The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Odunn
    Odunn
    Soul Shriven
    Like to join. Haven't played in a really long time and didnt really now what I was doing then anyhow. Psn trubadass. Didn't have time to play.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to NSO @Odunn !
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • thefancyowl
    thefancyowl
    Soul Shriven
    My girlfriend recently posted asking to join and it's been a huge help to her. Just getting back into playing and I'm lost with a lot of things. Psn thefancyowl
    Thank You!!!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Love that @thefancyowl , personal referrals are the best !! Invite on the way:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me: Take me to your leader.

Sookmagook?

Me: What did you say?

Sook Ma ***

Me: We’re go back have big problems mister

No, sookmagook

No, you sook my ***

Gimme a freaking invite. Gosh.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan Assuming your PSN is the same as your forum name...Invite on the way. Welcome to NSO!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • drake2189_ESO
    drake2189_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds great, would love to join if you are still taking members. My PSN is Graywolf321.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @drake2189_ESO I'll try to get an invite to you asap! Welcome to NSO:-) Hope you join us on discord as well!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • telandra
    telandra
    Soul Shriven
    Sign me up. Telandra on PSN. I work graveyard shift so keep odd hours. Frustrated newbie who has spent hours in the Activity Finder queue and is trying to learn PvP but everyone just charges off and abandons me. Happy to give back.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @telandra I totally understand the frustration !!! Welcome to NSO:-) Please download the discord app...we primarily use that to organize. Message me if you have any questions.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • keyagi
    keyagi
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Sign me up as well! :)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @keyagi Will try to get invite off asap! Hopefully your PSN is the same as forum name. Welcome to NSO!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Dreadedlord
    Dreadedlord
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Casual gamer coming back for next expansion. I would like an invite if you have room.

psn: fires_dvs

Thanks!
  • SoDKronos
    SoDKronos
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild.

PSN: SodKronos
    PS4 NA - active
    PC - inactive
  • TXHornsForums
    TXHornsForums
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: LonghornAl ..... last letter is lower-case "L"
    Invite please?

Veteran player returning after long break and looking to help others and learn content that I missed during the break. Would like to contribute to what looks like a great guild.

Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Dreadedlord @SoDKronos and @TXHornsForums Invites on the way! Welcome to NSO! Hope to see you all on discord as well! Message me if you have any questions or difficulties joining discord.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • nhaley54ub17_ESO2
    Can I be invited? PSN: DoubleH_54
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @nhaley54ub17_ESO2 Welcome to NSO! Invite incoming.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    Is there access to the guild bank to withdraw stuff like you don’t need to be promoted something like that
  • omfgthursday
    omfgthursday
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

I enjoyed being able to solo the game, but after a year hiatus, it seems that since the content scales with your level, I am no longer able to complete some areas.. Looking at you, Craglorn. I have a cp188 at the moment, Wood elf mag sorc... and I just re-spec'd so I'm kind of a mess when it comes to my rotation.. but I'm still pretty good at staying alive when *** goes down. I just need some organized help every once in a while. If there is still room in your guild, I would love an invitation.

PSN: omfgthursday
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @omfgthursday I'll get an invite off to you asap! Welcome to NSO:-) Our invite code to discord is in the motd...hope you join us there as well!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • brayd
    brayd
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I get an invite?
    PSN: xLimo1199
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @brayd I'll have an invite sent ASAP. Welcome to NSO! Join us on discord as well. Invite code in MOTD.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • DeadAudience
    PSN: el_boxero_pepe
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @DeadAudience Invite on the way! Welcome:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Lieke85
    Lieke85
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Sookmagook, can I get an invite? Psn is liekevanhaaren. Thanx !!
  • go2g
    go2g
    Your Guild sounds just right for me: lone wolf who likes to group up for dungeons and pledges here and there. I respectfully request an invite. PSN: beaglelegal
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Lieke85 and @go2g Invites will be sent this morning! Welcome:-) Hope to see you both on discord as well.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Rhamirez
    Rhamirez
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: Manonramirez
    Thanks.
  • mslena79
    mslena79
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please
    PSN: Miss_Lena_D