The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sad all the nobodies that jump on the Prootch hatewagon, Prootch has led a very succesful guild since launch and all most of you guys have done is ride on the back of somebody else.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re all nobodies mate, this is eso, not lol or dota
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sad all the nobodies that jump on the Prootch hatewagon, Prootch has led a very succesful guild since launch and all most of you guys have done is ride on the back of somebody else.

It's not a hatewagon though :trollface:

The same problem still exists in many of the ESO players in which individual credit is egoistically taken for larger plays.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But isn't there a difference between leading your group successfully and leaving them behind successfully :trollface:
    Edited by BohnT on October 13, 2017 10:29AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    [Snip]

[Snip]

Yeah no matter how bad the odds are and if he wins the fight he won't leave the battlefield until the last smallscaler got zerged

[Edited for quotes]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 13, 2017 1:45PM
  • Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭

Many PvP guild are still existing, but only BlackSword have a forum's Messiah like Prootch

No no, we definitely found our hero here, I hope he will follow us on our next MMO !
    IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Zergsquad members...
    @Sanct16 or @Lieblingsjunge @MLRPZ and others :)

Need some help :) We have incompatibility issues between following addons:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1787-SanctsUltimateOrganiser.html
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1784-CrownofCyrodiil.html (or any other Customized Crown addon)

Spent some time trying to fix mine then realized the issues are casued by most basic PapaCrown already being included in Sanct's addon :)

Would you, for sake of compatibility, consider removing the line in SanctsUltimateOrganiser.lua under local function OnPlayerActivated():

SetFloatingMarkerInfo(MAP_PIN_TYPE_GROUP_LEADER, 64, "EsoUI/Art/Compass/groupleader.dds")

This one is conflicting with all other crown addons. Removing it would allow people to use any crown addon they like alongside uors ulty tracker :) Thx :)

PS: till that is adjusted, everyone trying to run both addons can download a fix here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/imyjdfd299jiz1y/SanctsUltimateOrganiser.lua?dl=0

copy file into AddOns/SanctsUltimateOrganiser and overide the one there :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 13, 2017 11:15AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both sanct’s addon and papa crown running at the same time and no issue. Tho I use bug catcher to get rid of ui’s errors.
    @Sanct16 coded the addon so you want to speak with him, we just sucked his wheel on that one :dizzy:

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    I have both sanct’s addon and papa crown running at the same time and no issue. Tho I use bug catcher to get rid of ui’s errors.
    @Sanct16 coded the addon so you want to speak with him, we just sucked his wheel on that one :dizzy:

PapaCrown is working casue its also already integrated into Sanct's one.. with having Papa installed at the same time you basicly endup with 2 exact same commands - so no conflict.
    As soon as that command differes a bit between those 2 addons tho (as is the case when trying to run any other crown addon) it comes into conflict and crashes the game :D

Alright thx :) will try to get a hold of him, if u see him tho, just alert him of the situation and direct to the forums or something xD
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess I can put an option to display crown thing or not. The reason why I included it is that imo it's pointless to have a seperate addon for 1 line of code.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thread is not without profit though. Next time I’m running away from the field I’ll just say I’m looking for a more interesting fight. Brilliant actually!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

PapaCrown is working casue its also already integrated into Sanct's one.. with having Papa installed at the same time you basicly endup with 2 exact same commands - so no conflict.
    As soon as that command differes a bit between those 2 addons tho (as is the case when trying to run any other crown addon) it comes into conflict and crashes the game :D

Alright thx :) will try to get a hold of him, if u see him tho, just alert him of the situation and direct to the forums or something xD

Till, great work on trying to derail the thread mate... ;)
    Edited by Nermy on October 13, 2017 11:51AM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    I guess I can put an option to display crown thing or not. The reason why I included it is that imo it's pointless to have a seperate addon for 1 line of code.

True & I agree :) but it blocks out other, more advanced addons that work to expand that 1line of code for better customization and visual effect :)
    Just think having them seperate allows for max flexibility, where ppl can pick and choose.
    Up to you tho, would appreciate if u can do something that will help with compatibilty. Having downloadable fix works, but it just feels a bit crude :D

@Nermy Thx I do my best :D
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 13, 2017 12:00PM
  • Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    mariokart kiddos

Hahaha, add this on my ladder please !

IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

We've removed several comments from this thread because they were not constructive, baiting, flaming, and naming-and-shaming other users. Please keep in mind that all of these are violations of our forum rules and if this continues, the thread could be shut down. Keep all conversation civil and constructive. Some razzing is okay, but you still need to be mindful of the rules.

Thanks,
    KatP
    Staff Post
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @prootch The reason ballgroups - every ballgroup - sometimes stack with their PuGs, is because there's no other fights on the map. Taking scroll-keeps or even be 1 keep away from crowning emp - doesn't seem to attract enough players. People just prefer to stack in one or two spots on the map.

