The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 15 - Feedback Thread for Item Sets, Monster Masks & General Itemization

• Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    I like the change to Nerien'eth, but I would also like to see the health bonus changed so something else. Spell damage, spell crit or Max Magicka would be nice, but that may make it a little too powerful since it got a 20% damage increase. Maybe magicka recovery? I also agree with others about a damage radius increase and a slightly higher proc chance.

I really like the visual of this set. I would love for it to see the light of day!
    Midori Oku - Female High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Allesse Nightvale - Female Wood Elf - Stamina Dragonknight
    Raelette Velaoche - Female Breton - Magicka Templar
  • nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

As a PvP player, I would like to be able to get some of the dropped sets in nirnhoned. As a variant, nirnhoned weapons can be added to ``regional equipment vendor'' boxes in PvP. Will appreciate if the developers look at this idea.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Maw of the Infernal needs the Shadowrend treatment.
    Domihaus (Monster)

(1) Max Stamina
    (1) Max Magicka
    (2) When you deal damage, you have a 15% chance to create either a ring of fire or a ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 1,000 Flame Damage or 1,000 Physical Damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 200 Spell Damage or 200 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

The one piece, if it gives both, is VERY useful. (50GB for PTS... I might be able to check tomorrow.) If the two piece has a 15% change to proc something not usable to player every 15 seconds, it's pretty bad. Using it with Pelinal's is perhaps the exception if the proc then buffs both weapon and spell damage.

The domihaus set uses the highest of your weapon or spell damage values to determine which proc you get. It's AOE is huuuuuge, nearly as big as the templars ritual. We did the new dungeons on Hardmode on the PTS and farmed a few undaunted keys and tested it. If both spell and weapon damage are equal, you get the weapon damage proc.

The flame blossom set hits hard against players and combined with a gap closer and well timed ability hits, can be a new magicka cancer build in PvP. In PvE it has 1k single target damage at maximum and therefore is weak.
    Edited by Masel on July 13, 2017 6:52PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Domihaus (Monster)

(1) Max Stamina
    (1) Max Magicka
    (2) When you deal damage, you have a 15% chance to create either a ring of fire or a ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 1,000 Flame Damage or 1,000 Physical Damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 200 Spell Damage or 200 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

The one piece, if it gives both, is VERY useful. (50GB for PTS... I might be able to check tomorrow.) If the two piece has a 15% change to proc something not usable to player every 15 seconds, it's pretty bad. Using it with Pelinal's is perhaps the exception if the proc then buffs both weapon and spell damage.

The domihaus set uses the highest of your weapon or spell damage values to determine which proc you get. It's AOE is huuuuuge, nearly as big as the templars ritual. We did the new dungeons on Hardmode on the PTS and farmed a few undaunted keys and tested it. If both spell and weapon damage are equal, you get the weapon damage proc.

The flame blossom set hits hard against players and combined with a gap closer and well timed ability hits, can be a new magicka cancer build in PvP. In PvE it has 1k single target damage at maximum and therefore is weak.

New BiS then :smile:
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who is looking at ShieldBreaker and thinking that the staves don't fit a stamina set, or is this a typo? Did the set change resources?

notes: Shieldbreaker: This Item Set’s proc now only occurs once for each cast of a Lightning or Restoration Staff heavy attack.,

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Shield+Breaker+Set
    Edited by H4RDFOX on July 13, 2017 10:35PM
    #NoEasyProps
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can the Domihaus set have it's 2 piece adjusted to buff both spell power and weapon power? You know, to benefit hybrid builds that might want to use it
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Can the Domihaus set have it's 2 piece adjusted to buff both spell power and weapon power? You know, to benefit hybrid builds that might want to use it

If you use pelinal it will do exactly that.
    Edited by Masel on July 13, 2017 11:20PM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ironblood...The Buff is great but that snare is hideous @ZOS_GinaBruno seriously it is awful. In a parked tank fight it's fine, no issues with it. Tested it in out and if it procs off random adds you're trying to ignore whilst going after a target it just gimps you. Please reduce this to at least 50%, 75% is way way to much.

Also something you probably cannot control, it procs off Lava...game over.

Hahahaha procs off lava??? that sucks!

Otherwise interesting sets. I agree that we don't need another healing armor set.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Domihaus (Monster)

(1) Max Stamina
    (1) Max Magicka

Thanks for the details. Now if only mDK had a reliably functioning gap closer...
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malthorne wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel Please remove the health bonus from skoria and nerineth and make them max magicka
    or even something cool like 2% fire damage and 2% magic damage for the 1pc

Yes please

@ZOS_RichLambert Yes Please from me too...Pls do that...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midori_Oku wrote: »
    I like the change to Nerien'eth, but I would also like to see the health bonus changed so something else. Spell damage, spell crit or Max Magicka would be nice, but that may make it a little too powerful since it got a 20% damage increase. Maybe magicka recovery? I also agree with others about a damage radius increase and a slightly higher proc chance.

I really like the visual of this set. I would love for it to see the light of day!

u cant use this set proc in pvp it is useless that it is so slow...so recovery will not give u any advantages. Maxmagicka or Spell crit or dmg are good...

i hope they see all people in the feedbacks say that Nerien'eth 1pc bonus need to change to MaxMAg(myfavorite) Max crit or Spell dmg
    @ZOS_RichLambert i tag u i hope no getting angry about it:)
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I really want to see

Skoria: 1st bonus changed to Max Magicka or spell vrit or spell Damage (i personally want change to MAX MAGICKA)

Nerien'eth :
    1st bonus changed to Max Magicka or spell vrit or spell Damage (i personally want change to MAX MAGICKA) AGAIN!!!

and they are awesome to run with pls make this changes...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • SirSocke
    SirSocke
    ✭✭✭
    No, no change to magicka. There are Stamusers that are using those sets...
    Bosmer stamina nightblade!
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirSocke wrote: »
    you are doing it wrong then
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Masel92 did you base flame blossoms dps off of just the tooltip? Because with the large hitboxes that trial bosses have, it can tick multiple times. https://imgur.com/JSkZiCP
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel Please remove the health bonus from skoria and nerineth and make them max magicka

Yes please

Not please (related to Skoria). Health is good and universal. There are stam builds that would very much like continue using the only targeted proc in the game.
    Not to mention Skoria does not need buff lol. What are you smoking

Skoria is fire damage. As a stamina player, you have Velidreth. Skoria is for magicka.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes please

Not please (related to Skoria). Health is good and universal. There are stam builds that would very much like continue using the only targeted proc in the game.

Skoria is fire damage. As a stamina player, you have Velidreth. Skoria is for magicka.

Plenty of stam builds that can take advatange of skoria. It works really well for both stam and magika, even more on non-cp
    Edited by ManDraKE on July 14, 2017 1:58PM
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightflame: Increased the proc chance from this Item Set to 5% from 3%, and changed the 1-piece bonus to Max Magicka instead of Max Health.
    @Wrobel

Good job tweaking the Nightflame set. It has been needing some attention for a long time. However, it still isn't worth wearing when compared with sets like Troll King and the new Earthgore set. Those two sets benefit mobile players, which is important in PvP and many PvE encounters.

Possible solutions:
    1. Change the 1 piece to healing done like the other healiing focused monster sets.
      • Make the heal stick to those that enter and exit the area of effect(similar to how the Templar skill Channeled Focus works.)
        or
      • Make it into an aoe aura that follows the caster around like similar Grothdarr.

Absolutely do not do this, 2% healing done is so useless compared to any other stat but I like max magic for the fact that temps have purifying light, which only scales on max magic.

Have you ever used the set? I have extensively, like every vet dungeon in the game extensively, it is consistently 3 to 10% of my heals, my totem ticks for 5k a sec, that is a ton. The set is fine, I even think it was fine with max health.

A little aggessive about your opinion, eh?

Yup I've used it. Its currently not a good set for anything involving mobility like battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, or some trials encounters. I don't really think in terms of dungeon viability which is probably why our opinions differ.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    @Masel92 did you base flame blossoms dps off of just the tooltip? Because with the large hitboxes that trial bosses have, it can tick multiple times. https://imgur.com/JSkZiCP

That is indeed interesting. On the dummy it does about 1k dps, that's what I was basing it on.
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes please

So? Fire damage does not mean it is for magicka. It just means it deals fire damage.
    And Velidreth does not follow the target and hit from infinite range

BohnT wrote: »
    SirSocke wrote: »
    you are doing it wrong then
    Lul
    Edited by SodanTok on July 14, 2017 3:54PM
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene needs to be nerfed in damage, cooldown and/or animation delay.
    Edited by techprince on July 14, 2017 4:04PM
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is indeed interesting. On the dummy it does about 1k dps, that's what I was basing it on.

I don't think the set will be crazy, but I would like to see which bosses will get hit with multiple ticks
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    major protection on anything while your blocking is generally worthless because that 30% turns into 3% real quick. Certainly 3% isn't worth your mobility.

worthless for tanking imo.

1 extra piece of sturdy is better than major protection on a tank.

pirate skelly has the same issue.

any chance we can get health or armor or anything else on engine guardian rather than health recovery while were at it?
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hagraven's Garden Helm (Hagraven's Garden Set) - This is rather minor, and just a visual complaint, but the helm has several untextured protrusions that are invisible when looked at from the untextured side
    (Khajiit)
    g5pzwlid6bec.png
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    • Do you plan to use these new item sets or Monster Masks when this update goes live?
    • How desirable do you find these new items?
    • Did you unlock any Collectibles? If so, what did you think of them?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?
    1. Yes! I'm still trying to get a perfect set of Draugrs Rest, but it will probably be replacing Sanctuary for my healer.
    2. Quite desirable; I like a lot of the new sets on paper, but I haven't decided what else to go after yet.
    3. None unlocked
    4. As a looooong time Shroud of the Lich set user, I really appreciate the tooltip tweak. Thanks! :)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rungar wrote: »
    major protection on anything while your blocking is generally worthless because that 30% turns into 3% real quick. Certainly 3% isn't worth your mobility.

worthless for tanking imo.

1 extra piece of sturdy is better than major protection on a tank.

pirate skelly has the same issue.

any chance we can get health or armor or anything else on engine guardian rather than health recovery while were at it?

The trick is if You'll use it with Reactive set You gain 65% dmg reduction for 10 seconds so You can literally stop holding block for that time.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to see some monster sets that would greatly improve the tooltips of Weapon/Class offensive or defensive Abilities.
    This would bring a variety on builds and add personal flavors.
    Some lame overperforming sers like Velidreth, Selene and Valkyn Skoria could be changed in the above manner.
    Some sets that are not being used anymore could be changed in the above manner.

PS. Can we get some Knightish monster helmets and some big looking shoulders in the new DLCs.

PS 2. I would buy crowns for an option to have the monster shoulders on both sides.
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    l3alls wrote: »
    I think skoria should be looked at too. Also please make Sword-Singer add it's 2 handed weapon damage bonus to Rally.

Good point! I think skoria needs to do around 33% less dmg (~8k). I thought I just missed it in the notes but it seems like it didnt got a nerf.
    They should also change the 1 piece health bonus to magicka because the health doesnt fit to it.
    Edited by Ryanoxx on July 16, 2017 2:56PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryanoxx wrote: »
    l3alls wrote: »
    I think skoria should be looked at too. Also please make Sword-Singer add it's 2 handed weapon damage bonus to Rally.

Good point! I think skoria needs to do around 33% less dmg (~8k). I thought I just missed it in the notes but it seems like it didnt got a nerf.
    They should also change the 1 piece health bonus to magicka because the health doesnt fit to it.

Leave the health bonus, it is useful to Stam users, as has been pointed out, it is the only monster set that is guaranteed to hit, I use it on my stamplar all the time. We need some set useful to both stam and mag and skoria is one of those sets.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feedback about Nerien'eth

Thank you! Please keep the health bonus! I've always liked this set and although I don't use it exclusively, I do use it often enough ... and ... the health bonus has always helped to make my medium armor build a little more 'tanky'. Now that it got a damage buff, I will be using it even more. :)