The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please ruin Skoria set the way you ruined all the other proc sets

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Reason not to nerf skoria:
    - slimecraw would dominate and everyone would call to nerf that set.
    - nerfing skoria would be a Nerf to mdks
    - because you can't control the proc and it's an aoe DMG, it must remain undodgeable. Also making it dodgable would mean the set is intended for direct Attack abilities, and there would be no difference between skoria or nerienith.

It should receive a telegraph. But really that's it.
    Why the hell would slimecraw be OP? Like really? It is just an 8% increase in damage which is for example also provided in the nb class. And no, skoria isn't an AoE. It is a single target proc, which does splash damage to surrounding enemies. Similar to reverse slice, which also is and should be dodgeable. It is not like real AoE's that are rightfully undodgeable, like caltrops, hail, hurricane, destro ult, wall of elements, etc. It would actually make sense to be able to dodge skoria. Right now it acts as a homing missile which is just silly imo.

Short question: can you dodge that other meteor in this game? You know, shooting star/ ice comet.
    That is an ultimate. Not comparable at all.

I know. But you were the one who compared it to active skills first.
    I was just explaining that it was not an AoE proc. And please don't tell me you think skoria comes closer to an ult like meteor than to an active skill...
    Edited by Koensol on November 21, 2017 7:10AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Skoria is currently the only Max Health monster set that a PvE DPS can use effectively. Nerf the damage on it and that won’t be the case anymore.

But nevermind that.... Sypher and every other great player killed you so if you nerf their gear then you won’t die anymore, right?

Idk man - i use it myself and i´m wondering how any decent player can claim it´s not overperforming (ofc only compared to other offensive sets).

That's one way to look at it. Another is that the other offensive sets are garbage and would actually detract from a build.

It is rare that I will side with PvErs against PvPers, but they are right in that PvPers whine and complain way too much and are responsible for sucking the life out of genuinely interesting class abilities and other mechanics that got me addicted to ESO way back when.

Idk - will always and have always advocated that armor should not deal damage burstdamage for you. Especially on procc based chances.
    I agree that the other offensive monster 2p proccsets are mostly garbage especially for magica and should see some rework to make them desireable if you tailor your build to use them.

As for instant dmg proccs - i think selene and velidreth are in a decent spot atm. Valkyn should atleast have a visual indicator and the singletarget part should be dodgeable (you then take the aoe dmg instead) - maybe the proccrate should be slightly raised along with a second more cd.
    Nerieneth should also get it´s delay reduced further ~1.2s to match selene or veli better - or alternatively should match the NPC mechanic of snaring the target on hit.

No more snare until we get a working and reliable way to remove snares.
    I get why people don't want to be nerfed but in general, we only got stronger over the last years until fights in pvp took forever and PvE was so easy that even the hardest fights weren't that hard. This was balanced with Morrowind.
    What i don't understand that people keep crying that overperforming things are balacend and current things are compared with the balance nightmares we had.
    Zos overbuffed many things and introduced things to the game which wreck balance in any possible way.

Also the pve balance /= pvp balance.
    If something is overperforming in pvp like procsets, bone pirate + shieldstack, release magdk, it kills the whole balance and makes certain fights impossible to win.
    In PvE it's hard to wreck balance the same way, we had it for some time when you had to use 8/9 magdds and no stamdd.
    Also pve is based on dps a 5% difference in dps doesn't change much if you do 50k dps or 52.5k dps it will make the fight a bit quicker but won't change the overall fight.
    In pvp 5% more damage is a lot it can be enough to burst a enemy to Zero without offering counterplay.
    A nerf to skoria would result in 2k less dps if they wreck it completely (which is not wanted) but then there are so many other sets which are good enough to fill that "gap". In pvp a small change can prevent so many unfair deaths which shouldn't be there in the first place
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    - because you can't control the proc and it's an aoe DMG, it must remain undodgeable. Also making it dodgable would mean the set is intended for direct Attack abilities, and there would be no difference between skoria or nerienith.

