seem bit OP.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Medium Armor Sets

Manager
    (2 Items) 1096 Max Stamina
    (3 Items) 1096 Max Stamina
    (4 Items) 1096 Max Stamina
    (5 Items) Increase Magicka Recovery by 650

Tumbler
    (3 Items) 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 Items) 129 Stamina Recovery
    (5 Items) When you successfully dodge an attack with a dodge roll, your next dodge roll costs 50% less stamina. This effect has a cool down of 10s.

Sprinter
    (3 Items) 1096 Max Stamina
    (4 Items) 1096 Max Health
    (5 Items) When you get damage by critical damage that causes you to lose 25% of your Health at once, gain Extreme Expedition, doubling movement speed for 3 seconds, but stops all resource regeneration for 3 seconds.

@gamerguy757 Mag/light armor version of manager will be amazing too
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rogue's Cowl

(1) Adds X Weapon Damage
    (2) Adds X Weapon Critical
    (3) When taking any damage, grants Major Expedition for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds.
    (4) Adds X Maximum Stamina
    (5) When health falls below 50%, all attacks for the next 15 seconds will be critical hits. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.

There. It'd be a neat niche set and wouldn't be too overpowered in PvE or PvP.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (2 items) Nothing. It's just armor.
    (3 items) Nothing. It's just armor.
    (4 items) Nothing. It's just armor.
    (4 items) Nothing. It's just armor.
    (5 items) 100% chance this set will screw up game balance. No cooldown.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Feanor on June 18, 2018 11:10AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.