The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• evildeadron
    evildeadron
    Soul Shriven
    Recently returned player, would love an invite. PSN is TheEvilDeadRon
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @denver2210 Welcome to NSO...invite should be sent this morning. Hope you join us on discord as well:-)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @evildeadron Invite on the way...should be this morning sometime. Welcome to the guild! Discord invite code at the bottom of the MOTD.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • EL_Falcon
    EL_Falcon
    Soul Shriven
    Waiting on Summerset, hopefully there'll be some chances to for random groups to explore.

Can you please send me an invite when the servers come back online?
    Thx

PSN: buggy916
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @EL_Falcon I'll have an invite sent this morning...welcome to NSO! Please join us on discord as that is where most grouping happens.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • spartan0325
    spartan0325
    Soul Shriven
    Hey if you guys are still looking my psn is spartan0325
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @spartan0325 I'll get an invite sent your way asap! Welcome to NSO!! Join us on discord...invite code at bottom of motd.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • cbgamer
    cbgamer
    Soul Shriven
    Hello - I am interested in joining. PSN is cbTitan. Thanks.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @cbgamer Invite incoming! Welcome to NSO! Join us on discord:-)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Sook, and the NSO. I sent a request through PSN directly as well, but this sounds like a perfect guild. I have a habit of seeing something shiny in the distance (thief/assassin) and wandering off on my own a lot so the lone wolf style is usually the way I go.

Of course, when searching the next horizon, it's easy to stumble upon situations where I get in over my head - and a character with a weakness to magic sometimes spontaneously combusts around mildly annoying people in robes and the sparkly sticks... (no offense to mages - especially the healing kind...)

Anyway - would be great to have a few like-minded people to run with from time to time. Thanks!

PSN - RogueGhostwriter
    Edited by Rogue_Ghost on June 10, 2018 11:25PM
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Rogue_Ghost Invite sent! Happy to have you...welcome to NSO! Hope you join us on discord as well:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KillerChemdawg
    I'd love to join if you're still recruiting. PSN is PureKaos613
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @KillerChemdawg Invite on the way. Welcome to NSO:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • tyjeon19
    tyjeon19
    I’m interested; PSN: Tyjeon19
  • Diablera82
    Diablera82
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining! PSN: Diablera82
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @tyjeon19 and @Diablera82 Welcome to NSO! I will try and get invites to you this morning. Invite code to our discord server is at the bottom of the MOTD. Message me if you have any questions.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Mattc2106
    Mattc2106
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I’d love to join my psn is Mattc2106, Cheers!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Mattc2106 Invite on the way! Welcome to the guild...hope you join us on discord as well! Message me if you have any questions :-)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    Sook -

Thanks for the invite and I am happy to be on board. For future reference, where does one go to contribute to the guild and help further it's causes?

Also, this one goes to anyone in the guild, but any suggestions on how to make my thief/assassin character more resistant to magic? I have pretty much learned to deal with it and only take on certain scenarios when there is a group I can attach myself to in the battle already - but - in those cases where I am supposed to complete the objective on my own it can be frustrating when a couple of direct hits takes me out of the fight.

Any ideas on how to remedy this would be appreciated. I do have CP points allocated to the spell resistance passive, but it seems to be a buffer that is too weak compared to some of the magic attacks higher level bosses have at their disposal.
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Rogue_Ghost Sent you a direct message:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ChaoticWings3
    ChaoticWings3
    ✭✭
    This is actually a guild I was looking for. I wish I found it a bit sooner. ^_^ I was actually going to create one myself but since there is already one here that has people it sounds perfect! :D I was coming back to ESO since I was a bit bored with playing my Redguard DK. I tried out the warden class before and liked it a lot. But soon lost interest in the game after I had a bunch of games I wanted to play all come out at once. XD Going to be trying to make an Argonian heal tank with it since it has a lot more healing potential than a DK personally and I'm not really the greatest when it comes to playing a healer or DPS (I just feel a bit too squishy in both roles. xD).

My username is the same as my in game username chaoticwings3. :)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ChaoticWings3 We would love to have you:-) We have one of the best healing tanks in our guild that I have ever seen so you would be mentored well. Please join our discord server as that is where most event planning and information dissemination happens. I can send you the invite code or you can find it in the MOTD, near bottom. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • LordDrakhoul
    LordDrakhoul
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, psn is tornbypride.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @LordDrakhoul Invite incoming...welcome to NSO!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • rohlow
    rohlow
    Soul Shriven
    Hope you guys are still recruiting

Psn: Rohlow
  • tankertux
    tankertux
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting, I would love an invitation!

PSN: devo58
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @rohlow and @tankertux We would be happy to have you both! Invite on the way....welcome to the guild:-) I can send you an invite code to our discord server on PSN or you can find it in the MOTD...near the bottom. If you want it sent message me on PSN.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a returning player from over a year ago looking for a guild to help me get back into trials for the new asylum gear!

psn: D0ntevenl1ft
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @D0ntevenL1ft Invite is on the way! Welcome to the guild :-)
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • eiliant
    eiliant
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: snotralivein fairly new player here.. only level 5 as of now.