Why the hell would slimecraw be OP? Like really? It is just an 8% increase in damage which is for example also provided in the nb class. And no, skoria isn't an AoE. It is a single target proc, which does splash damage to surrounding enemies. Similar to reverse slice, which also is and should be dodgeable. It is not like real AoE's that are rightfully undodgeable, like caltrops, hail, hurricane, destro ult, wall of elements, etc. It would actually make sense to be able to dodge skoria. Right now it acts as a homing missile which is just silly imo.

Short question: can you dodge that other meteor in this game? You know, shooting star/ ice comet.

I was just explaining that it was not an AoE proc. And please don't tell me you think skoria comes closer to an ult like meteor than to an active skill...

Nah. Don't worry. Just trying to "explain" why it's undodgeable atm.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nah. Don't worry. Just trying to "explain" why it's undodgeable atm.
    Cool. My point remains that any single target damage source that is a projectile and isn't an ult should be dodgeable. Same with birds for example. It is just lame to get hit mid dodge by a skoria proc that ignores the global cd, while at the same time being pumped full of dots and snared.
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Derra just fyi, Templars usually run slimecraw

I have not seen a single templar wearing slimecraw ever since i´ve picked up dueling again (6 months ago) on pc eu - ever.
    Not one.

Also i wouldn´t wear slimecraw for dmg if you´d pay me to do it. It barely performs better than 1x dmg 1x stat and does not boost healing while doing that. Terrible choice overall - imho.

The set is used by stamplars on Xbox NA and it is strong AF.

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killset wrote: »
    @Derra just fyi, Templars usually run slimecraw

I have not seen a single templar wearing slimecraw ever since i´ve picked up dueling again (6 months ago) on pc eu - ever.
    Not one.

Also i wouldn´t wear slimecraw for dmg if you´d pay me to do it. It barely performs better than 1x dmg 1x stat and does not boost healing while doing that. Terrible choice overall - imho.

The set is used by stamplars on Xbox NA and it is strong AF.

Stamplar has high damage to begin with but lacks sustain, survivability etc.
    When you see a stamplar using slimecraw you can easily outsustain it with no problems as slimecraw alone won't kill anyone, you need damage to begin with.
    If you use skoria on a stamplar your dmg will be better as skoria helps you max Potl and adds much needed burst when using jabs while you can potentially run max stam + stam regen food with enough health and 3 reg glyphs as the damage you get through skoria is enough. With slimecraw you often need to run 1 or 2 wpndmg glyphs which lower your sustain a lot
    Edited by BohnT on November 21, 2017 12:09PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoria is currently the only Max Health monster set that a PvE DPS can use effectively. Nerf the damage on it and that won’t be the case anymore.

But nevermind that.... Sypher and every other great player killed you so if you nerf their gear then you won’t die anymore, right?

Idk man - i use it myself and i´m wondering how any decent player can claim it´s not overperforming (ofc only compared to other offensive sets).

That's one way to look at it. Another is that the other offensive sets are garbage and would actually detract from a build.

It is rare that I will side with PvErs against PvPers, but they are right in that PvPers whine and complain way too much and are responsible for sucking the life out of genuinely interesting class abilities and other mechanics that got me addicted to ESO way back when.

Idk - will always and have always advocated that armor should not deal damage burstdamage for you. Especially on procc based chances.
    I agree that the other offensive monster 2p proccsets are mostly garbage especially for magica and should see some rework to make them desireable if you tailor your build to use them.

As for instant dmg proccs - i think selene and velidreth are in a decent spot atm. Valkyn should atleast have a visual indicator and the singletarget part should be dodgeable (you then take the aoe dmg instead) - maybe the proccrate should be slightly raised along with a second more cd.
    Nerieneth should also get it´s delay reduced further ~1.2s to match selene or veli better - or alternatively should match the NPC mechanic of snaring the target on hit.

