The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blazing Spear Nerf

• C4rt3r_H4ll
    C4rt3r_H4ll
    ✭✭
    If they really want it to be a choice between DPS then why not make blazing spear akin to liquid lightning
    A) Return the stun
    B) make the blazing synergy deal damage
    C) have lumi NOT stun and grant a bigger buff to the resources to the player why synergies

I would REALLY like it if toppling charge had the same engine as ambush when navigating from point A to point B.

what I would like MOST OF ALL would be for the devs to care about community feedback
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they really want it to be a choice between DPS then why not make blazing spear akin to liquid lightning
    A) Return the stun
    B) make the blazing synergy deal damage
    C) have lumi NOT stun and grant a bigger buff to the resources to the player why synergies

I would REALLY like it if toppling charge had the same engine as ambush when navigating from point A to point B.

what I would like MOST OF ALL would be for the devs to care about community feedback

Personally, I'd like to see luminous shards cc (like blazing spear) up to 3 people per cast if ZOS is set on making blazing spear the PVE morph.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #8

When will luminous shards be fixed?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Area51Visitor
    Area51Visitor
    ✭✭✭
    This tells me a lot (who devs caters to, etc). Seems to me they continue to nerf NB and Temps while handing DK / Sorcs easy mode.

dk_stuff.jpg

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems reasonable to me. I see all three alliances pretty well represented among the DKs. ;)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #9

• Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #10

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This tells me a lot (who devs caters to, etc). Seems to me they continue to nerf NB and Temps while handing DK / Sorcs easy mode.

dk_stuff.jpg

LMAO!! What does this prove?? That there's a vMA leaderboard for DKs and there's only DKs on it!? *gasps*
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #11

3y0Reh1.jpg
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on March 8, 2017 8:15PM
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #12

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going off on a tangent I miss being able to stun with blazing spears when running pledges or trials. I am often the healer and would toss out an extra shard to stun an archer that decided to target me. Not a big thing really when it comes to finishing the fight because I could just stand in my own healing springs or something but more of a fun thing. Just something I find satisfying about being able to stun something attacking me then forgetting about it.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • silhouette187
    As a Templar tank I've had to resort to using Volcanic Rune as my CC and stun. At least make the radius larger please? And make it so it arms in 1 second instead of 2? Basically I range taunt all the adds, Swarm Mother brings them in every 2 seconds, then when there are a few grouped by me then I'll throw down the rune and rinse and repeat. I use dressing room to change gear and bars from trash to boss fights.

Trash: Swarm Mother
    1. Toppling Charge - Elude - Blazing Shield - Pierce Armor - Repentance
    2. Combat Prayer - Channeled Focus - Radiant Glory - Inner Rage - Volcanic Rune

Boss: Blood Spawn
    1. Absorb Magic - Elude - Blazing Shield - Pierce Armor - Heroic Slash
    2. Combat Prayer - Channeled Focus - Radiant Glory - Inner Rage - Breath of Life

It can be difficult to swap if the DPS likes to rush in and agro instead of letting the tank do their job, but otherwise it's pretty effective. I used to use Blazing Spear instead of Volcanic Rune, but what can I do now?
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

dk_stuff.jpg

Dude do you even realize that maelstrom arena leaderboards are divided by class?? No No, you just posted something on the forums without knowing anything, making people who don't know this fact think that dk are op as ***. Check before posting please.
    All it would have took for you to see this was to sroll a little more, and see that after dk there was sorc, and that magically the numbers went up again, compared to the last dk on the list.
    Edited by JinMori on March 10, 2017 4:13AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im doing fine without it but as I sit here using my destructive clench with a lightning staff; that has a DOT that sticks on the target, I do wonder about that justification. The DOT is small but you cant just move out of it.

Whatever, I guess. Luminous should be made to work better either way.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is fantastic!
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dk_stuff.jpg

What does the DK VMA leaderboard section have to do with the topic at hand? Lol.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay.

Templar MK II aka Warden is coming to a theater near u!
    For a small fee!
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #13

• clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerf was justified, blazing spear was an overloaded skill. If you want reliable templar cc, use focused charge or the javelin.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerf was justified, blazing spear was an overloaded skill. If you want reliable templar cc, use focused charge or the javelin.

I want luminous fixed. I gave up on blazing spear a long time ago. I use javelin. It's terrible as a defensive cc. I've used drain essence. It's terrible. I've used volcanic rune. It's terrible. All the templar community wants is for luminous to actually be fixed.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #14

• Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Day #15 & #16

• utb99
    utb99
    ✭✭✭
    Either return the Stun to BS, or Give Luminous a stun instead of a crappy Disorient. If you really want to make the choice between the two harder, increase magicka return from Luminous, its honestly not even noticable.
    Next ESO Live all Templars need to unite and demand for a change.
    'The gods can turn anything to good' -Martin Septim
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing Ritual, the most useless skill in ESO, why dont they remove this skill from the tree???

Have tried soo many ways to find this skill usefull in some type of scenario, but failed miserably.
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PEOPLE MAD WITH TEMPLARS

Wardens are coming soon, and I for one will be putting my templar to sleep till it gets fixed and switch healing to warden, ENOUGH with the senseless nerfs on templar, once they fix it... ill switch back.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Wrobel any update?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

dk_stuff.jpg

LMAO!! What does this prove?? That there's a vMA leaderboard for DKs and there's only DKs on it!? *gasps*
    Its still unfair, buff Khajiit
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • utb99
    utb99
    ✭✭✭
    While the nerf to Blazing Spear wasn't necessary, it's a bit of a stretch to say Magplar isn't viable for solo PvP.

I'd like to see proof that anyone can 1vX on a magplar after the nerf. I've talked to the best templars on console and not a single one can truly 1vX anymore. Sure you can kill 2 or 3 potatoes, but that's not 1vXing.

Ah em. I'm a little hurt. :(
    'The gods can turn anything to good' -Martin Septim
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    utb99 wrote: »
    While the nerf to Blazing Spear wasn't necessary, it's a bit of a stretch to say Magplar isn't viable for solo PvP.

I'd like to see proof that anyone can 1vX on a magplar after the nerf. I've talked to the best templars on console and not a single one can truly 1vX anymore. Sure you can kill 2 or 3 potatoes, but that's not 1vXing.

Ah em. I'm a little hurt. :(

Nero told me you had quit at that point in time. Glad to see you back