The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Waifus...

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Who is best grill and waifu of ESO? Also, why is it that you feel this way?

For me personally, it is the little Bosmer lady in Elden Root who happens to be a clothier. She’s so perfect and well-spoken... If only I could have her added to my house as a maid. Q_Q
Edited by Ch4mpTW on November 25, 2017 2:22AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eveli Sharp-Arrow from wrothgar

and not only because she happens to be a cute little bosmer (not as crazy about them as some) but because her character arc in that story was GREAT even if stereotypical.

leaves to go on adventures, finds out its not all its cracked up to be (and that sometimes right =/= legal) and has to reconsider life choices. I hope we run into her again.

I know many will say naryu, but she has gone full blown mary sue and kind of annoys me at this point.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    Eveli Sharp-Arrow from wrothgar

and not only because she happens to be a cute little bosmer (not as crazy about them as some) but because her character arc in that story was GREAT even if stereotypical.

leaves to go on adventures, finds out its not all its cracked up to be (and that sometimes right =/= legal) and has to reconsider life choices. I hope we run into her again.

I know many will say naryu, but she has gone full blown mary sue and kind of annoys me at this point.

@Wing Wow, she was all that? Hmm... I think I’ll be running through the Orsinium quests again. I’m always down for an appealing character. Thanks for the reference point. ^_^
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the female bosmer are my waifus. I saw them first and I don't share my bosmer
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 25, 2017 2:55AM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what on earth is a waifus?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Byla Drethan, the carpenter in Mournhold at the woodworking stations. She is just so cheerful and upbeat for a Dunmer.
    Jokes aside, I think I like the mystic in Tel Naga the most or possibly the Telvanni alchemist in the cat related Morrowind quest. Those are the first that come to my mind.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

Bosmer waifus, in my case usually red headed with green eyes and antlers. Waifus are great lovers and lives you a long time. Get yourself a waifu (except bosmer they are mine)
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s weebanese for “fictional crush.”
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s weebanese for “fictional crush.”

Lmao. “Weebanese”. I mean, come to think of it... The Queen of The Dominion is voiced by Kate B., soooooo... :p
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Jimila.

She can prowl me on the Prowler any time she wants.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No huspreds? bah
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOmeone tell my old [snip] what the f a Waifu is

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 25, 2017 6:32PM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Anime term for fictional girlfriend

[Edited for quote]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

No surprise the OP would have one

[Edited for quote]
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anime inspired mutilation of the word Wife. Labeling a fictional character, usually in an Anime, that you'd like to spend your life romantically with. Male version is a "Husbandu", though not nearly as commonly used.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 25, 2017 6:33PM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I haven't gotten that attached to any ESO character, but I have gotten attached to non-ESO characters, occasionally. (Literally only 3 in my lifetime)
    Edited by coop500 on November 25, 2017 3:34AM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Husbandu.... crap, I used the wrong term. The joys of spending too long in another interest.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SOmeone tell my old ass what the f a Waifu is

ArchMikem wrote: »

Anime inspired mutilation of the word Wife. Labeling a fictional character, usually in an Anime, that you'd like to spend your life romantically with. Male version is a "Husbandu", though not nearly as commonly used.

The world is a crazy place, I'll stick to my fake wife Katy Perry xD

[Edited for quote]
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None of the eso characters really have enough depth to garner that much affection from me. A few other, non-MMO games (like Life is Strange and the Mass Effect Trilogy) have some great characters though that I love.
    Edited by Stovahkiin on November 25, 2017 3:45AM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Who is best grill and waifu of ESO?
    Grill?

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Finding real relationships has become too difficult for many. :p

[Edited for quote]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Finding real relationships has become too difficult for many. :p

Or the relationships they have aren't one-sided in their favour.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Who is best grill and waifu of ESO?
    Grill?

Annoying term for girl. Being a girl myself, I have been called a grill a lot.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razum-dar
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remains-Silent
    She's everything I love in a woman.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For me personally, it is the little Bosmer lady in Elden Root who happens to be a clothier. She’s so perfect and well-spoken... If only I could have her added to my house as a maid. Q_Q

This has got to be the creepiest thing I’ve ever read on this message board.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Rana in Bleakrock <3 Also, her assistant Sergeant Seyne... I like girls with scars :p

And for some reason I like Dunmer females the most o:)
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the husbandos? "Where's mah super husbandoh?!"

Frozone2.JPG
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

This has got to be the creepiest thing I’ve ever read on this message board.

You haven't been to Twitch much, then :p Specially, haven't been to channels that are related some way tangentially to anime and all stuff... it's way worse, trust me!

I like Dark Souls watch some Dark Souls related channels, on which streamer also plays some other Japanese games and/or have an interest in those kind of games... and at points it gets annoying :#
    Edited by leeux on November 25, 2017 5:32AM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trynhild earthturner strong looking yet pretty
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love Zara from the Thizzrini arena thing in Reaper's March. idk about english but her german voice is so nice and her personality is so charming. I died the first time I met her
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer