The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.0

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    BigES wrote: »
    People do realize that traits do more than damage, right?

Are we really going to balance Sharpened to be on par in the damage category with other traits, while allowing those other traits continue to provide other benefits that sharpened does not?

Crude Gantt charts below demonstrate my point.

ESO%20traits%203.1.0jpg_zpsb0zkqvt8.jpg

Um ok so if I would now open Word or Excel and create some chart with random numers I would be able to disprove Your "calculations" ?

I mean is there any math behind this ?
    Ok, here are my totally unbiased calculations:
    4EAROHF.jpg
    @BigES See what i did there mate?
    I want you to prove where I'm wrong in those relative rankings.
    Go ahead. I'll wait.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »

Are we really going to balance Sharpened to be on par in the damage category with other traits, while allowing those other traits continue to provide other benefits that sharpened does not?

Um ok so if I would now open Word or Excel and create some chart with random numers I would be able to disprove Your "calculations" ?

4EAROHF.jpg
    Go ahead. I'll wait.

Posted something that makes no sense?
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

4EAROHF.jpg
    Go ahead. I'll wait.

Very good
  • grom1024
    grom1024
    ✭✭✭
    I have question about combat UI changes. What about tanks? As tank, I need to keep boss in the AoEs DoTs of DPS. Now I will not see that AoEs DoTs. How I supposed to position boss?

Also as DPS, I would prefer to stack AoEs in one place that match AoEs from other DPS in the party. So tank could position boss accurately. Now I cannot do it.

Maybe hidding AoE DoTs should be option rather than mandatory. It really makes maxing out party damage more difficult.

Also, one of the biggest problems for new players DPS in PvE context is underuse of AoE DoT skills. Now they will not be able to learn it by example.

As related note. I would like if there were training solo quests that will get over basic scenarios of group combat for heals, dd, and tanks. And people would be strongly suggested to take these quests before the dungeons. Some games like FF-14 have such quests. Current solo content is mostly training for DPSes, and it is not challenging enough to prepare for dungeons. Tanks and heal have no corresponding training opportunities (except soloing world bosses by tank, but there is no tutorials for that), but their group play strategy is radically different from solo play.
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxyte wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno If for example the nirnhoned trait ends up significantly out-performing sharpened, could you guys balance them once more so that there's minimal difference? It would be a real shame for people like me that have grinded VMA for our sharpened weapons :(

Nirn must be the best trait in game as it is the hardest to get. Can't see the point of making nirn weaker than other traits. I'm with my hand on for making it significantly stronger than others, and no, i don't have any item nirned.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the proc set changes are a welcome change as are the mundus rebalance and such but when the hell are you going to do something about sorcs?

Why should 1 class out of 5 remain the strongest for almost a year? It makes 0 sense. Yeah okay they are 40% of the pop or whatever but please dont pander like that, BALANCE IT. The daedric curse change was great then that got reverted because of sorc mains whining. The stupid execute from sorcs need to go and you need to get rid of encase or rework it that spammable crap is broken.

One last thing, get rid of shield stacking it ruins the game. Put an increase in cost per carst on hardened ward please. Like you did with streak. I would suggest doing it to harness as well but harness is tiny even with bastion points compared to hardened ward.

Just to note; I have every class except templar and infact I spent most of the time before morrowind on a sorc. So I am not biased here, seriously something needs to be done about it. Its disgusting how powerful sorcs are.

Sorcs have so much;
    - Burst
    - Sustain
    - Survivability
    - CC (too much CC imo).

They need to be put in a position where THEY HAVE to make a choice between bursting someone down and surviving they shouldnt be allowed to do both. That was the put of the super nerfs to sustain wasnt it? Not allowing people to do both too easily?

Im sick too death of fighting sorcs. Id rather fight heal bots at this point.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on July 14, 2017 11:15PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4EAROHF.jpg
    Go ahead. I'll wait.

1. Wrong. Decisive is not on par with the other traits.
    2. Wrong. Infused only deals slightly less incremental damage in PvE exclusive situations than Sharpened (which is situational).
    3. Wrong. Infused's defensive score is captured in the utility column. (ability to run different enchantments and poisons)
    4. Wrong. Nirnhoned only deals slightly less incremental damage in PvE exclusive situations than Sharpened (which is situational). You also don't have it's ranking relative to Precise accurate.
    5. Wrong. Nirnhoned offers no incremental burst advantage over other traits, since it only influences baseline damage.
    5. Wrong. Precise heals less than it damages? Lol.

Please never attempt a qualitative analysis again, and stop trying to win on the internet with no substantive logic. It literally contributes nothing to this thread, and just wastes my time.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    argouru wrote: »
    "•The Prosperous Armor Trait has been re-designed to give it a combat function. It now grants 11 Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery as a gold-quality item, instead of gold gain"

Do you mean it gives +11% Health, Magicka and Stamina Recovery?
    Does everything have to be a percentage? Or do you think that Prosperous should be changed to such a valuable trait that it becomes the new "meta", i.e., one that as many pieces of armor as possible must have? .... just asking. :wink:

For all I know, perhaps the amount actually is a percentage as it is implemented in the software. It wouldn't be the first time that a patch note says one thing but the software does another.

Of course, if Prosperous has been changed to +11 percent added for each Legendary piece that has the trait, then that would be a rather significant change indeed. It would justify crafting two or more armor Set pieces with that trait and investing the materials that improve each piece to Legendary quality. At the least, it would be an alternative to Divines, whether to Infused.

Nonetheless, as stated: for each Legendary armor piece (gold-quality), Prosperous becomes an integer amount (+11) which is added respectively to the Health Recovery, the Magicka Recovery, and the Stamina Recovery stats on the character's paper doll. (The "paper doll" is displayed on the left while you access the character's bags, AKA Inventory UI).

Personally, I would not an craft armor Set piece to have the Prosperous trait, regardless of this change. On the other hand, when a player acquires a Set armor piece that has the Prosperous trait, it might be worthwhile, in a specific context, to improve it to Legendary even if it simply adds +11 to Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery respectively. But I do not think that +11 is enough, maybe it should be +20. Or it could be +25 for major pieces and +10 for minor pieces.

Frankly, IMHO Prosperous should be renamed to Regain. Then it should be completely converted to +5 Normal, +10 Fine, +15 Superior, +20 Epic, and +25 Legendary, i.e., to add that amount to Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery respectively, for each equipped armor piece which has the Regain trait. But implementing such a change would require more time and effort than ZOS is evidently willing to invest in that aspect of the game design. In comparison, the change that has been made was relatively quick and easy to do.

Regardless, note that the effect of the Prosperous trait remains unchanged for armor pieces which are Normal, Fine, Superior, or Epic.
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Why are the only Homestead corrections made to the ones introduced in the Morrowind expansion?

There are Homesteads in the original zones that I would like to buy and use, but they have a flaw. Consequently I don't want to reward ZOS for failing to remedy the error(s) and/or oversight(s). If ZOS really wants my money, then they need to deliver a better product than I've been seeing, especially since the radical do-over called One Tamriel and everything that has followed it since. So far, I haven't bought Morrowind, and, from what I keep reading about it, there really isn't any reason to do that.

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

4EAROHF.jpg
    Go ahead. I'll wait.

1. Wrong. Decisive is not on par with the other traits.
    2. Wrong. Infused only deals slightly less incremental damage in PvE exclusive situations than Sharpened (which is situational).
    3. Wrong. Infused's defensive score is captured in the utility column. (ability to run different enchantments and poisons)
    4. Wrong. Nirnhoned only deals slightly less incremental damage in PvE exclusive situations than Sharpened (which is situational). You also don't have it's ranking relative to Precise accurate.
    5. Wrong. Nirnhoned offers no incremental burst advantage over other traits, since it only influences baseline damage.
    5. Wrong. Precise heals less than it damages? Lol.

Please never attempt a qualitative analysis again, and stop trying to win on the internet with no substantive logic. It literally contributes nothing to this thread, and just wastes my time.

You are one who want sharpen as remain DPS king, infact it is but you want it broken, unbalance as it was!

You can get total penetration similar as previously from differemt sources ans infavt will end up more..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 15, 2017 7:27AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sellistrix's Proc damage was increased by 30%.

.......yeah, that still only adds up to too small a number to actually be good. Should've been at least a 100% increase.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Why are the only Homestead corrections made to the ones introduced in the Morrowind expansion?

There are Homesteads in the original zones that I would like to buy and use, but they have a flaw. Consequently I don't want to reward ZOS for failing to remedy the error(s) and/or oversight(s). If ZOS really wants my money, then they need to deliver a better product than I've been seeing, especially since the radical do-over called One Tamriel and everything that has followed it since. So far, I haven't bought Morrowind, and, from what I keep reading about it, there really isn't any reason to do that.
    If you're referring to the fixes for Earthtear Cavern and the others, they've said before that they will be fixed by Update 15, so we'll have to believe that this will be the case.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Item Sets

Weapons and armor from the Briarheart, Mark of the Pariah, and Trinimac sets will now drop in the full set of normal traits.
    Note: This does not include Nirnhoned.
    Fixed an issue where some Restoration Staves of the Pariah were Bind On Pickup. These are now correctly Bind On Equip, as originally intended.

Great changes but you still forgot the maelstrom arena sets (Winterborn, Hunt-leader, Para-Bellum, Glorious defender etc). These sets still miss:
    * Weapons (shields included)
    * All traits (sturdy, impenetrable doesn´t exist for these sets)
    * Purple rings (Necklace comes in blue, purple and gold while rings only comes in blue and gold)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    H4RDFOX wrote: »
    Another step in the right direction to balance out the game. Well done ZoS for listening to your fan base. Sharpened taking a hit isn't much to fret over, it will still do more damage, just less compared to now. Change is good, when you consider OP'ness in pvp.

What planet do you live in?

We're bleeding players for the sustain changes, the servers collapse twice a day, and you think everything is going swell?

They even manage to sabotage group content by making most AOE's invisible to the tank so he'll pull bosses out of them. This isn't fine. -That- change is certainly not good for the game.

Alice, you've taken madness to a whole new level.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on July 15, 2017 11:52AM
  • AuT6GHad
    AuT6GHad
    Still no changes to sustain! Heavy attacking just isn't fun...

I can't imagine that the new sets would be used by a lot of people.

Chaosball may be interesting.
    However, Battlegrounds itself needs some changes:
    A game should only start, when all teams are complete with 4 Players.
    There needs to be a Custom Mode!

Its great that we finally can deposit AP and Writ Vouchers into our bank.

Don't make Vet Dungeons easier! They are already not quite challenging for experienced players.

The changes to status effects are good!
    However, with the Morrowind meta of heavy attacking, they should not consume off-balance.

Major/Minor Defile changes are great.

I love the nerf of proc sets!
  • Fettkeewl
    Fettkeewl
    ✭✭✭
    The Lover was completely redesigned to grant Spell and Physical Penetration

Mmmmmmhmm
    I c what you did there :|:D
    Edited by Fettkeewl on July 15, 2017 6:06PM
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fettkeewl wrote: »
    The Lover was completely redesigned to grant Spell and Physical Penetration

Mmmmmmhmm
    I c what you did there :|:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another step in the right direction to balance out the game. Well done ZoS for listening to your fan base. Sharpened taking a hit isn't much to fret over, it will still do more damage, just less compared to now. Change is good, when you consider OP'ness in pvp.

We're bleeding players for the sustain changes, the servers collapse twice a day, and you think everything is going swell?

They even manage to sabotage group content by making most AOE's invisible to the tank so he'll pull bosses out of them. This isn't fine. -That- change is certainly not good for the game.

As one who really likes tanking and pulling enemies into AoEs I can't believe there will be such changes.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BASE GAME PATCH

Updates for Rolis Hlaalu, the Master Writ Merchant
    Rolis Hlaalu's inventory has been updated! His gold furnishing plans have been replaced with new stock, so there is now a new gold quality furnishing plan for each profession available. The previously available recipes are being retired for the time being, though they may show up again at some point in the future in his selection or elsewhere.

Does it include the centurion dummy and the skeleton dummy?
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »
    SilverWF wrote: »
    Instead of nerfing / buffing traits, they were need to decrease bosses defense by 3k (down to 15k from 18k) and boost their HP by ~20%
    This only were able to nerf Sharpened and boost another traits.

But now we must deal with this: we lost old Sharpened, but all bosses remained the same. So overall killing time would be increased. All supports lost their Defensive trait, so all supports would be more vulnerable = more chances to fail.
    Why ZOS are doing this?

They want to make a more challenging game.
    You are probably right, since ZOS lacks the imagination and means to do anything except adopt the obvious "adjustments" that require the least amount of time and effort to implement. If I recall correctly, participants in a Trial have a limited amount of time to kill each boss, whether also to complete its entire course.

However, increasing the amount of time that will be required to kill each boss doesn't make the game more "challenging". Increasing the likelihood that a team will fail doesn't make the game more "challenging". It makes the game boring because it just increases the number of "try and try again until you succeed" attempts. Never mind grinding for gear, you're grinding for victory as well.

ZOS has overlooked the fact that most players and prospective players do not have the time available, personally, to play a game in which such multiple attempts are virtually mandatory, even if we accept doing that. So, decreasing the likelihood of success inevitably discourages players from continuing to play the game, instead of looking for another one that won't consume so much time and effort without a commensurate reward.

