Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Summerset Release Time

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's confirmed: there is no solution for people who bought the Physical CE to actually have access at the same time as the people who bought cheaper digital versions.
    DdqahASU0AAewBB.jpg:large
    Not only that, but they blame you for going through a 3rd party, when the Sales team specifically set it up so that going through a 3rd party was the only option for it
    DdqhO0uVMAEjv45.jpg:large
    So it's our fault for wanting to spend more for the Physical CE.

Lesson learned: if you spend more, ZOS will treat you worse.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    It's confirmed: there is no solution for people who bought the Physical CE to actually have access at the same time as the people who bought cheaper digital versions.
    Not only that, but they blame you for going through a 3rd party, when the Sales team specifically set it up so that going through a 3rd party was the only option for it

I honestly wouldn't put too much stock in what that so called computer automated customer service tells you. The higher ups over ride them all the time.
    Until Gina Bruno comes back on here and indicates there is nothing they can do, I'm going to go by her word, in which she stated they are looking into doing something.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

I honestly wouldn't put too much stock in what that so called computer automated customer service tells you. The higher ups over ride them all the time.
    Until Gina Bruno comes back on here and indicates there is nothing they can do, I'm going to go by her word, in which she stated they are looking into doing something.

Those weren't automated, and the second one was after escalating it. It looks like we're SOL.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Those weren't automated, and the second one was after escalating it. It looks like we're SOL.

Aye, i work second shift, so its looking like i wont be playing until tuesday. And do the people that pre-ordered the physical edition get the flaming senche too?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Aye, i work second shift, so its looking like i wont be playing until tuesday. And do the people that pre-ordered the physical edition get the flaming senche too?

Based on how customer service is "helping," you probably get a pile of coal instead of the senche.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DobbaDeuce wrote: »
    Sames, still no shipping confirmation from Amazon (even with Prime) and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Though I am close enough to a distribution hub that I could get same day delivery, I'm just not confident.
    summerset.png

Fingers crossed :neutral:

thanks for posting this, I just rechecked my Amazon account and it says its going to be here by 8PM tomorrow.

If it is, then I will take back my ire from earlier with this.

Fingers crossed with you. :#
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alarra wrote: »
    Maintenance on Monday will begin at 4am EDT, and we hope to have everything wrapped up later that morning. We'll keep you all updated as we can. :)

much-wow-very-excite.jpg

Yeah but can the people that ordered the physical edition get into Summerset on Monday before the mail gets delivered?

+1 to this question. Hoping it’ll be like Morrowind where we send proof of preorder to get access, ‘cause if mine arrives unusually late in the evening like my Morrowind one did, I will be very sad if I can’t play it during the day (especially after taking off work).

We're working on a solution for this, in the event you don't receive the Physical CE in time for launch.

So what is the solution? You're leaving a lot of people hanging off the cliff.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don’t get is that they had a solution for this last year with Morrowind, but don’t have a similar one for this year!
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    What I don’t get is that they had a solution for this last year with Morrowind, but don’t have a similar one for this year!

It's like someone forgot to follow their checklist. Or they just don't care about us anymore.
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    Grats to those who've gotten shipping notices, mine still hasn't. Mine still says this: https://gyazo.com/47f1eeee8b20372a0aec77962f8d5548

--EDC
    Stalks-With-Cats: Argonian crafter
    Howls-At-Moons: Argonian Templar Healer
    Mysthet Shadowdancer: Khajiit Warden DPS WIP
    Dro'jhan Zaohim: Khajiit DragonKnight Tank WIP
    Packed-With-Junk: Argonian inventory mule

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to the Night Mother!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • rasgallego
    rasgallego
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    any updates for the physical ed folks?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasgallego wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

IF you ordered from Amazon, check your Amazon account and your email.

I checked Amazon earlier and they moved up shipping, its on its way
    I just got a game code in my email in case it doesnt get here tomorrow
    Beta tester November 2013
  • rasgallego
    rasgallego
    Soul Shriven
    @Katahdin
    nope, nothing in my email.
    yes i ordered through Amazon
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance start is listed on the banner. It will be 4am EDT / 8am UTC on Monday, 5/21. Summerset and Update 18 will be live when maintenance ends. Length of the maintenance is a different story. If all went perfectly, the game servers could be up as quickly as 4-5 hours later, but that's very unlikely. If there were some small issues, more like 6-8 hours. Another possibility is that servers go up, then come back down in the afternoon, just a couple hours after it went live, for emergency maintenance to correct a bug/glitch/exploit, and that could possibly be the rest of the day. Bottom line, only time (no pun intended) will tell.

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    rasgallego wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

IF you ordered from Amazon, check your Amazon account and your email.

I checked Amazon earlier and they moved up shipping, its on its way
    I just got a game code in my email in case it doesnt get here tomorrow
    Nothing for me yet either, and I ordered through Amazon. It's Amazon.ca though because I'm in Canada and that was the only way for me to get it.

Considering the sales team *** up and you couldn't even buy the Physical CE from any Canadian retailer until over a week after the rest of the world could buy it, I don't exactly have any faith that they even thought about contacting Amazon.ca to do the same thing as what US Amazon seems to be doing.

This seems very much like them panicking at the last second and calling Amazon up to send out codes because it somehow didn't occur to them that their highest value customers (in this context I specifically mean the ones paying the most for Summerset) should be treated as well as all of their other customers. If they had planned in advance for codes to be emailed out by Amazon, then they would have said so, and the CS reps wouldn't be parroting this "well you bought through a 3rd party so we can't help you" BS.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of you whining about not getting early access with the physical edition need to realize that the CD Key is INSIDE THE BOX! They don't know which box you're getting so they can't send you the CD Key for early access. It's as simple as that!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of you whining about not getting early access with the physical edition need to realize that the CD Key is INSIDE THE BOX! They don't know which box you're getting so they can't send you the CD Key for early access. It's as simple as that!

And yet somehow they anticipated that and had a solution for Morrowind so that when we got the physical CE for Morrowind we got to play at the same time as everyone else. This time around it's like it's amateur hour over there and they're running around saying "We couldn't have possibly seen this coming, even though last time we did! We thought our highest value customers would like being punished for spending more on the expansion!"
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Firemantim
    Firemantim
    ✭✭
    Grats to those who've gotten shipping notices, mine still hasn't. Mine still says this: https://gyazo.com/47f1eeee8b20372a0aec77962f8d5548

--EDC

I'm having the same thing sadly, according to support it's supposedly because it's "unavailable" (likely just repeating what the purchase page is saying though, so I wouldn't sweat it). I talked to Amazon support and they upped the shipping to the fastest so it will arrive ASAP (supposedly), so I'd try that (especially if you have prime.)
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    I did that as well, they upped it to 1 day, but still doesn't solve the issue. I'm a little more peeved because I see someone who ordered WAY AFTER I did got their shipping notice.

--EDC

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sames, still no shipping confirmation from Amazon (even with Prime) and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Though I am close enough to a distribution hub that I could get same day delivery, I'm just not confident.
    summerset.png

Wouldn't it have been cheaper just for the upgrade on the ESO website? or atleast i thought it was
  • Firemantim
    Firemantim
    ✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    summerset.png

Wouldn't it have been cheaper just for the upgrade on the ESO website? or atleast i thought it was

The website upgrade is cheaper because it's only the digital items, the physical includes a book, statue, and map.
  • Rondur_Sidriel
    I got this e-mail from ZOS after receiving a code from my Amazon purchase:

7A1CdDw.png

Does this mean that Summerset will be available when the servers come up tomorrow, or will I have to put in the code that presumably comes in the game box to access the full game? I'm guessing the latter, since my account screen still shows that I have the Morrowind version of the game.
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    I want the physical stuff as well as the in game. My order was placed April 6th, and I have no information for any kind of shipping. I'm not a happy Argonian.

--EDC

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got this e-mail from ZOS after receiving a code from my Amazon purchase:

7A1CdDw.png

Does this mean that Summerset will be available when the servers come up tomorrow, or will I have to put in the code that presumably comes in the game box to access the full game? I'm guessing the latter, since my account screen still shows that I have the Morrowind version of the game.

I was like what the, my name is Kyle too lol
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not pre-order mine through Amazon. Do you think other resellers will offer a similar code?
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Maintenance on Monday will begin at 4am EDT, and we hope to have everything wrapped up later that morning. We'll keep you all updated as we can. :)

much-wow-very-excite.jpg

Yeah but can the people that ordered the physical edition get into Summerset on Monday before the mail gets delivered?

+1 to this question. Hoping it’ll be like Morrowind where we send proof of preorder to get access, ‘cause if mine arrives unusually late in the evening like my Morrowind one did, I will be very sad if I can’t play it during the day (especially after taking off work).

We're working on a solution for this, in the event you don't receive the Physical CE in time for launch.

Hey Gina, is there any word on this?

From what I can hear, several of the CE's have even yet to be sent out.

I've given up hope completely, I'm 100%. I just really hope that Zenimax can pull some magic here. What they did with the launch of Morrowind was brilliant, where we simply sent in our receipt to get access from launch.

That was a good system, I don't see why they wouldn't do the same this time around.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    I think they didn't do it because, theoretically, you COULD cancel your order last minute, and still have the code to play. I have no intention of cancelling my preorder, only way I will is if it's cancelled on AMAZON'S side, then I'll just order the digital upgrade, and scout ebay for the artbook.

--EDC

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭

much-wow-very-excite.jpg

Hey Gina, is there any word on this?

From what I can hear, several of the CE's have even yet to be sent out.

I've given up hope completely, I'm 100%. I just really hope that Zenimax can pull some magic here. What they did with the launch of Morrowind was brilliant, where we simply sent in our receipt to get access from launch.

That was a good system, I don't see why they wouldn't do the same this time around.

Well l apparently people cheated that previous system and ZOS isn't to blame for that.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a minimum of four hours and very likely six or seven.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Probably a minimum of four hours and very likely six or seven.

Or stop and go all day like MW