The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[Class Rep] Nightblade Feedback Thread

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mostly PvP with my NBs so the suggestions are targeted towards that. Anyway NBs in general have no real pain points in PvE and MagBlades in particular are gods among mortals. So here are the PvP issues that I currently have with them, both positive and the negative stuff. I'll put more detailed stuff and suggetions in spoilers for those interested in reading

1. Lack of snare removal for MagBlade
    This is key. Having to sacrifice staves for Forward Momentum is just way too much. You lose range, you lose destro passives, you lose light attack damage. Adding snare removal to Scales did not make DKs too good suddenly. I'm not talking about immunity, only removal. Giving NBs (and mag builds in general) a snare removal is not gonna make them over the top, especially since snares are so easily re-applied. It will merely give a chance at escaping, very far from making it guaranteed.

I would prefer Cloak (both morphs) to remove snares, along with some other changes pertaining to invisibility to make it more balanced. Since Cloak is one of the only two skills (along with Fear) used by both MagBlades and StamBlades, it means that both variants will be getting a benefit. Including heavy armour Stamblades with no access to Shuffle.

2. Cloak either too strong or too weak
    You get Piercing Marked, you're in deep deep trouble. Especially as a Magblade or heavy Stamblade with no dodge rolls. At least medium Stamblade can do a dodge on bow bar and major expedition + sprint into safety. I reckon Piercing Mark needs to get changed. Make it a skill useful for tanking and duels, by giving Minor Lifesteal on top of the Major breach/fracture. That way you get essentially a HoT when hitting the target. It'd also be something unique. Hell, they can also make it a taunt if you want to apply that on bosses.

Now I have mentioned two buffs for Invis so far (snare removal, no Piercing Mark) so here comes the nerf. It needs a stacking cost increase, but not one as brutal (or stupid) as the one put on Streak. A better way to handle it is for the stacking cost to be variable, based on your max magicka. For every 5k of max magicka on your Cloak bar, say you get 3% stacking cost increase. So Stamblades with Max Magicka in the 10-15k region will only get 6% increase and +50k Max Magicka builds will get 30% increase. Still that's nearly half of what Sorcs get with 50% on Streak, and Stamblades are little affected. Obviously those numbers can be tweaked ha;f a percent up/down based on observations, but you get the idea don't get hang up on the 3%.

Both in PvP and PvE being able to infini-cloak past stuff is just too much. Every dungeon set I want to farm I do it on my MagBlade cause I can skip all the mobs except the bosses that unlock the next part of the dungeon. If that's not a thing I can go straight to the last boss for the weapon/jewellery drop. In Capture the Relic, every MagBlade cloaks right past the team and straight onto the spot. In Imperial City Sewers I can just cloak past everything, while anyone chasing me pulls aggro from everywhere. We need less of that.

For the record, I'm not keen on Sload breaking Cloak but I'm fine with its damage not being suppressed by Cloak.

3. Stamblade has too much front burst and too little DoT pressure
    I don't know if it's Incap or Surprise Attack, most likely the combination both. I think Surprise Attack should Major Fracture only when you stun from Invis. NBs already have Fracture/Breach on Mark anyway and activating Surprise Attack already gives you Major Ward/Resolve for free. Incap in my opinion should probably stun only when the target has lower than 60% HP and I would add buff where if the target is already stunned I would give it some extra damage (like 10%). Obviously shouldn't change both at the same time, only change one and test the impact.

I also like @Ragnaroek93's idea of turning Relentless Focus into a very high damage DoT and I would probably add a root to it. Like a stamina Cripple but with higher damage yet much harder proc conditions. It would be better if the DoT was slowly scaling up in damage as well, instead of being evenly distributed.

That would allow Stamblade to set up really strong combos. Surprise Attack from invis into Incap will still be brutal. And even more brutal if you have applied a Relentless Focus DoT on your target beforehand, since Incap bonus damage will make those DoT ticks hurt like hell while you're Defiled. But at least this requires more planning and thought than the current modus operandi of Incap into Surprise Attack spam.
    EU | PC | AD
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Nightblade Tank Main, who completed several vet Trials and all vet DLC dungeons (hardmode):

1. Lack of a decent PvE AoE CC
    - This is one of the bigger issues the NB Tank has. We only have "Aspect of Terror" and that usually doesnt work in PvE or it doesnt benefit the group, scattering the Mob around. The only use I found for "Mass Hysteria" was in vet Fang Lair Hardmode to get the scarabs away from me. But then again the DPS had to look out for them because the scarabs were running around.
    Suggestion: Change the "Manifestation of Terror" Morph so it doesnt "fear" the enemies anymore instead it roots/immobolizes them in fear at one place/holds the ads with shadow/ghost arms on one spot.

2. Bad resource management
    - "Siphoning Strikes" doesnt benefit the NB Tank at all. It forces us to light attack to gain 100 Stamina/Magicka each hit. It also punishes heavy attack weaving by giving only 100 Stamina/Magicka back, just like light attacking. The 20 secs timer of the morph is too long as well.
    Suggestion: Give heavy attacking more than 100 Stamina/Magicka.
    Give an additional Stamina/Magicka at the end of the 20secs based on your max Health (for example: You restore up to 4270 additonal Stamina as well as extra Stamina/Magicka based on 8% of your max Health). That should keep the DPS resource management fair while giving Tanks with more HP more resources.
    OR shorten the 20sec timer by 1sec per heavy armor piece equipped. That would mean we get a 13 seconds timer if we wear 7 heavy pieces. (shorter time to get anything back from light attacks but faster additonal resources)

Other issues:
    - 16secs Major Ward/Major Resolve for having 7 piece heavy is way too short if you compare it with DKs 30sec one
    - "Executioner" passive should be reworked to include Tanks to give them resources back
    - Put "Blur" and Morphs into the Shadow Tree

Both of these, but point 2 especially. We have access to a skill in the Psijic line, which is great, BUT it's not a class skill, and it's not very NB. Quite the opposite infact, it inhibits battlefield mobility which I seem to remember goes against what the vision of an NB tank was. There are so many options that could be used to be tank friendly - return could be on dodge, on damage taken, on potion consumption. The current options are not tank friendly, and they both involve waiting, either 20 seconds, or for something to die.

Compared to DK tank - Battle roar is well thought out, and pulls back around 160-170/s mag+stam on a tank running minor heroism. That's twice as much sustain as leeching/siphoning provides to NB tank, and then there is helping hands on top. They have a very well thought out package re tanking.

Sustain just needs to be made friendly for all roles, and balanced.

Bit annoyed by the bolstering nerf with Summerset too, now only providing half the mitigation it used to.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add my two cents on Stamblade from a solo player...

Basically we are forced to run Vigor because we have no decent burst heal... and skills like Reaper's Mark heal only when the enemy dies- which doesn't work well against a single boss (which is when a burst heal is usually needed).

I don't understand why ZOS is so against giving Stamina players burst self-heal abilities? They could add the same type of heal to Power Extraction that Sap Essence has, but NO.

Overall solo Stamina players need decent class BURST self-heal abilities... HoT's are only effective if you survive the entire length.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

Basically we are forced to run Vigor because we have no decent burst heal... and skills like Reaper's Mark heal only when the enemy dies- which doesn't work well against a single boss (which is when a burst heal is usually needed).

I don't understand why ZOS is so against giving Stamina players burst self-heal abilities? They could add the same type of heal to Power Extraction that Sap Essence has, but NO.

Overall solo Stamina players need decent class BURST self-heal abilities... HoT's are only effective if you survive the entire length.

The bolded statement doesn't make much sense. Partly because there is a stamina burst heal and it's called Rally. Partly because they obviously didn't mind giving Stam Wardens a burst heal in the form of Spores so this doesn't apply to stamina in general. They approach every class differently, because classes are different.

The reason why StamBlades (and MagBlades) don't get Magplar-style burst heals but HoTs, is because the prime survival mechanics for the class are Cloak, Shadow Image and in the case of medium stamblade, also dodge. These will allow your HoTs to tick and heal you. If on top of those mechanics you had on-demand burst heals then you'd be playing godmode.

I mean it's a general consensus that stamblade has the best solo survivability out there with MagSorc a very close second. So I'm not really sure what you're complaining about there to be honest. Heals are not really an issue for stamblade at the moment.
    EU | PC | AD
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my personal peeves about MagBlade for pvp right now:

MagBlade has no real way to get rid of snares unfortunately. I run 2h on my magblade for that sole reason, but I would prefer to run staff if I had access to a snare removal.

That's my main problem. I'm also quite afraid of the next patch for my NB tho, since apparently everyone runs sloads and sloads is a perma stealth breaker. That seems like a class killer to be honest. But I haven't played in Summerset yet so I can't speak to that with much certainty or credibility.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

There is 1 class with stamina burst heal - warden. Have You seen how much dmg pressure stamdens can hold because of that while still having forward momentum which makes them even harder to kill ?

