The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Warysteak
    Warysteak
    Soul Shriven
    I like to join

PSN Hateforyou
  • chronic_tots
    chronic_tots
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Sook! :) will check later when I get to play! Cheers!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Warysteak I'll have an invite sent sometime today! Welcome to NSO!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • kotag
    kotag
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. "Wdakotag"
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @kotag Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO! Join us on discord too:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Jephry
    Jephry
    ✭✭
    SO proud to be an officer in this awesome guild. We truly have some of, if not THE, most skilled, helpful and knowledgeable folks in the game. If you're looking for a social, no pressure, helpful and (most important) FUN place to call home in ESO, take a look at New Scrolls Order.

We run regular events, trials, rookie runs (which includes dungeons, trials, etc.) for learning mechanics and there is almost always someone with whom to group.

I, too, was a lone wolf not so long ago, and I could not be happier to have joined New Scrolls Order.

Hope to see you in game soon!
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    Is this Guild active in voice chat?
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @LeeTemplar we are not in voice chat at all unless an event is happening. We pretty much exclusively use discord and then voice in group only.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this guild Alliance locked, or can any join? Also is discord a must? I have not owned a cell phone in a long time.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Nord_Raseri We have all alliances in the guild. Discord is not necessary but really helps if you want to do guild events or take advantage of our many knowledgable members. Phone isn't required, can use tablet or laptop too:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    @LeeTemplar we are not in voice chat at all unless an event is happening. We pretty much exclusively use discord and then voice in group only.

Okay send me an invite please.
    PSN LeeTemplar
    I'll give a try
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    @Nord_Raseri We have all alliances in the guild. Discord is not necessary but really helps if you want to do guild events or take advantage of our many knowledgable members. Phone isn't required, can use tablet or laptop too:-)

Sook

ah okay. I do not have a tablet nor a laptop. just this pc that my children a wife use for school, so access is limited. the ps4 is pretty much my only technological advancement ;) . Does your guild rarely use the guild's text chat? Either way, if my not having regular access to discord and/or me being an officer in an AD pvp guild is not an issue for you, I would like an invite and check it out! PS4 Nord-Raseri
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on September 12, 2018 1:53AM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Nord_Raseri I'll get an invite to you today. Welcome to NSO:-) Definitely in game text chat is used just not as much as other guilds. Start a trend! If you want to know what event are happening message me on PSN or ask in text chat, hopefully an officer will be on and respond.

Sook

@LeeTemplar This is a late response I realize as you've already been welcomed into the guild ... but welcome again:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    As a casual player who spent the first couple of years playing off and on i found myself missing out on group content: vet dungeons, trials, etc. My ESO experience completely changed when I joined NSO. It provided me a chance to tap into that content without the pressure that comes with a lot of guilds. There are no expectations - I can come and join in events as I’m able without fear of not participating enough. The guild is full of talented players who are not only kind and helpful, but fun and super chill. This is a MUST join guild for anyone who wants to do their thing while still having the chance to engage in group content without the drama. The guild leaders are phenomenal and by far the best guild leaders I’ve met. <3
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by LeeNordTank on October 13, 2018 2:43AM
  • oOYonkouOo
    oOYonkouOo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would like to join, psn -> XxDark_King_87xX
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @oOYonkouOo We would love to have you! Invite on the way...welcome to NSO! I hope your able to join us on discord as well!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • zamoramerida
    Psn vglz23 I hope I can join.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @zamoramerida Invite will be sent this morning! Welcome to NSO :-) Please join us on discord as well!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    👍🏻
    Edited by LeeNordTank on October 13, 2018 2:44AM
  • Tatt_Monk
    Tatt_Monk
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join NSO. New to Discord though -- what should I be searching for or looking out for on there so that I'm set up correctly?

PSN: Tatt_Monk
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Tatt_Monk Welcome to NSO!! Ill get an invite off to you this morning:-) As for discord, I'll send you a link via PSN, it will take you right to us. Use your PSN as your discord name. Thats it!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • davobean
    davobean
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this awesome sounding Guild.

PSN: davobean
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @davobean We would love to have you:-) Welcome to NSO!! Please join us on discord as well. I can send invite to your PSN or you can find the code in the motd. Let me know your pref.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • demonicraiders
    demonicraiders
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild if you'd have me.

Psn: Demonicillusion9
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @demonicraiders ! Welcome to NSO:) Hope you join us on discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • BuzzZaw60
    BuzzZaw60
    Hello

I'm currently a casual mostly solo player yet I have four characters (at least one in each Pact) currently at CP470. I've almost maxed my Blacksmith, Clothier, Woodworker and working on my Provision, Alchemy & Enchanting...haven't built much except furniture and Writs. For now it's just quests, delves, dolmens….tried a dungeon multiple times but guess I didn't meet the criteria….

I've been and tried four other guilds; three shuttered and current one has gone thru so many changes I'm not even sure who they are anymore...never really felt like I belong as it seems the top 10% were the only ones running & doing stuff.

I'm just looking for one where I can possibly sell items, give away maybe some free recipes who need it or furniture or certain set items I tend to accumulate and horde way too much. I don't mind dishing out 300 or 700 gold a week if it helps; just the last bunch was like at little more demanding instead of asking.....

So I think I'd like to give you folks a shot...but sadly my tablet is a Fire HD which sadly again Discord is not available...so I'll have to use the other means of communication.....

PSN - BuzzZaw82
    Other Games I play - Ghost Recon Wildlands, Diablo III, AC: Origins, Dying Light, Warframe, Doom and Path of Exile on PC
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @BuzzZaw60 We would love to have you! We have all levels in the guild and actively support players wanting to improve their roles and hobbies. Housing is a pretty big deal for many of our folks. My concern is communication as discord really is the primary means (you can put it on your computer or phone too). Lets see how it goes though...definately use text chat to ask questions. Welcome to NSO!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Llaryn
    Llaryn
    Soul Shriven
    Evening NSO ^^

While I have attempted to play ESO multiple times (once before the Tamriel Unlimited format was introduced in which there was no way whatsoever to continue to other areas without clearing the starting area - I'm assuming here - ) I'm attempting to push myself to stick it out and that's by joining a guild and most importantly continue communicating as opposed to being a complete lone wolf than I'm used to being in games.

Elder Scrolls is new territory for me (little experience in Skyrim) so I'm looking forward to reading up on the lore and learning the ropes. Currently a 17 Warden and primary roles in MMOs have been support/healing

Been playing MMOs since Dark Age of Camelot (and the battlegrounds in ESO is very simliar in some ways) so getting into everything should be a breeze.

Discord ready as well, although I do text more than I do voice chat ^^

Looking forward to adventuring with everyone ^^

PSN : Skilov97
    Edited by Llaryn on October 25, 2018 4:15AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Llaryn Welcome to NSO! Looking forward to running with you as well! Will get an invite off to you tonight hopefully:-) Invite code for discord is in the motd...near the bottom. Message me on PSN if you have issues with it. PS we rarely use discord voice as well...99.9% text.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order