Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dailies not resetting on time

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We fixed a bug in Monday's PC/Mac incremental patch that was affecting daily reset timers. Specifically, if you turned in a shared daily quest, or turned in a daily quest the day after you first picked it up, you could not pick up your own quest for the day. For console, this issue never made it live.

If you encounter an issue where you cannot pick up a daily now, please provide as many details as you can. We would need the following:
    • What type of daily quest is it?
    • What is your character's alliance and level?
    • Was the daily quest shared with you, or did you pick it up directly?

(Edited to add a clarification, and some additional questions.)
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on November 14, 2017 5:45PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Grumblestiltskin
    Grumblestiltskin
    ✭✭✭
    I just entered Clockwork City for the first time today and was not able to pick up a daily quest from Razgurog either.

My guildies have had no problem picking up quests from him today but were unable to share as they had already completed them.

CP 690 char. AD alliance on PC EU Server.
    Edited by Grumblestiltskin on November 14, 2017 10:02PM
    PATS - Positively Against Acronyms that don't make Sense
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you, @Grumbleweed Passing this along to the team that's working on this.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran into this on Saturday I believe where Razgurog did not offer me his daily quest. Strangely, on Sunday I finally finished the CWC main quest and Bursar of Tributes gave me 2 daily quests...one immediately after I finished the first one. From then everything has been proceeding normally with one quest/day/NPC.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday a had my normal 4 daily quest in cwc like the days before. Yesterday i just only got 3. also Razurog was the one who doesnt want to give me a quest...

No shared dailies before...

DC cp 690
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually ( Before Clockwork City) if I don't pickup a daily quest today , tomorrow I can pickup it and after I finish it I could pickup another ( from the same NPC)

This is no longer work since CWC update.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one, Daggerfall for my alliance, cp is like 500 something, and I can say that I have problems with the crafting writs and undaunted dailies, especially mages and fighters guild dailies too. They don't show up for like 6 to like 10 or so hours after normal resets. Also have clockwork city dailies have odd resets too, some before others. Only thing I have noticed that has remained the same for resets is the fences resetting timely.
    I picked it up personally, was never shared it.
    Hope this helps.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just entered Clockwork City for the first time today and was not able to pick up a daily quest from Razgurog either.

My guildies have had no problem picking up quests from him today but were unable to share as they had already completed them.

I could not get the alchemy daily from Razgurog. This is on PC/EU (not sure if this is also an issue on PC/NA).

So, a little background: I started doing the CwC dailies, and on the first "cycle" through the resupply dailies, I got one every day and was able to do every one of them. Once I had completed all of the different resupply dailies once, they of course started to repeat. And I was able to do them without issue... except the alchemy daily.

During my second "cycle" through those dailies, there was one day where Razgurog simply had no quest for me. I had turned in the previous day's daily several hours before reset, and I was doing them entirely solo (not getting any shares from people, so just one per day). This was last week.

This week, I'm on my third "cycle" through those dailies, and once again, there was one day where Razgurog had no quest for me, and it's alchemy again.

I've done all the other resupply dailies multiple times now, but I've done the alchemy one only once--the very first time it came up--and then after that, every day it was the alchemy daily's "turn", Razgurog would simply have no quest for me at all.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    This just happened to me. Im on ps4 NA and I'm in Australia. I could get the other three no problem but Razgurug has nothing for me today. I have been doing the four since launch with no problem until today. I relogged but no change.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rzagorug just failed to give me my daily for today. First time this has happened to me. Reset was 2 hours, 41 minutes ago.

DC, SP690.

Did my quest (and only mine) yesterday, came by to pick up mine again with no luck.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on November 15, 2017 8:42AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Today, Razgurug doesn't give me its quest.

Server EU. EP. 690 CP
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, Razgurug is not offering a daily for me. This is the second time it's happened; first was sometime late last week I think.

North American server. DC. 388 CP. Platform: PC.
  • Grumblestiltskin
    Grumblestiltskin
    ✭✭✭
    I returned to Clockwork City today and I was able to pick up a quest from Razgurug.
    PATS - Positively Against Acronyms that don't make Sense
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just went to clockwork city to pick up the 2 dailies from the orc and crow, the orc doesn't offer me any daily quest :/ PC EU
  • Gadget4
    Gadget4
    ✭✭✭
    Razgurug, no daily quest ... the daily’s from the other 3 brokers were available to pick up & complete

PS4 Pro EU
    AD alliance
    I always pick up my own daily quests

Edit: I’ve tried to collect the daily quest from Razgurug on 3 characters...