The reason ZS, imo(My opinion, don't credit it to the guild) is back on AD is because of lack of enemies. As I said - take a scroll or a scroll-keep and you barely get any opposition. It got boring at some point - because, in the end, all I want are good fights, good fun with friends. We saw 3 EP-guilds on EP-side in vivec recently: Drachen-Garde, Daedric Order & Tamriel Gamers Guild(?). We assumed that with 3 EP-guilds trying to establish a foothold in Vivec/Cyro, the map would be fun from AD-side. It lasted like one day,then the forum-QQ thread happened and the day after it wasn't much going on from AD-side, so I'm guessing you'll see us back on EP-side soon enough.

Playing on DC side is a last option -but levelling new characters etc. would suck. Besides - DC already got enough guilds. I dare to claim that DC got the most guilds, with EP being second and AD being third. (Not referring to skill - just organised PvP-groups). AD is not doing well in primetime usually.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    I did put a serious comment. Then I logged back in and removed it after I realised this is a game dude! FML
    Edited by elfantasmo on October 13, 2017 7:55PM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge DO is working hard on improving and not gonna stop anytime soon, we hope the day when we can provide ZS with some fun fights comes :D

Though we are in the middle of dealing with recruting/training new guys, getting roles adjusted, sets farmed ect :) atm we are just in no condition to GvG ZergSquad, just how it is :D dont care if you raid on AD tho.. Might actually get EP to reorganise and start joining guilds if they get tired of getting farmed xD

So yeah, will take some time and some more recruits till we are able to compete on vivec, but well get there :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 13, 2017 9:11PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeez Nermy, do EP and AD ever fight each other?

I'm always the last to shout 'Orange alliance', but lately..?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

Why are you asking me? lol... Sure we fight AD but we fight DC just as much...
    We saw 3 EP-guilds on EP-side in vivec recently: Drachen-Garde, Daedric Order & Tamriel Gamers Guild(?). We assumed that with 3 EP-guilds trying to establish a foothold in Vivec/Cyro, the map would be fun from AD-side. It lasted like one day,then the forum-QQ thread happened and the day after it wasn't much going on from AD-side, so I'm guessing you'll see us back on EP-side soon enough.

And are we invisible or something? We have guild groups every night - have done for years! No-one seems to see us... Not sure whether I should be worried about that. :/

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »

Why are you asking me? lol... Sure we fight AD but we fight DC just as much...
    We saw 3 EP-guilds on EP-side in vivec recently: Drachen-Garde, Daedric Order & Tamriel Gamers Guild(?). We assumed that with 3 EP-guilds trying to establish a foothold in Vivec/Cyro, the map would be fun from AD-side. It lasted like one day,then the forum-QQ thread happened and the day after it wasn't much going on from AD-side, so I'm guessing you'll see us back on EP-side soon enough.

And are we invisible or something? We have guild groups every night - have done for years! No-one seems to see us... Not sure whether I should be worried about that. :/

I notice you from time to time but often I see your group with 6-8 ppl who simply stand no chance against the 30+ blobs.

But everytime my group and I see you we laugh about that one time when you just wiped UF in one push on the bridge 2 months ago
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

I notice you from time to time but often I see your group with 6-8 ppl who simply stand no chance against the 30+ blobs.

But everytime my group and I see you we laugh about that one time when you just wiped UF in one push on the bridge 2 months ago

We're starting to get good sized groups every night again now it's the winter.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    And are we invisible or something?

Only if we all sneak together! ;)
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll be shouting at DC again tonight, you'll probably here me from your faction's zone chat. Do DC actually have any ball groups? Like blobby, spammy ones?
    PC EU
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The reason ZS, imo(My opinion, don't credit it to the guild) is back on AD is because of lack of enemies.

Why do you actively avoid fighting unfriendly then the last time you´ve been playing on ep ._.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

The reason ZS, imo(My opinion, don't credit it to the guild) is back on AD is because of lack of enemies.

Why do you actively avoid fighting unfriendly then the last time you´ve been playing on ep ._.
    Care to elaborate?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be shouting at DC again tonight, you'll probably here me from your faction's zone chat. Do DC actually have any ball groups? Like blobby, spammy ones?

Yeah, one [snip] HUUUUGGE one...

We were fighting it all night. Great fun... Lot's of kills... >:)
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 7, 2018 8:40PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some primetime statistics, just for fun. I define primetime as 19-24 cet since all alliances are mosty locked at that time. I some times missed the exact time for the campagn tick due to fights, but that should not influence the results significantly. Measurement period Wenesday to Saturday.

Results (Campaign Points)
    1. DC 1011
    2. AD 943
    3. EP 897

DC won 3 nights AD one.

Edited by LarsS on October 15, 2017 11:24AM
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Some primetime statistics, just for fun. I define primetime as 19-24 cet since all alliances are mosty locked at that time. I some times missed the exact time for the campagn tick due to fights, but that should not influence the results significantly. Measurement period Wenesday to Saturday.

Results (Campaign Points)
    1. DC 1011
    2. AD 943
    3. EP 897

DC won 3 nights AD one.

Fighting for the right alliance then ;)
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »

Care to elaborate?

looks like no

REMOVE FACTION LOCK