The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystal Frags nerf?! No stun

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This change was expected, tbh. Sorcerer getting the Templar-Nerfhammer \o/ (I'll always mourn shards). Can't really defend one morph having the best burst - and a direct cc. It basically made Crystal Blast useless. So... they want us to use both morphs, making one a utility morph and one a damage morph. Pretty in-line with previous changes.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Huge nerf to sorc, there's no two ways about it. Now you need to use streak or rune cage to set up the burst. One of which is difficult to time, the other means you lose a very very valuable skill slot. You're either dropping harness, boundless, conversion, or surge/entropy to run rune cage and losing either of them is gonna hurt your build

This thread is blowing my mind right now.

What "burst" are you using CF to set up?

Curse? Not blockable - don't need to CC the target to set that one up.

Meteor? I'm going to start blocking or misting when I see the telegraph, so I'll be blocking your CF too.

Dawnbreaker? If you're using CF to land your DB, then lol. You've got it backwards.

CF is your burst. If you haven't been using those other CCs to set up and land an unblocked CF then you've been playing Sorc like a pug.

I use streak in exactly that manner, something @Beardimus and I have discussed. I didn't say this like it was something new to CC prior to frags. But calling a proc'ed frag your whole burst is laughable. Perhaps against soft targets, but against good players the extra GCD you save by having the CC attached to frag is 18% of your burst window. With this change if you land curse, frag, combo and the opponent is at 21% health they heal up and you have to reset. Now if I catch you with the combo but don't proc fury I can easily drop a light weave on you and get the kill.

How you can say reducing burst windows by that significant of a margin isn't a huge nerf confuses me.

I'm not a sorc and I don't really care about this nerf, but that doesn't mean it's not big and probably needless

Yeah I can see you're confused about Sorc mechanics. Go up a couple of posts and you'll see I agree this change to Frags is pointless and unnecessary. But it's also being blown out of proportion because good Sorc tend to CC before they cast CF so that they can land a unblocked CF and Curse at the same time. There are a lot of mediocre Sorcs making doom and gloom claims in this thread because they tend to sit back in the comfort of a zerg streaking around and just throwing Frags at outnumbered opponents.

Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This change was expected, tbh. Sorcerer getting the Templar-Nerfhammer \o/ (I'll always mourn shards). Can't really defend one morph having the best burst - and a direct cc. It basically made Crystal Blast useless. So... they want us to use both morphs, making one a utility morph and one a damage morph. Pretty in-line with previous changes.

Just because ZoS set a moronic precedent with Templars and Spear Shards, doesn't mean they should be encouraged to continue the asinine method of "improving" the game by gutting the skills we do use just to make the crappy skills we don't more appealing.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huge nerf to sorc, there's no two ways about it. Now you need to use streak or rune cage to set up the burst. One of which is difficult to time, the other means you lose a very very valuable skill slot. You're either dropping harness, boundless, conversion, or surge/entropy to run rune cage and losing either of them is gonna hurt your build

This thread is blowing my mind right now.

What "burst" are you using CF to set up?

Curse? Not blockable - don't need to CC the target to set that one up.

Meteor? I'm going to start blocking or misting when I see the telegraph, so I'll be blocking your CF too.

Dawnbreaker? If you're using CF to land your DB, then lol. You've got it backwards.

CF is your burst. If you haven't been using those other CCs to set up and land an unblocked CF then you've been playing Sorc like a pug.

I use streak in exactly that manner, something @Beardimus and I have discussed. I didn't say this like it was something new to CC prior to frags. But calling a proc'ed frag your whole burst is laughable. Perhaps against soft targets, but against good players the extra GCD you save by having the CC attached to frag is 18% of your burst window. With this change if you land curse, frag, combo and the opponent is at 21% health they heal up and you have to reset. Now if I catch you with the combo but don't proc fury I can easily drop a light weave on you and get the kill.

How you can say reducing burst windows by that significant of a margin isn't a huge nerf confuses me.

I'm not a sorc and I don't really care about this nerf, but that doesn't mean it's not big and probably needless

Yeah I can see you're confused about Sorc mechanics. Go up a couple of posts and you'll see I agree this change to Frags is pointless and unnecessary. But it's also being blown out of proportion because good Sorc tend to CC before they cast CF so that they can land a unblocked CF and Curse at the same time. There are a lot of mediocre Sorcs making doom and gloom claims in this thread because they tend to sit back in the comfort of a zerg streaking around and just throwing Frags at outnumbered opponents.

You CC before the burst only if you have time to spend an extra GCD or you're sure the burst procs fury and secures the kill, if you know the burst won't proc fury then you want the frag CC not a streak CC because it comes later and doesn't allow recovery from the burst before you can secure a kill.

You're the one that seems confused, because one of these combos no longer works and that's a significant nerf, period.

Now sorc burst is even more telegraphed, You can run rune cage but then you lose either offensive or defensive utility OR you can rely on streak for your stun in your combo, which I've already explained isn't ideal against some targets.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on October 1, 2017 3:11AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any skill with a cc that does decent damage should never have a cc anyways, no other game does that and if they do the damage is minuscule.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    Excellent change, now sorcs will be even more powerful in pvp, able to time burst and full range unblockable stun independently and at the appropriate time without wasting one or the other...

This is the only silver lining. It could actually be beneficial to avoid giving cc immunity until your burst is ready.

Either you're a pver or you don't know what the he'll you're talking about. What the hell are you going to use as a cc to execute your burst with!? Rune cage!?! Lol that is moronic oh wait streak? Give the enemy another 2 seconds to react why don't you. Holy balls the people in this forum saying this is good. Im from beta and this is not good, I won't have some princess pver girl say it is either lol
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the removal of the stun is dumb and unnecessary, but this is being blown out of proportion. Good sorcs were already using stuns like Dawnbreaker so they could land CF--they weren't using CF as a stun to land something else.

Im a great sorc and I don't use DB
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laced wrote: »
    Izaki wrote: »
    Guys i inderstand the skill..but the specifics are unclear. Is frags getting a damage buff due to loosing its cc and does the each of the aoe shards from blast able to stun multiple targets? Maybe reduce the cast time of blast a little would help.

Nah Frags remains as it is now except it loses the CC. Blast stays the same.

#BothMorphsInstantCastIsTheAnswer

Both morphs should NOT have instant cast. Where is snipes instant cast , hmmm? Why does sorc get to have instant cast high damage abilites and no one else? Templar loses damage for instant cast, uppercut has no instant cast, and snipe has no instant cast.

No one in the right mind would use snipe in direct engagements, there are other skills better suited, like PI. Do sorcs have the option to do so or do they depend on frags (bc they are instant sometimes), Hmmmmm?

WTF?

PI is a dot, its not even a good dot outside of sub 30%. How do you reckon that PI is "better", You can't kill ANYONE spamming PI?

Sorc's don't have PI, they have Endless fury which is a million times better as it is an actual execute, they also have Curse which is better because it is does damage in BURST instead of small spaced out ticks, they also have Force Shock which is a great spammable that doesn't make them sacrifice an execute(or pseudo execute in terms of PI) in order to get an interrupt.

Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain what exactly is the difference between Rune Prison on Live and Rune Prison on the PTS?

From what I recall, Rune Prison is a disorient, which means it cannot be blocked and CCs opponents. Being a disorient the CC stays on the target until it is broken either by a CC break or by direct damage (as per the morph). Since most semi-competant opponents immediate CC breaks stuns, what exactly was the functional difference? I don;t remember if Rune Prison could be dodged, but maybe it couldn't be (petrify for instance was a disorient that could not be dodged, or at least I don't think so).

So on Live right now, sorcs can pretty much auto CC anyone without immunity within 28 meters. Yet just about all sorcerers chose the Defensive rune morph. Before Wrobel decided he had to nerf Crystal Frags, he came to the conclusion the capacity for a sorc to CC anyone without immunity within 28 meters was strong and warranted adjustments ... but couldn't sorcerers already do this? Why were sorcerers going to abandon their previous choice on Live?

Draining Shot is a disorient and it can be blocked. Fairly certain Disorient has nothing to do with being blockable or not.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent change, now sorcs will be even more powerful in pvp, able to time burst and full range unblockable stun independently and at the appropriate time without wasting one or the other...

This is the only silver lining. It could actually be beneficial to avoid giving cc immunity until your burst is ready.

Either you're a pver or you don't know what the he'll you're talking about. What the hell are you going to use as a cc to execute your burst with!? Rune cage!?! Lol that is moronic oh wait streak? Give the enemy another 2 seconds to react why don't you. Holy balls the people in this forum saying this is good. Im from beta and this is not good, I won't have some princess pver girl say it is either lol

Rofl at this guy....

I think you hit every note on being a clueless McNothin.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Its a nerf; but honestly...It was needed..it could be come an instant cast CC that's one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game.

Though Crystal Blast is still ***....That ability just needs a rework
    "instant cast CC that's one of the hardest hitting abilities"...and also the most telegraphed, counterable, avoidable and RNG dependent CC "in the game". I'm sure that part just slipped your mind?

The whole idea that Frags "needed" to be nerfed is a false narrative to begin with.

Rofl, I play a sorc mate...You're not going to sway me with that ***... The most telegraphed move in the game? Please son... Unless you're a good range away from the Sorc when he cast it you're going to take that Frag to the face most of the time. Range Dependent CC is also a load of crap as well...It procs constantly... enough that you will get it every 8 seconds with the CC immunity.

In all honesty...This is a damn buff in my opinion for the Sorc; You're losing the random CC nature of it but gaining the ability to setup a guaranteed burst combo that screws most of the people in this game over.

No more holding back that crystal frag to line up the CC. Now you just to machine gun that crap out over and over again and every 8 seconds unload a massive burst on someone that's unavoidable.
    Ya, only that you are losing a skill slot for it, and on half of fights or more, i'll be able to cc break and dodge before the frag lands cause you are too far away. Terrible change, really.

Idk if you've tested it but: Frags travells slower than Rune Prison. So you go Frags > Rune Prison. There's no CC breaking that in time. Like literally you Frag and then you Rune Prison, the latter hits the target before the former.

I'm skeptical this will work as you describe. In my experience, a procced Frag has a travel time of around 500 ms at medium distance. I think it will land slightly before the Rune Prison. A hard cast Frag might land after the Rune, though.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a nerf; but honestly...It was needed..it could be come an instant cast CC that's one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game.

"instant cast CC that's one of the hardest hitting abilities"...and also the most telegraphed, counterable, avoidable and RNG dependent CC "in the game". I'm sure that part just slipped your mind?

The whole idea that Frags "needed" to be nerfed is a false narrative to begin with.

Rofl, I play a sorc mate...You're not going to sway me with that ***... The most telegraphed move in the game? Please son... Unless you're a good range away from the Sorc when he cast it you're going to take that Frag to the face most of the time. Range Dependent CC is also a load of crap as well...It procs constantly... enough that you will get it every 8 seconds with the CC immunity.

In all honesty...This is a damn buff in my opinion for the Sorc; You're losing the random CC nature of it but gaining the ability to setup a guaranteed burst combo that screws most of the people in this game over.

No more holding back that crystal frag to line up the CC. Now you just to machine gun that crap out over and over again and every 8 seconds unload a massive burst on someone that's unavoidable.
    Ya, only that you are losing a skill slot for it, and on half of fights or more, i'll be able to cc break and dodge before the frag lands cause you are too far away. Terrible change, really.

Idk if you've tested it but: Frags travells slower than Rune Prison. So you go Frags > Rune Prison. There's no CC breaking that in time. Like literally you Frag and then you Rune Prison, the latter hits the target before the former.

I'm skeptical this will work as you describe. In my experience, a procced Frag has a travel time of around 500 ms at medium distance. I think it will land slightly before the Rune Prison. A hard cast Frag might land after the Rune, though.
    The timing requires you to pop off Ruin Prison before proc'd Frags. When you do that with perfect timing, the Frags hits them right as they're finishing standing up in the CC break animation. Since this timing seems so borderline, I remain skeptical how reliable it'll be in Lagrodiil.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The timing requires you to pop off Ruin Prison before proc'd Frags. When you do that with perfect timing, the Frags hits them right as they're finishing standing up in the CC break animation. Since this timing seems so borderline, I remain skeptical how reliable it'll be in Lagrodiil.

It will be also way harder to do when you are fighting more than one person.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A skill with an interruptable casttime won´t get used when the alternative is a procced instant cast.

It´s not going to happen. If they want to make people choose they have to make both instant proccchance - because if they´d make both casttime based people would just run neither and most likely play a different class.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Guys i inderstand the skill..but the specifics are unclear. Is frags getting a damage buff due to loosing its cc and does the each of the aoe shards from blast able to stun multiple targets? Maybe reduce the cast time of blast a little would help.

Nah Frags remains as it is now except it loses the CC. Blast stays the same.

#BothMorphsInstantCastIsTheAnswer

Both morphs should NOT have instant cast. Where is snipes instant cast , hmmm? Why does sorc get to have instant cast high damage abilites and no one else? Templar loses damage for instant cast, uppercut has no instant cast, and snipe has no instant cast.

No one in the right mind would use snipe in direct engagements, there are other skills better suited, like PI. Do sorcs have the option to do so or do they depend on frags (bc they are instant sometimes), Hmmmmm?

Poison injection doesnt have near the damage of snipe. Not even remotely. Sorcs do have other options, many more options in fact, we have snipe and pi, end of story.

You forgot the most important skill. 10m range knockback/disorient

That skill is so useless its silly. I think you were being sarcastic tho xD
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS giveth and ZOS taketh away. Give cc with runecage and take it from crystal. Its good tbh, sorc is strong anyway. Give hardward a few seconds longer duration and remove the shieldstacking and i think the game will be overall more balanced.
    Edited by olsborg on October 1, 2017 10:30AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    ZOS giveth and ZOS taketh away. Give cc with runecage and take it from crystal. Its good tbh, sorc is strong anyway. Give hardward a few seconds longer duration and remove the shieldstacking and i think the game will be overall more balanced.

Please do play your sorc again :tongue:
    <Noricum>

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I plan to @Derra , as soon as shieldstacking goes away:)

Altho ive been saying that for 2yrs now, its still a thing:/
    Edited by olsborg on October 1, 2017 10:33AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always just not stack shields ^^

sorc isn´t competetive (edit: in straight up fighting) to any magica spec for any other class (aside from playing 100% defensive and not dying). Also sorcs not particularly good against stamwarden and HA stamblade.

Edited by Derra on October 1, 2017 10:47AM
    <Noricum>

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always just not stack shields ^^

sorc isn´t competetive to any magica spec for any other class (aside from playing 100% defensive and not dying). Also sorcs not particularly good against stamwarden and HA stamblade.

Being a class that relies on projectile/ranged dmg any class that reflects or absorbs projectiles will pretty much counter you, so yea magsorc has its issues, but overall they arent in a bad place i think.

IMO this (if true) crystalfrag nerf would have been better if:

Crystal Fragments:
    Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [x] Magic Damage and stunning for 2 seconds.
    Casting any other Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, doing 15% more damage, and costing 50% less Magicka.

Crystal Blast:
    Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [x] Magic Damage and stunning for 2 seconds.
    Casting any other Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Blast to be instant, doing 15% more damage, and costing 50% less Magicka.
    Also damages enemies near the initial target for [y] Magic Damage.

Just a rough idea, that would atleast make both of them more equal options for pvp, since atm crystal blast is all but useless.
    Edited by olsborg on October 1, 2017 10:54AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any skill with a cc that does decent damage should never have a cc anyways, no other game does that and if they do the damage is minuscule.