- The first 2 characters have both completed the 2nd stage of the achievement ‘Brass Fortress Supplier’ & were not able to collect the daily quest
    - The 3rd character has not yet completed the 2nd stage of the achievement ‘Brass Fortress Supplier’ & was able to pick up the daily quest

Coincidence ?
    Edited by Gadget4 on November 15, 2017 1:04PM
    PS5 EU (UK)
    PS5 NA
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here.... Razgurug didn't give me quest. It's an alt character and only can get 2 dailies. One from Razgurug and the other from the factotum right in front the wayshrine. The latter gives the quest but the orc guy just missed the delivery today..
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what could be happening here is one of the quests is not marked as repeatable, possibly the alchemy one as I don't remember having that one
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We fixed a bug in Monday's PC/Mac incremental patch that was affecting daily reset timers. Specifically, if you turned in a shared daily quest, or turned in a daily quest the day after you first picked it up, you could not pick up your own quest for the day. For console, this issue never made it live.

If you encounter an issue where you cannot pick up a daily now, please provide as many details as you can. We would need the following:

There is definitely something going on with this on console. I have not had the issue with repeatable dailies with the CwC ones but there was something going on with the Cyrodiil dailies. The first day CwC went live, before i realized that i would get stuck in a load screen if i died, I went into Cyrodiil and turned in all 5 of the repeatable board quests that i had completed the previous day (i count the scroll quest here) and could ONLY pick up a new bounty quest and a new keep quest. I could not pick up another scout, resource capture, or scroll quest. I have not been back to see if this is still an issue because PvP is broken but there was something going on. The character I was on was in the AD alliance and it was max CP. Alliance rank 33 i believe.

Edit: Xbox NA
    Edited by Apache_Kid on November 15, 2017 3:58PM
  • bigdeal15
    bigdeal15
    ✭✭✭
    I have not been able to pick up a quest from Razgurug for two days on PC/NA. All other CWC dailies are working fine.
    DC
    CP 517
    The day I die will be like any other--only shorter.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you for the additional details, everyone. This has been super helpful. We see Razgurug called out quite a bit, so we're taking a that NPC. Are there any other daily quest NPCs or boards with which you're consistently having issues?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is problems with the keep, resource and scroll quests in Cyro to.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the additional details, everyone. This has been super helpful. We see Razgurug called out quite a bit, so we're taking a that NPC. Are there any other daily quest NPCs or boards with which you're consistently having issues?

I usually do my dailies the day after I pick them up, so I can turn in/pick up in one stop. I often have trouble with the daily Hall of Justice in Vivec City; I can cycle the Ashlander dailies, but Justice won't have anything for me.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After turning in one keep capture quest I'm not able to pick up a new one from the Warfront Board. PC-NA, Aldmeri Dominion, Vivec Campaign. I turned in Capture Blue Road Keep which was shared to me by another party member.
    Edited by lonewolf26 on November 16, 2017 2:55AM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Gina, by the way, thank you guys for fixing Wrothgar, Vvardenfell, and Gold Coast dailies.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

As for Razgurug, the guy has been real kind and made up for his past lacking motivation to hand out quests. Where he didn’t give me a quest at all before although my character was past the reset/CD he now gives me another quest if I did pick the previous one up the day before. My understanding was that you can only hand in one quest per day, but maybe that’s wrong as I’m seeing a lot of quest sharing requests in zone too.

Edit: Just read your OP more closely. So I’m wrong and this is working correctly for me. Good to know! And thanks for the increased communication. Really appreciated and a job well done!
    Edited by Feanor on November 16, 2017 7:58AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Razgurug is still doing this as of today 11/16. I had to share my quest with my friend for him. I had the problem yesterday. It seems to be after a span of a few days, like we cycled out of quests for him. Actually now that I think about it, it seems he never sends me out to get cloth nodes or alchemy nodes anymore.

This needs a fix.

Edit: The quest sending you out for alchemy nodes seems to have disappeared entirely from his list. I've repeatedly been sent out for ore and wood and enchantments but cloth is more rare and alchemy I've only seen once. Does he even give provisioning dailies since I've never seen those?
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on November 17, 2017 12:45AM
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again for today Razgurug isn't giving me a daily. There was a day that I missed so I don't know if the dailies will reset to the other mission type of the six he gives, but I think, it is once again, the Alchemy satchel gathering one that isn't coming up. As I said, the third time for me that this daily isn't acquirable.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the Cyrodiil boards not give me any dailies on Vivec PC/NA.
    (I have not completed any in days on that char)
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daylies from fighters-, mages- and undaunted guilds are not working as intended, too.

Please have a look at this!

edit: I don't know about sharing these quests ... the problem is related to picking up and handing in. You are welcome to ask for more information by mail, i won't share it in this forum.
    Edited by Elsterchen on November 18, 2017 8:01AM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again for today Razgurug isn't giving me a daily. There was a day that I missed so I don't know if the dailies will reset to the other mission type of the six he gives, but I think, it is once again, the Alchemy satchel gathering one that isn't coming up. As I said, the third time for me that this daily isn't acquirable.

I think that quest on Razgurog might not be daily, at least on my main I only get quests from Razgurog 2 days after the previous pick, and I don't even get it if someone share with me.