Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vivec EU-PC

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More rage and lulz please.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    How does AD dare to nightcap!!!! U N00bs, Scrubs and zerglings @#&&?/#!!

Jk, dont care.. Raging about nighcapping and zerging for 100000th time requires some outstanding comitment and perserverance.
    I admire and pitty those that still care :D
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 22, 2017 12:25PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just joined on Monday. Already having lots of fun...

ZgykLZx.png
    PC EU
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

Been hearing reports Prootch has been banned. That'll explain why this thread is soooo quiet atm. :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Been hearing reports Prootch has been banned. That'll explain why this thread is soooo quiet atm. :)

Thank god for that ! Now if only the mods could look into his behaviour in game... :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Thank god for that ! Now if only the mods could look into his behaviour in game... :)

Someone was asking if I'd seen him in game because they think he is banned there too.. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Someone was asking if I'd seen him in game because they think he is banned there too.. :)

Haven't Seen him for 4 days now but you know that doesn't mean anything in conjunction with prootch :trollface:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Haven't Seen him for 4 days now but you know that doesn't mean anything in conjunction with prootch :trollface:

Yeah, he could just be camping Warden mine or something... lol
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    Performance Updates
    In this update, we’ve been hard at work improving the performance of the client. We’ve overhauled how the client handles animations, significantly reducing memory requirements. Additionally, we’ve made significant optimizations to the Scene Graph. Together, these two additions have resulted in significant gains in frame rate and improved load times into areas with many characters and/or buildings, including in Cyrodiil.

Can anyone confirm this?
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess prootch should answer this, but prootch and black swords were online yesterday evening. I know that because my guild TDA, coordinated some actions against ad with them. So the something was fighting ad, we had fun camping both ad gates.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Guess prootch should answer this, but prootch and black swords were online yesterday evening. I know that because my guild TDA, coordinated some actions against ad with them. So the something was fighting ad, we had fun camping both ad gates.

The actions when you pushed chal and Brk when AD took Ash and nikel? :trollface:
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you cant camp the ad gates and take one of their scrolls, by taking chal and brk, or do you have a different map? Maybe you were offline then.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Freecry
    Freecry
    ✭✭✭
    Bajlk wrote: »
    Performance Updates
    In this update, we’ve been hard at work improving the performance of the client. We’ve overhauled how the client handles animations, significantly reducing memory requirements. Additionally, we’ve made significant optimizations to the Scene Graph. Together, these two additions have resulted in significant gains in frame rate and improved load times into areas with many characters and/or buildings, including in Cyrodiil.

Can anyone confirm this?

no can't confirm this.Today you have no sound, lags are worse than before, fps flip 20 to 60 but ping is under 200
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Performance Updates

Can anyone confirm this?

Cyrodiil finaly fixed for me! I cant belive it.. Running high settings with no lag now. Skills are going off at the milisecond u press them and u no longer have to wait for terain to load around u when u streak!! 50 vs 50 man fights are smooth and enjoyable and on top of that they also fixed the problem of sound being enabled in Cyrodiil!

Edited by Tillalarrien on November 11, 2017 8:09AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, he could just be camping Warden mine or something... lol

Spotted Prootch at the Aleswell farm last night. Great fight, we eventually got way out-numbered but that was fine, was a good battle.

Also, we got trolled by one of our own last night, Someone placed a camp over a well and when we spawned we were all in the well, unable to move and surrounded by DC. Needless to say we died pretty quick to howls of laughter from our raid. Was very funny.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Ayala is back in EP zone chat, Hype
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elite group has been spotted on Vivec.
    If someone could teach the EP randoms how to use siege there could actually be some balance on Vivec.

Just a question for any smallscaler, can you actually play on vivec. For the most part i found it impossible to have decent fights as a solo/ Duo player as either the allmighty zerg arrives or lag is just too horrible to kill groups of ten men.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel the <3 guys. Can you feel it? Oh... I could bask in it's light forever... ;)

See you on the battlefield feckers... >:)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    Performance Updates

Can anyone confirm this?

My first loadingscreen was endless, so I can‘t confirm it, sadly.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Performance Updates

Can anyone confirm this?

My first loadingscreen was endless, so I can‘t confirm it, sadly.

ROFL
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    edit :3
    Edited by Master_Kas on October 30, 2017 8:53PM
    EU | PC
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    edit :3

QQ
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this thread has got awfully quiet lately. Prootch still banned? Or no-one anything nice to say? :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well Cyro is the biggest lagfest we had since they introduced the Anti-Bot code. I have delay of 7 seconds on all my skills while i just eat all dmg i took over 10 seconds in one blink of an eye making it impossible to small scale.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Cyro is the biggest lagfest

Fixed - Always has been... Not as bad as it was but still bad.

2769816.jpg

Remember days like these where no skills would fire and then they all went off at once...

Edited by Nermy on November 10, 2017 9:12AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only pvp in the morning these days if you want to play without 5+ seconds of delay. If it wasnt for the fact that my job enables me to play mornings instead of evenings I would have uninstalled this game 2 months ago, because simply logging in and testing pvp for 10 minutes during the evening is enough to put me off the game for a full day. Performance is as bad as its ever been.
    Im a solo player, and I dont mind getting zerged or ganked or whatsit, but dying because the game cant handle primetime on EU and you have 200-500 ping...is murder for morale.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly me and my guild only have raids in the evening and while it's not too bad when you're in a larger groups, sometimes the whole group will wipe because the healers can't heal etc.

I know it's bad but believe me, it's been a whole lot worse and if you've been here from beta you'll remember how it used to be, lag free and really good fun, I still find it fun... just laggy.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly me and my guild only have raids in the evening and while it's not too bad when you're in a larger groups, sometimes the whole group will wipe because the healers can't heal etc.

I know it's bad but believe me, it's been a whole lot worse and if you've been here from beta you'll remember how it used to be, lag free and really good fun, I still find it fun... just laggy.

I've been playing since closed beta and i remember the dark times where skills had a delay of 30+ seconds but back then we had a population cap per alliance of ~600. I wouldn't bet that the cap are at 100-120 for each alliance. That's a 6th of what we've been through and the lag is still so bad that the whole fight is based on luck.
    I remember when Morrowind launched, the lags weren't a problem back then i could fight in a keep where UF, ZS and Prootch + Big Boss were fighting each other and my skill still went through.
    With HotR the lag came back not as worse as in 1T but still noticeable which made it impossible to play on Friday evening and Sunday. With CWC I'm thankfull if i can play on tuesday at 6 o'clock. After 8 i cannot play on vivec and that is what many of my friends encounter in the same way
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been playing since closed beta and i remember the dark times where skills had a delay of 30+ seconds but back then we had a population cap per alliance of ~600. I wouldn't bet that the cap are at 100-120 for each alliance. That's a 6th of what we've been through and the lag is still so bad that the whole fight is based on luck.
    I remember when Morrowind launched, the lags weren't a problem back then i could fight in a keep where UF, ZS and Prootch + Big Boss were fighting each other and my skill still went through.
    With HotR the lag came back not as worse as in 1T but still noticeable which made it impossible to play on Friday evening and Sunday. With CWC I'm thankfull if i can play on tuesday at 6 o'clock. After 8 i cannot play on vivec and that is what many of my friends encounter in the same way

Solution: Start repopulated Shor again :D (No but for real, Shor needs more peeps)
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax it could be worse

https://youtu.be/dGoyE-RX4EA
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many