Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens

• GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can make that ZOS doesn't care enough about it's players and is making far too much money.
    PC_NA long load screens getting progressively worse.

Great job ZOS

Now getting 5-10min load screens on all Craglorn delves.....
    Textures not loading in Wrothgar delves and public dungeons and other places
    Should we talk about Cyrodiil?
    Edited by GlorphNoldorin on July 15, 2018 10:45PM
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnkleSocks wrote: »
    This thread was opened in November; that's 8 months ago. Not sure what to make of this?

Yup it's been a loooong while. The infinite loading screens are now happening in pve as well not just pvp
  • NeetoCheeto1
    NeetoCheeto1
    ✭✭
    System: PC
    Processor: AMD 8350
    Zone: Launcher
    Doing: When loading to Sign In Screen and before loading character selection.
    SSD: Yes, Toshiba OSX
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inifinte loading screens on PC na and eu. Been getting them while questing, porting to my home , wayshrines and while changing characters. Please fix
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    Since last update it has been happening again. Really long load screen to get into the game. I can walk away and go do chores while waiting it is that long.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else tired of waiting in this game?

They design the game with all kinds of things you have to do for each character each day so we have to log into each character and make all kinds of zones and now the loading is way to long!!!!

How about they design the game so you can manage things for each character without having to login to them each day!

How about being able to see what character needs to be logged into for things like research for crafting!!!

While they are at it how about more storage space so I don't have to manage my storage space every day so I don't have to switch characters to do it!!

• BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnkleSocks wrote: »
    This thread was opened in November; that's 8 months ago. Not sure what to make of this?

Once a month they report to the higher ups and they just yell "more crown store stuff"
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hitting loading screens just running from place to place in the middle of a town. Long log ins, long wayshrining, long to go through doors, long to port to group leaders, long to port into my houses as well. Ugh!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently about five minutes into a loading screen trying to enter a dungeon.
    I am this close to just uninstalling the game, because I've almost had it with this incompetent company. You had over HALF A YEAR to fix this crap.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just had a 7 min loading screen trying to port into home on PC/EU.

Gave up and closed game down.
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Logging in on my Xbox one S takes about 10 minutes... Most recently I keep getting an internal error when trying to just get to character selection... Takes me about 4-5 tries.

Now it doesnt matter what I zone into, wayshrines, rezzing etc. Im still bogged down by extreme load times.

US MegaServer Xbox 1 s
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • luxiiia
    luxiiia
    Soul Shriven
    On my PC (windows 10) the launcher isn´t lauching anything.
    I kept this program running the whole night, on next morning still the same "loading" screen.
    For technical reference see my ticket 180716-004539
    Any help?
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they really infinite or are we getting 10 second loads and we're just so impatient nowadays that they SEEM infinite?
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed on PC/NA that sometimes it is quicker to simply close client and reopen. It shouldnt have to be that way, but a usually better alternative to 10 minute load screens when running a random normal.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've switched entirely to BGs now. Soon as you knock down a door with actual people instead, insta freeze.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting really sick of this crap.
    Middle of the day, zoning into a *** delve, and it takes five minutes.
    Edited by Octopuss on July 31, 2018 1:17PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec on PC/NA has been having a lot of 3-5 minute long loading screens for me today, every single time I ported within Cyro, or even when riding between keeps, first time it's been this bad since the beginning of the event.
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU, PvE Overland and dungeons. I'm now getting unusually long load screens pretty much every time I teleport anywhere. Sometimes I eventually load in and others I have to close the app. It's getting extremely annoying.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, Craglorn group delves. 5-6 minute loading screens for most of them. Was going to pick up skyshards there.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU:
    Zeni is simply not in the position to fix the crap.

here my "long loading screen of the day" with diconnect: 10 minutes!!!!

2018-08-19T16:37:54.275+01:00 Load Screen - Hide - Animation Complete
    2018-08-19T16:39:08.415+01:00 Load Screen - OnPrepareForJump - Schlangengrubenhöhle^fd,in
    2018-08-19T16:39:08.415+01:00 Load Screen - Show
    2018-08-19T16:39:09.284+01:00 Load Screen - Show/Hide - Animation Complete
    2018-08-19T16:49:36.205+01:00 Load Screen - OnDisconnectedFromServer
    2018-08-19T16:49:36.205+01:00 Load Screen - Hide
    2018-08-19T16:49:36.205+01:00 Load Screen - Hide - Wasn't Already Hiding
    2018-08-19T16:49:36.205+01:00 Load Screen - PLAYER Complete

relog same delv: 1 seconds!

2018-08-19T16:51:54.932+01:00 Load Screen - OnAreaLoadStarted - (399) Schlangengrubenhöhle^fd,in
    2018-08-19T16:51:54.933+01:00 Load Screen - Show
    2018-08-19T16:51:54.933+01:00 Load Screen - Show/Hide - Animation Complete
    2018-08-19T16:51:54.954+01:00 Load Screen - GAME_DATA Complete
    2018-08-19T16:51:54.954+01:00 Load Screen - Waiting On: CHARACTER_GEOMETRY, TERRAIN_GEOMETRY, FIXTURE_ASSETS, DYNAMIC_OBJECTS, TEXTURES, CHARACTER_ACTIVATED, RESUME_FROM_SUSPEND, FIXTURE_PHYSICS, PLAYER,

Edited by Thunderclap on August 19, 2018 2:54PM
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Zepiroth
    Zepiroth
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping for the lulz
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like today is not a good day to go in a delve. Other delve and again a long loading screen.
    PC EU.

~9 minutes

2018-08-19T18:35:25.447+01:00 Load Screen - OnPrepareForJump - Blutmähnenhöhle^fd,in
    2018-08-19T18:35:25.447+01:00 Load Screen - Show
    2018-08-19T18:35:26.312+01:00 Load Screen - Show/Hide - Animation Complete
    2018-08-19T18:44:19.776+01:00 Load Screen - PLAYER Complete
    2018-08-19T18:44:19.776+01:00 Load Screen - Waiting On: CHARACTER_GEOMETRY, TERRAIN_GEOMETRY, KEEPS, FIXTURE_ASSETS, DYNAMIC_OBJECTS, USER_INTERFACE, RENDERER, GAME_DATA, TEXTURES, CHARACTER_ACTIVATED, SHARED_CHARACTER_OBJECT, RESUME_FROM_SUSPEND, FIXTURE_PHYSICS, PLAYER,
    2018-08-19T18:44:19.776+01:00 Load Screen - CHARACTER_GEOMETRY Complete
    2018-08-19T18:44:19.776+01:00 Load Screen - Waiting On: CHARACTER_GEOMETRY, TERRAIN_GEOMETRY, KEEPS, FIXTURE_ASSETS, DYNAMIC_OBJECTS, USER_INTERFACE, RENDERER, GAME_DATA, TEXTURES, CHARACTER_ACTIVATED, SHARED_CHARACTER_OBJECT, RESUME_FROM_SUSPEND, FIXTURE_PHYSICS, PLAYER,
    2018-08-19T18:44:19.776+01:00 Load Screen - TERRAIN_GEOMETRY Complete
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Willem 1982
    It looks like today is not a good day to go in a delve. Other delve and again a long loading screen.
    PC EU.

~9 minutes

Same goes for me... really annoying
    Recruiter & Sergeant - Tamriel Outcasts
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems no-one at ZOS can work out that the PC/EU server is too small, on a too limited network, with limited outgoing bandwidth & that it needs each instance to have smaller numbers trying to exist on them and much more horsepower!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • bee_tiswasnot
    bee_tiswasnot
    ✭✭✭
    I have found it a problem on a fairly regular basis when leaving a player-owned house on EU Xbox PvE. Also randomly strikes when swapping between characters in the Alinor crafting station.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Started for me today, especially going into delves and other instances. Overland seems fine. Been staring at thr fort greenwall loading screen for 8 mins now.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I even bother trying to go to Cyrodiil? #$^#$^&@*
    Edited by Octopuss on August 20, 2018 3:51PM
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    total agree. Something goes wrong since the last patch, now i have 3-4 long loading screen per session.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Update 19 the long load screens are back on both my own game @Ragnork and also with @Skogsalf

We have the same type of PC and play predominantly on EU server
    FPS usually between 60 and 80 Latency <100
    (Noticed huge FPS drops when exiting any wayshrine leading to judders last 10 seconds or so, maybe less maybe more)

PC EU

From dxdiag:
    i7-4790 @ 3.6ghz (8 CPUs)
    16GB RAM

From Windows 10 Disk Management:
    HDD - 2TB NTFS

Problem:
    Extremely long load screen on entering any delve or trying to port to house. Most times results in crashing the game and re-loading.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Today is also not a good day for delves. 2nd delve to get my AP buff and the second long loading screen :/.
    I know its weekend but the performance is really poor! Disconnects, perma in fight bug and long loading screens, its makes actual no fun to play this game!
    After 15 min waiting. I killed the game via task manager :/

Edited by Thunderclap on August 26, 2018 2:46PM