Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are some of the best guild names you ever seen?

• WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor Swift
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in zone chat was asking for a guild name that would have the acronym F.A.N.G. I suggested Five Angry Nude Gnomes. Was popular in zone but alas the guy went another direction.

I'm terrible at remembering names but there was a guild that had one of the traders near Vivic city that amused me.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4 NA was apart of great Elden Root trade guild with the name Two Wenches One Goblet
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I'm blanking on the exact name but surely someone will recall it

Something about Shatner....??

Oh and before I forget; the "Feline Good Mewporium" which I ran into accidentally at a guild trader and pestered the (really nice) officers to let me join because I love the name so much.

Really good people too. It's a very fun guild.

Hey, it's one of the guilds I'm in! Haha. It's called Shatner's Trade something... (I forgot what the D stood for :( (. Otherwise, we call ourselves STD's. O.o

Dominion
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Insert Guild Name Here always makes me smile
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seen this one for a couple of months now but it was on XboxEu:

Argonian Lives Matter
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm partial to Make Argonia Great Again, plus they are very lovely people.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fus Ro Die
  • rustic_potato
    rustic_potato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guildy Guildmcface
    I play how I want to.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Food N Stuff

I bet it would be a good place to get most of my food, and most of my stuff.

Dang, I think one of my accounts is a member of the guild.....It's a nice one too, they usually have a trader.

And yes.. it WAS "Shatner's Trade Dominion" I think they are often in .... in.... oh crabbit, early Alzheimers for sure here.....
    Edited by newtinmpls on November 10, 2017 1:53PM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be in one called ESBay. Not seen them around for a long time now.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    [oops double post
    Edited by newtinmpls on November 10, 2017 3:19PM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mauin wrote: »
    baratron wrote: »
    It was noted that there were several guilds named "Order of [something]".

So a friend of mine started a guild called Order of Large Fries.

And thus I created the only tabard I ever really wear... Just because it's amusing to run around with my nameplate showing "Order of Large Fries." I mean, why not?

I do feel that somebody needs to make "Order of Chicken Nuggets" to go with it, though. Or "Order of x" with x being a silly sounding food name from ESO. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Order of Fishy Sticks.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Food N Stuff

Dang, I think one of my accounts is a member of the guild.....It's a nice one too, they usually have a trader.

And yes.. it WAS "Shatner's Trade Dominion" I think they are often in .... in.... oh crabbit, early Alzheimers for sure here.....

They are in Mournhold, not so far from Warmart.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Food N Stuff

I want in!!!
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best on PS4 is Two Wenches One Goblet.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guilds are all on PC-NA. Not all of them still exist.

Does What It Says On The Tin:
    Another Trading Guild
    Boethiah Banking CGLM - Apparently "CGLM" is short for "conglomerate".
    Food and Stuff
    Greybeards and Gals
    Senche Adventure Academy

Amusing Names:
    Bunnings Sausage Sizzler - Such a weird name for a guild.
    Feline Good Meowporium
    Goldman's Sack - a pun based around a real-life banking company.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Cookie Candy - and their sister guild, Rainbow Cake Dinosaur.
    SneakyBO - I have always wondered what the "BO" stands for. The only thing I know of it standing for is "body odour".
    ThemThatMustNotBeNamed - for goodness sake, take a breath sometime!

Unusual Spelling and/or Punctuation:
    NEON GRIND Trading Co - I always loved the random CAPITAL LETTERS at the start of the name.
    RED ZONE Trading Co
    Uncle Zhung's - Why is there a guild named after a Chinese restaurant?
    WARmart Blade'n'Trade
    WormCultCacti - What is a Worm Cult cactus? And why are there no spaces in the guild name?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Has Wares is a favourite of mine.
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Salty Beaches
    2 Scrubs 1 horse
    Edited by wyterice24b14_ESO on November 12, 2017 3:18AM
    Happy Patch day!
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I have two

Overwhelming Jerkin
    Gloves of the Withered Hand

*Snerk* Was the Hand Withered from all the Overwhelming Jerkin?

Two of my favorite guild names I've seen around (not a member of either):

Bal-Mart
    Molag's Left Bal

And I REALLY wanna join Feline Good Meowporium from the name alone, but all my guild slots are full. :( NEED MORE GUILD SLOTS ZOS
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on November 12, 2017 8:35AM
    —PC/NA, never Steam—
    Getting lost in TESO Tamriel and beyond since Beta 2013!
    Alliance agnostic: all factions should chill the fetch out and party together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic and awful, remember: corruption starts from the top. And if you don't want me to call you out for being terrible, maybe you should consider not being terrible. ^^v
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daydrunk (my old raiding guild, NA circa Fall 2014)
    Edited by Mureel on November 13, 2017 1:19PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    Bunnings Sausage Sizzler - Such a weird name for a guild.
    Bunnings is an Australian hardware warehouse chain. Part of their thing is letting community groups run a BBQ - a sausage sizzle - near the store's entrance and sell hot dogs and stuff to raise money.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the Priests of Hircine had a cool guild name!

@Glaiceana Don't you agree on this one? ;)
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »

@CrazyWolf712 @Grabmoore Very kind of you to mention it! Was surprised to see it mentioned here :)
    It was very nearly Sons of Hircine, when I was trying to come up with the name, Children of Hircine was possibly another early potential name :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nazgul stole my bike
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishy Sticks Of Agility

PS4 NA
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Grabmoore wrote: »

@CrazyWolf712 @Grabmoore Very kind of you to mention it! Was surprised to see it mentioned here :)
    It was very nearly Sons of Hircine, when I was trying to come up with the name, Children of Hircine was possibly another early potential name :D

Yeah, naming and developing the guild is the hard part. But once you’re established, it’s really cool to see what you and your wolf pack can do! :wink:
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »
    Two Wenches One Goblet
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    I may be Biased, but Tig Ole Critties still makes me chuckle

That's a good one too. A guy I raid with wears that tabard.

nice..whom?

@wazzz56

Barner
    @Danksta

barner is a good dude! you should call him "rookie emp" nect time you raid with him :)
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I used to be in one called ESBay. Not seen them around for a long time now.

which is quite bad. as i remember that guild wanted to go the supercheap anticapitalism direction. it was a reseller paradise. o:)
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on November 13, 2017 2:14PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two Wrenches One Goblet
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For us PvPer's, I must admit funny guild name. Least to me, but isn't on the wrong Alliance? Or is it more of a taunting, as me currently on EP. Quite frankly, I honestly think it's cute; alas I wonder what DC feels about it though?

PS_Messages_20171113_082857.jpg
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 13, 2017 4:34PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.