The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Class Rep] Dragonknight Feedback Thread

• Tesfa
    Tesfa
    PvP Stam DK
    Two Main issues
    - Stam DK is overall very stale in versatility and play styles. It’s either go full tank or sustain through enemy damage kill them when their resource goes low. This come from —IMO a lack of skills to choose from to be a force in PvP. sDK have a small pool of skills to choose from while having 3-4 skills on each bar you practically must have. The only variation in stam DK is what weapon you use with 2h. Either way you still have that play style and just a different weapon ability reverb bash,poison arrow or twin slashes. Accompanied to the must have defensive skills we have no spammable no other class can relate to that and how hard it is to rely on dizzy swing.

- DK passives are overall bad. Fix.

Personal thought from 4 years experience playing only sDK in this game.

- there is at the moment no reason why you should want a sDK on your team in BGs or any pvp. Everything we are “supposed” to do other classes do it better. Burst, sustain(our sustain is absolute garbage)or tank other classes can also provide much better ultility. Also our counterparts mDK are CC bots which is amazing in any pvp game.

- Make the sDK Niche the ability to be a great hybrid class. Give sDK the ability to have more access to their Magicka skills.

- There is just no class identity at all.
    Edited by Tesfa on June 3, 2018 7:24AM
  • Xylthax
    Xylthax
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I main a mDK and both PvE and PvP, but my pain points stem from PvP, mostly dueling.

1. Execute; while I think having a powerful execute that operates from 25% would be incredibly powerful; I think the mDk would rather have a passive that only increases our damage by 15-25% when the enemy drops below 40%. It's less powerful, but it helps us cope a bit better with the underlying problem; which is stamina builds outpowering us before we can set up our offense and Templar's, which are able to win the fight with a single button (Purge) by taking away all our hard work putting dots and debuffs on.

2. A lack of cheaper defensive abilities, specifically when it comes to avoiding the melee burst stuns/damage from stamina builds. If the mDk either had a decent skill to flee or to protect itself from stuns/damage, we wouldn't have had to rely on permablock builds for the last however-many patches. Since thematically Dk's seem to be the 'Stalwart-Immovable Fighter', this skill might be an aoe knockback + snare with low to moderate damage (since every dk skill does damage and that's pretty cool), the important thing would be that the skill doesn't stun or trigger cc immunity, since it would be an escape tool shouldn't stop working for 6 seconds mid-fight.
  • xynode
    xynode
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

You asked for 2 points so here are mine. Do with them as you wish.

1. Too many skills focused on Mag only. We have 2 stam morphs and the rest is all mag.
    Mag DK relies a lot on class skills which makes the mag DK very CLASS heavy skill wise, which imo is perfect...
    BUT the stam DK on the other hand has really only 2 skills and then it has to focus on weapon skills too much, negating the point of a class and making it far too easy to just duplicate the same setup on all classes. Needs more class focus on stam abilities.
    2. No execute outside of weapon skills/passives/cps (butcher/traits(bloodthirsty).

Hope this helps.
    Edited by xynode on June 4, 2018 1:28AM
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Helping Hands: 990 Stam for 4k plus magicka is awful. Earthen heart abilities mag cost needs to go way down or it needs to be reverted to what it was previously, a percentage of your stamina.

2. Igneous Weapons/Molten Armaments should be looked at. Maybe one increases your light attack damage and the other returns more resources on heavy attacks. Or they both increase light attack damage and one gives major sorcery and the other is a Stam morph giving major brutality.
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) DK outside of duels they lack real pressure both dots range/cone size/range needs increased. lost a lot of pressure when sorcs got there cloak ability FoO needs to be AoE(or dots need a real counter to purge) shifting standard need to be player based aoe. you can win standing in one spot they need mobility dmg ult
    2) almost all passives need complete overhaul.
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fossilize or Wormth passive should be tuned down or reworked. Stuns , slows and immobilizes grants the highest control over the enemie in the game. For the class that have very easy acces to 30% slow from passive having undodgable/unblockable stun that also applies immobilize after , just with one cast is just too much control over the enemie.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Sustain needs to be better lower abilities that we use a lot not ones we dont even put on our bars
    2. Ability FoO please turn back to an AoE like hurricane is and maybe throw in a passive execute from getting too low on health.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    #1 Cooldown on Power Lash on top of beeing evadeable
    #2 Molten Arnaments (either make it now buff LA because HA are not for damage anymore or make it similar to Undaunted infiltrator set, e.g. fixed damage bonus on both LA and HA)
    #3 range on burning embers for staff and bow users
    #4 passives...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xynode wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

1. Too many skills focused on Mag only. We have 2 stam morphs and the rest is all mag.
    Mag DK relies a lot on class skills which makes the mag DK very CLASS heavy skill wise, which imo is perfect...
    BUT the stam DK on the other hand has really only 2 skills and then it has to focus on weapon skills too much, negating the point of a class and making it far too easy to just duplicate the same setup on all classes. Needs more class focus on stam abilities.
    2. No execute outside of weapon skills/passives/cps (butcher/traits(bloodthirsty).

Hope this helps.

Who is this...on the forums??!! Oh to troll, or not to troll.....kk, you win!! But awesome points to which I agree 100%, like that carries any weight, lol. ;)
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Dodgeable Burning Embers and Whip

2. The change to off balance

Killed Mag DK.
    PC EU
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Molten Armaments. This used to be DPS DK's defining ability, more or less, but with the Summerset patch and a clear shift away from heavy attacks as a source of damage, it seems gutted. Stamina Sorcerers got their heavy attack bonus changed to a light attack bonus to reflect this change in the game (8% then vs 11% now). I wish this was the case for DKs as well, or at least a buff to the heavy attack bonus from 40 to 50-60%.
    2. Power Lash. Since the off-balance changes this feels absolutely dreadful in PvE. Previously, the proc chance and animation gave the class a very dynamic and unique feel. Now, you are lucky to get one Power Lash proc off during every off-balance cycle. I just wish this was made fun again to use.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Goren
    Goren
    ✭✭✭
    1.) Poison Abilities
    This is the reason why I stopped playing with my main because I hate poison abilities on a dragonknight. It ruins the immersion for me and sadly, hybrid builds are not viable for endgame pve.

2.) Flames of Oblivion
    This skill had a great visual effect with flames around the character similar to the sorcerer's hurricane skill and now it's just a floating fire ball. I don't know how this has anything to do with a dragonknight.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hope this helps.

Please, stop the "2 stam morphs" complaint. DK has 2 stam ultis too, which is way more than the rest of the classes. Instead of asking for a new stam morph, ask for a rework on corrosive armor.

Fair is fair. Stamsorcs has NO stam ulti neither stam dmg skills besides hurricane.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    #2 Molten Arnaments (either make it now buff LA because HA are not for damage anymore or make it similar to Undaunted infiltrator set, e.g. fixed damage bonus on both LA and HA)
    #4 passives...

Power Lash does have a cooldown. The power lash effect can only occur once every 3 seconds.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hope this helps.

Please, stop the "2 stam morphs" complaint. DK has 2 stam ultis too, which is way more than the rest of the classes. Instead of asking for a new stam morph, ask for a rework on corrosive armor.

Fair is fair. Stamsorcs has NO stam ulti neither stam dmg skills besides hurricane.

Sounds like a problem that should be brought up on the Sorcerer feedback thread. Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but the point of these threads can quickly be lost if we start the whole "Well at least y'all have xyz, we don't have anything!" arguments between the class feedback threads.

Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • BoiledEgg
    BoiledEgg
    ✭✭✭
    1) sustain: it's a problem in pve and pvp both for magDK and stamDK. In order to have good sustain you need to sacrifice
    either too much damage or survivability compared to other classes and DK it's already a class that doesn't excel in burst
    damage (in pvp).

2) I would like to have a stamina morph to one or two of the utility/healing skills for my stamDK; Magicka pool is limited
    (especially on noCP) and you can only slot a couple of them which is a shame. Having a stamina morph of inhale or petrify,
    for example, would be amazing.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raraaku wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hope this helps.

Sounds like a problem that should be brought up on the Sorcerer feedback thread. Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but the point of these threads can quickly be lost if we start the whole "Well at least y'all have xyz, we don't have anything!" arguments between the class feedback threads.

It is the other way around. Anyway, I'd ask for a stam whip for example in exchange of one of the stam skills (including ultis)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hope this helps.

stam nb has five direct stam morphs not including utlitiy skills used for stam, sorc has a lot of passives for stam aswell(auto execute, weapon damage, stam regen ect.) cmon now.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on June 6, 2018 12:56AM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raraaku wrote: »
    #4 passives...

Power Lash does have a cooldown. The power lash effect can only occur once every 3 seconds.

wtf... Captain Obvious or troll? Gina was asking for PAIN POINTS not for "whishes" or requests or anything so reading comprehension for the win: I was saying cooldown+evadability is a huge pain point (esp. in PvP, but in generally also because the UI does not tell you when the skill is on cooldown, it shows the power lash symbol regardless)
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • mooslacker
    mooslacker
    ✭✭
    As a dk who's interested in healing:

We need more class identity. Right now we're mainly using resto staff heals and our own are just weaker versions of Templar's/Warden's. Igneous Shield needs to be stronger baseline since it doesn't really scale at all for a Magicka build. The only worthwhile thing you get from it is Major Mending which is great, but as an actual shield it's nearly worthless. It also overwrites tank's application of IS, so that sucks. We also need either some alternative to shards or some kind of buff to provide to really make us competitive with the only two healer options out there. Since this game is so focused on maximizing damage that tanks and healers are pretty much just buff/debuff bots and not much else matters, you need to be able to buff or debuff or restore a lot of resources to party to be competitive. DK healer can't compete with Templar or Warden in any of those categories.

Healing from Obsidian Shard should either be more or faster. It's underperforming, compared to the oh *** buttons of other classes (even Sorc and NB). Even compared to the double press Warden wonder which does the same but to everyone in the area. While it has the insane range advantage, the shard needs to travel to the target and the heal to the friendly target, making it incredibly slow. I'd even be happier with slightly increased cost, but the heal portion being pretty much instant. It still needs to be aimed and it still needs an enemy target, meaning it can't be used when there no enemies in range of the friendly target. It can't be used between trash pulls, etc. So it is already baseline much more difficult to use, which is actually great. But it really needs to be more consistent.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a stam nb main i would like to say, ( even tho this is not only for dk but stamsorc and stamplar too) i played nb cuz i like rogues and in this game nb has a purpose, an identity. but for the stamdk-sorc-templar they dont do anything in particular.

looking at stamdk from guides, skills are: take flight, volatile armor and breath are cool but thats it. no other distinct skills to enjoy. most of them are just meh. i would like to see some of them change.
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont play a dragon knight but i feel reflecting 4 projectiles is nothing. They should be the anti range class but the skill isn't even worth using. Give dragons back their wings!

yes, old wings would be super helpfull, reflecting all projectiles for 4-6 secs
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Does power lash give the heal even if it misses? Console pleb here...I know in summerset you still get defile if flare misses so it would be only fair if lash got the heal even if it misses.

Yes you get the heal.
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Does power lash give the heal even if it misses? Console pleb here...I know in summerset you still get defile if flare misses so it would be only fair if lash got the heal even if it misses.

You do get the heal, but the fact it can miss ticks me off though. Its the only procedural burst skill that can be endlessly prevented and then miss when set up.

Agreed 100%. Should be reverted back to being not dodgeable. It's the closest thing that we have to an execute. It's sad when steel tornado is an aoe, increased damage on low health, and not dodgeable and we have to noodle whip the air.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to be able to get stuck in as a stamina dk dps, I would buff from molten armemts, rally, igneous sheild, spiked armour and dragons blood then, with trusty great sword in hand I would plough through trash and take chunks out of the boss in an storm of fire and fury. As long as I avoided the red it would be fine. Now I move cautiously in heavy armour watching my pools like a hawk because if one runs down and I don’t have an ultimate ready then I’m dead, it’s as simple as that. Some bosses in dungeons and trials pump out so much damage that a stam close combat fighter simply can’t get anywhere near them in medium without getting squished

1: We need more protection, a lot more, something that scales with incoming damage so that while we can still die it’s actualy possible to get in close without my stam dk needing thirty thousand health!

