Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Skooma Bubbler

Draqone
Draqone
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have this recipe?

It doesn't show on TTC at all...
ESO Balance:
“All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for one all day at trading guilds. Haven't found it yet. :-(
    Edited by Jciampi on March 27, 2017 10:42PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think anyone who finds one is not going to sell it. At least not for a while.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the Hookah ? I have never seen one an if I ever did it was for medicinal purposes only .
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if anyone has it, yet. I've been checking regularly for it, but I can say it hasn't been seen on a trader yet (at least not according to TTC). You can get the item itself while in decorating mode in your home through the crown store portion of the decorating UI.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we look at this issue from 30,000 feet? Step outside the conversation for a second?

Zos has created a furnishing that represents a device used to grind up and smoke a certain plant. Players are going to want it because it looks like a device that can be used to grind up and smoke an entirely other kind of plant. If anyone pointed this out, ZOS would offer the obvious and absurd story that the thought never crossed their mind and that they had no idea the two things look alike. This absurd story is imperative because the second plant is stigmatized, even though it's the first plant that kills you fifty ways by using it and addicts you into allowing it to do so. And the absurd story will remain imperative despite how asinine and totally transparent it is despite the fact that in my state both plants are entirely legal, so there's no reason to stigmatize either...unless we want to stigmatize the first since it really does kill you.

Just pointing out that, sigh, this is the world in which we live. Humans are weird.
  • fallentemplar
    fallentemplar
    ✭✭✭
    I think it not dropping is a bug because still heard zero on it and seen zero selling
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw it on PS4 NA in a guild store for 3.25 million.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know a guy on PS4 selling one. Wants at least a million but I think he got offered 3 mill
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really!! 1 mil? I have one sitting in the bank that I haven't bothered advertising yet :lol:
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I know a guy on PS4 selling one. Wants at least a million but I think he got offered 3 mill

I apparently have a reason to keep doing the hlaalu gamble.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that where the PS4 guy got it? Or was it a drop from an anniversary box?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Nakiki92
    Nakiki92
    ✭✭
    The best chance to get the recipe is buy buying it from the Master Writ Vendor (if you already have done master writs). Only a small chance and a gamble every time but one of the easiest ways. Unless you want to loot all the containers in Tamriel, which also can be fun, think of the exploration you'll do :smile:

Or buy it at the crown store.
    CP 810+ XboX One - Europe Server
    Dominion Stamblade - Nakiki
    Ebonheart Templar/Healer - ZanuZika

Playstation 4 - Europe Server CP 116
    Dominion Nightblade - Zanuki
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nakiki92 wrote: »
    The best chance to get the recipe is buy buying it from the Master Writ Vendor (if you already have done master writs). Only a small chance and a gamble every time but one of the easiest ways. Unless you want to loot all the containers in Tamriel, which also can be fun, think of the exploration you'll do :smile:

Or buy it at the crown store.
    Have you or anyone else actually got it from Rolis? I have bought those documents probably over thousand by now. It has not drpped to me nor anyone else i know.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Nakiki92
    Nakiki92
    ✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Have you or anyone else actually got it from Rolis? I have bought those documents probably over thousand by now. It has not drpped to me nor anyone else i know.

I did not yet received one, but the is a recipe for it in epic quality (see link). By why I think this might be the best option.
    Me and a friend of me did mostly Volenfell just for the containers and urns. This might also be a good option because we got a bunch of blueprints/recipe's and designs. Except a few things, namely Diagrams/praxis/ and formula's But we still love urns and containers for this. Try also to practice a bit in legerdemain, this is also a very good way to find stuff in my opinion.

http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=116123&summary

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not yet received one, but the is a recipe for it in epic quality (see link). By why I think this might be the best option.
    Me and a friend of me did mostly Volenfell just for the containers and urns. This might also be a good option because we got a bunch of blueprints/recipe's and designs. Except a few things, namely Diagrams/praxis/ and formula's But we still love urns and containers for this. Try also to practice a bit in legerdemain, this is also a very good way to find stuff in my opinion.

Thank you for your effort, but it looks like you have not actually seen the bubbler, so the hunt continues.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

is it the large waterpipe? or what is it?
  • Nakiki92
    Nakiki92
    ✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

That's correct, this is what you can make with it http://esoitem.uesp.net/item-115680-1-4.png & http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/02/Khajiit-Skooma-Bubbler.jpg

• Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭

That's correct, this is what you can make with it http://esoitem.uesp.net/item-115680-1-4.png & http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/02/Khajiit-Skooma-Bubbler.jpg

We generally know what it does. We are more interested if it's actually ingame, because we don't actually know anyone that has found the recipe.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

my khajiit need this!!!
  • tyran404_ESO
    tyran404_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've been searching for it since homestead came out. So far no one I've seen or spoken to has heard of it dropping on PC/NA. would love to know where they got it to drop on ps4, be it a special pick pocket or what.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just had a random guy in /zone give my the bubbler (not the recipe), so it does exist. I'm not sure how he got the recipe. He gave it to me after he had linked it in chat and I made some smart ass comment. He then said he was giving it to me but I though he was just being a smart ass too until I rezoned and I had a mail from him. I then thanked him but he didn't respond or I might have asked how he got it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadzilla Will pay a very large amount for the recipe, or info on how to grind for it. PC NA
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    tamriel trade center doesnt seem to know the item or recipe....
    PC-EU @lientier
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one khajiit also would like to own the bubbler in her home.

Will pay lot of gold for the one, who will sell this one the recipe or the bubbler.

Heavy breathing
    Maoimii

PC EU
    @altemriel
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy the bubbler itself for 320 crowns, it's under parlor items in the crown store. So if you really want it but can't find the recipe. It's what I did... Twice
  • Hobbes84
    Hobbes84
    Soul Shriven
    Damn, I saw someone selling one for 400k on PS4 just the other day. I should have snatched it up and flipped it for a huge profit...
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    So can we look at this issue from 30,000 feet? Step outside the conversation for a second?

Zos has created a furnishing that represents a device used to grind up and smoke a certain plant. Players are going to want it because it looks like a device that can be used to grind up and smoke an entirely other kind of plant. If anyone pointed this out, ZOS would offer the obvious and absurd story that the thought never crossed their mind and that they had no idea the two things look alike. This absurd story is imperative because the second plant is stigmatized, even though it's the first plant that kills you fifty ways by using it and addicts you into allowing it to do so. And the absurd story will remain imperative despite how asinine and totally transparent it is despite the fact that in my state both plants are entirely legal, so there's no reason to stigmatize either...unless we want to stigmatize the first since it really does kill you.

Just pointing out that, sigh, this is the world in which we live. Humans are weird.

I don't think anyone can see a Skooma bubbler from 30,000 feet. That being said, I don't think anyone can find the recipe if it was right under their nose either. It still doesn't show up on TTC.

Is this even in the recipe drop table? I am still looking for this.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on April 25, 2017 6:12AM
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    I have not seen this but I think the same is going on for some other recipes. like;
    Bread plain: http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/bread-plain/
    Garlic on a string: http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/garlic-string-display/
    This teapot: http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/teapot-common/

And more, like all the sacks of rice/millet etc. And these are even just green recipes..

It must be a bug that they don't drop, or they are planning to put them in with morrowwind..
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the recipe drops on PS4 NA because I got one via a Hlallu grab bag...and I've learned it, but I'll send anyone a bubbler for some cash. But it's on PS4, confirmed.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ davey1107 - How many plans did you purchase before you got the Skooma Bubbler?
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."