The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Leguleius Welcome to NSO, invite will be sent asap! It is a great guild...lots and lots of really amazing folks. We are socially active on discord, most of don't use in game voice or text chat very much. Hope you join us there as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    (Deleted comment - Sorry, I'm on PC)
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on August 4, 2018 6:19AM
  • Frogsong
    Frogsong
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. I'm an old lady grandma who could use some help figuring out how to build up my character so that I can participate in the dungeons and trials without being tossed out. :neutral: PSN is FragonDeb if you'll have me. I'm not sure what discord is or how to join.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Frogsong We would love to have you ... I'll have an invite sent asap. Discord is a communication app that you can download for phone or tablet. I'll send an invite code to you via PSN .. will make joining a bit easier. You'll want it if your looking for answers for builds ect. Tonight is Rookie Runz ... taking folks through normal and vet dungeons learning mechanics and roles...if you can make it that would I'm sure, be a great experience for you.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Frogsong
    Frogsong
    Soul Shriven
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    @Frogsong We would love to have you ... I'll have an invite sent asap. Discord is a communication app that you can download for phone or tablet. I'll send an invite code to you via PSN .. will make joining a bit easier. You'll want it if your looking for answers for builds ect. Tonight is Rookie Runz ... taking folks through normal and vet dungeons learning mechanics and roles...if you can make it that would I'm sure, be a great experience for you.

Sook

Hi Sook,

I will try to make it if I can. I usually play every night but I am having a procedure done tomorrow and the prep for it may cause me to be unable to play tonight. How often do you do Rookie Runz? That sounds perfect. What time zone are you on and what time is the Rookie Runz?

Debra
  • Notanargonian
    Notanargonian
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds nice, I think I'll join

Psn: omnomzx
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Notanargonian ... I'm chuckling at your name (you will fit right in...have ample pro/anti argonian members) I'll have an invite sent this morning. Discord is where we communicate, highly recommend joining us there. Message me if you have any issues/questions. Welcome to NSO:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I also get an invite?

PSN: Drogskol_Capn
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner Invite incoming. Welcome to NSO:-) Join us on discord!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Piehound
    Piehound
    Middle-aged gamer and grandpa looking for a home. B)

I've played DAOC, WOW, Age of Conan, and Warhammer online. ESO is my first jump into console MMOs after being away from mmorpg's for years. In the meantime I've been playing the BF fps games among others.

I was a member of guild of mature gamers called CoFR long ago and far away in game called CounterStrike.

I'm probably always going to be a casual player just due to time constraints of family, work and life.

Anyway, I'd like to join if you guys will have me. PSN ID = piehound
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Piehound We would love to have you .. in fact many of us are very similar to you .. lots of mature gamers who put RL first. Ill have an invite sent asap. Welcome to NSO:-) Please use discord as that is where we do all our communication.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Dancheek
    Dancheek
    PSN: Dancheek
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Dancheek Invite on the way:-) Welcome!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • CinderShot
    CinderShot
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join psn is cinder000123
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @cindershot We'd like to have you:) Invite will be sent this morning! Welcome to NSO. Hope to see you on discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ladyviolet111
    ladyviolet111
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join please.
    PSN silvercatii
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ladyviolet111 Invite incoming! Welcome to NSO! Message with any questions you have ... hope to see you on discord.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • nrawman
    nrawman
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.
    I’d like a guild invite please.
    PSN nrawman

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @nrawman Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO...please join us on discord as well!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • archangel2026
    archangel2026
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Archangel2026
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @archangel2026 Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join us on discord!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Darknorth_999
    Darknorth_999
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join pls sounds like you guys are fun my psn is Darknorth_999
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Darknorth_999 Invite will be sent shortly! Welcome to NSO:-) Shoot me a message if you have any issue getting onto our discord server.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • cgi1775
    cgi1775
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would love to join you all. I'm a former player Of Guild wars , and this game definitely reminds me of that game . Just new to this game . Looking for a good group of people to learn and grow from. My psn is usmc1775399
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @cgi1775 Awesome! We would love to have you join us:-) Welcome to NSO! Be sure to join us on discord as well. Most active socially there.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Geello
    Geello
    Soul Shriven
    Heya,

just got back into the game after not playing for 2+ years and would love to join your guild. My PSN ID is dgunnerson.

I hate using a mic, but don't mind listening/discord.
  • Gritzernizer
    Gritzernizer
    Soul Shriven
    My psn is Gritzernizer and I would like to join.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @geelo @Gritzernizer Sorry, I’m out of town but will try and get invites to you today. I apologize for the delay. Welcome to NSO!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • chronic_tots
    chronic_tots
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Can i get an invite? Psn is chronic_tots thanks! Hehe
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @chronic_tots I’ll get an invite to you ASAP. Welcome to NSO:-)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order