The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VIVEC QUE BROKEN 3 BARS not locked and 120+ que?

relaxed83
relaxed83
✭✭✭
VIVEC QUE BROKEN 3 BARS not locked and 120+ que at 10-:30PM on a Friday after Campaign ended? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Tekillya
    Tekillya
    ✭✭
    same thing happened to eu servers now hitting Na servers
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's more broken now
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No panic the queue system may have it flaws but all is under control.

wow.gif?w=750
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    After many years the war is finally over. :(
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys its ok, cause now you have outfit's to make them more money.. would be nice if the favor would be returned... stupid stupid game i really wish some one else would make a new game... :( Maybe a better customer service base would be a great start.
    Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec EU PC EP queue reached 500. lmao
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS must have done something while trying to change cross faction queue system. Classic. 1 bar pop sure does warrant 500 queue. IC exp fiasco and now this?
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 18, 2018 11:00PM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After breaking this many times there is no point even trying to pvp in home campaign this week .