The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@Someone or whoever can poke the one to fix the infinite loading screens in Cyrodiil

Docmandu
Docmandu
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Isn't it about time somebody takes a look at this?! Every day.. multiple times a day... people have to face infinite loading screens / crashes in Cyrodiil (EU/TF). Has ZOS given up on the PvP player base or what?

[Edit to remove @name in title]
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Isn't it about time somebody takes a look at this?! Every day.. multiple times a day... people have to face infinite loading screens / crashes in Cyrodiil (EU/TF). Has ZOS given up on the PvP player base or what?

Considering this bug has been a major issue since at least 2.2, I think the obvious answer is yes. 2.2 also introduced FPS drop bugs and terrain LOD bugs that still haven't been fixed.

It's not like the best and the brightest @ ZOS have been confounded by these issues for the past year and a half. These issues have been swept under the rug.

It's shameful.

Edited by zyk on May 11, 2017 8:03PM
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... get in... #50 queue wait.. finally get in... 2 deaths and bingo... endless loading screen again... this is getting redonculous...
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think there are two different types of them. One is an insane long load screen - give it 2-3 minutes, and you eventually get through. The other seem to be a flat out crash of your connection (ZOS, for the love of God, please provide _ANY_ feedback on these loadscreen as to what is going on, even a progress bar would help!), and requires an Alt-F4, a relog, and a prayer to Azura that you don't get kicked out of Cyrodiil and back into queue
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that's number 3 today.... sigh...
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will never be fixed, beyond dev capabilites
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that makes the 4th time...

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert as I've said before.. ESO most fun MMO, but also the most frustrating one. Having to constantly kill the game client and relogin, then requeue for Cyrodiil is NOT fun!
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that makes the 4th time...

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert as I've said before.. ESO most fun MMO, but also the most frustrating one. Having to constantly kill the game client and relogin, then requeue for Cyrodiil is NOT fun!

time for a new game bud, the devs dont care about anything except profits, thats why they sell $40 mounts instead of doing these fixes
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    For all the money they got from the facebook lawsuit and all the money from the Morrowind DLC, I would hope some of that went to getting better servers, and wasn't all blown on adds for Morrowind. For real though, I have never seen a AAA game have problems like this for such a long time... it's sort of depressing tbh :(
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaannnnddd... here we go again...

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again...
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ZOS_AntonioP on May 17, 2017 2:08AM

ROFL! These mods lol... auto-pilot much?! No wonder support of this game is horrible.

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for hoping Morrowind would resolve this... guess we'll have to wait a couple of years again before anything is done about this issue.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet that thing which they calls "megaserver" is poorly configured vps at amazon aws, so they never fix it, and don't want to implement mechanics which makes blobing that much viable with usable side effect - ruining whole campaign
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on May 24, 2017 10:59PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for hoping Morrowind would resolve this... guess we'll have to wait a couple of years again before anything is done about this issue.

You dont have to wait, just log off. Problem solved. Stop being dramatic.
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd wager for some of these peeps the issue is at your end.

I get the odd one myself, and the odd cyro load screen crash, but I don't get the frequency some of you do.

A half dozen a day or so? Sounds like a "you" kind of issue...
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    loading screen of death = cyro death. Loosing half of the warband to it every prime time. ZoS fix that !
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that gotta be fixed if we want ESO to be a real MMO with PVP
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you found somebody.. have him look at the constant Cyrodiil crashes too pls!
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS fix this. It's so annoying.
    :]
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First endless loading screen in Cyrodiil today.. Oh my god, I'm so happy... NOT! @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again...
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another server crash on EU... and 5 minutes later infinite loading screen due to warden gap closer, Nature's Grasp, not working properly on ZOS's *** server code.

sigh... this thread is probably going to live for years to come..
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand... another server crash on Vivec/EU
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Considering this bug has been a major issue since at least 2.2, I think the obvious answer is yes. 2.2 also introduced FPS drop bugs and terrain LOD bugs that still haven't been fixed.

It's not like the best and the brightest @ ZOS have been confounded by these issues for the past year and a half. These issues have been swept under the rug.

It's shameful.

They have best and brightest?
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    For all the money they got from the facebook lawsuit and all the money from the Morrowind DLC, I would hope some of that went to getting better servers, and wasn't all blown on adds for Morrowind. For real though, I have never seen a AAA game have problems like this for such a long time... it's sort of depressing tbh :(

Why would this game have ever been considered AAA?
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it hasn't been fixed by now than it won't ever be fixed. Been happening for 2 years on consoles maybe on PC as well idk about PC. Whenever they get around to fix it, if they do, it may be too late.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet more cyrodiil crashes...
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another crash...

no rush ZOS... we'll wait couple of months more... like the 2 years we had to wait before even looking into the performance issues in Cyro
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More days of infinite loading screens...
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

PC - NA same situation.