Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice fight at Glade for the scroll, Dutchess!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild night tonight so they were part of the zerging going on. I left group while they went for skyshards behind trikeeps early on. Zerging is bad enough but it at least is met with other zergs on a friday.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    smallscaler turns into zerglord healer during midyear mayhem
    https://youtu.be/ANRhTbPlVF4
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight was an interesting night to be DC. I'm not sure we had any guilds running, except maybe in IC. AD wanted Nikel/Ash and EP wanted Ales/Glade. At one point, we had what appeared to be Blue Canoe's group stacked with (some of) Dead Wait attacking Nik from the south, while another 10ish-man attacked Nik from the North, vs. about a half dozen DC defenders. This was while Ash was UA from both EP and what appeared to be multiple AD groups stacked together. Phew!!

Edit: we did end up winning that Ash fight though -- that was fun.
    Edited by casparian on August 20, 2018 2:28AM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was a ton of fun. Felt like old times, lots of smallish groups or impromptu groups, big fights with no real lag, one terrible actual large group that was really good at flipping resources.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an EU version of this thread?
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of open AD and EP collusion is ridiculous.
  • NobleX35
    NobleX35
    ✭✭✭✭
    The amount of open AD and EP collusion is ridiculous.

How do you figure? Most of the EP I know on Shor greatly dislike AD for all the crap they have done over the last few months.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hats off to @Thogard group last night. Some of the more intense fights I've had in ESO. I looked at the footage and we had a cumulative of over 40 minutes against our two groups. One fight lasted 30 minutes straight, lmao.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    Some Stamden emperor clips! all clips are from shor camp. I know my AD brothers and sisters might like it!!

https://youtu.be/5ZdfJobjSiM

#ZNGK
    Cheers! your true emp,
    Raj. =)
    Edited by RajinPVP on September 16, 2018 5:25AM
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Rajin is a real person!
    DC Zerg Busting
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Check out these L33T screenshots:
    unknown.png?width=876&height=465
    unknown.png
    Enjoy. :smiley:
    Edited by turlisley on September 18, 2018 7:57PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beezley just 1v1ed the AD emp.

How's everyone else doing today?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All praise Beezley! I respect his snipes and toxic barrage.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beezley just 1v1ed the AD emp.
    #Bambeezled
    How's everyone else doing today?
    Better than that emp ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel okay still. A bit shaken up, but life keeps on going.
    Edited by Adenoma on September 20, 2018 11:42PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fights tonight. Got tbagged by some angry EP warden which made my day. Also had a nice chat with the AD Emp. That guy is TERRIBLE.
    Edit: I'm joking. He's not.
    Edited by Stridig on September 21, 2018 2:24AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Fun fights tonight. Got tbagged by some angry EP warden which made my day. Also had a nice chat with the AD Emp. That guy is TERRIBLE.
    Edit: I'm joking. He's not.

He has a long way to go, but he's willing to learn.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard AD Emp died from NPCs :#
    DC Zerg Busting
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Do slaughterfish count as NPCs?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Do slaughterfish count as NPCs?

I consider them characters, so yes.

In the interest of making a semi-serious post: it's kind of sad how 80 percent of the population in shor seems to be completely different every week. The numbers are in a good place, with nice fights from small to large (but rarely lag-out-the-server large), but there isn't the same sense of rivalry/cameraderie there used to be.

Fights last night were fun. The DC backdoor on the EP dethrone attempt probably saved that keep for us, but it also led to a ton of fun. Man of vision, that Raknosh.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on September 21, 2018 7:51PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, stopping that dethrone was not our intention, we never thought those 25+ EP would wipe to 6 DC and 6 AD.
    That being said, absolutely no regrets. Ruining Dreadlord's days is always worth it xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Hey, stopping that dethrone was not our intention, we never thought those 25+ EP would wipe to 6 DC and 6 AD.
    That being said, absolutely no regrets. Ruining Dreadlord's days is always worth it xD

Oh, I don't mean preventing the dethrone was visionary--rather, you recognized the value of a good ol' threeway on flags--and it was possibly the most fun fight that night.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I'm guessing that's where the angry EP tbags came from. I can't believe they just melted on the flags like that. Good times.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't believe they just melted on the flags like that.
    Well, I believe someone did mention Dreadlords in referencing the guild. That's been our (TM's) experience with them too. Anyone grab a vid?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had a small group there that night but mostly we were outside fighting and in the courtyard.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I can't believe they just melted on the flags like that.
    Well, I believe someone did mention Dreadlords in referencing the guild. That's been our (TM's) experience with them too. Anyone grab a vid?

We dont often get clips of gameplay. Myself and Wolf used to all the time but I found editing videos was as addictive as the game itself. Would've been a short video anyway.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming back tentatively after a few months away but keeping it fairly casual, no sub. I’m a little behind, what’s going to be good for solo/small scale stamina sorc/dk next patch? Aside from the cancer enchants? That said though I’m a little tired of trying to play “fair builds.”
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Coming back tentatively after a few months away but keeping it fairly casual, no sub. I’m a little behind, what’s going to be good for solo/small scale stamina sorc/dk next patch? Aside from the cancer enchants? That said though I’m a little tired of trying to play “fair builds.”

Get bleeds and use the enchants. impregnable set is getting nerfed but still might be a good idea with high crit bleed builds running around seeing as shields can also now be crit. Turtle up with HOTs and let the DOTs and procs work.

Of course, maybe I'm wrong. I've been opting to just not log in lately myself, or I force myself to, do some clearly terrible decisions to then just convince myself to just log off. Was logging in mostly for guild nights but that's gotten to be pretty much zerging smaller groups down even on weekends on Shor so to that point, just do what you want and it won't matter.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

The big thing is the Speed Meta is going to change a bit IMO. Major Expedition pots got a big nerf, with only about 15 sec of up time. Swift Jewelry reduced from 10% to 6% lots of abilities or item sets that granted Major Expedition have been reduced. Things will slow down a bit. Having said that, I think StamSorc is in the best place for Speed, since they still have Minor Expedition. The change to Dark Deal is a buff for StamSorc IMO. If you used the Third Bar from Overload, that is now gone, so bar space will be limited.

Three new outposts have been added to Cyrodiil. The gates and Alessia bridge can be destroyed.

Shields can be crit now.

Honestly I'm pretty excited for the changes.
    DC Zerg Busting