2: Molten Armaments has been gutted by one heavy attack nerf after another, for it to be anywhere near the place it needs to be your going to have to pump it up to a 60% bonus at the very minimum

3: Sustain, quite frankly sucks, most of it comes from magic based skills! Even on a stamina charecter! It wasn’t a problem at launch because the class was overpowered but now that’s been stripped away by one nerf after another

If your bent on killing the damage dealing from heavy attacks, and I still don’t see why that should be the case, then you need to boost my beloved classes god aweful sustain, when I fire that ultimate I want those bars close to full, that was how the class was designed to work, using ultimates to get sustain while slamming home those big showy attacks. A dk should be a big, brutal beast, advancing at a measured pace and crushing the foe, it’s a sledge hammer not a high speed scalpel!

Edited by Integral1900 on June 5, 2018 11:56AM
  • Suryoyo
    Suryoyo
    ✭✭✭
    Right now I see:

Speed: need a class skill or passive to get more speed, DK is so slow.

A bit more cost reduction: Quite good as it is on PVE. But for PVP, would be cool to see something like the more damage we take or our health decrease due to mobs/opponents, the more we get cost reduction. This should not impact PVE too much.
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Hey guys!

Just a quick note: while we do appreciate new ideas, please refrain from using this thread as a wish-list. While I am positive there’s tons of good and interesting changes that could be implemented into the game, in this thread we aim to tackle pain points specifically.

If you want to propose changes that don’t address pain-points, please make new forum threads - I (and other class reps) will be sure to read thouse aswell - we do spend a lot of time gathering feedback from the forums. Also, feel free to use our discords for that purpouse. That makes filtering and organizing ideas a lot easier.

Thank you for your feedback!
    Edited by Quantum_V on June 6, 2018 5:33AM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Just a quick note: while we do appreciate new ideas, please refrain from using this thread as a wish-list. While I am positive there’s tons of good and interesting changes that could be implemented into the game, in this thread we aim to tackle pain points specifically.

If you want to propose changes that don’t address pain-points, please make new forum threads - I (and other class reps) will be sure to read thouse threads aswell - we spend a lot of time gathering feedback from the forums. Also, feel free to use our discords for that purpouse. That makea filtering and organizing ideas a lot easier.

Thank you for your feedback!

We need more survivability, Molten armaments is all but useless and our sustain is garbage.... I fail to see how that’s a wish list... nearly a statement of fact :/

Edited by Integral1900 on June 5, 2018 5:28PM
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pain points:

1. Mobility vs. Stand your ground. Mobility is king in Cyrodill. A sorc or NB always has the option (cloak and bolt escape) and ability to disengage from a fight vs a DK. The DK never has that option. Therefore the DK toolkit should be designed to fit the limitation of inability to disengage. Historical examples: Battle Roar + dynamic ult, evasion on Cinder storm, infinite reflect. Each of those things gave the DK a tool to fit when outnumbered. Each of these things benefit both stam and mag DKs. I am not saying to revert these changes, only that the DK needs something asymmetric akin to Cloak and BE to remain competitive in open world. The sorcerer class has remained at or near the top every single meta because BE is so good in open world Cyrodill.

• ILwolf96
    ILwolf96
    I dont know if there realy Others like me,
    Like "health DK"
    But My main problam is that my dmg is too low amd slow in pvp.
    So just an Idea:

Lash an enemy with molten earth, dealing **** Physical Damage

*If you strike an enemy that is immobilized or stunned, you also set them off balance.

*Targeting off balance enemies grants you Empower which will increase you next Light attack by 40%

*Converts into a Stamina ability

Note: This Skill Gains a large Bonus from health and a small bonus from Stamina(?)

• del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 sustain - battle roar and helping hands are undertuned at present. There is no chance to build/gear to maximize those passives which used to define DK.

2 Mobility - I dont think DK should be a speedy class. But it is very punishing anytime a DK has to drop block for movement. The only tool to disengage without getting lit up is a weapon skill, shield ulti. DK could use a movement bonus while blocking, it does fit the flavor.

3. Being outnumbered/solo my first 2 pain points are factors in this. For stam, every other class has an easier time when solo vs multiple opponents. For mag, they are so slow that a 2v1 or 3v1 quickly turns into a zergv1 if they can’t kill fast enough (wtb execute). Would be cool if SDK had something that scales with multiple opponents like inhale.
    PCNA