The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

@Someone or whoever can poke the one to fix the infinite loading screens in Cyrodiil

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legedric wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Its something to do with grouping, cause I get zero load screens in Cyrodiil

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

I somewhat confirm this. Whenever I am running around solo in Cyrodiil I have no (or at least significantly less) infinite loading screens when teleporting through Cyrodiil compared to being grouped in PvP.

On Xbox EU it has zero, null and nada to do with being in group or not. Nothing whatsoever. I "solo" quite often, and it is just as bad as when I'm in a group.

Furthermore, in general - I'm starting to believe that there are any specific bug(s) causing all this, I am pretty positive that this is about really bad server performance. Or, if we look at it another way, the game is coded in a way which demands too much resources, that it's hard to keep up with the demand.
  • SathuDuwa
    SathuDuwa
    ✭✭✭
    Try changing game video settings to Low (and forcing subsampling to low too if you can live with it), leave any group and then Restart the entire game (quit and restart).

I noticed that this happened more frequently when i've set video settings to Ultra and in large groups
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the critical rush bug again last night, where you are TP in the air with loading screen and then pop up in the starting base :/
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Had the critical rush bug again last night, where you are TP in the air with loading screen and then pop up in the starting base :/

At least your loading screen ended then :pensive:
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a summer of solo play, I've been mostly grouping with 6-12 players lately. Load screen issues have been common.

Today I had an awesome sequence of:
    load screen
    killed ESO process
    returned under the geometry @ alessia where my group was fighting, so I was in combat; I wait it out and then /stuck
    load screen
    killed ESO process
    returned to game and was able to play this time.

If ZOS can't reproduce load screen issues, it's because they don't play ESO.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - See your faithful guide of the loading screens.

If you don't have any idea how to fix the loading screens, a great idea would be to at least bring us new art work to look at.

Or they could insert a card game on those load screens, to play while you wait LOL.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Isn't it about time somebody takes a look at this?! Every day.. multiple times a day... people have to face infinite loading screens / crashes in Cyrodiil (EU/TF). Has ZOS given up on the PvP player base or what?

[Edit to remove @name in title]

It's been doing this for weeks now I haven't even logged in to the game in about 2 weeks in fear of seeing how dead pvp might look in vivec ps4 its suppose to be fixed on the 28th for ps4 but by that time I'm afraid it will be to late everyone has already started playing other games I'm sure pvp will return to the way it use to be but it will probably take awhile
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 25, 2017 10:05PM
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Cool, thanks for the info so far, all. We've passed all this along.

To the same people as Jessica passed it along to in July?! I hope not.

Which July are you referring to? 2017? 2016? 2015? or 2014?

Its hard to keep track of all the communication from the community to the developers since the results have been so pervasive. /s