The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    BohnT wrote: »
    Nermy wrote: »
    Sadly me and my guild only have raids in the evening and while it's not too bad when you're in a larger groups, sometimes the whole group will wipe because the healers can't heal etc.

I know it's bad but believe me, it's been a whole lot worse and if you've been here from beta you'll remember how it used to be, lag free and really good fun, I still find it fun... just laggy.

I've been playing since closed beta and i remember the dark times where skills had a delay of 30+ seconds but back then we had a population cap per alliance of ~600. I wouldn't bet that the cap are at 100-120 for each alliance. That's a 6th of what we've been through and the lag is still so bad that the whole fight is based on luck.
    I remember when Morrowind launched, the lags weren't a problem back then i could fight in a keep where UF, ZS and Prootch + Big Boss were fighting each other and my skill still went through.
    With HotR the lag came back not as worse as in 1T but still noticeable which made it impossible to play on Friday evening and Sunday. With CWC I'm thankfull if i can play on tuesday at 6 o'clock. After 8 i cannot play on vivec and that is what many of my friends encounter in the same way

Solution: Start repopulated Shor again :D (No but for real, Shor needs more peeps)

That's what I'm doing it's pretty nice there. Sadly during the week the population is so low that the EP emp can kill all enemy players at the same time with his group. It's hard getting into good fights, either there are pve groups which last 3 seconds even if they outnumber you 7:1 or you don't find any players at all.
    If the DC and AD who are waiting in the que to Vivec would go to Shor it would be so awesome.

Sadly 7 day campaigns are just boring you go there and most of the time it's just a Emp buff campaign as the rewards at the end are useless and if you don't play one day you won't get the best rewards.
    Imo they should close shor and open another 2 30 day campaigns one with CP and one without CP.
    This would balance both Vivec and Sotha
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    yeah shore if you want to play small scale. Then Vivec for 8-24 man groups is the way i see it atleast primetime.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never thought I'd say it but I am actually going back to sotha sil every once in a while, because Vivec is just unplayable for those with 'normal' working hours. Log on in the evening and you get a steady 200+ ping.

I would rather face endless red zergs than play in this ridiculous lag. One fun difference I noticed: the amount of saltlords in Sotha Sil is a LOT higher than in Vivec. Yesterday evening I got repeatedly spammed with hate tells from AD players. A couple is fun, but enough is enough... Apparently you are a "sub human degenerate that only zergs and sucks in 1v1" when you play pvp with 2 other friends.
    Edited by Koensol on November 10, 2017 4:47PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Never thought I'd say it but I am actually going back to sotha sil every once in a while, because Vivec is just unplayable for those with 'normal' working hours. Log on in the evening and you get a steady 200+ ping.

I would rather face endless red zergs than play in this ridiculous lag. One fun difference I noticed: the amount of saltlords in Sotha Sil is a LOT higher than in Vivec. Yesterday evening I got repeatedly spammed with hate tells from AD players. A couple is fun, but enough is enough... Apparently you are a "sub human degenerate that only zergs and sucks in 1v1" when you play pvp with 2 other friends.

The drama behind the curtains feel more intense on vivec tho xD
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Never thought I'd say it but I am actually going back
    Wow this thread has got awfully quiet lately. Prootch still banned? Or no-one anything nice to say? :D

Still banned, more rage /w in game
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

If you get to face them you can at least enjoy trying to wipe them. Those that really draw the short straw are fellow EP. There is no PvP on that server unless u enjoy zerging down few brave souls that dared turn BBs mine yello :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you get to face them you can at least enjoy trying to wipe them. Those that really draw the short straw are fellow EP. There is no PvP on that server unless u enjoy zerging down few brave souls that dared turn BBs mine yello :D
    I'm a DC player btw. But yea I agree it can be fun to look for those people. Although sometimes the ragewhisper spam just becomes obnoxious and tiresome. This one guy kept begging for 1v1 and telling me to l2p because I was a *** player who never dueled before. So I decided to give him his moment of truth. 1st time I killed him, he said he got sniped from stealth. Complete bs, but okay. Rematch. Same thing. Then he wanted another rematch, because he had "lag"... 3rd time he lost he instantly turned from hostile to being a kiss [snip]. Sucking up, asking for my build and apologizing. At the same time one of my friends told me that the guy was still swearing at them like crazy. I swear some of these people really have mental problems....

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 11, 2017 7:20PM
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    :trollface: A raging kid raging about somebody else raging?

Aren't you the one crying in zone chat about 1vX players he is unable to zerg down? Sad you won't give me a 1v1 as well. It's pretty hard to catch you running around all the trees and rocks in 1v1 until you finally manage to cloak away :p
    Edited by Fasold666 on November 20, 2017 3:52PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »

Aren't you the one crying in zone chat about 1vX players he is unable to zerg down? Sad you won't give me a 1v1 as well. It's pretty hard to catch you running around all the trees and rocks in 1v1 until you finally manage to cloak away :p

First i thought you were talking about that one EP player who kept flaming because he died when you streaked through him to escape the DC zerg :trollface:
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

First i thought you were talking about that one EP player who kept flaming because he died when you streaked through him to escape the DC zerg :trollface:

DC dont zerg brooo #smallscale
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

