The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.1

• Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Increased the cost of Transmutation from 40 to 50 Crystals.

30-Day campaign Leaderboards now grant 40 Transmute Crystals each, and 7-Day campaign Leaderboards now grant 4 Transmute Crystals each.

Please have 30 day campaigns drop 50 crystals (30 days of work = 1 trait change) and make the penalty for playing 7 days much less severe. If the 7 day reward was 10 Crystals, that would be on par with how 7 campaigns drop 1 set reward item where 30 day campaigns drop 5. So 5 weeks of work = 1 trait change.

As it stands now, at 4 crystals per week, people who play 7 day campaigns would need to play 13 weeks to transmute a single item.
    Transmutation Geodes will no longer stack, which was causing an issue where using multiple Transmutation Geodes in quick succession would cause you not to get any Transmute Crystals.

Please make these stack or else increase storage. Since geodes are going ot be dropping in all kinds of content, some with only a single crystal, unstackable geodes is going to be an inventory nightmare.

I agree with all of this. Please, I know a lot of people wont ever know this or simply dont care, but managing inventory without eso+ is currently nearly impossible. Yes you can have mules, yes you can have another account, or the easy one, get eso+...

They keep adding stuff to the game, and the space is not being increased for those who cant afford eso+. I even think double bank space for everyone, not only eso+, and make it double to eso+ players (meaning 960 spaces), people would have better management possibilities and eso+ players would have more benefits and still maintain an advantage over non eso+ players, the craftbag.

On the other hand it would be the best time to make houses have storage capabilities. That would make the house something more valuable, even for those who dont enojy that kind of things.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

regarding these two points in the dev comments

We made a number of changes in this patch to make the sourcing more inclusive for a wider level range of players.

We are still working on the sourcing and acquisition rates of Transmute Crystals; the changes in this patch are only a start. We will continue to tune things over the next few PTS patches, so please continue to test and provide constructive feedback.

i think the changes you have started here are a good move in the right direction.

But i will reiterate my suggestion that you strongly consider adding the main zone major questlines, DLC/Chapter zone equivalents and the main story completion also in your mix for crystal drops.

Since that content is core to the game, requires a long investment in time and play and is one of the primary sources for BoE gear that can be transmuted, that content should also provide crystals to fuel the transmute system

My suggestion is to use the old "caldwell silver gold zone check-off lists (not retroactively) so that when you play thru the main quests for each zone and finish off all in that chain you earn 1 crystal for the finale. that means one crystal per zone plus the main story line death of molag whats-his-name.

This adds up to maybe low 20s in crystals for a character playing thru it all - long playtime thru older content (the silver and gold particularly) that many may not be doing as much anymore.

This pace would not be anything as quick as what can be gained from the various dungeoans and such but would at least get the feet in the door for those running your main quests going forward.

Thanks again.

I don't like the idea of adding crystals to story quest rewards - they aren't repeatable. Everyone who has done them, loses out. BoE gear from quests is a very minor contribution to the BoE gear "pool". Most BoE gear for sale has been farmed by players by going back to the zones and grinding dolmens, bosses, delves and pub dungeons. At the cost of transmute it isn't worth transmuting BoE gear. It would be a better option to keep farming or farm something else for the gold to buy the item you want.

Transmute is, to me, obviously for BoP gear from dungeons and trials. I think it will largely be used on Weapons since getting the desired weapon/trait combo seems much more difficult than armor/trait combos. Now, I really would like to see a way for players who have less time but do want to be competitive in end-game have a way to get their gear-any trait and transmute so they can avoid the time-consuming farming. Actually, this would benefit everyone!

As Transmute stands currently it simply "caps" the gear grind. You either get your gear-trait piece as a drop (yay!) or you farm until you have enough Crystals. Also, it means you may only need to complete an unpopular dungeon a few times to get the actual pieces and then go farm Crystals from more enjoyable dungeons which are easier to get a group for.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff Magica Warden
    Nerf Sorc
    Buff Magica nightblade

Fix medium armor.

Fix Cyrodil.

Everyone happy.

I could get behind that, but would change it to:
    Buff Magicka Warden and Nightblade more and buff templar all to the level of sorc.

I'm sick of nerfs when I'm not even at the top they are nerfing for.
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DK needs some love, for real. Many end game trials don't allow magicka DK's in the raid anymore because of the other melee's dps being higher in addition to their spammable (flame lash) consuming the off balance proc.
    Edited by irstarkey57 on September 27, 2017 10:34AM
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOTHA NA CAVERNS ACHIEVEMENT BUG STILL ACTIVE 1 YEAR LATER! Again, for the millionth time i am posting, reporting, sending feedback...The same thing that happened for Howling Sepulchers happens the same for Loth Na Caverns in Craglorn. I have the achievement for beating it but under Craglorn Upper Cave Delver, it says the one I am missing is Loth Na. This also stops me from getting subsequent achievements such as Master explorer etc. It has been 1 year and I have seen nothing about it. 1 Year.
  • Ayonia
    Ayonia
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ... "Marbruk: Eralgor no longer walks up onto walls in his sweeping fervor. Tone it down, man. You're at an 11. We need you at a 6. "..... you are f'ing hysterical.. LOL!
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]When Transmutating a Bind on Equip item, the confirmation dialog will now inform you that performing the trait change will bind the item to your account.
    [/list]

:/

Edited by Nighn_9 on September 27, 2017 1:06PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding my voice, again, to the crowd demanding BG's remain non-CP or have a non-CP option.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Dwarven Furnishings pack that's in the Crown Store in live doesn't seem to also be on the PTS.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

so transmute crystals, you increase the drop rate and you also increased the transmute amount from 40 to 50???

WTH???
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please rethink getting rid of Maelific Wrath, its the only good range cc a magblade has :-(
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • TumlinTheJolly
    TumlinTheJolly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's another comment backing up the opinion that BGs SHOULD NOT BE CP ENABLED!

Please don't screw over game play AND queue times.
    Edited by TumlinTheJolly on September 28, 2017 9:43AM
  • Ciphex
    Ciphex
    Soul Shriven
    Please don't make battlegrounds CP. If you're still going to, can we at least choose the mode?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I blind or does templates still don't have new overland sets?
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vampire and Werewolf skill lines will now be maxed out.
    You will still need to unlock these skill lines, as the character will start with both skill lines locked.

What do you mean by they will now be maxed out? Do they go up to some value higher than 10 now?
    Edited by Respect4Elders on September 28, 2017 9:13PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will still need to unlock these skill lines, as the character will start with both skill lines locked.
    What do you mean by they will now be maxed out? Do they go up to some value higher than 10 now?
    Last week's templates did not have Werewolf/Vampire lines at 10. This week, they do.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Last week's templates did not have Werewolf/Vampire lines at 10. This week, they do.

Ok. Thanks.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOTHA NA CAVERNS ACHIEVEMENT BUG STILL ACTIVE 1 YEAR LATER! Again, for the millionth time i am posting, reporting, sending feedback...The same thing that happened for Howling Sepulchers happens the same for Loth Na Caverns in Craglorn. I have the achievement for beating it but under Craglorn Upper Cave Delver, it says the one I am missing is Loth Na. This also stops me from getting subsequent achievements such as Master explorer etc. It has been 1 year and I have seen nothing about it. 1 Year.

I got these achievements recently and completed the whole achievement. Have you tried going back there and completing the necessary boss again? If you haven't then you likely could have saved yourself a lot of time and trouble if you had and found out it worked.