The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ebony Wolf Pack: Werewolf 101 || Updated for Greymoor

• Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    @Aznarb In regards to your build questions, stick with two medium sets and pair them with Chudan. Relequen is bis for stam dps. And you could pair it with something like Shacklebreaker/Draugr Hulk/Twice Born Star/Hunding’s/Salvation. My stamblade does the cheesy Kena/Relequen/Bloodmoon but that’s more of a glass cannon build. I’ve also done Chudan/Hunding’s/Salvation before the change to weapon damage scaling off max stam. My Templar I’m building, which is gonna be more PvP focused, will run Spriggans/Draugr Hulk/Chudan. Our strongest wolf use to run Chudan/Shackle/Salvation in his medium armor days. Could switch Salvation with Draugr Hulk. The more stam you have, the more damage you’ll do. Just some suggestions.

I was wondering, do you use Chundan cuz you build for PvP and then Molag would be better for PvE, or do you use Chudan even in PvE ?

For core set, Draugr + Hunding look good so I can also play effectively in human form. Always good to have the choice of variety ^^
    Or Maybe Automaton, I've read here : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/343255/psa-for-sets-like-automaton-netch-war-maiden that also buff LA, so It should be better thant draugr or huinding.

Now I just can't choos between Molag and Chundan.

Damn it's so hard to choose set, so many option (and I love that) x)

For the easier dungeons, Molag Kena would be fine. I prefer using Chudan for the dlc dungeons though as Kena will increase the cost of your abilities, including your heal and ultimate. Also one of our core team werewolves uses Automatons and Vicious Ophidian with Chudan as his setup and it does really well. Automatoms would be a good set to use.

Thx, so I'm going with Automaton and Hunding then and gonna aim for Chudan :)

Last question and I stop I promise haha, about Mundus, I think it's one of the 3 :
    - Thief
    - Warrior
    - Lover
    I'm purely PvE and probably not doing trial before a very long time.
    I'm at 43% crit at cp 242 with full blue armor and 2698 weapon dmg (warrior active, only 2 divin trait atm)
    2k2 w/o the stone if I remember.
    Also I use Two Handed (I know dual are better, that just a personal choice)
    Edited by Aznarb on January 13, 2019 11:00PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @Aznarb In regards to your build questions, stick with two medium sets and pair them with Chudan. Relequen is bis for stam dps. And you could pair it with something like Shacklebreaker/Draugr Hulk/Twice Born Star/Hunding’s/Salvation. My stamblade does the cheesy Kena/Relequen/Bloodmoon but that’s more of a glass cannon build. I’ve also done Chudan/Hunding’s/Salvation before the change to weapon damage scaling off max stam. My Templar I’m building, which is gonna be more PvP focused, will run Spriggans/Draugr Hulk/Chudan. Our strongest wolf use to run Chudan/Shackle/Salvation in his medium armor days. Could switch Salvation with Draugr Hulk. The more stam you have, the more damage you’ll do. Just some suggestions.

I was wondering, do you use Chundan cuz you build for PvP and then Molag would be better for PvE, or do you use Chudan even in PvE ?

For core set, Draugr + Hunding look good so I can also play effectively in human form. Always good to have the choice of variety ^^
    Or Maybe Automaton, I've read here : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/343255/psa-for-sets-like-automaton-netch-war-maiden that also buff LA, so It should be better thant draugr or huinding.

Now I just can't choos between Molag and Chundan.

Damn it's so hard to choose set, so many option (and I love that) x)

For the easier dungeons, Molag Kena would be fine. I prefer using Chudan for the dlc dungeons though as Kena will increase the cost of your abilities, including your heal and ultimate. Also one of our core team werewolves uses Automatons and Vicious Ophidian with Chudan as his setup and it does really well. Automatoms would be a good set to use.

Thx, so I'm going with Automaton and Hunding then and gonna aim for Chudan :)

Last question and I stop I promise haha, about Mundus, I think it's one of the 3 :
    - Thief
    - Warrior
    - Lover
    I'm purely PvE and probably not doing trial before a very long time.
    I'm at 43% crit at cp 242 with full blue armor and 2698 weapon dmg (warrior active, only 2 divin trait atm)
    2k2 w/o the stone if I remember.
    Also I use Two Handed (I know dual are better, that just a personal choice)

That’s some good crit! What’s your spell crit at? Higher spell crit can help your heal to crit which is why I use Thief on my main. If it’s around 20-30% then that should be good. May as well stick with the Warrior or even go with the Tower for more stam. Is your 2 hander gold? Golding your weapon will give a lot of weapon damage as well.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I've finally aim for dual wield for the 2 enchant bonus, and on the previous screeen of stat I share, I have forget to distribute CP point so..
    I'll let a screen here, better ^^

I'm a bit worried than my HP are not that high.
    But I still need to farm the undaunted passive (got none of them atm)
    And bow + dw are only 43, still in progress ^^

Actual gear : All blue + 2 dagger purple.
    - Automaton set : medium
    - Hunding set : medium
    - 1 par of guardien shoulder + 1 random helmet (the time I farm for Chudan) both heavy armor for boost hp a bit.
    - Bow with poison enchant
    - dagger with absorb stam and absorb magika (for the heal)

Sorry it's in French but I think you still got all the info.
    Sm3M5mr.jpg

I'm gonna Edit a bit after for a WW form stat screen.
    I've take the berserk morph cuz the two doggo feel weird to me :expressionless:

With hircine's rage in WW form + blue food (stam/hp) :

5Rn2spd.jpg

Maybe later I'll try a Tank WW with this : https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Tormentor+Set
    Look fun :>

Edited by Aznarb on January 14, 2019 3:32PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I've finally aim for dual wield for the 2 enchant bonus, and on the previous screeen of stat I share, I have forget to distribute CP point so..

- 1 par of guardien shoulder + 1 random helmet (the time I farm for Chudan) both heavy armor for boost hp a bit.

Sm3M5mr.jpg

5Rn2spd.jpg

Maybe later I'll try a Tank WW with this : https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Tormentor+Set

Tormentor doesn't proc off wolf pounce.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Sm3M5mr.jpg

5Rn2spd.jpg

Tormentor doesn't proc off wolf pounce.

Yeah I've read that in an other thread :(
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Ebony Wolf Pack and werewolf enthusiasts! Our guild has held seminars on werewolf builds in the past in order to make our members stronger
    hey, i read somewere, your guld do normal trials with 11-12 werewolfs! Do you guys have any youtube video about it?
    Very interesting to see this horde attack ) Especially with two wolf summons ultimate.
    Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @mocap I have a couple videos. We’ve done all the normal trials but I only have videos of MoL and HoF. It’s from my view as the tank but the rest are werewolves and 1 or 2 healers. These are also back way before Wolfhunter. The video I have of the twins fight from MoL was when I was still not as experienced at that trial. I made some dumb mistakes in that video and ended up with the wrong color and blowing up my own team. But now, @Ertthewolf and I have the tanking groove down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fiI7DhGD6I&t=0s&list=PLR0gHiFOj_UQVwC5hRuu5HpsV0Gs_zzDG&index=5

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9lQ0vQqSoIw&index=5&list=PLR0gHiFOj_UQVwC5hRuu5HpsV0Gs_zzDG
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey !

Little return after few test and my final choice.
    I'll put that here since I had a bit hard time to gather different build from WW, maybe that would help new WW/Player as well.
    Mine is a pure offensive WW and my friend play a more balanced one. We both have fun and doing enough dmg to solo/duo lot of dg at CP <300.

=> We still don't have try Trial or Vet, but, for vet, we'r not afraid and I'll update this as soon as I run one (need few more CP before), so you can see this at a beginner build.

=> I don't pretend to got the best build or any thing like that, I just share our choice and hope it can help a bit ppl like this awesome thread help me <=

I'll start by mine :
    Race : Khajiit
    Class : Dragon Knight

Core set :
    - Spriggan's Thorns (Medium)
    - Hunding's Rage (Jewel + Weapon)

Monster set :
    - Molag Kena (Heavy+Light)

Mundus Stone :
    - The Lover

Weapon Enchant & Trait :
    - Dagger R.H. : Absorb Magicka (for feed the heal) = Infused
    - Dagger L.H. : Weapon damages (maybe poison would be better, still not sur need more test) = Infused
    - Bow : Poison (maybe go for Disease if I change dagger for Poison) = Infused

Armor Enchante & Trait :

- Head : Triple stat = Infused
    - Shoulder : Stamina = Divine
    - Chest : Triple stat = Infused
    - Legs : Triple stat = Infused
    - Hand : Stamina = Divine
    - Shoes : Stamina = Divine
    - Belt : Stamina = Divine

- Ring : Weapon Damage = Infused x2
    - Necklace : Weapon Damage = Infused

Purple Food : Max Health + Max Magicka + Max Stamina
    Potion : Critical rate + HP + Stamina

That all for my set-up.
    I can't go deep for my friend cuz he's still testing but atm he love this :

Race : Khajiit
    Class : Sorcerer

Core set :
    - Draugr Hulk
    - Hunding's Rage

Monster set :
    - Chudan

Mundus stone :
    - The Warrior

Hope it can help some.
    Have fun ! ^^
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @Aznarb Those both sound like great setups! I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Let us know how it performs in other contents too. Have you thought of trying Maelstrom Arena? It’s a lot of fun running it as a wolf.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aznarb Those both sound like great setups! I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Let us know how it performs in other contents too. Have you thought of trying Maelstrom Arena? It’s a lot of fun running it as a wolf.