Exactly, they teach this in Game Designer kindergarten, was Wrobel being home schooled?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly, they teach this in Game Designer kindergarten, was Wrobel being home schooled?

other games also have dedicated snare abilities (and immunities) and not tied them to basically any spamable in the game :neutral:
    <Noricum>

• GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that must be a most stupid nerf in the history of ESO... now magsorc has no stun...

I was playing with defensive rune on resto bar for 2 years and now probably it is the only was to stun anyone.

Magsorc in PvP always tries to cast proced frags when enemy is in close range, now this change will completely destroy current magsorc playstyle.

Glad I cancelled my subscription...
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain what exactly is the difference between Rune Prison on Live and Rune Prison on the PTS?

From what I recall, Rune Prison is a disorient, which means it cannot be blocked and CCs opponents. Being a disorient the CC stays on the target until it is broken either by a CC break or by direct damage (as per the morph). Since most semi-competant opponents immediate CC breaks stuns, what exactly was the functional difference? I don;t remember if Rune Prison could be dodged, but maybe it couldn't be (petrify for instance was a disorient that could not be dodged, or at least I don't think so).

So on Live right now, sorcs can pretty much auto CC anyone without immunity within 28 meters. Yet just about all sorcerers chose the Defensive rune morph. Before Wrobel decided he had to nerf Crystal Frags, he came to the conclusion the capacity for a sorc to CC anyone without immunity within 28 meters was strong and warranted adjustments ... but couldn't sorcerers already do this? Why were sorcerers going to abandon their previous choice on Live?

Draining Shot is a disorient and it can be blocked. Fairly certain Disorient has nothing to do with being blockable or not.

Disorients ignore block by design. Make a video of draining shot ignoring block and submit as a bug
    Edited by Joy_Division on October 1, 2017 2:08PM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Disorients ignore block by design. Make a video of draining shot ignoring block and submit as a bug

Yeah, but the disorient is applied after knock back so the disorient part there is just to give everyone cc immunity after first DoT :D
    Edited by SodanTok on October 1, 2017 2:11PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that must be a most stupid nerf in the history of ESO... now magsorc has no stun...

I was playing with defensive rune on resto bar for 2 years and now probably it is the only was to stun anyone.

Magsorc in PvP always tries to cast proced frags when enemy is in close range, now this change will completely destroy current magsorc playstyle.

I hope you are being sarcastic. Rune prison, streak, pet stun?
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

Yeah, but the disorient is applied after knock back so the disorient part there is just to give everyone cc immunity after first DoT :D

@Joy_Division
    I can accept that, that was not something I knew, I had assumed because of the function of Draining Shot that disorient was not designed to ignore block. I can assure you that no video evidence is required to prove that Scatter Shot and morphs can indeed be blocked, I'm a bit surprised that you didn't know that.

It appears @SodanTok has provided a sufficient explanation. Yet another reason why the bow skill line is completely under-powered.
    Templar's are evil..
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It will work fine if you go in close for the kill. But if you're 35m away yeah they're gonna break free before your CF hits unless your timing is perfect. But 5-10m if you hit Rune then animation cancel CF then they're going to eat that CF.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol this isn’t a nerf. A nerf is a nerf, period. Their is no bright side to it. Sure you lose the cc but now you don’t have to hold your frags to line up your burst you can let loose on them babies. And don’t say “we lose an ability slot” that is your decision 100% because streak stuns fine. If they wanted to really nerf sorc they would’ve made it so you can’t stack 2 *** shields or do something about the infinite stamina sustain. As someone who has started playing mag sorc 90% of the time(cuz why not? Best class to 1vx on by far)this change feels more like a buff to me.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

I hope you are being sarcastic. Rune prison, streak, pet stun?
    Streak is broken and can snare you. Rune prison - no sorc runs it in solo play, pet stun is only with pet active.

No, I am not being sarcrastic, but you are clueless.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq