The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Rhamirez and @mslena79 Invites are on the way! Welcome to NSO! Please choose to join us on discord!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • jjleavelle
    jjleavelle
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. PSN: jjleavelle
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @jjleavelle Welcome to NSO:-) Invite should arrive this morning! Hope to see you on discord as well!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KingShalabies
    KingShalabies
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down to join. PSN: KingShalabies

I've got a Magicka DK that is almost ready to start doing endgame stuff with...

Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @KingShalabies I'll get an invite to you today! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join us on discord!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Skooma_Head420
    Skooma_Head420
    Soul Shriven
    fouxhound0024 is my psn name, I am fresh meat
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Skooma_Head420 LOL...awesome! Welcome to the guild! Invite will be sent ASAP. Let me know if you need help with discord. Message me on PSN if you do. Same tag.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Skooma_Head420
    Skooma_Head420
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, messaged you yesterday actually at work at the moment. I really dig elder scrolls online so far even though it is a bit overwhelming so much to take in especially not being use to mmo hahahaha. I am impressed with the game so far for sure though. again thanks for the invite
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    One of many great benefits of this guild is our furniture store! Here’s a link to our current crafters offerings for May: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kmpe1QBFdyLvOLM3yrlLx6qgyh5Fsm7p You can have unlimited, anytime access to the shop as a guild member and get excellent prices on all sorts of home goods.
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Rozaka
    Rozaka
    Could I get an invite your guild sounds awesome my psn is Rozaka. Iv been looking fir people to play with and I got stuff I need to sell. I messaged sookmagook already
  • Tonelizard
    Tonelizard
    Soul Shriven
    Helo, I'd like to join, my PSN is Tonelizard I asked for an invite a few months ago but didn't receive anything, lmk if you have any trouble with my ID.

Thanks!

Evan
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops. Psn only
    Edited by Astrid on May 11, 2018 5:48PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Tonelizard Hey Evan! I sent you an invite way back when but will try again right now. If you haven't received anything message me on psn.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Astrid Not sure what you are referring too with your message. If you want an invite let me know:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • akb176
    akb176
    PSN Animefiend176.

I do generally prefer to play solo, so your guild sounds like a good fit for me if you're willing to have me.
    This player is a highly reclusive female who may run screaming away from any attempt to interact with her. Please try not to take it personally. As she is also fairly terrible at RPGs despite massive love for them, you're probably better off.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if still have openings
    PSN Six2fall
    Edited by six2fall on May 14, 2018 4:16PM
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    I rarely group up mainly because PUGS usually have at least one a-hole (in my experience). This sounds like a guild I might like. Please send invite

PSN: jhall03
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @akb176 @six2fall and @jhall03 Invites have been sent!! Welcome to NSO! We do use discord to disseminate information and organize groups so hopefully you join us there as well. Our MOTD contains the invite code to our discord server. It also usually has any weekly events being offered but currently it is all our about our 1st Anniversary Raffle...which is pretty spectacular so check that out!!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Lionbar11
    Lionbar11
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I dunno if I’m way past the recruitment deadline, but I’ve been playing ESO for ages and haven’t had the opportunity to join a guild, id love to become a member of this community, always willing to help anyone out with questing etc
    PSN- AtomicKingRolo
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Lionbar11 We have room...invite on the way! Welcome to NSO. We aren't super active in guild chat so please join us on discord. Invite code in MOTD.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • judas530
    judas530
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Judas530
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @judas530 I'll get an invite off to you shortly! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join us on discord!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • nsgs
    nsgs
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love to join your guild as well!

PSN - Brutus Marius
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @nsgs Welcome to NSO! I'll send an invite asap. Invite code to our discord server is in MOTD near bottom. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • nsgs
    nsgs
    Soul Shriven
    @Sookmagook do you got a guild on the EU server as well?
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @nsgs I don't sorry! I hope you find a guild that fits your needs on the EU server! If you ever switch message me:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Long time casual player looking to return after health issues took me out. If there is room , and you'd have me , I'd appreciate a spot. If there isn't room , please place me on the list for future consideration. Thanks in advance.

Pan: FaCoffinDye (just a dumb name , I'm actually pretty friendly!)

Anyone needing free vamp bite lemme know. If I have one available I'll gladly help ya.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @FelixTheCatt Welcome to NSO...Ill get an invite to you asap! Please join us on discord...its how we do all our communication. Invite code to our discord server is in the MOTD.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Will do and thanks!
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • YellowBellie
    YellowBellie
    Soul Shriven