The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @eiliant We would love to have you join us! I'll have an invite sent asap. Welcome:-) We use an app called Discord to communicate, group, educate...recommend you join that. There is an invite code to our discord server in the Message of the Day...near the bottom. If you have any issues with it, message me on PSN.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • badasspankake
    badasspankake
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to eso and I don't even know what you do in guilds so if I could have someone in that guild help me out I would really appreciate that my gamer tag is badaspankake
  • CNDNoxer
    CNDNoxer
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite. PSN DrNoxer
  • Neo687
    Neo687
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like an invite please!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @badasspankake @CNDNoxer @Neo687 Invites sent! Welcome to NSO ;-) Join us on discord!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • AlexStark
    AlexStark
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Please send invite to: PSN StarkestAlex

Thanks! Looking forward to gaming together :D
  • Loxoceles
    Loxoceles
    Soul Shriven
    There is so much to this game that I'm in overload most of the time. I would lilke an invite but don't know if I can use the status or not as yet. What's BBcode? Where's discord?
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Kev_C-A
  • Tyrannosauru
    Tyrannosauru
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join, PSN Bathmetries
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @AlexStark @Loxoceles @kmcaj and @Tyrannosauru Invites on the way!! Welcome to NSO...hope you all also join us on discord. Best way to maximize guild membership. Message me if you have questions.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a great guild. I’d love an invite.

PSN Goldymuppet
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Guppet I'll have someone get an invite to you asap. Welcome to the guild :-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh it’s Godlymuppet even.
  • Jeepman
    Jeepman
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Jeepman666

I have been playing PC since release, just picked up the PS4 version to I can relax on sofa and play ESO. A whole new way to play, still have not figured out the chat/voice system yet!

Best, Rhathe
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Jeepman Invite on the way:-) Welcome to console and NSO! We mostly use discord...in game voice chat when grouping, occasionally psn party chat.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Jeepman
    Jeepman
    Soul Shriven
    @Sookmagook Thanks! I will find this Discord thing and have it at the ready. What do folks use for general in game chitchat and banter when not in group?

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Jeepman wrote: »
    @Sookmagook Thanks! I will find this Discord thing and have it at the ready. What do folks use for general in game chitchat and banter when not in group?

Discord...its text chat though. Occasionally folks with hang out in one of the guild in game voice channels. We are a really large group of soloists so many prefer to do their own thing except when grouping for dungeons or events.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • tilli1029
    tilli1029
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! PSN: tilli1029
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @tilli1029 Invite sent! Welcome to NSO:-)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • sandman93
    sandman93
    Soul Shriven
    Inv please, psn: renrut93921
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @sandman93 Invite on the way...welcome to the guild! Hope you join us on Discord as well:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • mgarwood71
    mgarwood71
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: TangoUniform71
  • SkyDweller
    SkyDweller
    Soul Shriven
    Sent a message on PSN. R-Rapzz
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @mgarwood71 Will have an invite sent asap. Welcome to the guild! Hope you join us on discord as well:-)

Sook

@SkyDweller Welcome:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Swelch2448
    PSN:swelch2448
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Swelch2448 Invite is on the way...welcome to NSO! Join us on discord too:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Roarshack92
    Roarshack92
    Soul Shriven
    Hey lvl 27 but I'm still a pretty new player. Haven't done anything with groups but I really want to check it out. PSN r0arshack92
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Roarshack92 We love to have you join us! Welcome:-) As a new player I was highly recommend joining us on discord. The invite code is in the message of the day in guild.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'm seeking a new guild as one of mine just disbanded (grrrr). PSNID: lostdreamer3

Thanks!
  • Nydigo
    Nydigo
    Soul Shriven
    Lone wolf guild? Sounds right up my alley. Level 40 maybe tank Templar. Can I get an invite? PSN: techtrav3434.

Thank you!