Having class stamina burst heal on character that can just vanish from the fight and have insane burst combos would be even more broken.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.) No proper way to sustain as a stamina based tank with the old change to Siphoning Strikes. Offers little to no resource return and way too long of a wait time for the mediocre tick at the end of the 26 seconds. This would be almost manageable if the sustain cost and block cost never took such a massive hit.

With the direction of tanking it seems like you want a less permablocking and more strategic blocking tank. The great thing about NBs before Morrowind was that if you wanted to keep your resources up you had to drop block alot to light and heavy attack, which required learning when and when you couldn't in boss fights..it was fun and rewarding and now it's just straight punishing.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sage2000 wrote: »
    1. Please gut NB survivability. Nerf cloak into the ground. Provide further nerfs to roll dodge. Force us to become yet another heavy armor brawler, or better yet make it so we are simply a free kill. At the very least make it so that medium armor is no longer viable for any class in PvP.

2. Please take away our burst. Nerf incap into the ground. Take away the spectral bow and make relentless focus just a button push that sends love and blissful feelings to our enemy. Nerf surprise attack to complete the removal of our burst.

In summary, please take away everything that makes our class fun, unique, and effective in PvP. /s

On a more serious note though, my two greatest pain points in regards to NB:

1. The forum warriors who have a relentless agenda of nerfing stamblades into the ground.

2. The infiltration of this very thread by people who don't main the class and just want it nerfed.

Do you realize stamblade is already a better heavy armor brawler than the actual heavy armor brawlers? Either stamblade will go through massive nerfs, or those oh so lame ''heavy armor brawlers'' will go through massive buffs. There is no middle way to this.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on June 5, 2018 1:07AM
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other than a class heal it’s fine ppl need to l2p
  • Ganjii_x
    Ganjii_x
    Nightblades need a buff i think changing the bow stack to 3 and execute damage starting at 35%, would help extremely to bring nb on par with wardens this patch
    Edited by Ganjii_x on June 5, 2018 8:21AM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ganjii_x wrote: »
    Nightblades need a buff i think changing the bow stack to 3 and execute damage starting at 35%, would help extremely to bring nb on par with wardens this patch

So basically give grim focus and it's morphs a 40% DPS increase? Lol dream on.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a stamblade main for years,
    1- some of our class skills has no use. example power extraction and blur.
    2- incap has too many things on it. a slight nerf needed imo. but im fearing of totally getting destructed.
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    2- incap has too many things on it. a slight nerf needed imo. but im fearing of totally getting destructed.

Thats not true at all. I know a few Gankblades who use "Double Take" as a way of getting Major Expedition in stealth. As for "Mirage", its heavily used by Nightblade Tanks for its Major Evasion and Minor Resolve.
    I agree on "Power Extraction" though. I use it as an AoE taunt to initiate combat but I dont remember seeing other people use it.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats not true at all. I know a few Gankblades who use "Double Take" as a way of getting Major Expedition in stealth. As for "Mirage", its heavily used by Nightblade Tanks for its Major Evasion and Minor Resolve.
    I agree on "Power Extraction" though. I use it as an AoE taunt to initiate combat but I dont remember seeing other people use it.

Idk double take might die this patch as just a source of maj exp. The psijic skill channeled acceleration might end up replacing alot of skills used really just for the maj exp.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

Idk double take might die this patch as just a source of maj exp. The psijic skill channeled acceleration might end up replacing alot of skills used really just for the maj exp.

Does the Psijic skill reveal you when you are Cloaked? Because if it does then that’s not going to happen.
    EU | PC | AD
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i find it better to before cloak roll dodge with bow ( which we already use) then cloak so i get a major exp . also that requires magicka so you cant cloak back to back ( we already can use cloak like 3 times before running out of magicka)
    Edited by hakan on June 5, 2018 10:45AM
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i find it better to before cloak roll dodge with bow ( which we already use) then cloak so i get a major exp . also that requires magicka so you cant cloak back to back ( we already can use cloak like 3 times before running out of magicka)

Roll dodging isnt really an option for most Gankblades since they use Major Expedition to prey on their targets, and a dodge would put them out of stealth and reveal them.

Edited by xI_The_Owl_Ix on June 5, 2018 10:52AM
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Datthaw wrote: »

Does the Psijic skill reveal you when you are Cloaked? Because if it does then that’s not going to happen.

I know the one without cast time doesn't break cloak, can't speak for channeled, but... it's 36s uptime, plus they give minor force so yoy can take easy advantage of that 10% crit bonus by getting off a cloak proc
    Edited by Datthaw on June 5, 2018 10:58AM
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭

i Use double take over shuffle, it synergises really well with being a vamp. You simply dont know im there yet i sneak as fast as you run basicly. Another reason is that it's my sole assassination skill (need 1 slotted for passives) on my backbar.
    Edited by cHIIMEERa on June 5, 2018 11:27AM
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I have main stamina Nightblade since I play ESO. There is nothing I would add as everything is already covered.

Just one comment about magicka Nightblades - no matter how much high DPS they have (highest of all magicka classes in PvE), they are travesty - Assassians wielding staves instead of dual wield as primary weapon. Great Sorcerers, indeed...
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade main here since 2015, mostly stamblade, and I play mostly PvP upon hitting the end game, although I've done my share of PvE (nearly all solo PvE to include VMA; dungeons (as tank and DPS) to get my Undaunted to level 9; etc). Gonna group my NB feedback into sections, starting with the first 2 pain points.

2 PAIN POINTS
    1. No class method of obtaining the Major Brutality/Sorcery buffs without enemies being necessary. One way to address this is to allow Drain Power and its morphs to provide the buffs without the requirement that enemies must be hit. It would be even better if Drain Power could allow this from stealth without breaking it.
    2. NB passives. Executioner (under Assassination tree)...would be nice if this passive also returned resources when an enemy dies while under the effect of Mark Target and morphs. Transfer (under the Siphoning tree)...unfortunately stamblades don't get much use from this ultimate generating passive, as there is nothing in the Siphoning tree we use every 4 secs (Power Extraction is pretty much the worst of the stam AoE spammables). Would be cool to see this passive also exist in either of the other 2 trees.

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE
    1. Incapacitating Strike. Please do not change this ult. It's a dodgeable & single target ult that set's up a 6 second Nightblade kill window, and I think it meshes very well with the idea of a Nightblade as an assassin/burst class that can make life miserable for a single target. But it takes skill to secure the kill in those 6 secs, and the target has options to deal with it (e.g. purge, pop heals, pop shields, roll dodge, block, streak away, etc.). The ult cost is 70 which is good...compare it to a stamplar's Crescent Sweep, which costs 75 ult, is an AoE and therefore undodgeable...or consider a stamsorc with ult passives that drop a Dawnbreaker to 107 ultimate (Dawnbreaker being arguably the best overall PvP stamina damage ult in the game, with one morph giving passive weapon damage, and the other morph providing higher damage and an AoE stun). I do think Soul Harvest could use a buff however...making it undodgeable seems like it could be good.
    2. Piercing Mark. Please leave this ability unchanged. Cloak and Shields are the two best defenses in the game, and this ability provides one method of effectively dealing with Cloak (while it takes entire sets to deal with shields, but that's another story).

A BIT O' NERF HISTORY
    A final point for those calling for Nightblade nerfs, please consider nerfs to Nightblade playstyles that have occurred over the past year:
    1. Mass Hysteria - now only fears 2 targets instead of 3 (thereby making it harder to make a kill and escape his friends).
    2. Critical damage - took a hit across the board with the nerfs to Shadow mundus and Minor Force, and on top of that took another huge nerf in PvP by removing the extra sneak damage. So all the sneaking & cloaking NB's felt this pain. You can also throw in the recent change to Empower as a nerf to the damage a Nightblade can do from stealth (no more popping Magelight into Snipe/heavy attack/etc.)
    3. Siphoning Strikes - what used to be the core Nightblade sustain skill was gutted in Morrowind and replaced with a skill that kinda heals and kinda gives sustain.
    4. Although I don't play magblade much, just recently Strife and Path of Darkness were nerfed in the Summerset patch.

THIS. . . This right here is pretty much my viewpoint to a "T". WELL SAID!!!
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its obviously a troll
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Make incap cost 150. Keep soul harvest cost they way it is and make it ranged.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Its obviously a troll

can never be too sure with nb mains.
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'm in the minority here and feel that Nightblades overall are (were) in a good place with one major exception.

SLOADS proc negates the purpose of cloak (invisibility morph) entirely. The oblivion damage combined with the speed of the tics and the duration of the effect is too much. Cloak was changed to suppress DoTs instead of purge them in a previous patch. This change is now completely nullified by a random proc that doesn't cost the wearer any resources.

Suggestion: If you feel yet another counter to invisibility must be added to the already lengthy list of counters (most of which are available to everyone) then increase the tic rate to 3 secs from 1 sec or reduce the duration of the effect to 3 secs from 6 secs and adjust damage accordingly so it does same overall damage. Also a 6% proc rate seems more appropriate then 10% chance for such a powerful proc.

I know some shield stacker will likely come on here and complain that SHIELDBREAKER does the same thing but there is a major distinction. The proc bypasses the shield but the shield still effectively mitigates other sources of damage. With SLOADS when cloak comes down from the oblivion DoT all other sources of damage also come through defeating the key component of a skill that does cost resources.

Edited by Sureshawt on June 5, 2018 5:24PM
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C4Bliss wrote: »
    Make incap cost 150. Keep soul harvest cost they way it is and make it ranged.

but whiel going for this remember to make undodgable, unblockable and probably increase damage a bit more as for this cost increase, o to not just *** on nb's pve makve damage dealing increase duration/damge isntead of pure damage in this

tbh the best will be to bring back old incap, with stun only when caster have lower health than opponend and damage increasing if more ult is charged
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main a stamblade in pve and pvp. My stamblade is my achievment character.

My pain points:
    PvE
    Stamblades are not welcome in many vet dungeons and trials because their damage is dependant on being in melee range. The rotation is complicated and the most difficult to perfect and master. The minute you have to move, your dps drops to the floor.
    The bow is useless for sustained dps at range.
    I had to get 2 other mag dps and a tank to complete vet Falkreth hold because the fight is just not stam dps friendly and very hard on stam NB in particular

Sustain is a pain. Having to heavy attack 1-2 times per rotation to get stamina back lowers your dps further. This is a problem for most stam classes though.

PvP
    I feel stam blades are in a pretty good spot and fairly balanced. I've killed and been killed by all classes. Cloak is an escape plan but only works half the time. When it doesn't you're pretty much dead but that the risk you pay in exchange for high damage.

My pain here are people that want incap high nerfed. It requires melee range to use, is very dodgable and only lands about half the time if the opponent has any pvp smarts at all.

I see people complain about sNB one shoting everything. I've played in PvP in all divines with 4K+ weap damage and the only thing I ever one shot was a light armor character with 17K health with a buffed snipe from stealth.
    Edited by Katahdin on June 6, 2018 11:31AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are my top two pain points: PVP

My magblades is most efficient (in dmg and burst department) using staves. While having a staff there is no access to snare removal. The only way my magblades can get snare removal is by swapping the fire staff for 2hander for forward momentum.

I have to swap out my execute (impale) for forward momentum and I am limited to melee range..... (very painful as a light armor user) . with just this ability my mobility is greatly improved I can survive skirmishes and I die way way way less.... In open world as a solo pvper.. This ends up as the only way to play for me. Without execute on the bar my kill rate also drops way way way down. I mean it was hard before to catch a fleeing stambuild ( stamblades and other stamclasses) but now .... it feels impossible.

Gotta admit. Having infinite cloak is handy. but as a magblades.... I feel it rarely takes me out of a sticky situation.

You know when stamblade casts cloak right after dodge(or 2 dodges).... if i could do that then i probably would love using cloak as an active defensive ability...

currently i am only using it as passive preemptive defensive ability. I cast it before i engage so that i have the upper had.....

THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    Here are my top two pain points: PVP

My magblades is most efficient (in dmg and burst department) using staves. While having a staff there is no access to snare removal. The only way my magblades can get snare removal is by swapping the fire staff for 2hander for forward momentum.

I have to swap out my execute (impale) for forward momentum and I am limited to melee range..... (very painful as a light armor user) . with just this ability my mobility is greatly improved I can survive skirmishes and I die way way way less.... In open world as a solo pvper.. This ends up as the only way to play for me. Without execute on the bar my kill rate also drops way way way down. I mean it was hard before to catch a fleeing stambuild ( stamblades and other stamclasses) but now .... it feels impossible.

Gotta admit. Having infinite cloak is handy. but as a magblades.... I feel it rarely takes me out of a sticky situation.

You know when stamblade casts cloak right after dodge(or 2 dodges).... if i could do that then i probably would love using cloak as an active defensive ability...

currently i am only using it as passive preemptive defensive ability. I cast it before i engage so that i have the upper had.....

Forgot to mention now... After the summerset sloads forces me to give up Canceled Weapon for Swallow soul , more healing for less dmg.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: Remove DoT suppression on cloak: makes the class impossible to pressure
    2: Give NBs better sustained healing, maybe through leeching strikes.