The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

(NA/PC ) What PVP Guilds are Still Active?

• Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    Figure I'll throw out my own estimates as to the size and active times of Haderus guilds, any members please feel free to correct me if I'm off:
    Macro and Cheese: 4-10 Prime Time
    Dominion Imperial Guard (DiG): 8-30 Prime Time
    Raven and the Rose (RnR): 8-30 Prime Time

Legion of Mordor and Phoenix Rising frequently enough, but I guess they aren't homed...?

Haven't seen Chaos Crew (DC) in awhile, anyone know if they moved to another campaign, or broke up?
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this list Crispen. It was very insightful last time. Looking forward to seeing this list fleshed out again.

I have a bit more info on the status of EP in TF if you want to use it.

-Never heard of Myrymidons, apparently they run as the same time as I do but I've never seen them.
    - Same goes for Zombie death machine. Never seen or heard of them.
    - SOTP runs a small scale medium size group a few times a week during the primetime slot.
    - War Battalion lead by Tiberius is active a few nights a week during the primetime slot.
    - I occasionally see some Looking for group guild groups up. Once a week maybe? I can find out on that. They play usually in both the daytime and primetime slots. At least when they were active.

Edit: Most of the Ep guilds in TF only run 2-3 nights a week or less. Let me know if you want that info.

Thanks Nick I have updated those. If you could find out what days they run that would be great as well. I will start adding a (M,T,W) to the end of the guilds.

Who is in Spectres of the Phoenix(SotP)? Also do you know any other EP guilds that are running during the Night (1 AM EST - 9 AM EST) and Day (9 AM EST - 5 PM EST) crews?

Myrmîdons was krothas guild I have seen some of them around but I will move them to MIA for now.

Old Guild List
    Krotha
    Number-One-Headband
    Ishkashi
    Arinar Silinious
    Protard Mcbutner
    Master cookie
    Theoreomaster
    Vuax
    Luscious Lilly
    Aniline
    Wardusk
    Vasq
    Patrick Scott
    Lunista
    Valieric
    Yol Toor Qiind
    Ragnarthorn

Huggelz wrote: »
    Full Metal Carebears aka Braidas Bunch aka Inglorious Fa**ots. DC AZ and we put people in the cut.

What time do you guys run, primetime? Also what is avg group size?
    Humphie wrote: »
    Mikmak wrote: »
    ...I don't have a guild

I think he means BADS, which is now REVERB, just without you, since you quit the game. >:)

Thank You. What time does Reverb run and what size group do you run?
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Chaos Riders runs mainly DC groups, sometimes others. I think Mondays and Wednesdays in primetime, avg size 4-8.

Thanks, what server do you guys play on?
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Vokundein 7AM - 2:00AM EST

Frozen did you mean 7PM or that Vokundein also runs during the day?

Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takuto wrote: »
    Figure I'll throw out my own estimates as to the size and active times of Haderus guilds, any members please feel free to correct me if I'm off:
    Macro and Cheese: 4-10 Prime Time
    Dominion Imperial Guard (DiG): 8-30 Prime Time
    Raven and the Rose (RnR): 8-30 Prime Time

Legion of Mordor and Phoenix Rising frequently enough, but I guess they aren't homed...?

Haven't seen Chaos Crew (DC) in awhile, anyone know if they moved to another campaign, or broke up?

Thanks I have updated the info above. I also added Chaos Crew to the MIA section. Are there any other EP guilds that run on Had or is it just R&R?
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think they have just had low participation lately. @Claire might be able to clarify?
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak come back to Had ... I miss
    NBrookus wrote: »

I think they have just had low participation lately. @Claire might be able to clarify?

I miss Chaos Crew :( I do not see them like in the past !!
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vokundein 7AM - 2:00AM EST

Frozen did you mean 7PM or that Vokundein also runs during the day?

I run 6-12men groups often during the morning / afternoon. so 7AM.

Here is a list of missing EP guilds :

Flame : 2PM - 6PM EST

EP Hit Squad : 7AM - 2AM EST

Lambent Darkness : 5PM - 2AM EST

Moons and Stars : 4AM - 11AM EST

AMATERAS : 4AM - 11AM EST

I know there is also a very large AD japanese guild running 4AM - 11AM EST with Queen's RAM but I don't remember the name. GONDAWARA or something.
    Edited by frozywozy on March 31, 2017 11:33PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Chaos Riders runs mainly DC groups, sometimes others. I think Mondays and Wednesdays in primetime, avg size 4-8.

Thanks, what server do you guys play on?

That's Haderus, sorry.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Flames : 2PM - 6PM EST

We are actually called "Flame", not "Flames".
    Our raid times are mainly 2PM - 6PM EST or 2PM - 9PM on weekends.
    Our group size goes from 4 to 12, usually around 8.

@Crispen_Longbow , thank you for remaking this post, always fun seeing what other guilds made it this long and which new ones were made!
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

For a guild that used to run 6-10 every single night it's sad to see them missing.
    Thanks I have updated the info above. I also added Chaos Crew to the MIA section. Are there any other EP guilds that run on Had or is it just R&R?

Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime
    *All three above can field a large group in prime time but seem to run irregular sizes and days
    Edited by NBrookus on March 31, 2017 10:56PM
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭

For a guild that used to run 6-10 every single night it's sad to see them missing.

We're only partially MIA :wink: We're a little light lately, but still fielding at least a small group every night. In fact...heading out now.

Edited by Claire on March 31, 2017 11:11PM
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I don't know if you can count Adamant as "active" or "alive," it's mostly just me getting rekt and Mojican being grumpy about me being an idiot.

That being said, we occasionally run 2-8 in Trueflame because we're forced to (Haderus is either all zergs or no action, Azura's seems faction unbalanced) in the evenings until we get too salty to function after being zerged down.

:)
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Invictus runs 7pm EST until maybe 9-10pm EST for raid nights 3 times a week. Usually hit about 10-12 in those groups consistently. EDIT: Forgot to add that we cap our groups at 16, however. But we really only hit that rarely recently.

Apart from that, any other groups you see are probably our smaller groups, or a thrown together raid. We're around! :#
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on April 1, 2017 8:35AM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    IoTE is semi-active and we play in Azuras Star on AD @ prime time during the weekend. Definitely Saturday. Sometimes Sunday. Hardly during the weekdays due to RL schedules.

AD Azura's star
    Imperium of the Eagle_____Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST) (6-12)
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IoTE is semi-active and we play in Azuras Star on AD @ prime time during the weekend. Definitely Saturday. Sometimes Sunday. Hardly during the weekdays due to RL schedules.

AD Azura's star
    Imperium of the Eagle_____Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST) (6-12)

Thanks, I have added the guild.

Glory wrote: »
    I don't know if you can count Adamant as "active" or "alive," it's mostly just me getting rekt and Mojican being grumpy about me being an idiot.)

Thanks, I have pulled Adamant off the list.
    Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime
    *All three above can field a large group in prime time but seem to run irregular sizes and days
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    We are actually called "Flame", not "Flames".
    Our raid times are mainly 2PM - 6PM EST or 2PM - 9PM on weekends.
    Our group size goes from 4 to 12, usually around 8.

Thank you I have updated the info.

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Waffle Rescue Society is a DC guild that runs once-ish a month.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Total Dominionation is not included in the Azura's Star guild groups. I don't believe many or any of them even have forum accounts in the first place.

They are a group mostly composed of lower level players that form together to form full raids, i.e. in zone they ask people to join their group by typing TD, when TD is full, they ask people to type TD2, when TD2 is full, they have TD3 going.

Known for their zone call outs and their PvDooring, relentless and proud Aldmeri Dominion members.

I don't know if you can actually count them as a guild as they are mostly formed by pugs in zone, I don't know how many actual members make up their raids.
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    The Waffle Rescue Society is a DC guild that runs once-ish a month.

Waffle-Honey-78820.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @frozywozy Lambent Darkness is very much not MIA in Haderus. The 15 man proxy destro bomb squad complete with a pair of Onslaught gankers...
    havingacow wrote: »
    I love how Total Dominionation is not included in the Azura's Star guild groups. I don't believe many or any of them even have forum accounts in the first place.

They are a group mostly composed of lower level players that form together to form full raids, i.e. in zone they ask people to join their group by typing TD, when TD is full, they ask people to type TD2, when TD2 is full, they have TD3 going.

Known for their zone call outs and their PvDooring, relentless and proud Aldmeri Dominion members.

I don't know if you can actually count them as a guild as they are mostly formed by pugs in zone, I don't know how many actual members make up their raids.

781b6e59cf63a2ec09e0c2e5f93085d0_cringe-yikes-face-meme_300-400.png
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on April 4, 2017 3:43PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime

How many players do these guys run and do you have any idea of playtimes/frequency in Haddy?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »

Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime

How many players do these guys run and do you have any idea of playtimes/frequency in Haddy?

It varies widely. For example, I've seen Dreadlords 3 raids strong, but more often seems to be <8 or even not online at all. The other two aren't as big (at least in PvP land.)
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen guild groups from Evil Heart and Total Domination within Azura's on AD actively for more than a week now, should add them.
    Edited by Alomar on April 4, 2017 2:01PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime

It varies widely. For example, I've seen Dreadlords 3 raids strong, but more often seems to be <8 or even not online at all. The other two aren't as big (at least in PvP land.)

Can confirm these three have each run recently, at least in IC. I recognize them from nameplates in farming groups of varying sizes. Most of the time they're 6-10, but once or twice each week they're like kicking over an ant hill.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on April 4, 2017 4:13PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sempiternal Way
    Dreadlords
    Dark Elf Regime

Cool....thought maybe I somehow missed a huge portion of EP due to off playing times with the listings.

2.Sempiternal Way___________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(12-24)
    3.Dreadlords_________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(12-24)
    4.Dark Elf Regime____________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(12-24)

Conceivable to miss one raid on occasion out in Cyro, but thought maybe I was going blind in order to be missing three full raids in Prime Time for EP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUGz of Daggerfall is primarily a BwB guild. We enjoy non-cp and non proc set PvP. We play in Azura's a couple times a week. Most members have CP capped toons, but there is a huge population in BwB that is very enjoyable.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havingacow wrote: »

I would definitely count them as a guild because even though they pick up many pugs in zone they do use voice to coordinate. I'm not sure of their exact size since I've never joined their voice comms nor do I belong to their guild :)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• yell0wdart
    yell0wdart
    ✭✭
    @frozywozy Lambent Darkness is very much not MIA in Haderus. The 15 man proxy destro bomb squad complete with a pair of Onslaught gankers...

Haha, I think you have us confused with somebody else. For the most part, we're almost never running in Haddy. You might see a couple random members there on occasion, but to my knowledge, we've never run an organized group there.

Edited by yell0wdart on April 4, 2017 4:44PM
    PC/NA/EP Lambent Darkness

Señor Papasfritas - Orc Stamina Sorcerer
    Señor Papas - Bosmer Stamina Nightblade
    El Jefe de los Papas - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
    Mrs Taters - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Sir Taters - Redguard Stamina Dragon Knight
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yell0wdart wrote: »

Haha, I think you have us confused with somebody else. For the most part, we're almost never running in Haddy. You might see a couple random members there on occasion, but to my knowledge, we've never run an organized group there.

My mistake then! I hop between campaigns all the time and easily could have been in Trueflame but remembered it as Had.

But the 15 man proxy + destro + onslaught group that I was fleeing wildly from a few nights ago at BRK lumber mill definitely had many Lambent Darkness tabbards and moved like a school of fish. I remember because I had never heard of your guild before, but that group was clearly well coordinated.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on April 4, 2017 7:22PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Royal Aldmeri Guard has been repurposed as a PvE guild until we get more PvP raid leaders. We will hopefully be doing more PvP related things soon but it's up in the air at the moment.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Crispen_Longbow can you please move Requiem out of the Haderus DC line up? The internal guild poll i hosted dictated Azura's Star as Requiem's new PvP Home Campaign. Thank you.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Malveria
    Malveria
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Venatus has a timezone, it's Oceanic primetime.
    Venatus