The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Console needs to be taken down asap (freezes + Updated with message from Zos)

• MTijhuis
    MTijhuis
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope they fix it before Midyear Mayhem. If it takes at least 3 weeks for the first patch. And then we get the patch that doesn't fix it. End of July will come very close, after...
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, the freezes/stuttering was present on PC for a week or two. It just got fixed for us.. give them time.... When the stuttering is fixed the real true issue comes out.. the new ping!:D
    Edited by Casterial on June 10, 2018 12:55PM
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MTijhuis wrote: »
    Let's hope they fix it before Midyear Mayhem. If it takes at least 3 weeks for the first patch. And then we get the patch that doesn't fix it. End of July will come very close, after...

Oh no...
  • boldscot
    boldscot
    ✭✭✭
    I got a nice 20 minute BG ban last night because I was apparently exceeding the message limit and was logged out.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay me i just missed a 70k defense tick because my screen froze pos game i swear
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting occasional stutters for a few seconds in overland zones. In Cyrodiil its freezing up completely, nothing to do but shut down and reload. Everyone in the group had the same thing at the same time in a big fight, it happened 3 times on Friday night, usually when there's a lot going on.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shardaxx wrote: »
    Getting occasional stutters for a few seconds in overland zones. In Cyrodiil its freezing up completely, nothing to do but shut down and reload. Everyone in the group had the same thing at the same time in a big fight, it happened 3 times on Friday night, usually when there's a lot going on.

Yep 10 minutes into cyrodill and I crashed. Yet no upcoming maintenance this week to pull the servers down and fix this ***. Guess we are stuck with this for another 2 weeks minimum
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Patch this Week for us? Nice one. Ridiculous Zos, really.
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    Jaavaa wrote: »
    No Patch this Week for us? Nice one. Ridiculous Zos, really.

yeah it sucks, I was really expecting console to have a maintenance this week. I really wish they would fork up the money and pay to have the fix through a priority certification, instead of waiting the normal timeframe, especially when it is game breaking issues like this.

I've pvp'd for 4 years straight and now I've relegated to pve and selling in guild traders since Summerset lol. It is just not worth the frustration to try to pvp right now, i tried to last night and my group couldn't even get situated without half of us freezing and resetting.

I am once again disappointed with how they are handling this situation but then again look at their history with console pvp, we're treated like the not wanted step child.

and i'd like to add on and say to people that pvp doesn't bring in money is B.S, my pvp guild has been playing for 3 and a half years and spent A lot of money collectively speaking.

for example, a buddy of mine dropped 300$ just recently on crown research scrolls. most of us buy crates and what not to get new mounts or buy costumes when the come out. a lot of us have eso plus, bought houses, etc just to support this game and keep the servers afloat. if i were to put a number on total spent on this game from my guild alone it would easily be well over 50 stacks just saying.

Edited by dmar613 on June 11, 2018 1:41PM
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    Guys, the freezes/stuttering was present on PC for a week or two. It just got fixed for us.. give them time.... When the stuttering is fixed the real true issue comes out.. the new ping!:D

Then they should've nipped it in the bud before it went live on console.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Any news regarding this briliant new feature on consoles? ETA for the fix in 2019's?

I get that your busy fixing crownstore lipsticks and other useful stuff .. ofc but maybe fix these "minor" features as well.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still freezing have to continue to restart the game over and over
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all,

Just got a bit more info. To recap another post from this morning, we have seen your reports of an increase in performance issues on console since Summerset and Update 18 went live. We have some improvements coming with the next console update, which is coming next week. We understand the impact of these issues and are expediting the patch.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just got a bit more info. To recap another post from this morning, we have seen your reports of an increase in performance issues on console since Summerset and Update 18 went live. We have some improvements coming with the next console update, which is coming next week. We understand the impact of these issues and are expediting the patch.

they have to wait a whole week........dang why not just roll it out later this week >_> dont make them sit and suffer it thats just rediculous
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

In another post you said "later this month" so which is it?!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Thank you, that is a much better.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    valeriiya wrote: »
    Hey all,

In another post you said "later this month" so which is it?!

I got a more recent update since that post. :) Thus the "just got a bit more info".
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    Hey all,

they have to wait a whole week........dang why not just roll it out later this week >_> dont make them sit and suffer it thats just rediculous

You mean sit and suffer like PC players have had to do all last week with all the crashing?
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Hey all,

You mean sit and suffer like PC players have had to do all last week with all the crashing?

Less antagonizing with the announcement of possible fix. If they take it down now, the other half of the community will be gathering the pitchforks for the game being offline on another day than patch day.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all,

Awesome. Im happy to have come in this thread and see that something is being done.. Hopefully you guys are looking at performance as well because yes this freeze frame issue is bad but overall performance is also in the gutter.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

They can hotfix PC when and how they choose, they don't have the same freedom with console. All patches have to be certified by MS/Sony.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

PC as well, don't lie.. Or is PC just beta testers and we need to swap over?
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Hey all,

They can hotfix PC when and how they choose, they don't have the same freedom with console. All patches have to be certified by MS/Sony.

Yeah. But since 2-3 months, you can pay for an priority cert. (24-48h) at consoles.
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Well at least this is been resolved a lot quicker than the dragon bones loading screen issue.
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me on Sunday, my screen froze after teleporting and it seemed the game wasnt responding directly.
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to restart ESO 3 times tonight after entering Cyrodiil as the screen kept freezing.

Went back to Summerset and the stuttering was still happening but the freezing stopped.

Its kinda annoying that a lot of us pay top dollar for the dlc on release day (or collectors editions) and the game is a stuttering mess..I thought the 89.99 included smooth gameplay? ;)

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Realy hope fallout 76 does not use the same "server technology" that eso uses..... Dont need load screens and hard freezes in two games
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Please tell me one reason to trust you!
    You have promised performance increase every patch and here comes the important point:

It's not the thing there wasn't any performance increase for real, the reason which makes the whole situation that ridiculous is, we always get a performance which is still worse.

So once again, tell me a good reason to trust you!

Watch that glorious Summerbug Patch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suA9wZGDJE

Edited by Sun7dance on June 12, 2018 7:31AM
    PS5|EU
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    Hey all,

Please tell me one reason to trust you!
    You have promised performance increase every patch and here comes the important point:

It's not the thing there wasn't any performance increase for real, the reason which makes the whole situation that ridiculous is, we always get a performance which is still worse.

So once again, tell me a good reason to trust you!

Watch that glorious Summerbug Patch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suA9wZGDJE

LOL reminds me so much of the experience I JUST had in Cyrodill PS4 NA.

Ran into a group of yellows and tried Dawnbreakering...Dawnbreaker didn't go off.

Yellow group gets me low, so I tried hitting a potion. Didn't go off.

Then tried spamming vigour and weapon swapping to rally. Neither of the skills went off.

Basically sums up the ESO experience atm. I've also never seen PvP this dead.
    Edited by Exodium on June 12, 2018 11:14AM
This discussion has been closed.