Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

How to farm Khajiit Skooma Bubbler Design

• lagingervolpe
    lagingervolpe
    Soul Shriven
    But they didn't just keep it secret, they were leading people on a wild goose chase. It would have been nice to at least know it wasn't from the Hlaalus a month ago ☹️ I'm certain it was about the money. I'm just really surprised it stayed a secret for a whole month on PS4. Everyone deserved the info as to not waste their effort chasing ghosts. Thank you or who ever let it out on Facebook for giving everyone the chance to help them selves, and thanks CGPsaint for making super helpful guides!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any ideas where else can I farm it except this palace? I completed this quest ages ago, and I don't wanna start TG storyline again with another character. :(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one has her bubbler now. One nice traveler has send her one.
    This one iz happy now.

f4UtpeQ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/f4UtpeQ.jpg

With bubbles
    Maoimii
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to make a stanky pit in the lower level of my house full of cat bongs skooma bubblers and kebab meat
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you go back to Hublajad Palace after completing the Thieves Guild main storyline?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    Can you go back to Hublajad Palace after completing the Thieves Guild main storyline?

Nope, you will need to do it on a new character.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoner wrote: »
    Going to make a stanky pit in the lower level of my house full of cat bongs skooma bubblers and kebab meat

I want like 10 of them.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wondering if it does drop from the servants in Hew's Bane though. There are a few around.
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DannyLV702

Thank you for sharing the guide with us - much appreciated!
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea thanks dude
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hony wrote: »
    @DannyLV702
    Thank you for the hint!
    I've got designs and bubblers for my little kitten ♥

PC EU
    @altemriel if you didn't find one, i'll give you a crafted one

thank you :smiley:
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I would like a skooma bubbler, I read the guide and it said to expect a 2-3 hour mind numbing repetitive grind picking the same 14 servants pockets until your eyes bleed.
    Its also tough that you have to do the entire 2-3 hour grind in one sitting. If you log out the quest restarts from beginning doing all the steps over and it sometimes bugs out with no servants or empty pockets with no key to get back into palace.

So I think I will consider this one of those hard-core things that Ill never have. I never have good luck with things like this.
    Edited by Myyth on May 13, 2017 5:17PM
  • Hony
    Hony
    ✭✭
    @Myyth
    Give it a try. I only need like 30mins for the design and 30mins for 2 Bubblers.
    Maybe I had very much luck...
    “Wie wollt Ihr etwas töten, dass bereits gestorben ist?“
  • Ferrofluid
    Ferrofluid
    ✭✭✭
    took me 1 1/2 hours got 7 bubblers and then 2 designs from NPCs that were standing next to each other :D
    a.k.a. Aps
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think many would say that a 2-3 hour grind in ESO for something rare is awesome
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone get a spare a recipe on pc didn't read the guide and got bugged out :(
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »
    Even though I would like a skooma bubbler, I read the guide and it said to expect a 2-3 hour mind numbing repetitive grind picking the same 14 servants pockets until your eyes bleed.
    So I think I will consider this one of those hard-core things that Ill never have. I never have good luck with things like this.
    @Myyth
    Give it a try. I only need like 30mins for the design and 30mins for 2 Bubblers.

I did....I lasted about 20 min lol. I am terrible at doing repetitive boring tasks. Just don't have the willpower for it.

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Myyth

I did....I lasted about 20 min lol. I am terrible at doing repetitive boring tasks. Just don't have the willpower for it.

Being a master angler I'm ready but ... I'm not feeling like doing it over
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    This one iz happy now.

f4UtpeQ.jpg

With bubbles
    Maoimii

:)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Nope, you will need to do it on a new character.

It let me walk into the palace if I had my friend in a grp that had the quest, but the servents pockets were empty for my friend and while I could pickpocket the outside servents I couldn't get in and I assume since my friend lacked the key it made it so I couldn't enter the interior of the palace
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    This one iz happy now.

f4UtpeQ.jpg

With bubbles
    Maoimii

A cat, a bedroll, and a skooma bubbler. That's all it takes to live a happy life. <3
    (if you don't count the skooma for the bubbler, and the required money to acquire it - but I digress.)
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But they didn't just keep it secret, they were leading people on a wild goose chase. It would have been nice to at least know it wasn't from the Hlaalus a month ago ☹️ I'm certain it was about the money. I'm just really surprised it stayed a secret for a whole month on PS4. Everyone deserved the info as to not waste their effort chasing ghosts. Thank you or who ever let it out on Facebook for giving everyone the chance to help them selves, and thanks CGPsaint for making super helpful guides!

Props to the OP.

Be delighted that some people are feeling sad inside over some inane pixelated item/plan. Also take great delight that they will no longer be able to waste the time of others by offering out duff information, and take even more delight that like the OP, there are still some people playing the game that are more interested in helping others rather than screwing anyone over they can. No doubt it's the same people who were crying over Craglorn becoming accessible to others so they can no longer make millions from selling mats.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on May 13, 2017 9:57PM
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »

I looked there. Swore there should be servants because of the quest where we pretend to be one. But I did not see one servant in Stros.... M'kai
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would seem strange to gate an item around a quest and area you cannot access if you complete. Sadly, my nightblade completed this before homestead came out. Not sure if my other classes would even try picking pockets lol. Surely these items are available in other places, but then again......Zos.

Get their pickpocket passives up and do it.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone get a spare a recipe on pc didn't read the guide and got bugged out :(

It may be a while before anyone has any spare recipes. Maybe a new character is another option :#
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    @DannyLV702

So when did you find out how to get the Khajiit Skooma Bubbler Recipe? Because uh...
    I know a guy on PS4 selling one. Wants at least a million but I think he got offered 3 mill

This Quote from April 7th makes it seem like you've had a personal conversation with the seller, or am I wrong? In fact it almost sounds like you're trying to hype it up to be sold for 3mil o.O
    Especially considering it was posted almost immediately after this comment?
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Saw it on PS4 NA in a guild store for 3.25 million.

And if you look at the rest of Davey's posts he's clearly lying about getting it from hlaalu which leads me to believe he knew how to farm it as well.

This seems a little fishy, in fact that entire thread is super fishy. If you read it all carefully it seems like there's at least 3 players from PS4 clearly lying or omitting where they got the Recipe from :/
    Thread link here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331877/khajiit-skooma-bubbler/p1

I find it incredibly suspicious that you just now decided to come forward immediately after Xbox players tried to profit from it, NOT a month ago when PS4 players were out there playing who wants to be a millionaire.

That doesn't seem too far fetched when you read a comment on the PS4 ESO Community from Benjamin Blunt stating "The only reason [Christopher Gallagher] made this public knowledge is because someone else found out illegitimately and was going to expose it on Reddit anyway."

These comments leads me to believe that even in the end all those involed were so desperate to be in control of the market that if they couldn't profit no one could.
    Edited by Lafemmina on May 14, 2017 9:00AM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lafemmina wrote: »
    @DannyLV702

So when did you find out how to get the Khajiit Skooma Bubbler Recipe? Because uh...
    I know a guy on PS4 selling one. Wants at least a million but I think he got offered 3 mill

This Quote from April 7th makes it seem like you've had a personal conversation with the seller, or am I wrong? In fact it almost sounds like you're trying to hype it up to be sold for 3mil o.O
    Especially considering it was posted almost immediately after this comment?
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Saw it on PS4 NA in a guild store for 3.25 million.

And if you look at the rest of Davey's posts he's clearly lying about getting it from hlaalu which leads me to believe he knew how to farm it as well.

This seems a little fishy, in fact that entire thread is super fishy. If you read it all carefully it seems like there's at least 3 players from PS4 clearly lying or omitting where they got the Recipe from :/
    Thread link here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331877/khajiit-skooma-bubbler/p1

I find it incredibly suspicious that you just now decided to come forward immediately after Xbox players tried to profit from it, NOT a month ago when PS4 players were out there playing who wants to be a millionaire.

That doesn't seem too far fetched when you read a comment on the PS4 ESO Community from Benjamin Blunt stating "The only reason [Christopher Gallagher] made this public knowledge is because someone else found out illegitimately and was going to expose it on Reddit anyway."

These comments leads me to believe that even in the end all those involed were so desperate to be in control of the market that if they couldn't profit no one could.

No offense but you're thinking too hard. The original guys who knew where to farm it made their huge profits and then released the information a few days after some guys release a fake farm spot. I was going to post this right away but I'm usually busy and didn't have the time. And I don't know the guy who was selling the recipe personally, I just knew who he was in case I l, or anyone else wanted to buy it. That's all there is to it.

And also, I made this post knowing that this is mostly a PC community, and I know that a lot of PC players even believed the recipe didn't exist.
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    No offense but you're thinking too hard. The original guys who knew where to farm it made their huge profits and then released the information a few days after some guys release a fake farm spot. I was going to post this right away but I'm usually busy and didn't have the time. And I don't know the guy who was selling the recipe personally, I just knew who he was in case I l, or anyone else wanted to buy it. That's all there is to it.

And also, I made this post knowing that this is mostly a PC community, and I know that a lot of PC players even believed the recipe didn't exist.

Well I'm no psychologist but in my experience, when people lie they tend to:

• Be incredibly vague to make you feel like you've gotten a lot of information, but in actuality you really haven't.
    • Lash out or insult, or as the kids call it now a days being salty
    No offense but you're thinking too hard.

• Deflect
    The original guys who knew where to farm it made their huge profits and then released the information a few days after some guys release a fake farm spot.

• Get defensive
    I was going to post this right away but I'm usually busy and didn't have the time. And I don't know the guy who was selling the recipe personally, I just knew who he was in case I l, or anyone else wanted to buy it.

• Try to command conversation
    That's all there is to it.

Aaaaand
    Bonus round!

• Change the subject

But in all seriousness,
    when did you find out how to farm it?
    Why are you defending these guys when I just quoted them outting it for spite, not generosity?
    What do you get out of it now that you wouldn't have gotten from exposing it a month ago?

All of these people needed this knowledge sooner before they wasted their mats, money, and time following false information. While you were too "busy" making three or so separate comments baiting people before actually posting how to.
    It would have been as easy as saying, Forever Hold Your Peace TG quest Pickpocket servants. That wasn't too hard.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lafemmina wrote: »

Well I'm no psychologist but in my experience, when people lie they tend to:

• Be incredibly vague to make you feel like you've gotten a lot of information, but in actuality you really haven't.
    • Lash out or insult, or as the kids call it now a days being salty
    No offense but you're thinking too hard.

• Deflect
    The original guys who knew where to farm it made their huge profits and then released the information a few days after some guys release a fake farm spot.

• Get defensive
    I was going to post this right away but I'm usually busy and didn't have the time. And I don't know the guy who was selling the recipe personally, I just knew who he was in case I l, or anyone else wanted to buy it.

• Try to command conversation
    That's all there is to it.

Aaaaand
    Bonus round!

• Change the subject

But in all seriousness,
    when did you find out how to farm it?
    Why are you defending these guys when I just quoted them outting it for spite, not generosity?
    What do you get out of it now that you wouldn't have gotten from exposing it a month ago?

All of these people needed this knowledge sooner before they wasted their mats, money, and time following false information. While you were too "busy" making three or so separate comments baiting people before actually posting how to.
    It would have been as easy as saying, Forever Hold Your Peace TG quest Pickpocket servants. That wasn't too hard.

I'm not defending those guys nor do I know them. I am also not involved with them. I saw the information, and passed it on a few days later when I realized the information had not reached the forums yet. You is welcome.

Another thing, I have not made any profit from this recipe.