The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

200+ Queue with one bar pop? How?

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭✭
Big problem, AD is gonna get emp with this exploit bug. Whoever gets it should live with the shame of exploiting to get emp.

EDIT: Well they unmercifully took the whole map.
Edited by Bazeric on February 17, 2018 7:33AM
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    Bazeric wrote: »
    Big problem, AD is gonna get emp with this exploit bug. How ever gets it should live with the shame of exploiting to get emp.

On second thought, maybe it is just broken and the pop bars are correct.
    Edited by Jadokis on February 17, 2018 6:08AM
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing is happening in EU, but somehow its someone exploiting and not a bug....right?
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah Ad emped while there where only a handful of Ep on the rest locked out. very Frustrating
    Invictus
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »
    Big problem, AD is gonna get emp with this exploit bug. How ever gets it should live with the shame of exploiting to get emp.

Really? Odd, did they lower the popcap then? There was all of like 20 EP as best we could reckon. Far from the zergfest of last weekend.
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing is happening in EU, but somehow its someone exploiting and not a bug....right?

Exploiting the situation, yes.
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭

Really? Odd, did they lower the popcap then? There was all of like 20 EP as best we could reckon. Far from the zergfest of last weekend.

No. I'm sure this is a bug. I don't know why it's AD pop lock, DC 2 bar, and EP 1 bar though. I wasn't in cyro when it happened, did people crash out?

The queue is broken for AD as well. I've moved 2 spots in over half an hour... but our population is still in cyrodiil at least.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC at one bar now too.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow primetime AD really holding it down.

Screenshot_20180216_231754.png

I ain't in the AD queue...

Screenshot_20180216_232036.png

• Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    And people in that other thread said AD couldn't win a campaign. Looks like they're doing well to start off reset day! :smirk:

AD down to 3 bars now. I imagine it will even out to all being 1 bar eventually.
  • Skippa
    Skippa
    ✭✭
    HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOO ZOS ANYONE HOME!!!!!!
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skippa wrote: »
    HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOO ZOS ANYONE HOME!!!!!!

Nope
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the way the map looks, only AD can even get into the campaign.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We finally called it quits. Our EP group was outnumbered like 20:1 by the end of it. Seemed if you were on you could stay on until you logged off, but DC and EP werent able to get in to Cyro much after primetime. We went down fighting but AD took EVERYTHING. Cheap way to get Emp if you ask me, but whatever.
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

By the way the map looks, only AD can even get into the campaign.

I'm AD and can't get in. I think AD just had less turnover. Players stayed up later, or maybe crashed less.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Really nice from you to say "should live with shame for exploiting" Maybe you need to use the brain and study that this is a zos problem,a direct game mechanic which is failing in the population distribution instead of insult a player who is trying hard for his emperorship. Next time think clearly before you make post like this.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice from you to say "should live with shame for exploiting" Maybe you need to use the brain and study that this is a zos problem,a direct game mechanic which is failing in the population distribution instead of insult a player who is trying hard for his emperorship. Next time think clearly before you make post like this.

But they aren't working hard, they are getting ill gotten gains that rob every other player who was out there "working hard" to do their part and/or get emp but can't because the opposing factions have literally been unable to get in to Cyrodiil and contest them.

ZOS needs to fix this.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't change the fact that AD abused it. a lot of people are probably gonna look down on him for it. can't really help that.
    Invictus
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are only watching 1 side of this. Let me explain you, this zos issue started many many hours ago, when people noticed and had the feeling something was wrong with queue; everyone outside including ad ep and dc couldnt do nothing. 2nd, everyone inside was playing the game as usual, Ad goal today was get advantage on Ap,score and even crown an emp so the guys there got their hands up. When Ad were strong against DC and Ep, what happened? The usual: some players from underdog faction start leaving cyro without knowledge about the issue. So in that scenario AD just became stronger due to zos's issue. There were people trying to get into cyro? Yes. Ad dc and ep? Yes. Were we all stuck outside and offline-inside? Yes.

