We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.
We are aware that some @TESOnline players are currently encountering "Error 103" when trying to log into the #ESO PTS. This issue should be fixed during the Monday PTS maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 4.1.1 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).
PTS Patch Notes v3.2.1
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.1 is the first incremental patch on the PTS for Clockwork City, and fixes a number of issues with this new zone’s quests, audio, housing and furnishings, and the new Trial Asylum Sanctorium. We’ve also begun making adjustments to the sourcing of Transmute Crystals, and have made additional improvements to the supplied character template.
We fixed a handful of bugs involving player abilities and item sets; balance changes aren’t in this patch as we’re still in the process of collecting and considering feedback. Please make sure you log into the PTS and try any gameplay-related changes before submitting feedback! This is essential for proper testing so you can test the changes in the appropriate context amongst all other changes.
The size of this latest patch is 319MB. Thanks to everyone for all the feedback and bug reports so far. We sincerely appreciate you putting in the time and effort!
- Character Template Updates
- Fixes & Improvements
- DLC Game Packs
- Clockwork City
- Horns of the Reach
- Imperial City
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game Patch
- Art & Animation
- Crafting & Economy
- Exploration & Itemization
- Quests & Zones
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts