The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wizards Riposte vs Combat Physician...

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** me I think I got a little bit triggered. Sorry everyone...
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Your math is flawed as buggery, mate.

Lets look at a very simple scenario; 4v4 over a 6 second period. How little damage does your group have to take in order for CP and WR to be equal?

Damage Reduction-
    CP: 4k
    WR: 4k

In order for WR to negate 4k your group needs to have taken:
    4k / 0.15 = 26.666k over 6 seconds

Divide that over 4 people:
    26.666k / 4 = 6.666k per person

Finally, how much damage per second is that person?
    6.666k / 6 = 1.111k

So in a very simple 4v4 situation, your opponents need to be doing less than 1.1k dps to each of your team mates for CP and WR to negate equal amounts of damage. Even in a 1v1 your opponents dps needs to be less than 4.4k for CP to be better than WR.

Combat Physician is a piece of garbage, please delete your embarrassing thread.

LoL!!!

The gear isn't garbage, you are garbage and are looking at things completely wrong, but with ignorance such as yours, that's to be expected...

FYI, in order for Riposte to debuff all 4 enemies in the 1st place would mean that all 4 players are targeting your Healer (and have beat on him until they all have Critically Attacked him), so unless your Healer is a Heavy Armor wearing, block-casting, Healbot (which makes that 'Healer' more of a Tank than anything else), your Healer is gonna die...and the rest of your team is going to soon follow him to the Wayshrine.

Based on that alone, your argument is flawed and is pathetically bad...

Lets look at an actual combat scenario, both 4 man teams are approaching each other...

I will pre-heal my teammates with HoT's, so the Combat Physician Damage Shield will start to negate damage almost immediately when combat starts and the people in front begin to take damage...

The guy with Wizards Riposte isn't negating a d@m thing until the he starts to get beat on (and he must be beaten on until the attacker crits him), so unless all 4 guys ignore everyone else at the start of battle (or all immediately unleash AoE's on everyone that happen to crit the Healer) Combat Physician will be negating damage before Riposte negates anything...

And of course, Riposte can be cleansed...

And of course, the Healer must continuously be beaten on to keep the debuffs up...

Smells like a dead healer in the making to me...

So yeah, your hypothetical numbers belong in a dumpster alone with your forum name...

Do us all a favor and delete yourself...

Cheers!

:)
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on October 14, 2017 11:44AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lets look at a very simple scenario; 4v4 over a 6 second period. How little damage does your group have to take in order for CP and WR to be equal?

Damage Reduction-

6.666k / 6 = 1.111k

So in a very simple 4v4 situation, your opponents need to be doing less than 1.1k dps to each of your team mates for CP and WR to negate equal amounts of damage. Even in a 1v1 your opponents dps needs to be less than 4.4k for CP to be better than WR.

LoL!!!

The gear isn't garbage, you are garbage and are looking at things completely wrong, but with ignorance such as yours, that's to be expected...

FYI, in order for Riposte to debuff all 4 enemies in the 1st place would mean that all 4 players are targeting your Healer (and have beat on him until they all have Critically Attacked him), so unless your Healer is a Heavy Armor wearing, block-casting, Healbot (which makes that 'Healer' more of a Tank than anything else), your Healer is gonna die...and the rest of your team is going to soon follow him to the Wayshrine.

Lets look at an actual combat scenario, both 4 man teams are approaching each other...

I will pre-heal my teammates with HoT's, so the Combat Physician Damage Shield will start to negate damage almost immediately when combat starts and the people in front begin to take damage...

The guy with Wizards Riposte isn't negating a d@m thing until the he starts to get beat on (and he must be beaten on until the attacker crits him), so unless all 4 guys ignore everyone else at the start of battle (or all immediately unleash AoE's on everyone) Combat Physician will be negating damage before Riposte negates anything...

And of course, the Healer must continuously be beaten on to keep the debuffs up...

So yeah, your hypothetical numbers belong in a dumpster alone with your forum name...

Cheers!

Your trolling is a bit too obvious now.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people run with 50% or higher crit, you don't need to get beat on, you just need to get tickled to proc WR.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow up with an applied application.

4v4 scenario again, below is the damage your opponents are putting out (completely ignoring all ultimates, LA weaves and enchants):

Player 1 -
    AoE DoT: Lightening Wall - 1k per second (4 targets)
    DoT: Burning Embers - 1k per second (1 target)
    AoE DoT: Burning Talons - 1k per second (4 targets)
    AoE DoT: Inhale - 1k per second (4 targets)
    Proc Set: Valkyn Skoria or Grothdarr - 1k per second (4 targets)
    Spam: Flame Lash - 2k per second (1 target)

Player 2 -
    AoE DoT: Blazing Spear - 1k per second (4 targets)
    AoE DoT: Reflective Light - 1k per second (3 targets)
    AoE Spam: Puncturing Sweeps - 1k per second

Player 3 -
    DoT: Cripple - 1k per second (1 target)
    AoE DoT: Refreshing Path - 1k per second (4 targets)
    AoE Spam: Sap Essence - 1k per second (4 targets)
    Proc Set: Valkyn Skoria or Grothdarr - 1k per second (4 targets)

Player 4 -
    AoE DoT: Caltrops - 1k per second (4 targets)
    AoE DoT: Arrow Barrage - 1k per second (4 targets)
    AoE Spam: Steel Tornado - 1k per second (4 targets)

Total damage dealt over 1 second: 55k
    Total damage dealt over 6 seconds: 330k

Damage negated by WR: 49.5k
    Damage negated by CP: 4.1k

WR is 10 times better than CP.

Now I did make a lot of assumptions in these calculations (mainly the damage numbers and 100% WR uptime), so lets play around with some of those.

50% WR uptime
    50% damage received

Total damage dealt over 1 second: 13.75k
    Total damage dealt over 6 seconds: 82.5k

Damage negated by WR: ~12.4k
    Damage negated by CP: 4.1k

WR is 3 times better than CP.

Again I will repeat, even in a 1v1 your opponent needs to be doing less than 4.555k dps for CP to negate more damage than WR.

I can't believe this all needed to be spelled out.

Blah, blah, blah...

All your numbers ignore how battle on the battlefield actually goes down...

And ignores the fact that your Healer, you know the guy that keeps everyone else alive, has to beaten on to get any benefit from Riposte...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally (I promise) even as you stated in your OP (with incorrect values but it barely matters):
    With Wizards Riposte, you'd have to sustain 54000 points of damage in that 15 second span just to equal the amount of damage that Combat Physician will negate in the same time span (54000 x .15 = 8100...so its not even truly equal)...

54,000 / 15 secs = 3,600 dps

You are assuming CP is better than WR because you believe you are taking less than 3.6k dps? Even in a 1v1 that is complete baloney. That is as good as CP can get, where as WR only gets better the more players are involved and more damage is dealt.

And please continue:

The "better" Riposte is, the more your healer is being beaten on, and the more he's beaten on, the closer to death he becomes...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on October 14, 2017 11:55AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

Damage Reduction-

6.666k / 6 = 1.111k

LoL!!!

The guy with Wizards Riposte isn't negating a d@m thing until the he starts to get beat on (and he must be beaten on until the attacker crits him), so unless all 4 guys ignore everyone else at the start of battle (or all immediately unleash AoE's on everyone) Combat Physician will be negating damage before Riposte negates anything...

Cheers!

Your trolling is a bit too obvious now.

You got it wrong...

You and the other guy are the trolls here...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]and the more he's beaten on, the closer to death he becomes...

Only if he wears Combat Physician.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    [...]and the more he's beaten on, the closer to death he becomes...

Only if he wears Combat Physician.

Nope, with Riposte... :)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ignores the fact that your Healer, you know the guy that keeps everyone else alive, has to beaten on to get any benefit from Riposte...
    The "better" Riposte is, the more your healer is being beaten on, and the more he's beaten on, the closer to death he becomes...
    Most people run with 50% or higher crit, you don't need to get beat on, you just need to get tickled to proc WR.

Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tickles add up...

Those tickles wont be tickles for long...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Sheesh, reading this thread is giving me second hand cringe embarrassment. :D I like it, keep it up while I get my popcorn.

I have no clue what's going on since I can't do well with the numbers and don't do PvP in general, but seeing how your idea is met with such overwhelming negativity I'd probably sit down and think this through a second or third time if I were in your shoes. It's also a bit of a lame argument to dismiss Riposte because
    when it's clearly evidenced by the mere popularity of Riposte in this very thread that this doesn't appear to be an issue in praxis.
    Lastly you claim that all you want to accomplish here is to make people accept Combat Physician, but you completely fail to accept Wizard's Riposte, so...kind of a lost cause to begin with.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Wizards is just much more flexible and has a high uptime, I honestly don't see why anyone would trade it out for a few shields that'll get easily bursted when they can potentially have a 100 percent uptime with wizards.

The shield doesn't even prevent you from eating a massive crit and dying, since you can still register a crit and the overflow damage WILL crit the health pool, whereas the ~8-10% real mitigation most builds will see from riposte actually gives you MORE benefit the higher the incoming damage.

CP has a cap on effectiveness and its quite a bit too low to be viable in the same array of situations as riposte. In a very niche situation then CP is worth slotting but its not broad enough to justify losing the "aoe" maim.

Yeah I just feel like the set is too good in a multitude of scenarios and with multiple builds. You can go support, healer or dps with wizards, I for one wouldn't even consider CP as a healer.

You might not consider Combat Physician, but I have, and use it for all content; its much better than many of you believe...

Read the link in my signature; I do dps, support, and heal...and its all done with the Combat Physician gear set.

I easily put out 20k damage every 6 seconds by MYSELF on a target. GG your arguement and goodbye

If you are putting out 20k damage every 6 seconds, then Combat Physician is negating more damage than Riposte over that time span...

Combat Physician is thus superior when facing you than Riposte would be...

I knew you'd say that... so CP is better when you're 1v1 with a support build but as soon as another pugs or 1 damage builds attack you it's not /thread

Combat Physician is also better in group settings as it doesn't require you to be continuously focused fired upon to get its 5th piece benefit...

Neither does riposte, so please catching stray AoEs is enough to proc it on most of an enemy group lol. Stop spreading false information
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a better comparison would be something like Julianos vs Combat Physician.

This way both sets have an active effect while not being hit

Does the additional 300 spell damage on every heal equal or exceed the 4k shield/divided by proc chance?

The main issue with this thread is comparing two sets in an environment in which they can't be compared

It's like comparing Pariah vs Julianos, of course any pro active set will out perform a defensive one given the premise you aren't being hit.

The flaw is comparing WR to CP to begin with
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Not this again. Please post some videos of your awsome group and solo play with CP. Atm your just talking i can link a few videos of CP healing if you want.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though my opinion is that @Taylor_MB is 100% correct, I wanted to state a few things that I didn't remember if were previously said.

1) You can't go into a fight expecting not to get hit.
    Healers are often focused by good groups, so thinking you're not going to get beat on is lying to yourself. Or you're just used to winning against pugs & need some git gud.
    You can't always control what your opponents do & who they target, but you can control ways of mitigating the damage. If you're a healer, you will be targeted.

2) Why are people pidgeon holing this set into a healer role. It's much more a dps/1vX'er role OR a SUPPORT role; ie... not a primary healer.

3) In a multi person/group engagement, you're arguing against the chance that the wearer of riposte will be crit on. I get that there are builds with low crit however, there are also builds existing that contain aoe damage. So increasing the amount of players increases both your chances of fighting people with higher crit modifiers & people with aoe damage on their bars.

4) Why do people act like it's so difficult to run a support build like high elf magplar 5 heavy seducer + riposte w/s&b?
    You can mitigate a lot of damage for yourself & your team
    Edited by kaithuzar on October 14, 2017 4:43PM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just more so confused by why you think you have to get trampled in order for wizards to proc, you can literally get hit with a random light attack or soft aoe and it'll proc.

Also as a dedicated healer you should expect to get focused, therefore the one's that play this role make builds keeping that in mind.

Honestly you don't even have to be a healer, as a Templar you naturally get focused, as someone who's been playing Templar since launch I'm a little perplexed by the fact you're going on as if that's not normal.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just more so confused by why you think you have to get trampled in order for wizards to proc, you can literally get hit with a random light attack or soft aoe and it'll proc.

Also as a dedicated healer you should expect to get focused, therefore the one's that play this role make builds keeping that in mind.

Honestly you don't even have to be a healer, as a Templar you naturally get focused, as someone who's been playing Templar since launch I'm a little perplexed by the fact you're going on as if that's not normal.

Also, using his example of misting twice with a BoL between, that's hurting his mag pool and rendering him irrelevant to his group. You're vulnerable to offensive ulti dumps while your healer plays those games
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, using his example of misting twice with a BoL between, that's hurting his mag pool and rendering him irrelevant to his group. You're vulnerable to offensive ulti dumps while your healer plays those games

Lol yeah mist too expensive to be doing that and if you’re in mist you can’t even heal your teammates better off building in a way where you don’t have to slot it but can survive people hammering away at you.

At this point even as a dps I don’t run mist but it is really good as emp. To be honest I don’t like vamp anymore only use it for the cc and I guess undeath.

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the dumbest arguthread... both can be used effectively you forum folk HAVE to give a pointless debate as to which is better.....
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hear it is people

Combat physician for healers playing the back field

Wizard riposte for healers playing in forward position

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, reading this thread is giving me second hand cringe embarrassment. :D I like it, keep it up while I get my popcorn.

I have no clue what's going on since I can't do well with the numbers and don't do PvP in general, but seeing how your idea is met with such overwhelming negativity I'd probably sit down and think this through a second or third time if I were in your shoes. It's also a bit of a lame argument to dismiss Riposte because
    when it's clearly evidenced by the mere popularity of Riposte in this very thread that this doesn't appear to be an issue in praxis.
    Lastly you claim that all you want to accomplish here is to make people accept Combat Physician, but you completely fail to accept Wizard's Riposte, so...kind of a lost cause to begin with.

Popularity doesn't make it automatically better

I run things that people look at and laugh but my they work for me ... Everyone creates these builds that they think they will just be great with but they don't understand two fundamental foundations of any build

1 is your own play style

2 is the environment you will be playing in

The argument here is a bit off because the two sets are designed for two different play styles and the environment you end up in may or be the best for getting the best of your gear if style differs from that in which it was created

You should be comparing transmutation and combat physician as both process from heals given

Or

Wizard riposte and reactive armour both process from damage taken

Maybe the best way to go is mix combat physician with wizards riposte

See how that works out ... Try something different from what everyone else perceives to be the done thing ... Build it your way
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are looking at Riposte in a 1v1 situation which is ridiculous. Riposte is amazing (and way better than Combat Physician) because it's a group utility set, it scales with numbers.

Wear it on a Magicka tank, effectively constant 15% damage reduction for your whole group, not even close to comparable with Combat Physician.

Also don't wear Combat Physician as a healer....
    its amazing...one of the best Defensive Light Armor sets in the game as far as I can see.

Regardless of what you are and are not able to see, combat physician is objectively one of the worst LA sets in the game.

• TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    You are looking at Riposte in a 1v1 situation which is ridiculous. Riposte is amazing (and way better than Combat Physician) because it's a group utility set, it scales with numbers.

Wear it on a Magicka tank, effectively constant 15% damage reduction for your whole group, not even close to comparable with Combat Physician.

its amazing...one of the best Defensive Light Armor sets in the game as far as I can see.

Regardless of what you are and are not able to see, combat physician is objectively one of the worst LA sets in the game.

I disagree...

Its one of the most versatile defensive sets for Light Armor in the game for sure...