This was mothing else than a zos problem and the population of each faction inside cyrodiil was isolated and "stuck" there. So Ad goals were the winners one. It could happen to any faction and it doesnt mean and exploit. Trust me every single faction has the same issue of queue. Talking about "abuse" doesnt have sense because all factions had same problem, i had 220 queue man i know what u feel.
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We finally called it quits. Our EP group was outnumbered like 20:1 by the end of it. Seemed if you were on you could stay on until you logged off, but DC and EP werent able to get in to Cyro much after primetime. We went down fighting but AD took EVERYTHING. Cheap way to get Emp if you ask me, but whatever.

I’m sure EP or DC would have taken the gentleman’s stance and refrained from taking an empty map. Because that is what they always do everywhere on any campaign, NA or EU. Especially the Reds are known to just honorably retreat when they realize they outnumber the opposing faction.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 100% sure this issue occurs because you aren't ported from cyrodiil while logging out, so the game counts that as a cyrodiil playing player, resulting in this huge queue.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

I’m sure EP or DC would have taken the gentleman’s stance and refrained from taking an empty map. Because that is what they always do everywhere on any campaign, NA or EU. Especially the Reds are known to just honorably retreat when they realize they outnumber the opposing faction.

I'd like to think that if was DC at full pop,we would have refrained from pvdooring the entire map and taking all the scrolls, but that's not how it would have gone. We would have done the same thing AD did, EP would have too.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Skippa
    Skippa
    ✭✭
    and so ZOS is doing what to fix it........
  • Skippa
    Skippa
    ✭✭
    Oh I know, I'll click "SUPPORT" that will help. ZOS you are disgrace..
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    I'm 100% sure this issue occurs because you aren't ported from cyrodiil while logging out, so the game counts that as a cyrodiil playing player, resulting in this huge queue.

But then why aren't all factions affected more or less equally? On Thursday evening only EP queue on Sotha was bugged, which was the first time this issue occured as far as i know. Yesterday evening EP was bugged on Sotha and Vivec, and AD on Vivec (not sure about AD on Sotha, but i think their queue was fine there). DC didn't seem to have any queue issues at all.
    Right now it is only bugged for EP on Vivec (with a queue of 600+ at 1 bar population ...), for every other faction the queue seems to be working as intended (at least on Sotha and Vivec, i didn't check Shor).

(PC/EU)

Edited by Rianai on February 17, 2018 12:45PM
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

But then why aren't all factions affected more or less equally? On Thursday evening only EP queue on Sotha was bugged, which was the first time this issue occured as far as i know. Yesterday evening EP was bugged on Sotha and Vivec, and AD on Vivec (not sure about AD on Sotha, but i think their queue was fine there). DC didn't seem to have any queue issues at all.
    Right now it is only bugged for EP on Vivec (with a queue of 600+ at 1 bar population ...).

(PC/EU)

Maybe it could also be that player queue, and when they log out they stay in this queue you know. so maybe if the queue is 500. 500 people are offline but still in the queue.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the developers plays on AD, I'm sure they are the current emp.

#Lame

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

Right now it is only bugged for EP on Vivec (with a queue of 600+ at 1 bar population ...).

(PC/EU)

Maybe it could also be that player queue, and when they log out they stay in this queue you know. so maybe if the queue is 500. 500 people are offline but still in the queue.

While it seems to be true that offline players stay in (bugged) queues, it still doesn't explain why it isn't the same for all factions, because i doubt there is any significant difference in player behaviour regarding queueing or logging off.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    One of the developers plays on AD, I'm sure they are the current emp.

#Lame

Lmao the salt
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're all honest, and it had been our faction benefiting from the same problem, we've had taken the map and wondered "Where the heck are all the other factions?" blissfully unaware (or simply uncaring) that everyone from those factions is screaming "We're locked in queue! ZOS! Let us in to fight!"
This discussion has been closed.