Which is to say, if ZOS wanted to make the game more challenging, then its designers would have to adopt different methods and models for their Group Dungeons and Trials. They rely too much on "gimmicks", most of which typically just remove one or more player characters from the fight during most of its course, and which those "randomly" (?) chosen as the victims cannot avoid or counter, whether perhaps mitigate if they happen to discover the "right thing to do, at the right time to do it". Also, ZOS evidently ignores the fact that when a player must use the Interactive Prompt to do anything, especially in a time-and-goal context, they will be much more likely to fail than succeed (at least on the PC platform, whether on Xbox or Playstation, for which the IP replaces point-and-click with a mouse).

In most dungeon fights in which I've been involved, the "key" to winning is most often using a specific ability, or adopting a specific strategy and/or certain tactics that vary from fight-to-fight, and from dungeon-to-dungeon. It is all trial-and-error, and whether the "random" outcomes are favorable or unfavorable rather often have more impact than anything a player can actually choose to do with their character.

But enough about that. ZOS is not going to pay any attention to these remarks, regardless. If I were a younger man, and had the time and money -- i.e., the opportunity -- then I would develop my own game. It would make ESO a fast-fading memory.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Rolis Hlaalu's inventory has been updated! His gold furnishing plans have been replaced with new stock, so there is now a new gold quality furnishing plan for each profession available. The previously available recipes are being retired for the time being, though they may show up again at some point in the future in his selection or elsewhere.
    If the replacement "gold furnishing plans" are limited to the Blueprints and Patterns for the poisons cabinet, tapestries, and such, then I don't care. I have never thought that any of them were worth 125 vouchers to begin with. Not to mention the totally ridiculous number and variety of crafting materials that are required to make each item. The ingredients lists look like the output from someone's baccalaureate "senior thesis" programming project in AI that uses a pseudorandom generator which has a coding error in it. Really, why should creating a toolbox require a Perfect Roe?

However, if ZOS starts removing crafting stations, target dummies, Animus Stones, Night Pumice, and the Ebony Motif, etc., then that will introduce an outrageous inequality between (1) the existing players, especially long-term veterans, and (2) new players, or any other players who have not had enough opportunity to create a crafting character that can satisfy the requirements to become a Master Crafter to do Master Crafting Writs, since they were introduced with Homestead.

Edited by Shadowshire on July 16, 2017 2:03AM

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    If you're referring to the fixes for Earthtear Cavern and the others, they've said before that they will be fixed by Update 15, so we'll have to believe that this will be the case.
    You may be right. However, one particular flaw is with the Gardner House in Wayrest (Stormhaven). I reported the bug while Homestead was still on the PTS and it was actually fixed during the next PTS patch. So it isn't likely one that requires a lot of time and effort for a programmer who knows the code. However, the Homestead patch was released "live" without that fix and it has not been remedied since.

So what does that tell you about ZOS and the PTS? As far as finding and reporting bugs on the PTS, why bother? Most likely, ZOS will release the software "live" pretty much as it is on the PTS. The only flaws that they might deign to remedy are errors that result in the game client and/or the host crashing, and I wouldn't bet on any of them being fixed before the "live" release as well.

Frankly, I don't participate on the PTS any more. I read the Patch Notes when I find them available. In my experiences and observations, there's rarely anything that a player posts in response to the Patch Notes that will inspire ZOS to either change a feature(s) of the software, or remedy any specific bug(s) before they release it "live". The PTS and its patch notes are just marketing tools, useful for "public relations". They create an image that has very little correspondence to the reality.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »

As one who really likes tanking and pulling enemies into AoEs I can't believe there will be such changes.
    Believe it or not, the changes have been made. ZOS is not likely to abandon that one in particular before releasing the software "live". Insofar as an AoE will still be visible to the player whose character created it, the change will make it necessary for that player to re-cast the AoE to where the target has been moved by the tank's taunt. It doesn't matter to the ZOS design thane whether a player's expenditure of time, effort, and character resources have become fruitless.

It shouldn't be news that ZOS habitually changes features without consulting the players at large. It is the players who really do know the game, and we can recognize consequences of changes that the ZOS design thanes overlook or ignore. But will they ever learn to consult us before they implement their ideas? We should be so lucky.

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BASE GAME PATCH

Rolis Hlaalu's inventory has been updated! His gold furnishing plans have been replaced with new stock, so there is now a new gold quality furnishing plan for each profession available. The previously available recipes are being retired for the time being, though they may show up again at some point in the future in his selection or elsewhere.

Does it include the centurion dummy and the skeleton dummy?
    And @Shadowshire since you comment on a similar note,

Going Away:
    Blueprint: Cabinet, Poisonmaker's
    Blueprint: Heirloom Podium, Skinning
    Blueprint: Tools, Case
    Design: Mortar and Pestle
    Design: Orcish Skull Goblet, Full
    Diagram: Apparatus, Boiler
    Diagram: Apparatus, Gem Calipers
    Formula: Bottle, Poison Elixir
    Formula: Case of Vials
    Pattern: Orcish Tapestry, Spear
    Praxis: Orcish Table with Fur

Being renamed?
    Praxis: Target Centurion -> Praxis: Target Centurion, Dwarf-Brass
    Praxis: Target Centurion, Robust -> Praxis: Target Centurion, Robust Refabricated
    Praxis: Target Skeleton -> Praxis: Target Skeleton, Humanoid
    Praxis: Robust Target Skeleton -> Praxis: Target Skeleton, Robust Humanoid

New items:
    Blueprint: Telvanni Candelabra, Masterwork
    Design: Mammoth Cheese, Mastercrafted
    Diagram: Dwarven Gyroscope, Masterwork
    Formula: Mages Apparatus, Master
    Pattern: Dres Sewing Kit, Master's
    Praxis: Hlaalu Bath Tub, Masterwork

Edited by Tevalaur on July 16, 2017 6:38AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »

Believe it or not, the changes have been made. ZOS is not likely to abandon that one in particular before releasing the software "live". Insofar as an AoE will still be visible to the player whose character created it, the change will make it necessary for that player to re-cast the AoE to where the target has been moved by the tank's taunt. It doesn't matter to the ZOS design thane whether a player's expenditure of time, effort, and character resources have become fruitless.

It shouldn't be news that ZOS habitually changes features without consulting the players at large. It is the players who really do know the game, and we can recognize consequences of changes that the ZOS design thanes overlook or ignore. But will they ever learn to consult us before they implement their ideas? We should be so lucky.

And why SHOULD they consult the players? It's their game and they can make it however they like. It's obviously getting more positive feedback than bad because people keep buying and playing so away with you I say!
  • Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about Magblades? I see a LOT of crying about Magicka DKs but no one wants Magblades looked at?
    On PS4 EU sure there are a small amount of Magicka DKs around (And still very effective when played well) but Magblades are non existent...

PLEASE look at some of the abilities! Malefic Wrath is a pointless alternative morph to Prolonged suffering - Do something creative with it...
    Concealed weapon is just awful for damage... The only effective build is 100% projectiles with cripple and strife etc... which is just hell after that stupid reflective bubble from guards and Templars can't be broken anymore. Not to mention DK wings and defensive stance...
    And soul siphon? Has anyone legit even seen this skill in action? I doubt it... I've tried my hardest to find a use for this but it's the most garbage skill in the game let alone ultimate. Please either change to a long heal over time for those around us or a complete new morph...

Honestly the fact that barely anyone is bothered about changes to Magblades isn't because they are fine, it's because people gave up on them long ago
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magades are hard to play but still quite strong in pve and pvp.
    Edited by Vapirko on July 16, 2017 7:28AM
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to quit. Thats exatly what we needed all the time! Good job Zenimax, keep it! Wont Skoria be nerfed or did I just miss it ?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't agree, as a tank, with not seeing allies ultimates (like destro staff ulti) at least give tanks the option to see ultimates dropped. Otherwise, we may pull the target OUT of the ultimate and not even know it.
  • JustSnilloc
    JustSnilloc
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on if ZOS is taking a second look at Prosperous? I think the idea of recovery sounds great! The tiny bit that they're offering? Not so much... It needs to be higher to be worth it. Alternatively, if purely going higher isn't an option, it could go higher with the trade off being that it only increases recovery for the highest two stats a character possesses.

7 Legendary Divines when combined with a recovery Mundus stone grants an ADDITIONAL 124 points of recovery.

7 Legendary Prosperous by itself will only grant an additional 77 points of recovery. This is to all sources of course, but that's not nearly as useful. Bump it up to 14 or 15 at Gold quality and remove the recovery for the weakest attribute. Then it will be about 100 points of recovery to your highest two stats. Which again isn't the greatest, but at least puts it as being worth something.
    Edited by JustSnilloc on July 16, 2017 7:44PM
    [J.S.] The Lost King --->
    http://justsnilloc.proboards.com/
    http://justsnilloc.deviantart.com/
    ~ 0==={{:::::::::::::::x:::::::::::::::}}===0 ~