The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What other ESO+ benefits would you like to see added?

Knowledge
Knowledge
✭✭✭✭✭
Over the years the ESO+ model has been improved with things like increased bank space. This ever evolving subscription will likely be enhanced even further has time goes on to reward existing subscribers and encourage new ones. What new features would you like to see implemented with ESO+? If you would like additional items from the poll or your own idea please post it below.
Edited by Knowledge on February 19, 2018 8:43PM

What other ESO+ benefits would you like to see added? 149 votes

Increased Inventory Space
12%
GilvothEthoirDrembo14_ESOPrizaxMalthorneHermodDDemonVeolillybitmagictucktuckLadyLethallaCelephantsylvius_BornasfinmoTheDominionFluffyReachWitchYamiKurukuSubversusJayman1000generalmyrickjnelson1182 19 votes
Increased Mount Speed (10%).
2%
nimbliSymposium56SynodicOracleNavras 4 votes
Priority Queuing for Dungeons and Battlegrounds.
9%
GLaDOSAzuryagresiacRickterkongkimKnowledgedotmeJJBoomerAki-RalGlockcoma725outsiders123abcBortusCharliff1966PuppetShow 14 votes
Subscriber only forum
2%
NightbladeMechanicsSolohopeGallowmere 3 votes
Additional Outfit Slot per Character.
24%
calitrumanb14_ESOArobainSigtricSkuaKendaricSpringt-Über-ZwergeTurelusAlienSlofcabbageub17_ESOMarrazzMistTannus15Tommy83RoamingRiverElkGothlanderNolaArchUltravylencePaganiniSploshMiauraTyrion87 37 votes
A Monthly Crown Crate
24%
laurajfCatsmoke14jluchauAimoraMitrengaMattock_RomulusAlisyraIdinuseEasily_LostMilwaukeeScottPink_ViolinzAliyavanaKarldorIccotakJahneeOakl77RunefangRadinynldzlcs065Naolwyn 37 votes
Additional Pledges per day.
0%
clocksstoppe 1 vote
A Store Discount.
18%
MadyLadyAstrumKharnisAmericanSpybottleofsyrupSpacemonkeyCustos91bethshebaagegartonshadelonADarkloreApplebladeKwik1Mozsta69MercTheMageDrazkythWhite wabbitshinikazeRomanCaesarmikemacon 27 votes
A daily transmutation gem.
4%
huntgod_ESORebOcean_Charlie9SaturnanaSydneyGreyMrsPinkDoctorESO 7 votes
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about something else? My vote would be for the costume system not costing ESO+ members the use fee. The program is free for ESO+. Just extend the free dying of costumes that ESO+ already gets, makes sense and would be a very nice incentive for people to sub.
    Edited by SGT_Wolfe101st on February 19, 2018 8:47PM
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subscriber only forum
    Furnishing bag, like a craft bag for all my furnishings.

Edit: sub only forum is smart.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on February 19, 2018 8:48PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about something else? My vote would be for the costume system not costing ESO+ members the use fee. The program is free for ESO+. Just extend the free dying of costumes that ESO+ already gets, makes sense and would be a very nice incentive for people to sub.

^^^^^That gets my vote as well.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Store Discount.

Agree 100%, dying at a minimum should be free, (I dont know why it isn't free for everyone but that's beside the point.)

A subscriber only forum would be nice too but difficult to do I imagine due to the breakup of players on different platforms.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already plenty of perks for the price point.

Wish too hard, and you'll see a $19.99/month subscription going forward, too.
    signing off
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least a 50% reduction in outfit gold cost.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra costume slot as it fits the current theme they have with ESO+

Many of those others were the kind of perks I don't like or would be considered by some P2W.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of them create a caste system with preferential treatment. That would include store discounts, shorter queues, subscriber forums, and additional pledges per day.

I am surprised they are handing out free Crown Crates for leveling. I doubt they would want to do it on a regular basis, though.

Transmute crystals. Are these still a thing? I never hear anyone talking about it. Never see anyone at the station in Brass Fortress or my guild hall.

They already give us more bank space for ESO Plus.

Increased mount speed means to much in Cyrodiil, so that is a bad idea. It means ESO Plus people will arrive first, get AP first, etc.

This is the only one that makes sense: Additional Outfit Slot per Character.
    Given how expensive that would be (22,500 Crowns), the bean counters get the shakes and need crisis counseling at the mere thought.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of them create a caste system with preferential treatment. That would include store discounts, shorter queues, subscriber forums, and additional pledges per day.

I am surprised they are handing out free Crown Crates for leveling. I doubt they would want to do it on a regular basis, though.

Transmute crystals. Are these still a thing? I never hear anyone talking about it. Never see anyone at the station in Brass Fortress or my guild hall.

Increased mount speed means to much in Cyrodiil, so that is a bad idea. It means ESO Plus people will arrive first, get AP first, etc.

Given how expensive that would be (22,500 Crowns), the bean counters get the shakes and need crisis counseling at the mere thought.

Since the crown crates are mostly cosmetic or basic consumables that can be replicated in-game (XP scroll/ambrosia) I don't see how a free crate would be harmful.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cynical side of me believes its to show new players the "fun" of opening crates in hopes they'll buy more.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »

Since the crown crates are mostly cosmetic or basic consumables that can be replicated in-game (XP scroll/ambrosia) I don't see how a free crate would be harmful.

DGRrT1t.gif

@Knowledge. Too many lost sales.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 19, 2018 9:21PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »

img]

I'm not sure I understand the point of this gif.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the only thing I've seen suggested in this thread that would give me an incentive to subscribe. Not all the time of course, but the only times I've bought a sub it's been to dye my costumes so the option to re-do my outfits for free would probably tempt me too.
    Turelus wrote: »
    The cynical side of me believes its to show new players the "fun" of opening crates in hopes they'll buy more.

That's almost certainly it. That's why other games give loot boxes (or keys for them) as rare drops. Well, that and so they can claim you don't need to buy them if you don't want to because they drop...even if most players will get 1 a year if they're lucky.

I think it's the same with the free ESO+/free crown crate events they do. Give non-subscribers a taste of the sub benefits, give subbers a taste of the crown crate drops and ideally you'll get more money from both. (Of course it can backfire - when I've subbed during an event I get junk I'll never use from the crates and it reminds me why I don't buy them, and when I haven't subbed I get to update my costume dyes for free so I don't need to sub for a while.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Store Discount.
    10% - 15%
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those options really appeal to me. I'd be interested in the Outfit system having no per-use cost for subscribers, though! At that point I might actually even be motivated to buy extra slots for certain characters. As it stands I've completely written off using anything but gold for the outfit system, but if something were to change that made me stop being incredibly bitter about how they chose to monetize the outfit system, then I might be willing to get the extra slots for the convenience of changing into really tried-and-true outfits on the fly.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    None of those options really appeal to me. I'd be interested in the Outfit system having no per-use cost for subscribers, though! At that point I might actually even be motivated to buy extra slots for certain characters. As it stands I've completely written off using anything but gold for the outfit system, but if something were to change that made me stop being incredibly bitter about how they chose to monetize the outfit system, then I might be willing to get the extra slots for the convenience of changing into really tried-and-true outfits on the fly.

Well, I think a lot of them are appealing and MOST of them were pulled from F2P or B2P games with "subscription options" save for a few like the unique ones such as Trans Gems, etc.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of it...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to weapon swap in Cyrodiil without having to set my graphics settings to minimum.
    Are there plans to make weapon swaps a crown store item?

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The level up rewards are once per account. They give two or three free crates to addict people to them, which will encourage more sales of crown crates after your level up rewards run out.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »
    10% - 15%
    If you think the Crown Store is expensive now, I don't think you want to see how they'd up the prices if that was an ESO+ benefit.
    stam scrub
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would prefer to get rid of "chapters" and return to normal dlc model :/

But at least 1 additional outfit slot for each character would be fine too :D I just realized... My character wears black themed outfit and has weapons dyed black. But he also has pure white costume which requires changing weapon dyes to white... :o So each time I want to change between outfit and costume, I need to visit dye station (very annoying and inconvenient) and pay some gold to dye weapons.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This dying is so costly. Maybe even reduction of fees to station might have you more people buying eso plus. But seriously dying.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at the people asking for more inventory space. say what? thats what you want your sub to go to?

gimme dat priority queuing. VIP club socks made of silk money.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even use the grouping tool because it is so bugged and I prefer to go with friends, bit this idea is just not fair at all. I do have a question for the priority queuing for dungeons and battlegrounds; if I as a player without ESO+ group up with a friend with ESO+ and make him/her queue us, would be still get the priority queue? :b
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    lol at the people asking for more inventory space. say what? thats what you want your sub to go to?

Lol at the people asking for a vip queuing system for a laggy unbalanced mess that is eso pvp. Say what? That's what you want your sub to go to?

Gimme dat space. Extra inventory slots made of ancestor silk money.

Fixed that for you!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »

Lol at the people asking for a vip queuing system for a laggy unbalanced mess that is eso pvp. Say what? That's what you want your sub to go to?

Gimme dat space. Extra inventory slots made of ancestor silk money.

Fixed that for you!

Not to be rude but not everyone lags in PVP. It can sometimes be your ISP and/or PC. I personally only have occasional lag that would be considered "expected lag" and happens in most large scale PVP games. When I say occasional I mean maybe a slight hitch every few hours or so.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Priority queuing is an awful idea. Hey, you who bought this content. Get shoved to the back of eso+ members.

No. Things that give you convenience is fine. Things that put others behind isnt.

Mount speed I would say depends. It could be thought as to giving pvp escape. But for pve zones fair enough.

Additional pledges and store discount are things I don't see happening.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, they need to remove it entirely as step 1

Step 2 is instead of trying to figure out what people want, just offer each feature as an account bonus over a 30 day span.

You’re never going to please everyone so just offer the benefits and more in an pick n choose cart.

Now it should be a purchase for X number of cart items for whatever increments and select benefits as they pertain to a customers desire. The DLC access should be one of the options.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 20, 2018 1:57AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Family. A spouse and a couple of kids in your Home, they only remain with you as long as you have ESO+ the moment it lapses, they leave you and return when you get back on it. You can dress them up in whatever motifs or costumes you have on your account, set their voices, personalities, and temperament. They server absolutely no purpose whatsoever except to greet you when you come home with excited enthusiasm, for your escapist realism.
  • Anastian
    Anastian
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't you include an improvement to housing space? Would be nice to have 3x instead of 2x for some houses