The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(NA/PC ) What PVP Guilds are Still Active?

• stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    ON Truelag Only SG moves the map lol.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuartx13 wrote: »
    ON Truelag Only the DC faction as a whole moves the map lol.

Fixed that for you bud, though it's only a technical correction because they might as well be the same thing.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stuartx13 wrote: »
    ON Truelag Only SG moves the map lol.

They only thing they move is EP up the leaderbords. They're extremely generous.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saiyan_84 wrote: »
    i saw zazeer and some GoS during daytime hours yesterday

yeah I heard some players came back but not sure if GoS is up and running again though?
    maxjapank wrote: »
    We've had reports that Wormhole, the Japanese guild that plays in Oceanic time zone on NA/PC Trueflame, has rerolled from DC to EP. This should bring a bit more balance to the Oceanic time population and strength. Big props to them for making the change. See...Oceanic always tends to work itself out :)

Anyone know for sure if Wormhole has moved over? I saw khole is running more now with this new campaign.

New campaign Month lets get this updated. DK is on true flame 7pm-11pm est 16-24.

Last night it felt like DK was the only group moving the map for a few hours are we accurate on those AD TF groups?

Also could you add maybe guild contact for each guild. It could be helpful for coordination or just list maintenance.

I have updated DK to the TF Server for AD.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    saiyan_84 wrote: »
    i saw zazeer and some GoS during daytime hours yesterday

yeah I heard some players came back but not sure if GoS is up and running again though?

Anyone know for sure if Wormhole has moved over? I saw khole is running more now with this new campaign.

WORMHOLE is confirmed EP for this month
    Edited by Sile on April 28, 2017 1:25AM
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Takllin wrote: »
    Skitttles wrote: »
    Wait I thought every guild was Haxus according to zone chat?

If it's an EP guild it's just those that couldn't make it into the main PM guild so they were forced to create secondary guilds to hold the overflow.

PM can fit raids 1-5 usually into the main guild. Despite the bureaucratic nightmare it entails overflow guilds have been created out of necessity to fit raids 6-16.

Proud member of Pact raid 16
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.