The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kicked from dungeons for using sword and board as dps.

• Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    frontend wrote: »
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    frontend wrote: »
    Well luckily sword and board are used in pvp. Its kinda sad they dont work as pure dmg but its mot only viable, but also bis for most classes in pvp.

Sword and board is my favourite setup so im happy with the way it is now

You just necrod a 3 year old thread. I do still have the character though, fun build.

Ops, didnt see the date!! I just saw the title from google and responded

Might as well carry on until the mods lock it. Coincidence that I mentioned this thread I made on another thread a few days ago.
    Why were you looking at the thread in the first place? Is there any help you needed?
    Seriously the build is damn fun to use. I have used it in VMA plenty of times. I don't do PvP but can win duels with it too. As I said I still have the build. I do intend to put the gear on a dumner mag DK I have and switch the orc to a stam DK which was my intention after all, and recently, as in I was doing it all night yesterday and was doing it up to the patch maintenance, I was sorting out all my hoarded gear and found other sets that would add to this unique build.
    I don't feel that we should have to follow meta in anything other than vet trials.
    The OP of the players who kicked me, iirc weren't very high level and probably had no idea that anyone can use a sword and board without tanking. Subsequent dungeons where I used that character I text before starting saying unique build, no taunt and would like the set to make sure I didn't get kicked.

I dont do dungeons so i cant really comment on that. I only pvp, and there you can be completely viable with sword and board
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.