The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dailies not resetting on time

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug is still there, what the hell are you doing @ZOS? There is also an achievement "the brass quarter master" that cannot be completed since this bug!

AND one item at the Achievement Furniture Vendor that CANNOT be bought because of that!

Apache_Kid wrote: »
    This issue was first reported on OCTOBER 31st. Today is DECEMBER 15th. There is still no fix. The only thing we have is a comment from ZoS over 30 days ago saying that the issue was only on PC and never made it to console.

Since then we have learned that this is patently false as myself and many others on console have reported the same issues with Razgurug and they Cyrodiil quest boards.

The communication on these bug threads is abysmal. I never get any of my threads replied to and so many of the ones that do get replied to go ignored after that with no further updates.

This.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 9, 2018 9:04PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    This bug is still there, what the hell are you doing @ZOS? There is also an achievement "the brass quarter master" that cannot be completed since this bug!

AND one item at the Achievement Furniture Vendor that CANNOT be bought because of that!

Apache_Kid wrote: »
    This issue was first reported on OCTOBER 31st. Today is DECEMBER 15th. There is still no fix. The only thing we have is a comment from ZoS over 30 days ago saying that the issue was only on PC and never made it to console.

Since then we have learned that this is patently false as myself and many others on console have reported the same issues with Razgurug and they Cyrodiil quest boards.

The communication on these bug threads is abysmal. I never get any of my threads replied to and so many of the ones that do get replied to go ignored after that with no further updates.

This.

Only work around I see is if people share the raz guy's dailies. His dailies are the only ones that seem to be counting.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

1) You can complete the alchemy daily from him once per character. It does work the first time.
    2) The alchemy daily is not a requirement for the achievement, just a total number of dailies from him so it just takes longer than it should.

3) The next update tomorrow, 2/12, is showing this fixed in the PTS patch notes, if I remember correctly.

You can still get the achievement and it will finally be fixed. In fact, I was apparently correct about it being a database categorization and quest ID complication as they cited that in another post in relation to making the outfitter system or something else work. They probably had all the variable checks looking for "text strings" instead of number IDs like I know well from modding TES3 Morrowind years ago having set number IDs for all items and effects and everything that could be referenced and keep everything separate.
    It's about time they improved this game to the standard they had over 15 years ago.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mystrius_Archaion
    Thx a lot for the info, great post, me too I like to mod and it's great in fact to understand sometimes where the problem lies. Wish more ppl like you were around to point out bugs and issue in a useful way.
    Btw this bug was a problem for me because I'm after the achievement, so doing the quests with the alts wasn't useful for that, I'm glad it's (most likely) going to be fixed with the update. Thx again.

@Armatesz
    Yes, only the ones from that npc count. Hopefully will get fixed tomorrow! At last! :D

Edited by RANKK7 on February 12, 2018 1:50AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Helio_Aviatik
    PS4 NA Finished The Burden of Knowledge achievement on 02/06/18 and Blackfeather Attendant: Courting the Crows on 02/07/18. Since then Blackfeather Court Dailies have been unavailable. Customer Service's response to the issue has only been "get another player to share the quest." Can this be corrected?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Helio_Aviatik on April 26, 2018 6:11PM
  • Helio_Aviatik
    PS4 NA Finished The Burden of Knowledge achievement on 02/06/18 and Blackfeather Attendant: Courting the Crows on 02/07/18. Since then Blackfeather Court Dailies have been unavailable. Customer Service's response to the issue has only been "get another player to share the quest." Can this be corrected?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Still have yet to be able to pick up Blackfeather Court Dailies three and a half months later. My character name is Iidrissa.
    Edited by Helio_Aviatik on May 28, 2018 8:37PM
  • jirusan
    jirusan
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I issued 2 tickets that got requalified as "feedback", and I did not even get any form of reply, not even basic courtesy.