The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO 2018 Wishlist

• Kharret
    Kharret
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil / Imperial City

Switch alliance bases at the end of the campaign. Ramdomly, or counterclockwise, for example

Houses

More interactivity with furniture in houses
    More (non-eso+) furniture slots per house

Guild

More trading slots per player in guild store
    More members per guild
    Guild calendars

Dungeons / Trials / PVP quests or goals / PVE quests / Guild activity

New grouping tool

General

New singleplayer game in TES universe :)
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AvA
    • Make IC population separate from Cyrodiil population.
    • Give IC separate queue from Cyrodiil
    • Make blessing of war bonus last 2h
    • Make separate siege bag for ESO+ subscribers
    Fishing
    • Give us 1h flat bonus to all stats after we capture blue fish. Bonus could be 1k
    • Give us more recipes that use perfect roe.
    • Give us passives that boost bait duration, perfect roe find chance, type of water fishing proficiency.
    • Craftable rods for each water type with slight bonus to get fish there
    Crafting
    • Weapon dyes
    • Armor restyle
    • spellcrafting, best would be as scrolls (consumables with 1-2-5 minute cooldown)
    • jewelrycrafting
    Other
    • More character slots. At least one, so we can have 3x each class
    • New weapon types. For stamina - spears, for magicka - quaterstaves or similar.
    • Fix asistants placed in houses. Banker should have full access to guild bank/store, merchant should repair items, fence should launder items. If these functions are too hard to implement on existing assistants, do sell us home friendly ones.
    • Character re arrange in main menu screen. Please, Zos, this is a common feature in almost every game. Why is this such a problem to change?
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have only 2 as of now:

1. fix the classes before adding new one! bring back pre-morrowind templar!! we need our beams back!!
    2. ASIA SERVER!!!!! we need some love too!! the lag on our side is insane!! were lucky if we can get below 250ms!! usually it is around 350+

number 2 would never come true
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    1. Weapon Dyes
    2. Weapon Dyes
    3. Weapon Dyes
    4. Weapon Dyes
    5. Did I mention Weapon Dyes yet? Pretty obscure low priority one from the back of my head, so I'll sneak it in at the end here.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on November 9, 2017 11:06AM
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting and off hand items (orb, books,wands) for two handed weapon users
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Spellcrafting.
    2. Removal/Watering down of Class System.
    3. Make housing great again.
    4. Add Eyevea/Earthforge wayshrines back onto the map.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A target dummy which fights back, with an achievment that you died to its "mechanic"
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Saint_Bud
    Saint_Bud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dynamic ultimate, softcaps and no cp.
    A renerf of all skills.
    PVP Saint-Bud magicka Templar: AR 49
    PVE Lord Victarion mDK : dro'm-Athra-Destroyer pre Morrowind retired for crafting
    PVE Ramsay-Bolton magicka NB: Voice of Reason Clockwork City Patch retired
    VAA hm/ VHRC hm/ VSO hm/ VMOL hm/ VHOF hm/ VAS hm clear

Stop playing PVE because its boring, content not disigned for melee players and class balance and sustain is ***
  • Dunnn
    Dunnn
    ✭✭✭
    1. Weapon Dyes
    2. Weapon Dyes
    3. Weapon Dyes
    4. Weapon Dyes
    5. Did I mention Weapon Dyes yet? Pretty obscure low priority one from the back of my head, so I'll sneak it in at the end here.

Good list there man, but you forgot to mention Weapon Dyes! :D
    Edited by Dunnn on November 9, 2017 1:08PM
    Swims-In-Coffee [Argonian Stamblade EP]
    D'ar Nomad [Khajit Stamblade EP]
    Pepe Sillvia [Wood Elf Stamblade EP]
    Trips-Over-Tail [Argonian Crafter! EP]
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmog
    Jewelrycrafting
    Spellcrafting
    Weapon dyes
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A relatively empty piece of land - a walled enclosure would be acceptable - on which to set up a market, build a park, a campsite or farm perhaps.

+1 on this

Also:

- Ability to set crafted armor as a costume
    - Reply to feature for in game mail
    - Ability to search guild traders

• nursingninja
    nursingninja
    ✭✭✭
    House servants
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    3. Change the way exp is shared when killing monsters so 4 or more people can get the same xp from 1 monster that someone soloing it would. The community becomes incredibly hostile towards each other during double exp events because of players leeching each other. Other games handle this by having everyone get full credit for a kill even if multiple players participated in the kill. Mechanics shouldn't exist in a game that cause the community to eat itself.

The group XP penalty is meant to stop those obnoxiously huge groups from forming in the first place.

If you want full XP during events, don't group. Just do 3% total damage to each enemy. Save the grouping for something like a weeknight public dungeon where getting some experience is better than having to tag every single mob before somebody else kills it.

I don't think 4 people going around killing mobs would be an obnoxiously large group. I've well past CP cap so this isn't something I was asking about for myself.

How about instead of this, make zoning into cyrodiil bump you to max CP for the duration of your stay. Basically a separation between PvE and PvP as far as CP goes. That would help in terms of balance and allow new players to be able to compete without an 80 hour grind.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INCREASED drop rate of Morrowind and CWC furniture recipes.

More guild slots at least 2

Housing storage

Jewlery crafting and upgrade jewelry

Ability to refund skill points per skill line instead of all or nothing PLEASE
    Edited by Katahdin on November 9, 2017 5:41PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Housing

- painting supplies. I know there will be as long there are assets in the game, is just what I'm missing from my house right now, same as...
    - musical instruments, the Argonian drum isn't my stile, I want a lute to be the cool kid
    -bugs in jars, like those from Skyrim.
    -collectables display. Those achievements are pointless and the items can be only sold for a small amount of coins, why not having some nice cases to show your friends your progress. Maybe they can be a reward for completing a collection.

PvP

-a place dedicated for duels, like an arena. I'm tired of many players dueling in cities nearly wayshrine and i'm not the only one. I have a lot of frame drops because of them and the experience of visiting a city is awful. Rawl'ka was a hell for me, same as Elden Root and now Vulkhel Guard. A dedicated public area for duels can diminish some issues. Also I'm thankful for the option to block duel invites. When I log in for a bit to do writs or sell something after another hard day at work I don't want your stupid duel invites spam, I have better things to do.

Guilds

-mouseover text in guild description, also increase the character limit. Big guilds will benefit from this by being able to share more information in a more organized way.
    -Guild Halls. Any medium or above house can be declared guild hall. It will be separated from the GM's owned house(s) so he/she can still have same house for their own and in case the GM decide to leave the guild and leave another one in their place, the Hall will remain as the guild property. Certain ranks can decorate it with furniture from their inventory, but also from the guild bank without having to withdraw them before. Purpose: social meetings, easy access to crafting tables and training dummies, guild events.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Every class skill should have 2 stamina and 2 magicka morphs
    2. New DW magicka weapon line
    3. Improve passives of medium armor for PvP
    4. Transmog system
    5. Change some of the heavy armor weapon damage sets into medium armor
    6. Improve some lackluster skills like trapping webs
  • Kharnis
    Kharnis
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to copy\paste this from the other wish list.

1. Unarmed skill line added - With every race having a unique martial style, complete with punches and kicks, not just generic punching
    2. Make the world feel dangerous and creepy - Every time my character leaves the city, I should be able to imagine that as soon as the gate slams shut behind her, she thinks, "I have just made a horrible mistake." They pulled this atmosphere off brilliantly in Rivenspire, and even Clockwork City has a creepy feel to it when you see all the fabricants walking around and you hear the idle chatter/random announcements
    3. No, but seriously: boat houses would be kind of cool
    4. Increase the limit that houses can allow decorations - The current limit is way too low
    5. Let us have NPCs, that can move around and don't just stand there, inside our homes - I don't care if these are unique NPCs or if they're characters we've met in game or a combo of both, just let us populate our homes with more than our pets and mounts
    6. Stop it with the Crown Crates - Period
    7. Okay, since that last one is never going to happen, stop putting exclusive items in Crown Crates - Let us be able to buy outright any item in a Crate, even if it's expensive. The Crate should be a chance to get that item for cheaper than we would pay in Crowns, but with the understanding that it's our choice to run the risk of spending way more than we would if we just bought it outright. But that choice should be ours to make, not ZOS'.
    8. Release Crown items more quickly - If you have an item in the ptr, don't wait months, or even close to a year before releasing it for sale. If it's not going to be made available for a while, then don't release it on the ptr until you get closer to the actual release date
    9. The Dance Studio that WoW never did release - Shaddap! I want this!
    10. Do more contests - Not just "Enter this sweepstakes for a chance to win Crowns," but contests that have an impact on development. For instance, costume design contests, or small and quick quest lines contests, or story contests that will add to the lore of this game, and the IP as a whole
    11. Mini games in taverns and player homes - Small things like this are what helps keep people in the game, as they tend to not get bored from constantly having to quest or PvP. Card games, board games, Pin The Tail On The Khajiit (sorry, SantiClaws...), whatever comes to mind
    12. A music playing system ala LOTRO - Combine this with item 9, and just think of the concerts/shows that the players could put on
    13. Hide shoulders for armour - Similar to the way we can hide our helm, we should be able to hide one or both shoulder pauldrons
    14. An official WoWModelviewer-type release - Giving the players the ability to create original movies using TESO assets would be a win-win for everyone: the players get to show off their creativity, and Zenimax gets thousands of hours of free advertising when these movies are uploaded to YouTube, or wherever
    15. The ability to have my character made into a physical model - The ability to have one, or even all, of my characters as a model I can put on my desk or shelf? Seriously, I would pay money for this. And so would others
    "Technology today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof devices, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

- Rich Cook
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as most others:
    1) Spell Crafting
    2) Jewelry Crafting
    3)
    Roughly 2 years ago there were some patches put in place that decreased the speed of major evasion/double take & decreased our jump height ability in game; please revert these changes.
    The game/characters still feel slow & sluggish like they've had training wheels put on since launch.

Nightblades, at least magicka, specifically went from one of the fastest classes to now, and over the past 2 years, one of the slowest. Everyone complained for no reason when the craftable nights silence set gave players a massive speed boost but since no one else is going to complain I will take up that roll & say as a nightblade I'm dead tired of stamina sorcs & even some dk's being faster or more mobile than I am!

4) Continued Server & code performance improvements
    Edited by kaithuzar on November 9, 2017 4:52PM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craftable jewelry. That is literally all I want right now.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    1)more lag
    2)more bugs
    3)high pricing in crown store

oh wait, I misread, I thought this was the what we just got list....

for 2018... maybe the opposite of this.
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ehm, hiring a dev team would probably benefit this game. It feels like all of them were fired two years ago.
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kharnis wrote: »
    9. The Dance Studio that WoW never did release - Shaddap! I want this!

Oh, I'd love this.This and craftable jewelry.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing:

Co-ownership. My boyfriend and I share houses, but obviously only one person can truly own it, and that means I can't place furniture from my inventory freely when in one of his houses (and vice versa). Or at least provide more house permissions overall.

Storage inside houses. I'm a relatively new player, but I am amazed there's no house storage. I saw the reason for that as being people don't upgrade their bags, but speaking personally character inventory upgrades are expensive and it's not the same as interactable house storage anyway. So please reconsider house storage....or at least make chests interactable in some way.

Can wardrobes store costumes? Or be used to access the collectibles tab.

Can beds be lie-downable the way seats are sittable?

More house utility overall please.

Fireplaces.

Stairs.

Cosmetic:

Long hair styles.

Braid over the shoulder hairstyle.

More scrumptious costumes, especially super fancy dresses and suits.

Lots more gorgeous mounts.

Misc:

New classes

Lots more new lands

New small to medium houses

Edited by LadyAstrum on November 9, 2017 5:10PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    More space for Larger housing.
    Walking NPC servants for houses/hell make the Merchant/Banker you can already buy move a little.
    More items for housing in general
    Racks to show off your armor/weapons
    The ability to use drawers of the damn furniture.

Basically stop being lazy with housing, im not even complaining about how much you charge for

I would also like to have a section on the forum where all members could look up the price of items, and what their buying/selling rate is. Think of runescapes "grand exchange section" If you have played it. The guild traders could already act like that, thus already being able to tell the average rate of goods, or if they have risen or fallen in price making it easier to buy, sell, and trade items as everyone knows the value.

If you havent seen runescapes grand exchange take a look at this page, i like it, I think it would help, im not a new player, but im also not 100 percent up to date on every single zones items worth, or when new DLC or events pop up, and it would be nice to know the price of new items instead of taking guess work.
    services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/#_ga=2.135828856.875647845.1510246659-11881401.1510246659

I would also like to see a Necromancer class added, and to fit it in with the lore if they do a spell within a city, have the guards go after them since its illegal in this time period. I think it would be a fun aspect.
    Edited by cbdfarm on November 9, 2017 5:06PM
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing that makes practical sense. 1 year anniversary, let's do it.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top 10 not in order

Jewelry Crafting For Crafted sets and transmute Jewelry
    Some six to eight player activities like trials.
    A COOP arena like Maelstrom Arena or DSA
    New universal skill trees: Necromancer or Deadric Arts
    Remove CP from Battlegrounds and chose mode
    Two handed weapon as two for set bonus.
    New incentive to go to Imperial City/Sewers
    Transmute Gold Bag for complete DLC Vet Dungeons
    Transmog system
    Re Vamp Ice Staff. Lets be honest it was really bad move
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Remove CP.

Fix Performance.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -24 man raids
    -A way to change the color of our class visual effects would be cool. For example a sorc could have red lightning, or a templar could throw blue shards etc.
    -Horse Racing
    -Weapon Stances/ Weapon Dyes
    -More Furniture Slots
    -More diversity of enemy npcs. Tired of seeing re-skinned monsters and trial bosses.
    -A way to also put the costumes we own onto our banker/merchant
    -Let the "Dark Ledger" furniture piece actually give the DB quest
    -transmog

Edited by Nighn_9 on November 10, 2017 3:21PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishing recipes to drop more frequently. Or simply take the “basic styles” out of DLC zones!

And take all the necessary UI/craft/trade mods and put them in the game!

AND FIX GAMEPAD MODE PLEASE
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on November 9, 2017 7:19PM
  • VvardeFellow
    VvardeFellow
    ✭✭✭
    Posts (op is pretty good) that are civil, use decent grammar and punctuation, and never have "@gina" or "ZOS needs to...".

Expanded crafting (no spell craft).

A quest line the opposite of Dark Brotherhood.

Clearly defined, old school roles. Your a tank, you don't heal, etc. Can't change into a fly if your a bat.