DC dont zerg brooo #smallscale

In the words of a famous REM song, 'Everybody zergs...'
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You mean the "1vX player" that soul assaults solo players with 4 people and T bags them? ;)
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    EP prime time emp how about that!
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »

Was an awesome wee push. Plus we almost got our scroll back off DC. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Pah.. ZS holding up half the faction roaming inside Glade, the full EP zerg at Ales, the full AD zerg at Ash... (which miraculously disappeared when EP subsequently took it)

Still, it was nice to see a DC emp crowned a little later in the evening :-)
    Edited by Biro123 on November 22, 2017 9:30AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

Pah.. ZS holding up half the faction roaming inside Glade, the full EP zerg at Ales, the full AD zerg at Ash... (which miraculously disappeared when EP subsequently took it)

Well if DC is stupid enough to fight at glade when EP flips every keep you shouldn't wonder that EP gets emp. And the few hours later emp got throned when, at 1 am CET? with medium population and 3 blue zergs?
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 AM is PPT : Prootch Prime Time, therefore, it's a great achievement
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder when I last time saw AD crowning an emp at primetime. Well done EP by the way.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    It's just fun to see EP getting back in the game in vivec. Even if it takes ZS spearheading it and UF having a day off. :wink:

• Freecry
    Freecry
    ✭✭✭

Well if DC is stupid enough to fight at glade when EP flips every keep you shouldn't wonder that EP gets emp. And the few hours later emp got throned when, at 1 am CET? with medium population and 3 blue zergs?

Ok we are stupid but not for defend glade if glade fall yells go to scrolls so think DC prefer a red emp than lost their scrolls

only exact if we have scrolls if not we are just stupid or may be just unorganized

DC see in chat " Glade ua MG many yells" and all go at glade after they fight and don't look map...
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Btw i wonder what guilds are active in vivec on all factions? By active i mean run groups atleast 1 day of the Week.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

All factions have a ton of pugs that will happily feed themselves to the farmers for hours on end, despite zone chat..

1am CET isn't too bad.. 12pm UK - its just the tail-end of primetime. Its only a recent thing that it hasn't beep pop-capped at that time.. It used to be when the AD zergs come to play - but I guess they gave that up when some opposition was around.
    I'm disappointed at that, to be fair. Its mostly when I get to play and without the opposition, well, I get bored quick and log.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

xD u just got outplayed :D

and yeah, AD being away from ash had nothing to do with faregyl tag or DO holding them at roe. It was probably orange alliance or corrupt aldmeri leadership that did it :)

Edited by Tillalarrien on November 22, 2017 12:32PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xD u just got outplayed :D

and yeah, AD being away from ash had nothing to do with faregyl tag or DO holding them at roe. It was probably orange alliance or corrupt aldmeri leadership that did it :)

So glad that I manage to avoid groups like this xD, can literally do 0 against them. Also my sound goes RIP whenever zergs like ZG comes near xD
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    So glad that I manage to avoid groups like this xD, can literally do 0 against them. Also my sound goes RIP whenever zergs like ZG comes near xD

Groups like that arent supposed to be fighting solo players tho, so unless you are in a blob of 30 enemies they wont target you. They are meant to fight against other groups :)

And until we can reliably wipe UF everytime we meet them, there is no stopping :P

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyways.. despite EP's primetime achievements - and DC's 'slightly off primetime' achievements.. As per usual, all scrolls and Emp are in AD's hands this-morning..

Nothing changes.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyways.. despite EP's primetime achievements - and DC's 'slightly off primetime' achievements.. As per usual, all scrolls and Emp are in AD's hands this-morning..

Nothing changes.

If they weren't, what would DC and EP have to do in primetime? ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Groups like that arent supposed to be fighting solo players tho, so unless you are in a blob of 30 enemies they wont target you. They are meant to fight against other groups :)

And until we can reliably wipe UF everytime we meet them, there is no stopping :P

Hahaha i could post hundreds of vids where 30+ ppl zerg a friend of mine and me.
    No people never think, oh it's just a solo player they aren't a danger, they'll hunt you and teabag you for being a solo player.
    There is no mercy left, ADs were trained to zerg down anyone they see and EP and DC copied this strategy
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha i could post hundreds of vids where 30+ ppl zerg a friend of mine and me.
    No people never think, oh it's just a solo player they aren't a danger, they'll hunt you and teabag you for being a solo player.
    There is no mercy left, ADs were trained to zerg down anyone they see and EP and DC copied this strategy

There's a reason we kill everyone, if you are in our area - we want you gone. We don't want you rezzing your comrades, starting troll sieges or ganking. If we're deep in AD/DC territory, we'll generally leave you alone.

No hard feelings or anything, it's simply WAR!!! Huh!!! :trollface:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There's a reason we kill everyone, if you are in our area - we want you gone. We don't want you rezzing your comrades, starting troll sieges or ganking. If we're deep in AD/DC territory, we'll generally leave you alone.

No hard feelings or anything, it's simply WAR!!! Huh!!! :trollface:

I remember when i could play with anything that isn't sorc or nightblade. When 40 ppl pass you because you are solo or in a Duo you knew campaign wins were the target, today it's all about killing anyone you see because the alliance which nightcaps will win no matter what you do.