Not yet. I'm waiting to get better gear. I'm not even full purple yet ^^
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/EMYwvT1O9Y0
    :smile:
    Wrathstone hyyyyype
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/EMYwvT1O9Y0
    :smile:
    Wrathstone hyyyyype

Oh my.. The bonus look amazing, I'll probably trade my hunding set for this n,ew one who will fit perfectly to my build *-*
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My predictions: Khajiit is gonna be amazing for Werewolf next patch the 8% extra spell crit will be fantastic for our self heals and the magica sustain will be also very good we wont really notice the halved enchant(magica drain infused) that much and our max stats will be slightly bumped by about 1 prismatic enchant.
    "This one is very happy" :-D
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My predictions: Khajiit is gonna be amazing for Werewolf next patch the 8% extra spell crit will be fantastic for our self heals and the magica sustain will be also very good we wont really notice the halved enchant(magica drain infused) that much and our max stats will be slightly bumped by about 1 prismatic enchant.
    "This one is very happy" :-D

What do you mean ? Khajiit are always the best choice ;)
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello guys,

Since the last maintenance mess in EU server, I've notice the 18% increase damage from werewolf passive don't seem to work.
    I got only a very small increase and don't even reach the 5k5 I was used..

Anyone of you notice the same bug ?

Here are the screen :
    (my game is in French but I guess it doesn't really matter here)

Both screen here

EDIT : All seem back to normal after the new server restart !
    Edited by Aznarb on January 30, 2019 7:00PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Forum now updated for Wrathstone. Changes include new sets from the two new dungeons as well as the dual wield enchantment changes.
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After loads of testing... I think it's finished. Opinions or suggestions welcome.
    Med armor stamsorc ww crit build for Wrathstone
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=118502
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After loads of testing... I think it's finished. Opinions or suggestions welcome.
    Med armor stamsorc ww crit build for Wrathstone
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=118502

I like it. Nice touch adding shuffle.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum now updated for Wrathstone. Changes include new sets from the two new dungeons as well as the dual wield enchantment changes.

Great job. I need to find me a guild like yours on PC!

Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

@thedude33 I’m not sure which server they’re on but the Priests of Hircine is a PC werewolf guild. Talk with @Glaiceana.
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

@thedude33 I’m not sure which server they’re on but the Priests of Hircine is a PC werewolf guild. Talk with @Glaiceana.

I'm PC/NA/AD

Options
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @thedude33 I just checked. It’s an EU PC guild. Sorry bud. I’m not sure what other PC guilds there are on the NA server. Maybe @Chrlynsch would know.
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Telel used to roll a small pack. Your more the welcome to roll an ep alt and join in Scourge's werewolf zergs.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    @Telel used to roll a small pack. Your more the welcome to roll an ep alt and join in Scourge's werewolf zergs.

Appreciate the other. Can't play EP :s

Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSLoO9hLnk
    ESO Werewolf PvP Build - "Heavy Metal Cerberus" ESO Wrathstone / Murkmire for Stamsorc/Stamplar

In Greek mythology, Cerberus (/ˈsɜːrbərəs/; Greek: Κέρβερος Kerberos [ˈkerberos]), often called the "hound of Hades", is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Cerberus was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and usually is described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles, one of Heracles' twelve labours.
    According to Euripides, Cerberus not only had three heads but three bodies, and according to Virgil he had multiple backs. Cerberus ate raw flesh (according to Hesiod), had eyes which flashed fire (according to Euphorion), a three-tongued mouth (according to Horace), and acute hearing (according to Seneca).
    0:05 buffed stats pvp werewolf form , human form frontbar, human form backbar
    1:00 race+mundus
    3:00 stamsorc skillijng + passives explenation
    13:00 stamplar skilling + passives explenation
    17:10 werewolf skilling + passives explenation
    24;07 armor sets + enchants
    29.40 cp
    34:15 skill combos
    36:45 potions
    38:55 gameplay
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Berronax
    Berronax
    Is Morkuldin a decent set for DK Werewolf?

Haven't got to Wrothgar yet to try it, but it sounds like a fun set having a pet sword running after people, was thinking of combining it with the daedroth monster set, having that with my 2 wolf bros from my ultimate morph sounds like a lot of fun.
    PC - EU.
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berronax wrote: »

Haven't got to Wrothgar yet to try it, but it sounds like a fun set having a pet sword running after people, was thinking of combining it with the daedroth monster set, having that with my 2 wolf bros from my ultimate morph sounds like a lot of fun.

It’s is fine. You beain light attack weaving if you use blood moon the proc will increase since your light attacking faster than normal.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
    Options
  • Berronax
    Berronax
    Anyone have any idea why sometimes my 2 pet dogs don't summon when I activate Pack Leader WW form?
    PC - EU.
    Options
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berronax wrote: »

It's good enough for overland questing and normal base game dungeons. The sword is pretty fun but not very good. Hunding's Rage is easier to craft and more efficient but doesn't make a spectral sword that chases your enemies.
    Options
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ignore this guide, figure out and/or discover what works best for you and dont listen to what others say you should do
    Options