The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaigns for Morrowind

• Arbitrator
    Arbitrator
    ✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    Lol, so the players have showed they would rather play with their cp that they earned, so you start moving to force people to play without them?

If you can't support the champion point system then you need to scrap it and come up with a better system. Stop punishing your players.

Go to azura star on xbox na and then go to the pop filled campaign, the players have voted on how they wish to play pvp. And it is with champion points. You think taking an empty no cp campaign and splitting it into will make them full? Do you play pvp in eso?

Was about to pre order morrowind, was turning my xbox on to do so. And then I read this crap. When the players show how they want to play the game you said "play how you want", but yet you want to force the overwhelming majority into playing how they don't want to.

And yes it is the overwhelming majority that want to play with cp, just look at campaign populations. This will only cause those who wish to play without CP to be more spread out.

Seems you just want to jumble everything up in an attempt to drive people to battlegrounds.

I will be holding off on my order for now. Will wait to see what other *** sandwich you decide to serve up.

Only reason everyone rushes to join CP campaigns is because they want to be able to one shot some lower champion level players. It's a double edged sword. Lower level champion players are forced to join the CP campaigns just to have people to play with, but when they get in they get REKT.

CP PVP is all about the Zerg. Non-CP pvp at least lower level champion players would have a chance to hold their own.

Champion points were never designed right to begin with, especially now with battlegrounds coming. In PVE you get used to being this badass that can use abilities over and over and deal more damage/take more damage. But when you get your champion points disabled in the battlegrounds guess what's going to happen? A lot of folks are going to be wondering why their sustain went down, and why they can't seem to be the badass they are in PvE...

It's a terrible system that needs to be replaced/reworked. It doesn't matter how much some people have worked to get "600+" champion points. It's killing balance for the game and making it unhealthy as a whole. If players were truly considerate of the games future, and having a healthy gaming community, and not about how elite they are cause a 600+ can one shot a 200, then they would realize that Non-Cp PvP is the best route for balance.

Zenimax NEEDS to design class sustain/damage/defense around Champion Level 160 (gear cap). A class should never be designed around having to have 400 cp or 600 just to be as effective as another class. Champion points should always have been a small "boost" to your characters performance, not requirements or milestones for a class to be balanced.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbitrator wrote: »
    Lol, so the players have showed they would rather play with their cp that they earned, so you start moving to force people to play without them?

If you can't support the champion point system then you need to scrap it and come up with a better system. Stop punishing your players.

Go to azura star on xbox na and then go to the pop filled campaign, the players have voted on how they wish to play pvp. And it is with champion points. You think taking an empty no cp campaign and splitting it into will make them full? Do you play pvp in eso?

Was about to pre order morrowind, was turning my xbox on to do so. And then I read this crap. When the players show how they want to play the game you said "play how you want", but yet you want to force the overwhelming majority into playing how they don't want to.

And yes it is the overwhelming majority that want to play with cp, just look at campaign populations. This will only cause those who wish to play without CP to be more spread out.

Seems you just want to jumble everything up in an attempt to drive people to battlegrounds.

I will be holding off on my order for now. Will wait to see what other *** sandwich you decide to serve up.

Only reason everyone rushes to join CP campaigns is because they want to be able to one shot some lower champion level players. It's a double edged sword. Lower level champion players are forced to join the CP campaigns just to have people to play with, but when they get in they get REKT.

CP PVP is all about the Zerg. Non-CP pvp at least lower level champion players would have a chance to hold their own.

Champion points were never designed right to begin with, especially now with battlegrounds coming. In PVE you get used to being this badass that can use abilities over and over and deal more damage/take more damage. But when you get your champion points disabled in the battlegrounds guess what's going to happen? A lot of folks are going to be wondering why their sustain went down, and why they can't seem to be the badass they are in PvE...

It's a terrible system that needs to be replaced/reworked. It doesn't matter how much some people have worked to get "600+" champion points. It's killing balance for the game and making it unhealthy as a whole. If players were truly considerate of the games future, and having a healthy gaming community, and not about how elite they are cause a 600+ can one shot a 200, then they would realize that Non-Cp PvP is the best route for balance.

Zenimax NEEDS to design class sustain/damage/defense around Champion Level 160 (gear cap). A class should never be designed around having to have 400 cp or 600 just to be as effective as another class. Champion points should always have been a small "boost" to your characters performance, not requirements or milestones for a class to be balanced.

I'd say proc set non cp insta gebbers and poisons are killing Non Cp side of PvP. Which is why most avoid it like the plague.

It's a fact Proc Set stackers and poisons are supremely more powerful in Non CP then they are in CP. Because we can't mitigate their effects in Non Cp like we can in Cp. And that's what keeps players from not wanting to play Non CP when gear deals more then 50% of the players damage in a burst at regular small intervals. Poisons and Itemization should have been looked at the moment the decision was made to go Non CP for PvP.

Poison and Proc Sets Stacking where mechanics that was placed in the game. To allow bursty players to burst down Maxed CP heavy armor troll tank builds. Without CPs these two mechanics have NO place at all in PvP. Thank goodness their are other games that actually values PvP. Because I can no longer be bother with it in ESO. I'm pretty should other players have that same thought as well.

