The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Synfidie and @Nydigo I'll get invites to you asap...in the next few minutes. Welcome to the guild:-) Hope you choose to join us on discord as well. Invite code in motd.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m a vet player but have spent most of my time in the game solo. Very little experience with group content, but would like to do that stuff too without fear of being kicked. Trying to find the right fit as far as guilds are concerned.

PSN: PacoPup
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Tholian1 You sound right up our alley! We are super inclusive, never fear of judgement or kicks with us wether its a normal dungeon or a vet trial. Will send invite right now:-) We use discord....alot.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • LilyoftheSouth
    LilyoftheSouth
    Soul Shriven
    Solo player looking for my first Guild experience!

PSN : KingChoosyB225
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @LilyoftheSouth We would love to have you! Welcome to NSO! I'll have an invite sent asap. There is an skyshard/wb event tonight..join if you can...great way to get skill points and some achievements! Discord is pretty key with us so join that as well.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KamakaziYardbird
    Hey guys sounds like a good guild to join, i have played since the game came out took a break back in Feb. but want to get back into things since the expansion launch. thank you

PSN: KamaKaziYardBird
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @KamakaziYardbird Invite is on the way! Welcome to NSO :-) We have several folks that have been since launch, you can reminisce !! Hope you join us on discord...we use it extensively.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    You all sounds like a good guild and would like to join.

PSN: Psychpsych13
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Psychpsych13 Invite incoming...welcome to NSO! Hope you join us on discord as that is where we communicate.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • scottyb_44
    scottyb_44
    Soul Shriven
    sounds like what I've been looking for. Still accepting?
    PSN: scottyb_44
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    We sure are @scottyb_44 ... Ill have an invite sent your way stat. We are most social on discord, very few in any hang out in guild chat in game. Hope you join us there as well!! Invite code is in the MOTD. Welcome to NSO:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Breauxcaine
    Breauxcaine
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested in joining. Please send an invite, thanks!

PSN: Breauxcaine
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Breauxcaine I'll send an invite your way in just a sec:-) Welcome to NSO! Invite code to discord is in the MOTD, any questions message here or via psn.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • jarfr
    jarfr
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. Please send an invite.

PSN: jarfr
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @jarfr Invite will be sent this morning! Welcome to NSO:-) Any questions, just message me ... discord invite code in MOTD.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • grave1986
    grave1986
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?

PSN: Gravespecter
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @grave1986 Invite sent:-) Welcome to NSO...hope to see you on discord as well!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • sirburus
    sirburus
    :*
  • archangel2026
    archangel2026
    Soul Shriven
    Archangel2026

Veteran player getting back into it.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @archangel2026 Invite on the way. Welcome to NSO...we are most active on discord so please join us there for the social aspects of the game, grouping and events.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • rphelan1879
    rphelan1879
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I am a solo player looking to join a guild and experience more of the game.
    PSN: rphelan1879
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @rphelan1879 Ill have an invite sent to you this afternoon. Welcome to NSO:-) Please join us on discord as well!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • AveUmbraNoctis
    AveUmbraNoctis
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO but looking to join a good active guild!
    PSN: Dropped_Grizzly
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @AveUmbraNoctis about to log on...invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join us on discord to get the most out of guild membership!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • LibraryHermit
    LibraryHermit
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join! Can you send me an invite? My PSN name is gertrude307
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @LibraryHermit We would love to have you. I will have an invite sent asap. Welcome to NSO. Hope to see you on discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Mothershed52
    Mothershed52
    ✭✭✭
    New to the game, or a seasoned Vet. NSO could be for you!

Weekly events for new and old, we have a little something for everyone, as well as a great discord community to answer any questions you may have with the game or if you just want to chat with other players.

Tired of running around solo, or just need some advice, give us a chance.
    Edited by Mothershed52 on July 27, 2018 4:23PM
    NA PS5 / PC
    Life Long Member of New Scrolls Order
    Main: Imperial Stamplar
  • Purges
    Purges
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't played since launch on a PC. I would really appreciate an invite to a new player/casual guild so I can relearn the game. If you don't mind low level noobs, I'd love an invite.

Beantownboy01
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    We love "low level noobs" @Purges ;-), we all were at one point! Welcome to NSO! We can be most helpful if you join discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Leguleius
    Leguleius
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a great guild. Have two characters both fairly low level. Have been soloing for about two months now but really enjoy eso.

PSN name is TobyShenn