I'd rather my attackers have the Valkyn set than Selene's. Valkyn will hit me (if at all ... stuff like random structured entropy DoT can have it proc Vs. someone else) randomly from a class that has no burst. Selene's is going to hit me after an Incap or Dizzying Swing (meaning I am potentially stunned) from a player that does have burst and thus more apt to kill me. In short, I may get hit more often with Valkyn, but Selene's is more dangerous.

I can't say I'm thrilled with gear sets being integral for DPS, but it is what it is. ZoS has them in the game and at this point they do serve a desirable function. If people who hate Valkyn and instant damage proc sets get them nerfed to Oblvion, they will not be improving Cyrodiil. Because what will happen is I and everyone who knows what they are doing will take off Valkyn and, having no decent damage sets to replace as an alternative, instead use Pirate Skeleton, Malubeth, etc., and in some cases completely change their DPS oriented builds to tank builds. On these forums, PvPers claim to hate perma-block tanks, claim to hate BoL healbots, claim to hate that there are too many infinite resource unkillable tanks. If ZoS nerfs DPS options, however mechanically unpalatable they may be, then that problem is going to continue to worsen. Skoria haters may think we'll wear nerfed gear and thus the unkillable tank problem won't get worse, but we won't. It's too hard to kill those tanks as it is, and a set that does maybe 1.5K DPS in an ideal DPS rotation is barely viable as it is. We templars and DKS who actually try to kill people will drop valkyn like a bad habit (just as we did around IC when the set was bugged/secretly nerfed) and wear efficient defensive oriented sets
    Edited by Joy_Division on November 21, 2017 3:00PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd rather my attackers have the Valkyn set than Selene's. Valkyn will hit me (if at all ... stuff like random structured entropy DoT can have it proc Vs. someone else) randomly from a class that has no burst. Selene's is going to hit me after an Incap or Dizzying Swing (meaning I am potentially stunned) from a player that does have burst and thus more apt to kill me. In short, I may get hit more often with Valkyn, but Selene's is more dangerous.

I can't say I'm thrilled with gear sets being integral for DPS, but it is what it is. ZoS has them in the game and at this point they do serve a desirable function. If people who hate Valkyn and instant damage proc sets get them nerfed to Oblvion, they will not be improving Cyrodiil. Because what will happen is I and everyone who knows what they are doing will take off Valkyn and, having no decent damage sets to replace as an alternative, instead use Pirate Skeleton, Malubeth, etc., and in some cases completely change their DPS oriented builds to tank builds. On these forums, PvPers claim to hate perma-block tanks, claim to hate BoL healbots, claim to hate that there are too many infinite resource unkillable tanks. If ZoS nerfs DPS options, however mechanically unpalatable they may be, then that problem is going to continue to worsen. Skoria haters may think we'll wear nerfed gear and thus the unkillable tank problem won't get worse, but we won't. It's too hard to kill those tanks as it is, and a set that does maybe 1.5K DPS in an ideal DPS rotation is barely viable as it is. We templars and DKS who actually try to kill people will drop valkyn like a bad habit (just as we did around IC when the set was bugged/secretly nerfed) and wear efficient defensive oriented sets

A full tanks aren't a problem as long as they can't kill offensive players and can't be killed by 1 offensive player (both on the same skill level), with proc sets, oblivion damage and 1h&s/resto/tree ult everyone could kill people while being untouchable for everyone who didn't use those sets or skills. Yes they were in the game but if you are forced to run setup xyz or skill x to have a chance in battles something is wrong. And i don't talk about crap sets like death wind, ashen grip etc. a build that didn't include those things was worse in any meaningful aspect.

With every damage portion of the game being removed that doesn't fall into the direct scaling of max resources and damage tanks the direct leathality of tanks is reduced. Tanks are still viable in group play as cc bots, baits and annoyance but with no damage a group of tanks won't be a good choice anymore.

Outside of this discussion DK and Templar need buffs to bursts and mobility (single target snare removal) and with these changes some small nerfs to their tankiness when going offensive.
    Then a nerf to skoria won't be something that hurts classes and brings back some skill to the gameplay.
    And yes there are several other things that need to be done regarding class balance (*cough* remove cc from incap *cough*)
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

At this point by and large it is much more frustrating (and common) to encounter the horrible carry set that is Earth Gore (or any other number of tanking sets) as a more significant issue in PvP than Skoria. Skoria is an additional pressure that others have shown procs roughly every 6-10 seconds (there are other sets that do similar things) in an ideal situation. It has gotten to the point that this additional pressure, while nice, does not come close to the utility of a set such as Earth Gore. I'm even coming close to using in on mDK when I don't even have a group heal, it's that much better.

PvEers use it for the line of health in the new trial. It’s not bis dps.

You could nerf Valkyn and buff Nerieneth. I’d recommmend reducing the frequency with which Valkyn procs or slowing its fall speed as opposed to its damage, and Neri’s main problem is its delay.

Or PvEers could relax and move on to another set or adaptation, as they always do. Dps is very high right now.

While I don't personally believe that Skoria is even close to out of line with the other sets that exist in game, I think we can be fairly certain that the majority of people blindly calling Skoria "OP AF" etc. would not have the mental capacity to understand and react to even a slowed Skoria proc.
    Edited by Glory on November 21, 2017 5:52PM
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since when does NB have no burst?

Like harvest fear will is probably the best burst in the game currently when paired with valkyn.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    It's fine as is. Learn to listen and watch what's going on and get better at the game rather than asking for zos to make it easier for you. You guys will still get beat up by anyone half decent.

listening is wonderful, when you can hear in stereo and can ascertain direction.

some of us are obliged to rely primarily on visual clues.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »

At this point by and large it is much more frustrating (and common) to encounter the horrible carry set that is Earth Gore (or any other number of tanking sets) as a more significant issue in PvP than Skoria. Skoria is an additional pressure that others have shown procs roughly every 6-10 seconds (there are other sets that do similar things) in an ideal situation. It has gotten to the point that this additional pressure, while nice, does not come close to the utility of a set such as Earth Gore. I'm even coming close to using in on mDK when I don't even have a group heal, it's that much better.

I agree. When Earth Gore procs it's a fight changer.

Like harvest fear will is probably the best burst in the game currently when paired with valkyn.

NB has a lot of burst. Most skoria hits I get on NA are from temps and DKs. I'd still rather face a magblade with skoria than a stamblade with Selene because the magblade will have a hard time control the proc to coincide with Soul Harvest. If they do, I'll tip my hat to them for a skillful play. Meanwhile a stamblade does not have to change a thing in their routine because Selenes will proc when they want it to, after a direct melee damage.

Keep trying to get ZoS to make Skoria worthless, you already admitted you dislike the concept entirely. I'm not going to wear the over-nerfed crap that you and others who hate the mechanic of proc set damage will find acceptable. I and I imagine most others who use skoria now will put on a Pirate Skeleton, Malubeth, and some might even try Earth Gore set. Then we'll have more tanks and more fights that are even more drawn out than they are now.
    Edited by Joy_Division on November 23, 2017 7:45AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glory wrote: »

I agree. When Earth Gore procs it's a fight changer.

NB has a lot of burst. Most skoria hits I get on NA are from temps and DKs. I'd still rather face a magblade with skoria than a stamblade with Selene because the magblade will have a hard time control the proc to coincide with Soul Harvest. If they do, I'll tip my hat to them for a skillful play. Meanwhile a stamblade does not have to change a thing in their routine because Selenes will proc when they want it to, after a direct melee damage.

Keep trying to get ZoS to make Skoria worthless. I'm not going to wear the over-nerfed crap that you and others who hate the mechanic of proc set damage will find acceptable. I and I imagine most others are to put on a Pirate Skeleton, Malubeth, and some might even try Earth Gore set. Then we'll have more tanks and more fights that are even more drawn out than they are now. Which I think would be more unpleasant than people wearing skoria since I'd rather fight players who don't take forever to die even if they might kill me than these troll builds that can't kill anything but just drag out fights.

