The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please ruin Skoria set the way you ruined all the other proc sets

• Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    @BohnT

I don’t think you’re correct about tanks using Skoria being the issue. That 4-6k hit doesn’t mean a thing when there is no damage coming elsewhere from, and if you’re being tanky, your DoTs won’t tick for much - at least they should not. The issue therefore is that being tanky is allowed with sets like Ravager. I’ll never understand why a heavy armour set needs damage bonuses. Skoria on itself is hardly OP.

4-6k are still more than 1k. With 1k hits you need 24 ppl spamming skills on me to kill me with skoria 4 of them just have to get lucky and I'm dead.
    Skoria is op as it's the only direct damage proc that has no indicators, not much counterplay and has a low cooldown. You can equip it and you'll get burst damage no matter how tanky your build is or how low damage you have

Did you just say it's a bad that you can't take on 24 people - and that it's bad you could die being outnumbered 4 to 1 when they are lucky?

And just to fix your post. Skoria has an indicator (and a delay).
    Selene and Tremorscale have a cooldown of 4 seconds.
    Viper has 4s.
    Red Mountain and Way of FIre have 2s.

Skoria sits at 5s.

Okay, Velidreth has 9s but it spawns 3 spores with higher dmg each, plus easier proc req.
    I was talking about 24 full tanks, People with no damage from their base build. if they simply equip skoria they gain so much free damage without many drawbacks that they can kill People which shouldn't be doable as they are full tanks.
    Skoria has an Audio indicator, Audio is currently not working, and skoria is a Sound that you can easily miss as almost any other noice is louder.
    Viper is a dot, red mountain is dodgeable and has a visual+audio cue, selene and tremorscale can be dodged have a 1.3 / 1 sec delay during this time you can easily walk out.
    Skoria can only be avoided by purge (one class has Access to a reliable & affordable purge also with snares and dots you won't purge skoria proc) and cloak (only one class aswell) and for all classes with purge meaning you still eat damage from it and lose stam

Wtf are you exaggerating about, 24 no less full tanks no less and all skoria
    It's just not happening dude at least be real about your crying this sounds exactly like a poster a while back that was complaining about the shield breaker zergs with oblivion enchants
    I'm just not seeing it man and if this obvs fantasy was true wouldn't you have recorded it?
    I know I would have
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't say there are zergs running around like this it was just an example to show how op skoria is.
    I said i can survive against 24 imaginary people who deal 1k damage with their skills (normal for unkillable tanks if you eat more either your build is crap or you aren't fighting someone who really is unkillable).
    And then i explained that 4 people out of this imaginary zerg start using skoria and just by equipping 2 pieces of armor.
    The damage in this case will be much higher even though they are still using a full tank build.
    And why did i bring up this example? Because scaling for proc sets is crap in this game, they simply deal way too high damage with no damage and low max resources. Will ZoS change this? No but they introduced appropriate counterplay for selene, tumorscale, Velidreth, widowmaker and red mountain.
    A set that deals high damage every 5-7 seconds that can only be avoided by block is bad balance.
    I'd like to see it changed like selenes, it procs, the current position of the enemy is marked with a red aoe and after 1 sec it will hit the floor.
    But sadly there are too many bad players who need their Support wheels to kill people and start crying when ZoS changes them.
    That's why i want a visual indicator and a change that skoria is dodgeable but that you are still hit by the AoE damage.
    Kram8ion wrote: »

It's just not happening dude at least be real about your crying this sounds exactly like a poster a while back that was complaining about the shield breaker zergs with oblivion enchants

Let me guess you are running in a Zerg aswell with a stamnb spamming snipe or anything that isn't using shields? Because no one in their right mind would say that there are no oblivion damage/ shieldbreaker players in zergs after using magblade, magsorc or magwarden once
    Edited by BohnT on November 25, 2017 9:59AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't say there are zergs running around like this it was just an example to show how op skoria is.
    I said i can survive against 24 imaginary people who deal 1k damage with their skills (normal for unkillable tanks if you eat more either your build is crap or you aren't fighting someone who really is unkillable).
    And then i explained that 4 people out of this imaginary zerg start using skoria and just by equipping 2 pieces of armor.
    The damage in this case will be much higher even though they are still using a full tank build.
    And why did i bring up this example? Because scaling for proc sets is crap in this game, they simply deal way too high damage with no damage and low max resources. Will ZoS change this? No but they introduced appropriate counterplay for selene, tumorscale, Velidreth, widowmaker and red mountain.
    A set that deals high damage every 5-7 seconds that can only be avoided by block is bad balance.
    I'd like to see it changed like selenes, it procs, the current position of the enemy is marked with a red aoe and after 1 sec it will hit the floor.
    But sadly there are too many bad players who need their Support wheels to kill people and start crying when ZoS changes them.
    That's why i want a visual indicator and a change that skoria is dodgeable but that you are still hit by the AoE damage.

Let me guess you are running in a Zerg aswell with a stamnb spamming snipe or anything that isn't using shields? Because no one in their right mind would say that there are no oblivion damage/ shieldbreaker players in zergs after using magblade, magsorc or magwarden once

ps4eu

• Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You guessed wrong, it's about your claims which were pretty clear and in my opinion were wildly exaggerated but that's just my opinion
    making claims then contradicting them in your own post is confusing but then again I didn't read all way through
    ps4eu

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Derra

On my mDK, I swapped Skoria for Slimecraw with the CWC patch. The extra crit and 8% damage is great when combined with Silks and Innate Axiom. You know those Ferocious Leaps that everyone hates? Add 8% more damage to that.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you asking for Skoria nerfs, when there are still other monster sets, that still outclasses Skoria by far?

Selene, Velidreth, and Earthgore. I'd honestly say those should be nerfed first.

Oh Earthgore... Oh how I want you
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Selenes and veli are not overperforming.

Earthgore is.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make Nerieneth proccing instantly.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last time skoria was a game changer was back when it could crit. it really doesn't need a nerf.
    Edited by Lucky28 on November 28, 2017 4:46PM
    Invictus
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not instant, block

I mean I don't even feel it most of the times but how do you block it?

I can hear a nb cloaking around me but I really wonder how so many people only in this forum actually tell people to block it, like when, when you block it?

PS: Skoria is @%€& Grothh better
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    It's not instant, block

I mean I don't even feel it most of the times but how do you block it?

I can hear a nb cloaking around me but I really wonder how so many people only in this forum actually tell people to block it, like when, when you block it?

PS: Skoria is @%€& Grothh better

For console, if everything is working properly, your controller rumbles (if you don't or can't hear the que) it however, does the exact same thing for Comet. So if you have two of these going you can't tell which (but you should block both anyway)

The rumble is at the beginning of the timer. I have blocked for a few secs too early just to make sure it does get blocked

Edit: if everything is working, I have had times where there was no animation no nothing, just knew it got me from death recap. Sometimes you're hit by it before the animation (I know this for a fact because I was all Happy it proceed on my corpse, only to see it on my death recap)

If there's lag etc, you're pretty sol
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 30, 2017 12:31AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No more nerfs! Unless it's stamina, then nerf it to Oblivion!
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that why cloak doesn't remove negative effects anymore and breaks every time someone sneezes...
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should get rid of the proc sets
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »

Sure, just remove 60-70 sets from the game and be done with it.......
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf P
    Zbigb4life wrote: »

Nerf PVP.
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem with a DoT-proc set being undodgable. You see, as it's ONLY procced by things that AREN'T DODGABLE. (Yes, it is procced by jabs etc, but once you roll out of jabs , Jabs wont hit = no skoria proc chance.)
    If only i could roll dodge the burning embers away :(
    You see, I am a Pink Flying Pudding Zebra.