The community in mass did not like Non CP PvP and it showed brightly for many many months. Now ZOS wants to force that community to do what it did not want to do, without reverting a lot of the changes made to balance CPs in PvP. We shall see how this fares, with the PvP community.
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    Seriously i'm soo desapoint about this news, I think I will spend my monthly fee in FF 14, I farm hours and hours to get all that CP point and raise power off my toon, I'm cassual player with child and famely and now ZOS just told me... " In your ass ***" I Don't want to Queue for hours to be able to play. I don't have any Lag isue using Scourge at this moment.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbitrator wrote: »

Only reason everyone rushes to join CP campaigns is because they want to be able to one shot some lower champion level players.

No. That's not why I join a CP campaign.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch has been out for good bit and PS4 EU PvP it's all on it's all-time low numbers. Before the patch Thornblade had +1100 guild mates registered and now most populated is Vivec with 180 members registered.

The lowest been the Non CP 30 day that has 8 guild mates registered and 7 day no CP had 23 members as their main.

In general would say that PvP guilds I'am at are 75% annoyed with the improvements.

The heavy armour seems still be thing since with nerfs you actually made it worse than before due to damage been lower.

Also it seems magic characters in PvP are outplayed, out damaged far worse than before than again the bursts are coming from Stamina nb, Stamina sort and Stamplars.

List goes on and on... in general was this you were aiming at?

If so than GOOD job if not than...... you get the picture!!!

I hate to see PvP in EU server in this shambles and not happy about it all.

You can't blame these numbers with Wardens and BGS... not that many are levelling and most people I talked are staying out of BGS for various reasons after testing it. That is other story anyways.

So can we expect anything that you will look into or are you even watching how the PvP is atm???
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    The patch has been out for good bit and PS4 EU PvP it's all on it's all-time low numbers. Before the patch Thornblade had +1100 guild mates registered and now most populated is Vivec with 180 members registered.

The lowest been the Non CP 30 day that has 8 guild mates registered and 7 day no CP had 23 members as their main.

In general would say that PvP guilds I'am at are 75% annoyed with the improvements.

The heavy armour seems still be thing since with nerfs you actually made it worse than before due to damage been lower.

Also it seems magic characters in PvP are outplayed, out damaged far worse than before than again the bursts are coming from Stamina nb, Stamina sort and Stamplars.

List goes on and on... in general was this you were aiming at?

If so than GOOD job if not than...... you get the picture!!!

I hate to see PvP in EU server in this shambles and not happy about it all.

You can't blame these numbers with Wardens and BGS... not that many are levelling and most people I talked are staying out of BGS for various reasons after testing it. That is other story anyways.

So can we expect anything that you will look into or are you even watching how the PvP is atm???

Doubtful I'm pretty sure ZOS looks at their precious insta-gibbing proc sets. In the same light ANet looks at the condi situation in GW2's WvW. The problem is both game's population as a whole don't like these pushes from player input to just gear input.
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is not getting it. People don't play an MMO to have "completed Non CP characters" Toons need to grow if you want to keep people playing, that is what CP, level, etc.. does.

The answer would have been decreasing CP effects, the people who think they are losing because of a 5-10% disadvantage are still going to lose in non-CP, they will just have an new excuse. - and I guy who has been playing for 15 minutes should not have the same "power" as you put it as someone who has been playing for 2 years.

PS4 has one very full campaign now (as predicted) and the rest are empty. This weekend will be a disaster, people will probably leave and go play another game when their Q is 20 minutes, then they blue screen and have to go wait in Q again.
    It was a bad move, not sure how you can spin it.

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not PVP last night 100Q .....

please support your game ....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Yeah ps4 only cp server is great. 100^ qs always for vivec. Oh how are the non cp camp doing you ask? Sometimes a little action in amelexia but barley one bars around sometimes rarely two. Meanwhile vivec almost always all 3 factions pop locked and q. Dont even get me started on the dethrone keep lag fights. Invest in your game. Listen to the ppl. Majority have said open another cp server. Or continue to ruin the game
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely need another CP Campaign on NA PS4. The only reason the non-CP campaigns have any population is the overflow from the massive VIVEC queues.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler - where is the Campaign Performances sticky? I think that was a great idea to have it to keep our players base informed about the work in progress in that regard and incoming changes to make Cyrodiil less laggy server and client side. Would it be possible to bring it back so we know a lil bit about what's going on behind the scene?
    Edited by frozywozy on June 30, 2017 8:30AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shor serves an important purpose.

As a way for me to get into CP PvP without having to wait an hour for the Vivec queue. This is especially nice when I only have 30 minutes or an hour to play. It's a way for me to continue to play ESO when I get bugged and disconnected from Vivec, and the queue to reconnect is almost 100.

Because previously my only other option was to log off and go play a different game, or play in no CP. And while I liked no CP way more before Morrowind, it's no longer as fun post Morrowind as it used to be.

But none of that seems to matter, because ever since that really bad server crash a few weekends ago the game has been playing on a whole new level of ****. Feels like the servers were downgraded or something, because even with 80 ping in IC people will still lag and teleport around and skills often come out on a delay.

It always feels like you can't get a good thing from ZOS, without compounding bad things.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OdinForge I agree about the server performance. My ping will be the usual 100-150ish but it still feels very laggy, and my skills always feel sluggish and delayed. Not sure what the issue is. :|
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • MP1986
    MP1986
    Soul Shriven
    900 queue on weekend for pvp cyro? OMG :-(
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MP1986 wrote: »
    900 queue on weekend for pvp cyro? OMG :-(
    @MP1986 Don't trust those numbers. My queue was at 506, and then about 20 seconds later I got in. Something is wrong, but whether it's the queue not counting properly, or people falling out of the campaign in their hundreds, I don't know.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp