Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    Yeah I know I'm just fed up like everyone else, keeping this bumped
    My barbie house is really coming along everyone on Xbox eu should pop arround and send me a painting

Hmm I'm coming, just give me permission :smiley:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking a pool for when you think trials will be fixed on xbox.Pick a week and put up 10k gold everything going into the pot.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know I'm just fed up like everyone else, keeping this bumped
    My barbie house is really coming along everyone on Xbox eu should pop arround and send me a painting

Which painting did you want?

@DPShiro do you need a painting too? I mean all we can do right now is decorate houses and waste potions in front of dummies so might as well enjoy doing that, right?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    Taking a pool for when you think trials will be fixed on xbox.Pick a week and put up 10k gold everything going into the pot.

June 6th
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do we get extra points for getting the right day or nah?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibs on Infinity.

XBox NA
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Hahah stupid game I'm tearing my hair out
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭

The week of April 10 or April 17.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »

The week of April 10 or April 17.

Feb 32rd next last past year
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do we get extra points for getting the right day or nah?
    Yes you get extra points for the correct date.
    Options
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My honest guess is sadly when the Vvardenfell expansion is released.

Day 35 now of not being able to play Trials.

Time for an update and compensation now? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates? It would be great if the weekly trial was runnable this week.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    What even makes you think that it will be fixed when morrowind is released ??
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

June 6th is me being optimistic
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Is the most broken trial tye weekly why just why.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Come on ZoS, you gotta give us at least an update.
    Options
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates? It would be great if the weekly trial was runnable this week.

They did 5 days ago, they're not going to give you an hour by hour. There'll be an update when there's something significant to say. Jesus christ. Gina said in her post that the engineers are working on it + it's complicated.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, unfortunately. Our engineers are still collecting and digging into the data we have, and are trying to nail down exactly where and why the issue is occurring. It's a complicated issue, and not something we're taking lightly.

And yes, we are looking at all Trials, not just Vet MoL.

Edited by LadyLavina on March 28, 2017 2:36AM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »

They did 5 days ago, they're not going to give you an hour by hour. There'll be an update when there's something significant to say. Jesus christ. Gina said in her post that the engineers are working on it + it's complicated.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, unfortunately. Our engineers are still collecting and digging into the data we have, and are trying to nail down exactly where and why the issue is occurring. It's a complicated issue, and not something we're taking lightly.

Many of these folks have spent literally hundreds of dollars on this game and changed real life schedules and put in insane amounts of hours since beta honing their skills to put up top scores on console. These are not casual players. These are the players that have been the most loyal and communicate with Zos most effectively. They have every right to be angry and expect something back. These players put up these scores without the help of add ons or frames or really any of the perks pc has to offer. I know I have played pc and it's cake compared to what we have to work with on console. And it's always been that way and we have always had the most bugs and unplayable content.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭

A PC player who doesn't understand the severity of this issue. Move along.

By the way you said they gave an update 5 days ago and they won't give hour by hour. I didn't ask for an hour by hour, it's been 5 days since we got an update. That's quite a bit of time. This issue has been around for over a month. Trials are pretty much unplayable. More and more people quit each day because "ZoS doesn't care," etc...
    It takes no time to say "We almost have fixed it," "We fixed it," or "We are currently experiencing troubles."

From a PC player's perspective, this may be annoying, but from a console player's perspective, you're being annoying. Easy to say whatever you want when there's no issue preventing trials from being played on PC.

It's clear as day that if you read this thread, you did not read for comprehension. Many players have stated why this is a big issue. We are paying for content that is unplayable. Even when the content is playable, we play with less than 10 fps with no add ons, etc... We play this MMO for leaderboards. Leaderboards are meaningless since no guild can put up their best score due to DC's and such.

This is a console issue. Like I said before, move along if you don't think this is a big deal.
    Edited by Vezuls on March 28, 2017 3:49AM
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a good point.
    At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it's still broken then.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

You have a good point.

Hands up if you think the new trial will be playable.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a good point.

Hands up if you think the new trial will be playable.

Hahaha good one, no, not a chance in hell.
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@LadyLavina I understand your point of view but I very strongly disagree with it.

ZOS does a ***-poor job of communicating with players. No offense to Gina, who herself does a fantastic job.

Console players have been filing bugs since Homestead dropped in regards to Trials being broken. Not one of those bug reports ever got a response. I cataloged something like 20 separate posts in the Bug Reports forum, none of which have a ZOS response as of today. It took nearly a month before we heard anything, and it was over here in the worst possible place in the General Discussion Forum.

And given that MoL was broken for many, many months previously, I can't blame players for anxiously tagging ZOS employees every day looking for an update. I can't blame them for not expecting this to be fixed before Morrowind drops. I've lost several core raid team members in the past few weeks who just lost their desire to grind out AA and Sanctum every night. Console recruitment is nearly impossible right now. A couple of months ago, I'd find people looking for Trials guilds on XB/NA every day here and over on /r/ESOGuilds. Now it's a ghost town.

We're in a bad place, and IMO we have every right to bug the *** out of ZOS until they fix the horribly defective product they've delivered.

They could at least throw us a bone. A brief update. Take MoL out of the weekly rotation. Give us the option to transfer to PC. Something more than "we'll let you know when you can actually play the game you paid for. TTYL."
    Edited by LiquidPony on March 28, 2017 3:34PM
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror we are trying to play content we payed for can we get a update on a fix.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^ this guy understands. It'd just be nice for zos to not treat us like complete *** and give us some specific / detailed information on the issue / works on going etc....not just no eta as usual. The more information you can provide the more your client base will understand. It's fairly evident though they have little desire to fix it or don't have the talent pool to do so.

Anyone that played BF4 naval strike on release will know it played exactly how mol does now...EA / Dice of all developers considered the worst / most *** and greedy...actually fixed all thier issues pronto and communicated it out via ingame dashboards...not having your clients seek it out on a forum and getting nothing. Even Ubisoft did a better job at communicating with consumers with that assassins creed shitter they launched.

ZOS now imo rank bottom / top (not sure which way round this goes) of the greed and ignorance table.

Sorry but these "community managers" are actually crap at thier jobs. They only respond if brown nosed or provoked. Guess social media students are hard to recruit in Maryland.

Give us a bone zos. You are just pissing people off now. XB friends list is filling up with people playing different games more and more each day and trials are just a pig to organise now.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tylos001 wrote: »
    Its only disconnecting in the beginning! it get far better once your inside but still not perfect!

Completely false.

Yes the freezes are a little less after Zhaj'hassa, but we are talking 2-3 DCs/Freezes instead of 4-5 and even if you manage to get lucky and not have both healers and tanks disappear it's still nearly unplayable.

Also when you get to Rakkhat, as soon as he aggroes and slams down you have a constant 4-6 DCs/Freezes EVERY TIME. And even though we tried to push on every time he switches pad you have another 2-4 DCs. And since players who manage to reset the console and come back can't get though the boss again it is 100% impossible to clear the Trial at the moment.

Trust me, we tried. A lot.

It is not completely false, as I said we still had people disconnect but we managed to complete it with 11 ppl(we also had people constantly loggin in after they DC'D
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Every day more and more people abandon ship.
    Options