Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    Hey guys Black desert Online working on a console port for Xbox and PS4. Hopefully they will add a working MMO without horrid RNG.

I hope so game looks amazing.
    Agreed a buddy in my trial guild plays it on PC its looks amazing imagine how it will look on Scorpio.
    Hey guys Black desert Online working on a console port for Xbox and PS4. Hopefully they will add a working MMO without horrid RNG.

@KingJ
    Interesting as I just picked this up on their recent sale. If this comes under the PS4 pro and Xbox Scorpio focus, I'll definitely grab it. My computer isn't up to par for the higher end demands of that game graphically but it still looks amazing on my lower end pc.
    Yea they have a separate team working on the port hopefully by E3 we will have more information. Personally it depends how they handle the cash shop and controls I could see it taking a lot of players away from ESO. It just has to work and I know a lot of PvPers who will jump ship.
    JD2013 wrote: »

Hahahahah

Oh you're serious? BDO is horrible in its RNG and how pay to win it is.
    Actually it has better RNG than ESO with its Badlock protection program. So you won't have to run there equivalent of VMA 300+ times and still not get a Sharpened Inferno. The US PC version is less pay to win than the Asians server.
    Options
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over a month before zos *might* know what is causing the crashing on xbone?

mmmk
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We have another small update for you on this issue. As we’ve touched on before, the live server testing we ran a couple weeks ago gave us some good leads. Our engineers have poured over the logs we got from that testing, and what we’ve found is that there is some drop-off happening with communication between the game client and server. To give everyone context, any time anything happens in the game – an ability goes off, a passive activates, a sound plays, a particle effect displays – there is communication between the client and server. When a communication drop happens, it can look like anything from a momentary lag spike to freezing to a full disconnect.

We are still working to identify where those communication drop-offs are happening and why. While the data we got from the live server testing was helpful, we need more. In order to do this, we need to implement additional game logging on the server. This will help us better capture what is happening when a communication disruption occurs between the client and the server (the scenario you all are running into in Trials right now.)

Implementing the additional game logging we need will require a new console patch, which is currently scheduled for the beginning of May. If we’re able to push the new console incremental patch earlier than that, we certainly will. We appreciate everyone who has helped us gather data about this issue – thank you. And thank you for your patience as we continue to work toward a full resolution.

So, what I'm hearing is that trials will be a broken pile of garbage up until, and probably well after Morrowind launches? Typical. Good thing I have a big empty house that I don't give a *** about to keep me occupied until then.

XBox NA
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there a possibility of at least allowing console players to switch to PC? I would like to continue playing but I if trials are broken for another 3 months, that just isn't going to happen.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just remembered tera also coming to Xbox soon plus Conan Exile ESO on consoles will lose its player base to working games. You lose your endgame community your game will die. That's the reason why so many other MMO died kill off your endgame community the casual player base leaves because there nothing to do. ESo just doesn't work and if you lose the income of your loyal fan base the couple of month spending players won't keep you afloat.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just remembered tera also coming to Xbox soon plus Conan Exile ESO on consoles will lose its player base to working games. You lose your endgame community your game will die. That's the reason why so many other MMO died kill off your endgame community the casual player base leaves because there nothing to do. ESo just doesn't work and if you lose the income of your loyal fan base the couple of month spending players won't keep you afloat.

@KingJ

I think they are focusing on the non endgame players from 2012 to current.
    The content updates are mostly solo player centered and occasionally they add 4 man content.

Trials hasn't been a big success for them. I can't argue that anyone has come to ESO for the trials.
    Many people come for the solo and PvE content and there is a large enough group to suggest some of the PvP content pulls gamers in.

Not sure this game ever has been an endgame focus in terms of group content and the majority of the life of ESO the grouping tools have either not worked, been problematic or removed and made non-existent.

Even progressing through it, hasn't been meaningful unless you wanted a motif, skin or gear but then it becomes less dirable to run again.

It's not a large amount of players who run trials compared to PvP and smaller PvE content
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    Taking a pool for when you think trials will be fixed on xbox.Pick a week and put up 10k gold everything going into the pot.

June 6th
    Well @Oompuh looks like your going to win the pool.

But do any of us really win
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Zenimax has figured out a way to figure out the trials problem but they're not gonna implement the way to to figure it out until may. So until may there will be no progress in figuring out the issue and it MIGHT get fixes by Morrowind?
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking a pool for when you think trials will be fixed on xbox.Pick a week and put up 10k gold everything going into the pot.

June 6th

No we all lose.
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

June 6th

No we all lose.
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subscriptions -> ESO Plus -> Turn off Auto Renew
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there a possibility of at least allowing console players to switch to PC? I would like to continue playing but I if trials are broken for another 3 months, that just isn't going to happen.

Yes @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I would also be interested ad well. PC NA could use some more end game players.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭

Yes @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I would also be interested ad well. PC NA could use some more end game players.

I agree. If not permanently, at least until trials are fixed are console. Give the end gamers something to do.
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We have another small update for you on this issue. As we’ve touched on before, the live server testing we ran a couple weeks ago gave us some good leads. Our engineers have poured over the logs we got from that testing, and what we’ve found is that there is some drop-off happening with communication between the game client and server. To give everyone context, any time anything happens in the game – an ability goes off, a passive activates, a sound plays, a particle effect displays – there is communication between the client and server. When a communication drop happens, it can look like anything from a momentary lag spike to freezing to a full disconnect.

We are still working to identify where those communication drop-offs are happening and why. While the data we got from the live server testing was helpful, we need more. In order to do this, we need to implement additional game logging on the server. This will help us better capture what is happening when a communication disruption occurs between the client and the server (the scenario you all are running into in Trials right now.)

Implementing the additional game logging we need will require a new console patch, which is currently scheduled for the beginning of May. If we’re able to push the new console incremental patch earlier than that, we certainly will. We appreciate everyone who has helped us gather data about this issue – thank you. And thank you for your patience as we continue to work toward a full resolution.

So, we get to wait over a month for you guys to add logging so that you might be able to fix the issue sometime in the future? So that we can actually play the content we already paid for?

I don't know what to say. This is totally unacceptable.

The raid community on XB is already on life-support, and this is going to be the killing blow. I lose members from my raid guild every damn day at this point. And MoL is the mother *** weekly. Are you serious? What a kick in the junk.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Wrobel @ZOS_PhilipDraven @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror console players need to be given a new "one-time" option to transfer their accounts to PC.
    Edited by LiquidPony on March 29, 2017 4:49PM
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Zenimax has figured out a way to figure out the trials problem but they're not gonna implement the way to to figure it out until may. So until may there will be no progress in figuring out the issue and it MIGHT get fixes by Morrowind?

@Oompuh
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems ZOS has figured out there is a problem. They've also figured out how to better collect data

I don't think the recent comment suggests they know how to fix the issues but maybe they hope to make "some improvements" on the data collection that's needed to aid in identifying THe PROBLEMS

Nothing being fixed tho
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on March 29, 2017 5:03PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭

@Oompuh
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems ZOS has figured out there is a problem. They've also figured out how to better collect data

I don't think the recent comment suggests they know how to fix the issues but maybe they hope to make "some improvements" on the data collection that's needed to aid in identifying THe PROBLEMS

Nothing being fixed tho

They figured out how to collect more data, but the issue is we have to wait over a month for them to update the game to collect more data. At that rate, trials won't be playable for the Morrowind release..

That's a serious problem.
    Options
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    In light of broken trials and all the time
    It's gonna take y'all to fix your content, give all console players a Console-to-PC option. We play this game for trials, and they're broken. You want people to stick around? Work with Sony and Msoft on giving us account transfers!
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spread the word guys. Cancel subs. Mass cancellations required. *** idiots and greedy wankers. Serious mongalism going on at zos HQ.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

This is not something I would let linger.

Switching networking code from TCP/IP to UDP IPwould be the first thing I would do. Players will get choppier gameplay (i.e. character animation/npc animation stuttering, failing sounds), but at least they will be able to play with stable frames and connection. It's painless and easy to do.
    Options
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild has been discussing cancelling their subscriptions.I won't be renewing mine once it expires. This is far beyond unacceptable service, this is an insult to your community. If Zenimax is so greedy that they won't even attempt to fix these trials until May, then it's time for our console community to speak with our wallets and stop feeding into this. I've had better customer experiences with companies like Trion and Activision, and I would consider this to be the most disrespectful way a company of this caliber has ever treated an endgame community.
    Edited by Attackopsn on March 29, 2017 6:26PM
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

Options
  • HavocRaids
    HavocRaids
    Soul Shriven
    Cry me a river that way you can float out of craglorn
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »

@Oompuh

Nothing being fixed tho

They figured out how to collect more data, but the issue is we have to wait over a month for them to update the game to collect more data. At that rate, trials won't be playable for the Morrowind release..

Basically this. They need to collect more data to determine the root of the issue. This wont be implemented until May. If they can fix it in a timely manner we might be able to play Halls of Fabrication on time, but doubtful
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »

@Oompuh

Nothing being fixed tho

Basically this. They need to collect more data to determine the root of the issue. This wont be implemented until May. If they can fix it in a timely manner we might be able to play Halls of Fabrication on time, but doubtful

Which is unacceptable. Who is to say that new trial will even work? Who is to say there won't be a myriad of exploits rampantly being used by sub mediocre players receiving less than satisfactory repurcussions? If we allow them to do this then nothing will change. Breaking something in February and publicly stating in March that you might begin fixing it in May is an insult.
    Edited by Attackopsn on March 29, 2017 6:41PM
    PS4 NA

Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unsubbed. Everyone grow some balls and ditch paying them. Craft bag isn't that important now anyway. Nothing to farm or improve. Mats aren't selling for *** and will pick up in June anyway so no worries.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unsubbed. Everyone grow some balls and ditch paying them. Craft bag isn't that important now anyway. Nothing to farm or improve. Mats aren't selling for *** and will pick up in June anyway so no worries.

I've come on these forums in the past and seen people crying about some pretty unreasonable ***. This isn't unreasonable, this is actually what a reasonable human being does when a company does this.
    PS4 NA

Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »

I've come on these forums in the past and seen people crying about some pretty unreasonable ***. This isn't unreasonable, this is actually what a reasonable human being does when a company does this.

Yep. I can't warrant it anymore. I'm 802CP with 7 fully kitted up toons. I have the Elk, dro m'artha senche 7 other CS mounts. I even bought the 5500 crown IC dlc just for the mind shriven skin that they *** me over on by putting them in scam crates. Saying it's a 2 month delay from now to fix 2 trials is beyond all reason and just shows they do not give 2 ***. I cannot support it anymore financially, I've chucked so much money at this game to be treated like this. ..Na bruh ain't happening anymore.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

So basically you are adding some logging *** in a month so you can log content that NO ONE can nor WILL play because it is broken like ***? Doesn't make sense at all.

This is just a joke that we cant play payed content at all..
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

So basically you are adding some logging *** in a month so you can log content that NO ONE can nor WILL play because it is broken like ***? Doesn't make sense at all.

Ha good point. Who's gonna play the trials to log the data? Not me that's for sure
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Ha good point. Who's gonna play the trials to log the data? Not me that's for sure

Sure as hell not me, ain't got time to play broken content. I am letting my sub run out aswell and see what will happen within the next few weeks/months..

Nobody in there right mind will support a broken game like this atm.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • peak99
    peak99
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sad because at this rate we are likely not till May at the earliest.

But at least they're acknowledging it finally. Just wish you listened to us when vmol broke in DB and all the trials in 1T. :(
    Options