Its great when soloing in PvE and PvP as well as great in groups in PvE or PvP from my experience...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am only kiting like that if I'm being Focused on...

If I'm being Focused on, then my groupmates are not being targeted...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I disagree...

Its one of the most versatile defensive sets for Light Armor in the game for sure...

Its great when soloing in PvE and PvP as well as great in groups in PvE or PvP from my experience...

And based on your comments in this thread alone, the bulk of your experience is in nonsense casual cyrodil keep pvp where you are afforded the benefit of dropping "healing circles" and playing around the back line (lol). Please man.. get into an encounter where each and every player in a smaller scale exchange has to play at 110 percent and healers arent ignored or able to hide in a crowd.

In a pvp scenario that is actually worth a *** in regards to testing a healers actual abilities, combat prayer isnt doing you any damn favors.
    Edited by exeeter702 on October 17, 2017 10:49PM
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree...

And based on your comments in this thread alone, the bulk of your experience is in nonsense casual cyrodil keep pvp where you are afforded the benefit of dropping "healing circles" and playing around the back line (lol). Please man.. get into an encounter where each and every player in a smaller scale exchange has to play at 110 percent and healers arent ignored or able to hide in a crowd.

In a pvp scenario that is actually worth a *** in regards to testing a healers actual abilities, combat prayer isnt doing you any damn favors.

Yeah, I agree...

Combat Prayer (which I don't even slot) isn't doing me any dam favors... :smiley:

Combat Physician, however, will do me a lot of good in small scale PvP... :)
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on October 17, 2017 11:55PM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

"If I'm being focused", which as we've established is any instance of >28,000 damage in a 6 second time period. We also established that 2 players can easily output this damage.

So you're telling me any time two people are attack you it causes the rest of your group to cease taking damage?

Nah, I'm not saying physician is trash, it's just not gonna outperform riposte consistently
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"If I'm being focused", which as we've established is any instance of >28,000 damage in a 6 second time period. We also established that 2 players can easily output this damage.

So you're telling me any time two people are attack you it causes the rest of your group to cease taking damage?

Nah, I'm not saying physician is trash, it's just not gonna outperform riposte consistently

Well of course some group members will still be taking damage, but assuming small group PvP (lets say 4v4) if two are focusing on me, then atleast 2 of my group members are taking minimal damage from those two attackers at best...

As for which out performs the other, its definitely situational; my biggest complaint about Riposte is that for it to out perform Combat Physician, your Healer has got to be in the line of fire...

Yes the Minor Maim can proc off of stray attacks, but by and large, it wont be stray AoE's procing it; it will be full frontal assaults procing it, and (IMHO) its just counterproductive for your Healer to have to be beat up on to get your 5th piece bonus to work...

That's just my opinion though and that's me looking at these sets from a Healers point of view (it is my point of view that your Healer should be hit as little as possible; the less time he's got to spend healing himself, the better it is for the group as the healer will have more resources to heal/buff everyone else)...

Once you start looking at Riposte as more than a pure Healers set (again IMHO) the set starts to look far more attractive...

I absolutely love the idea of a tank using this in PvP as the tank type should be right out at the front line eating as much damage as he can so those behind him can do their jobs more effectively...

If the tank can eat up a bunch of damage and debuff all the attackers in the process, then that's a big win for the tanks side and in this instance Riposte will absolutely blow Combat Physician away as pertains to damage reduction...

Some here make an excellent point about these two sets that comparing them is not an apples to apples comparison (which I now agree with) as they function differently (and I agree with you @Waffennacht, Combat Physician vs Julianos would be a better comparison) ...

As a result this entire thread is an error on my part; I was comparing them as pure Healer sets and judging them as I view a Healers place in combat (out of harms way as much as possible and Healing from safety)...

That's on me...

Anyway, I do appreciate your thoughts on this Lexx and can give you props for atleast agreeing that Combat Physician is not a bad set...

Thanks for participating in this debate...

Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on October 18, 2017 1:55AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When everyone disagrees with you, you should re examine your position.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel