Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

How to farm Khajiit Skooma Bubbler Design

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MBBOCHAOS wrote: »
    Danny the destroyer of all things fun. You make me sad inside bro lol
    Don't worry, your secret will make more ppl happen than just yourself as skooma bubblers will become more common. many people have spent fortunes on the random furnishings and pc has yet to have seen one drop so now we will have a khajiits right to skooma in houses more commonly
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

This is gonna be aids.... I hate thieves guild...

That's convenient, Velsa hates you.
  • spacecitypurrp
    spacecitypurrp
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

This is gonna be aids.... I hate thieves guild...

That's convenient, Velsa hates you.

Lmao yeah, I'm at 6 & 75% so pretty close now
    Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
    Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
    iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm not getting the design, but...

qkmwC6u.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

qkmwC6u.png

Hey can I see if I can port to you?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

qkmwC6u.png

Friend already tried, it stuck her at the Abah's Landing wayshrine. :/
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

qkmwC6u.png

Sucky, has she tried grouping and entering manually?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

qkmwC6u.png

Sucky, has she tried grouping and entering manually?

Just tried that, no dice. Tried sharing the quest, nada. This really seems like an oversight, because Hew's Bane isn't even a Khajiiti zone... and "servant" seems ubiquitous, as there's slaves and laborers who would ostensibly be servants everywhere, but it seems as if only the servants get the bubbler in their drop table.
    Edited by rhapsodious on May 13, 2017 2:53AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

qkmwC6u.png

wait, where is that NPC selling it for only 500 gold??? please tell khajiit!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

qkmwC6u.png

Yup you'll loot a few of these before getting the design. More common
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New problem: Left the instance to launder and run a trial, came back and the quest reset to right after you enter the palace. But now all the servers (and guards for that matter, wtf) are empty, meaning I can't pickpocket the key to get in. Abandoned and redid the quest, still empty.

Well this is fun.

I guess all I can really do is wait until later and see if the instance fully resets.
  • spacecitypurrp
    spacecitypurrp
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the servants inside the house?
    Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
    Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
    iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the servants inside the house?

Yes. The ones outside are supposed to drop the keys to get inside - although as we speak I'm still waiting for them to reset so I can get back in the place. Draaaaag. But once you get inside there's 10-15 NPCs that are all servants.
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    There's a much more detailed guide up from CGPsaint of what to do and what not to do in case anyone's getting stuck or confused :)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6aw5tf/guide_where_to_find_the_design_khajiit_skooma/
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lafemmina wrote: »
    There's a much more detailed guide up from CGPsaint of what to do and what not to do in case anyone's getting stuck or confused :)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6aw5tf/guide_where_to_find_the_design_khajiit_skooma/

Yooooo this is awesome
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would seem strange to gate an item around a quest and area you cannot access if you complete. Sadly, my nightblade completed this before homestead came out. Not sure if my other classes would even try picking pockets lol. Surely these items are available in other places, but then again......Zos.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on May 13, 2017 7:31AM
  • Lavennin
    Lavennin
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..how much do they sell? I don't want it but wonder if the profit will be worth the effort.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lavennin wrote: »
    Hmm..how much do they sell? I don't want it but wonder if the profit will be worth the effort.

They seem rare on PC, and some even believe they didn't exist, so probably would cost a bit. On PS4 you're looking at about 200k now maybe
  • Lavennin
    Lavennin
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Lavennin wrote: »

They seem rare on PC, and some even believe they didn't exist, so probably would cost a bit. On PS4 you're looking at about 200k now maybe

That's nice. Thanks!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost 5k views, yet only 50 comments. People do not want to bump this for reasons I see :p
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    Would seem strange to gate an item around a quest and area you cannot access if you complete. Sadly, my nightblade completed this before homestead came out. Not sure if my other classes would even try picking pockets lol. Surely these items are available in other places, but then again......Zos.

I have a couple of the crafted Bubblers from when I was farming if you want some free :) I'm Xbox NA :)
  • Hony
    Hony
    ✭✭
    @DannyLV702
    Thank you for the hint!
    I've got designs and bubblers for my little kitten ♥

PC EU
    @altemriel if you didn't find one, i'll give you a crafted one
    “Wie wollt Ihr etwas töten, dass bereits gestorben ist?“
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this, though it's pretty crappy if the only place you can get this design is in a quest locked location.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Saynna
    Saynna
    ✭✭
    You should give credit to where you find your info. Anyways, this was leaked out to the PS4 FB community group page by Christopher Gallagher on the 9th of May after a few individuals decided to try and waste people's time by claiming you could get the bubblers from Rawl'kha nobles in the inn. And as far as I know only about 10 or so people actually knew how to farm for the Skooma Bubblers and were controlling the market for them on PS4, Chris being one of them.
    PS4 NA Server EP/AD
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    Wait why didn't this come out sooner then?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hony wrote: »
    @DannyLV702
    Thank you for the hint!
    I've got designs and bubblers for my little kitten ♥

PC EU
    @altemriel if you didn't find one, i'll give you a crafted one

yes pleaaaaz, send this one a crafted one :)!!!
    This one will be happyyy :)
  • Hony
    Hony
    ✭✭
    @altemriel is it your userid? i didn' want to send it the wrong person :confused:
    “Wie wollt Ihr etwas töten, dass bereits gestorben ist?“
  • lagingervolpe
    lagingervolpe
    Soul Shriven
    Why did the PS4 people keep this from other platforms for so long? That's beyond selfish. I know they have been getting them since the beginning of April. There is a thread where some people are talking about selling them for 3mil!? I bet they have more money then they know what to do with. Also I'm frustrated that people kept saying they got them from Hlaalus to cover their own behinds, letting others waste mats and money to try to get something that they never could.

Edit: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331877/khajiit-skooma-bubbler/p1
    Edited by lagingervolpe on May 13, 2017 10:53AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hony wrote: »
    @altemriel is it your userid? i didn' want to send it the wrong person :confused:

yes PC EU, @altemriel

this one will be most thankful

witho hope for the bubbles
    furry Maoimii
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why did the PS4 people keep this from other platforms for so long? That's beyond selfish. I know they have been getting them since the beginning of April. There is a thread where some people are talking about selling them for 3mil!? I bet they have more money then they know what to do with. Also I'm frustrated that people kept saying they got them from Hlaalus to cover their own behinds, letting others waste mats and money to try to get something that they never could.

Edit: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331877/khajiit-skooma-bubbler/p1

Probably for the same reason an argonian wouldn't share it with a dark elf if the argonian had found the secret first

Just think of me as the argonian who doesn't judge and loves everyone :)