The troll tanks all die, they get zerged and ppl will either run in zergs with their troll builds ( good as they can't kill anyone even with 15ppl) or they lose intrest in running useless troll builds and go more offensive again.
    Skoria gives so many tanky builds the opportunity to kill people as it adds free damage that hits 99% of the time.

Stamnb would be fine if Incap finally received the nerf it deserves, remove the stun it is so buggy and a stun on a ability that increases your dmg by 20% and adds major defile is broken.
    That one GCD that's not needed to stun ppl is enough in conjunction with nbs burst to kill almost anyone. Also with how buggy Incap is you can often use 2 other skills before the enemy can break free.
    Edited by BohnT on November 23, 2017 8:17AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

I don’t think you’re correct about tanks using Skoria being the issue. That 4-6k hit doesn’t mean a thing when there is no damage coming elsewhere from, and if you’re being tanky, your DoTs won’t tick for much - at least they should not. The issue therefore is that being tanky is allowed with sets like Ravager. I’ll never understand why a heavy armour set needs damage bonuses. Skoria on itself is hardly OP.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @BohnT

I don’t think you’re correct about tanks using Skoria being the issue. That 4-6k hit doesn’t mean a thing when there is no damage coming elsewhere from, and if you’re being tanky, your DoTs won’t tick for much - at least they should not. The issue therefore is that being tanky is allowed with sets like Ravager. I’ll never understand why a heavy armour set needs damage bonuses. Skoria on itself is hardly OP.

4-6k are still more than 1k. With 1k hits you need 24 ppl spamming skills on me to kill me with skoria 4 of them just have to get lucky and I'm dead.
    Skoria is op as it's the only direct damage proc that has no indicators, not much counterplay and has a low cooldown. You can equip it and you'll get burst damage no matter how tanky your build is or how low damage you have
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    I'm still trying to process people telling Xylena she needs to L2P...
    I see this xylene newb has sent a bunch of her zerg guild buddies to back her up

lol
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @BohnT

4-6k are still more than 1k. With 1k hits you need 24 ppl spamming skills on me to kill me with skoria 4 of them just have to get lucky and I'm dead.
    Skoria is op as it's the only direct damage proc that has no indicators, not much counterplay and has a low cooldown. You can equip it and you'll get burst damage no matter how tanky your build is or how low damage you have

Did you just say it's a bad that you can't take on 24 people - and that it's bad you could die being outnumbered 4 to 1 when they are lucky?

And just to fix your post. Skoria has an indicator (and a delay).
    Selene and Tremorscale have a cooldown of 4 seconds.
    Viper has 4s.
    Red Mountain and Way of FIre have 2s.

Skoria sits at 5s.

Okay, Velidreth has 9s but it spawns 3 spores with higher dmg each, plus easier proc req.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we add a slightly different version of meteor telegraph will everyone quit [snip]?

I hate that everyone shots on this set so much. Theres nothing wrong with it. I fight plenty of players who use it and dont have issue with it.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 24, 2017 4:30PM
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday i fought a magDK who had so much fire damage dots and pressure that me as a vampire could not handle...cry nerf to fire damage or buff to vampire resist to fire? Nope. I congratulated him and carried on.

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

Did you just say it's a bad that you can't take on 24 people - and that it's bad you could die being outnumbered 4 to 1 when they are lucky?

Viper has 4s.

Skoria sits at 5s.

Okay, Velidreth has 9s but it spawns 3 spores with higher dmg each, plus easier proc req.
    I was talking about 24 full tanks, People with no damage from their base build. if they simply equip skoria they gain so much free damage without many drawbacks that they can kill People which shouldn't be doable as they are full tanks.
    Skoria has an Audio indicator, Audio is currently not working, and skoria is a Sound that you can easily miss as almost any other noice is louder.
    Viper is a dot, red mountain is dodgeable and has a visual+audio cue, selene and tremorscale can be dodged have a 1.3 / 1 sec delay during this time you can easily walk out.
    Skoria can only be avoided by purge (one class has Access to a reliable & affordable purge also with snares and dots you won't purge skoria proc) and cloak (only one class aswell) and for all classes with purge meaning you still eat damage from it and lose stam

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Viper has 4s.

Skoria sits at 5s.

I was talking about 24 full tanks, People with no damage from their base build. if they simply equip skoria they gain so much free damage without many drawbacks that they can kill People which shouldn't be doable as they are full tanks.
    Skoria has an Audio indicator, Audio is currently not working, and skoria is a Sound that you can easily miss as almost any other noice is louder.
    Viper is a dot, red mountain is dodgeable and has a visual+audio cue, selene and tremorscale can be dodged have a 1.3 / 1 sec delay during this time you can easily walk out.
    Skoria can only be avoided by purge (one class has Access to a reliable & affordable purge also with snares and dots you won't purge skoria proc) and cloak (only one class aswell) and for all classes with purge meaning you still eat damage from it and lose stam

I think you and me have a rather different views of what a tank or (I suppose you play) a damage dealer could do or withstand.
    I am okay with 24 tanks rolling over me. It's not like a damage dealer has no options to heal or prolong his "life" either.

Also, the no-audio thing is hopefully a soon solved bug. If you wan't a visiual indicator, fine. Good for both ends. If you want it to be dodgeable, make it easier and/or more frequent to proc.

And yes, other sets have other specifications. E.g. more damage and/or easier proc requirements. I only listed them because you specifically mentioned cooldowns.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on November 23, 2017 4:18PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we just get a badass visual like the ultimate is and not this weak flame swirl? And an appropriate sound like the ultimate has?
    Edited by Feanor on November 23, 2017 6:38PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 23, 2017 8:55PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    The sound indicator isnt prioritized when there are numerous other sounds on the battlefield. We also need a visual indicator to see the meteor coming. This would also help Skoria users time their bursts on the victim because its not easy to do so in group fights.
    Every other magicka monster set have clear visual indicators. Nerieneth's crystal erupts in front of the victim, Infernal's fireballs hurl from the caster not from the sky where nobody can see and Illambris missiles are clearly visible raining down on you

What sound XD?

Oh.. I forgot, ZOS believe there is no sound issues in Vivec.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you dont uderstand what a tank is. A tank can withstand in open world cyrodil three top level players indeffinetly with no LOS or other gimicks...a toon wearing skoria is not a tank. Maybe tanky, or tank...ish. but not a tank.

• FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you asking for Skoria nerfs, when there are still other monster sets, that still outclasses Skoria by far?

Selene, Velidreth, and Earthgore. I'd honestly say those should be nerfed first.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Your reasoning is hilarious. 24 people on you and your complaining about 4 having skoria as the reason for your death?

I think zos should go through threads like these and perma ban people like you so we don't have to put up with you ruining the game for us.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

Your reasoning is hilarious. 24 people on you and your complaining about 4 having skoria as the reason for your death?

I think zos should go through threads like these and perma ban people like you so we don't have to put up with you ruining the game for us.

Because i want a balanced game? I said that 4 ppl can have more damage than 24 by simply equipping skoria, does this Sound fair to you?
    I can survive against 24 full tanks because they are full tanks they have no damage, 24*0 is still 0. But if you equip skoria on a build that has no damage to begin with the damage Output becomes way to high as there is not enough scaling involved,
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Because i want a balanced game? I said that 4 ppl can have more damage than 24 by simply equipping skoria, does this Sound fair to you?
    I can survive against 24 full tanks because they are full tanks they have no damage, 24*0 is still 0. But if you equip skoria on a build that has no damage to begin with the damage Output becomes way to high as there is not enough scaling involved,

That...

That is not how it works at all. That is assuming 24 tanks have no damage, but they do. And its assuming the 4 players can proc skoria enough.
    Edited by ak_pvp on November 25, 2017 1:40AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Never read so much nonesense in my life.