The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU PC VIVEC - EP 2-bar pop. 204 in the queue?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Why isn't the server being filled?!?! What is broken this time?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get in after a 50 player queue when it was locked earlier. After a crash and relog the queue was 120 and the campaign only had 3 bar pop.

Then I logged onto a second account I have to check (didn't want to lose my queue place).

AD locked and 31 player queue.
    EP high pop and 185 player queue.
    DC locked and 45 player queue.

Logged off after I noticed it was down at 2 bars.
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on February 16, 2018 10:09PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get in after a 50 player queue when it was locked earlier. After a crash and relog the queue was 120 and the campaign only had 3 bar pop.

Then I logged onto a second account I have to check (didn't want to lose my queue place).

AD locked and 31 player queue.
    EP high pop and 185 player queue.
    DC locked and 45 player queue.

Logged off after I noticed it was down at 2 bars.

Unbelievable. Actually, what the hell am I talking about - its completely believable. What a wasted Friday night.
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong here...
    cKNYgIN.png
    EP Population is low...
    v8sHOef.png
    Yet after re-entering queue I am rolled to the end.. who is in that queuer if population is low ?! (Yes - I queue as EP)
    yk8nE06.png
    But others don't seem to have that problem ? Coincidence or another population exploit ?
    LNhHy8C.jpg
    ZOS - please at lest take a look at this ASAP
    EDIT - only home campign (or Vivec for me) seems to be affected. I can enter Shor just fine.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on February 16, 2018 11:25PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what i dont get, why arent more people complaining? what did ep do? just swap to shor and say nothing?

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    The theory in DC was that once you get Emp you lock out the other two factions, might just be fake news, but as a DC it sucks that on Friday night PVP is dead, ZOS please fix.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP and AD are both having this problem. It appears DC are not.

I'm sure the complaints will come when players can't get in to got to the Golden vendor.
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on February 16, 2018 11:32PM
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP and AD are both having this problem. It appears DC are not.

I'm sure the complaints will come when players can't get in to got to the Golden vendor.

Devs playing as DC confirmed :smile:
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cKNYgIN.png
    EP Population is low...
    v8sHOef.png
    Yet after re-entering queue I am rolled to the end.. who is in that queuer if population is low ?! (Yes - I queue as EP)
    yk8nE06.png
    But others don't seem to have that problem ? Coincidence or another population exploit ?
    LNhHy8C.jpg
    EDIT - only home campign (or Vivec for me) seems to be affected. I can enter Shor just fine.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - any chance of getting someone to look into this please? Something is very broken.
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    cKNYgIN.png
    EP Population is low...
    v8sHOef.png
    yk8nE06.png
    LNhHy8C.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno - any chance of getting someone to look into this please? Something is very broken.

fix is planned for next update :trollface:

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    cKNYgIN.png
    EP Population is low...
    v8sHOef.png
    yk8nE06.png
    LNhHy8C.jpg

fix is planned for next update :trollface:

lol. i blame AD and DC spies. SPIES! SPIES EVERYWERE....
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    Queuing at 1am just placed me on position 314 on EP... :/
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I queued for Sotha (Eu pc) and was numer 250. Did som quest and logged out, didnt leave queue. Logged back in few hours later and saw i was numer 197 in queue. Seems like you stay in queue if you log out without leaving queue. Maybe this is the problem.
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    It's now 2am UK time, and the queue is getting higher every minute. Is there even going to be any acknowledgment for this issue? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

3fm8za6.png
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took many of us a while to notice there was an issue actaully, then it became clear there were less and less EP on the map. I hope it gets sorted because the only thing worse than EP zerging all over the place is no EP on the map at all.
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    2:45am here in the UK now and all factions only have one bar yet I'm 239 in the queue!
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happening NA too
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO