The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@Someone or whoever can poke the one to fix the infinite loading screens in Cyrodiil

• Skjoldur
    Skjoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Yet another server crash on EU... and 5 minutes later infinite loading screen due to warden gap closer, Nature's Grasp, not working properly on ZOS's *** server code.

sigh... this thread is probably going to live for years to come..

Does not only happen with warden gap closer. Had the same problem several times with crit rush.
  • Skjoldur
    Skjoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Isn't it about time somebody takes a look at this?! Every day.. multiple times a day... people have to face infinite loading screens / crashes in Cyrodiil (EU/TF). Has ZOS given up on the PvP player base or what?

[Edit to remove @name in title]
    I bet that thing which they calls "megaserver" is poorly configured vps at amazon aws, so they never fix it, and don't want to implement mechanics which makes blobing that much viable with usable side effect - ruining whole campaign

I don't think it matters where the "megaserver" is running, it's just garbage.
    Jamascus wrote: »
    _Crow wrote: »
    For all the money they got from the facebook lawsuit and all the money from the Morrowind DLC, I would hope some of that went to getting better servers, and wasn't all blown on adds for Morrowind. For real though, I have never seen a AAA game have problems like this for such a long time... it's sort of depressing tbh :(

Why would this game have ever been considered AAA?

Because it was expensive, nothing else. At least now, all the bugs, performance issues and questionable decisions do fit to a grindy freemium game of some greedy company.
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    Try spamming the options button. That seems to work most of the time
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA crash to me now...
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert can we at least get more loading screen variety for Cyrodiil? There are so many awesome images which are no longer being used because all the new loading screens currently hype Morrowind.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Guess the patch of today, wasn't the one... yet another Cyrodiil crash
    2. QuebraRegra
      QuebraRegra
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "just whisper them"!?!?! People seem to think this is a thing? Does this actually work?

If so, ZOS just needs to code: admin "wshisper" player when load time exceeds 15s?
    3. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Pokes ZOS with a stick... chants "fix broken game" @ZOS_GinaBruno

sigh... back at position #31 in the queue....
      Edited by Docmandu on June 18, 2017 5:34PM
    4. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      and this is how long it takes to get back to position #1
    5. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And the next infinite loading screen... time to go play something that DOES work...
    6. gp1680
      gp1680
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Keep peppering them with customer support tickets. Every time you crash, send them one.
    7. Curson
      Curson
      ✭✭
      [PS4] There are moments where the load screen time is normal and then all of a sudden, for the next hour or two, every time I have to go through a load screen, it's an "unusually long" one (3-4 minutes). I believe we need change this message to "usually long" in order to accurately reflect the current state of Cyrodiil load screens.
    8. Carpe-Veritatem
      Carpe-Veritatem
      ✭✭✭
      My conspiracy theory is that most loading screens occur when servers are pop locked, and are designed to rotate players from the queue into the game by forcing other players out to make room. Then, after the infinite loading screen requires one to shut down the game entirely, you end up outside of Cyro with a long wait to get back in. Of course they also occur randomly and are no doubt related to bugs in existance forever now. But I totally agree that it's shameful and speaks poorly of the developers abilities and/or the companies willingness to expend resources to get their game right.
    9. Glycer
      Glycer
      ✭✭
      Can we please have a fix for the infinite loading screens? Its disturbing.
      PK'ing since Pong.
      Founder of Inside Trade.
      Developer at PlayerGadget.
    10. themdogesbite
      themdogesbite
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Log in, play for 15 min, loading screen --> relog, requeue, play another 10 min (spent on horse simulator back to group). Reach group, another loadingscreen --> QQ.
      :]
    11. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No day goes by without an infinite loading screen followed by a 60-80+ queue and a 30-60 minute wait.... good god what *** poor customer support!
    12. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno stop ignoring us!
    13. gp1680
      gp1680
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      My conspiracy theory is that most loading screens occur when servers are pop locked, and are designed to rotate players from the queue into the game by forcing other players out to make room. Then, after the infinite loading screen requires one to shut down the game entirely, you end up outside of Cyro with a long wait to get back in. Of course they also occur randomly and are no doubt related to bugs in existance forever now. But I totally agree that it's shameful and speaks poorly of the developers abilities and/or the companies willingness to expend resources to get their game right.

I used to subscribe to that same theory, however, after recent "fixes", I can now reenter Cyrodiil after a crash. Sometimes I get hung up in loading screens and get booted back to the main gate, but I still get back in. Everything else in your post is spot on. They either don't care about the poor performance in Cyro or they can't fix it and won't be honest about it.
    14. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And again 2x today stuck in infinite loading screen in Cyrodiil.... y U no care ZOS?!
    15. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      At least I'm not alone...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WqnR3UaAg[/video]
    16. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Not fixed in V3.0.10
    17. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And... another Cyrodiil server-wide crash...
    18. Flake
      Flake
      ✭✭✭
      It's pretty easy to avoid load screens. If you're in a party, first check to see if any party members appear invisible. If they do, move out of distance until they render.

If you have one party member that remains invis, or someone else new joins and they appear as invis to anyone within the party. Bing bing, loading screen.

No idea how this works if you're single, but the above works every time in cyrodiil.

19. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Flake wrote: »
      It's pretty easy to avoid load screens. If you're in a party, first check to see if any party members appear invisible. If they do, move out of distance until they render.

If you have one party member that remains invis, or someone else new joins and they appear as invis to anyone within the party. Bing bing, loading screen.

No idea how this works if you're single, but the above works every time in cyrodiil.

Nice tip... except that... the entire server crashes and is rolled back in many occasions... twice just now.
      Also.. I never group up in Cyrodiil.. so anything group bug related isn't going to affect me.
    20. Flake
      Flake
      ✭✭✭
      Well that blows lol
    21. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What a great start of an evening... #16 in queue... not bad... after 15 minute wait, get popup... run outside a keep, get kicked to login screen (apparently yet another Cyrodiil server crash / rollback)... sigh...

and still.... total silence at ZOS HQ.
    22. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Even better... log back in ... #10 in queue... get fairly quick queue pop, since everybody is logging back in... use transit shrine to port to nearest keep... and... infinite loading screen.

23. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      And another crash...
    24. Docmandu
      Docmandu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Here we go again... infinite loading screen...
    25. Durham
      Durham
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I would settle for a short sentence at this point...
      Hey guys we are aware .. we have some fixes incoming ... but we get nothing .. no communication
      PVP DEADWAIT
      PVP The Unguildables